OH-SEN 2024: Brown (D) vs Moreno (R)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 05:08:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH-SEN 2024: Brown (D) vs Moreno (R)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24]
Author Topic: OH-SEN 2024: Brown (D) vs Moreno (R)  (Read 30693 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #575 on: April 17, 2024, 09:36:25 PM »

Goodbye Sherrod Brown after voting to kill the Mayorkas Impeachment.

Nobody’s going to remember this come November. If Brown loses it won’t be because of this.
Immigration along with the Economy are the Top Issues for Voters and unless Brown can change that he's going to lose. Having already an Abortion Amendment on the Ballot in 2023 won't help Brown either.

Lol every poll showed that Brown is easily beating Moreno it was LaRose the SOS was fav over BROWN
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #576 on: April 18, 2024, 02:11:13 AM »

Goodbye Sherrod Brown after voting to kill the Mayorkas Impeachment.

Nobody’s going to remember this come November. If Brown loses it won’t be because of this.
Immigration along with the Economy are the Top Issues for Voters and unless Brown can change that he's going to lose. Having already an Abortion Amendment on the Ballot in 2023 won't help Brown either.

And how would impeaching Mayorkas have addressed the issue? Outside of the obvious performance rationale, that is.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #577 on: April 18, 2024, 05:26:57 AM »

He's right about the map except he is wrong about Brown, Bernie Moreno is Gay and it's gonna be hard for Moreno to win
Nutmeg
thepolitic
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #578 on: April 18, 2024, 01:17:35 PM »

Really?
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #579 on: April 19, 2024, 01:57:09 AM »
« Edited: April 20, 2024, 10:39:28 PM by Sol »

As is often the case with OC, an unusual statement is at least partly true.
Nutmeg
thepolitic
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #580 on: April 21, 2024, 04:56:06 PM »

Oh that's fun!
wnwnwn
Peru

« Reply #581 on: May 26, 2024, 10:24:54 PM »

I think this thread should be pinned, as is one of the key races of the election.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7ReFW7O51W/

This Moreno ad is fine. Bread and butter pilled.
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #582 on: May 27, 2024, 02:18:37 AM »

I wouldn't know; I haven't slept with him.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #583 on: May 27, 2024, 04:09:03 AM »

An intern pulled a prank on him, something the intern admitted to, and the creator of the site confirmed was backed up by metadata.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #584 on: May 27, 2024, 05:31:59 AM »

An intern pulled a prank on him, something the intern admitted to, and the creator of the site confirmed was backed up by metadata.

This explanation was debunked.  I’m not saying Moreno is gay, bisexual, etc; there are any number of reasons a person might lie about this (could be he was curious and just looking around on a whim, who knows), but it wasn’t just an intern pranking him.  That explanation is pretty clearly a cover up and has been debunked iirc.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #585 on: May 27, 2024, 09:30:57 AM »
« Edited: May 27, 2024, 09:39:31 AM by Shaula🏳️‍⚧️ »

This explanation was debunked.  I’m not saying Moreno is gay, bisexual, etc; there are any number of reasons a person might lie about this (could be he was curious and just looking around on a whim, who knows), but it wasn’t just an intern pranking him.  That explanation is pretty clearly a cover up and has been debunked iirc.
Link to it being debunked? I follow this stuff closely and I haven't heard of that, so I'd like to see a source on that if it was debunked.
The intern story makes complete sense and the guy who did it even admitted to it. I tried searching up for any evidence of it being debunked and I found nothing.

In fact the AP report on it was partly debunked, as the literal founder of the site provided internal site information that debunks AP's claim of events.

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #586 on: May 27, 2024, 12:04:03 PM »

This explanation was debunked.  I’m not saying Moreno is gay, bisexual, etc; there are any number of reasons a person might lie about this (could be he was curious and just looking around on a whim, who knows), but it wasn’t just an intern pranking him.  That explanation is pretty clearly a cover up and has been debunked iirc.
Link to it being debunked? I follow this stuff closely and I haven't heard of that, so I'd like to see a source on that if it was debunked.
The intern story makes complete sense and the guy who did it even admitted to it. I tried searching up for any evidence of it being debunked and I found nothing.

In fact the AP report on it was partly debunked, as the literal founder of the site provided internal site information that debunks AP's claim of events.

I trust the AP far more than this dude
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #587 on: May 27, 2024, 12:44:43 PM »

Guys, Moreno is guaranteed to win in November.
Trump will just hold another rally for him shortly before the election and all the MAGA voters will just extend their vote to Moreno as well. That's how Moreno won the primary.

And Trump will win Ohio by ten points.
wnwnwn
Peru

« Reply #588 on: May 27, 2024, 01:08:40 PM »

I can see Trump doing a rally in Toledo before visiting Detroit, or one in Akron after visiting Pittsburgh.
Well, maybe he could go all "let´s show them that Cleveland is trending R agaisnt commieJoeBrown , so let´s do a meeting there".
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #589 on: May 27, 2024, 06:28:03 PM »

"This dude"
The literal creator of the website in question, who has access to internal site data?
Yoda
United States

« Reply #590 on: May 27, 2024, 10:20:59 PM »

Guys, Moreno is guaranteed to win in November.
Trump will just hold another rally for him shortly before the election and all the MAGA voters will just extend their vote to Moreno as well. That's how Moreno won the primary.

And Trump will win Ohio by ten points.

No, he's not. He very well could win, but saying it's guaranteed against such a strong pol like Brown who's won statewide in Ohio 5 times is just silly. Brown is running great ads and has incredibly strong union support and crossover appeal.
Zenobiyl
United States

« Reply #591 on: May 28, 2024, 08:12:09 AM »

“I trust MSM more than a first-hand source.”
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #592 on: May 28, 2024, 08:14:49 AM »

The only state that Rs have is WV but there hasn't been any polls in WV, OH and MT
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #593 on: May 28, 2024, 01:38:48 PM »

Honestly given how strong senate democrats seem to be, it's making me more optimistic
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #594 on: May 28, 2024, 02:22:19 PM »

I trust the AP more than some internet weirdo making unverified claims.  Who knows what this guy’s agenda is or whether he’s telling the truth.
Zenobiyl
United States

« Reply #595 on: May 28, 2024, 08:43:04 PM »

I trust the AP more than some internet weirdo making unverified claims.  Who knows what this guy’s agenda is or whether he’s telling the truth.
Hell of a way to describe the literal founder of the website who reviewed account metadata to verify the claims.

And as for having an agenda the same can be said for AP. The only real difference is one of the two parties has direct knowledge of the situation and the other doesn’t.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies