FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 04:49:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 ... 131
Author Topic: FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!)  (Read 123566 times)
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1875 on: September 06, 2022, 08:18:57 PM »

Love to steal top secret documents about Israel's nuclear program for, uh, my memoir.

(and then lie to the FBI about having them and try to hide them from the feds)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1876 on: September 06, 2022, 08:19:41 PM »

Love to steal top secret documents about Israel's nuclear program for, uh, my memoir.

(and then lie to the FBI about having them and try to hide them from the feds)

Really wondering now about that $2B Kushner got from the Saudis.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #1877 on: September 06, 2022, 08:24:49 PM »

new_patomic

« Reply #1878 on: September 06, 2022, 08:50:24 PM »

This is getting ridiculous.

Now liberals want me to believe that former Presidents can't keep documents detailing a nuclear or suspected nuclear power's currently estimated military capabilities?
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #1879 on: September 06, 2022, 08:52:40 PM »

The absolute beauty of this lunatic lining up even the Larry Hogans of the world to criticize the FBI for a witch hunt only for it to turn out that he's STEALING NUCLEAR F***ING WEAPONS DOCUMENTS

Fr can I just say screw all the Republicans who prematurely jumped to Trumps side and assume it was just a political witch-hunt

I would love to understand the mentality of someone who looks at everything that has happened since 2015, but also who isn't a 100% Trump loyalist, and who upon hearing about the FBI raid thought "What the hell, I can stick out my neck for Trump on this, what could possibly go wrong?"

I get that some people are going to defend Trump no matter what. But the defense when all of this initially broke went much broader than just the Roger Stone types, into people who absolutely were in a position to know better, and yet they jumped reflexively to his defense on this anyway. How much are they lying to themselves to think that this wasn't going to end disastrously?
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1880 on: September 06, 2022, 08:54:22 PM »

Fr can I just say screw all the Republicans who prematurely jumped to Trumps side and assume it was just a political witch-hunt

I would love to understand the mentality of someone who looks at everything that has happened since 2015, but also who isn't a 100% Trump loyalist, and who upon hearing about the FBI raid thought "What the hell, I can stick out my neck for Trump on this, what could possibly go wrong?"

I get that some people are going to defend Trump no matter what. But the defense when all of this initially broke went much broader than just the Roger Stone types, into people who absolutely were in a position to know better, and yet they jumped reflexively to his defense on this anyway. How much are they lying to themselves to think that this wasn't going to end disastrously?

This also leads one to wonder: how much worse is it going to get?
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #1881 on: September 06, 2022, 08:56:11 PM »

It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1882 on: September 06, 2022, 09:03:57 PM »

EXCELLENT use of the meme, 10/10.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1883 on: September 06, 2022, 09:06:34 PM »

A open source intelligence twitter account I follow, already mentioned they think the "foreign nation" is likely Israel.

If it is Israel, Trump is a dead man walking. Mossad doesn't take that sort of sh**t lying down.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #1884 on: September 06, 2022, 09:30:49 PM »

If it is Israel, Trump is a dead man walking. Mossad doesn't take that sort of sh**t lying down.

Lmao any chance we can let them extradite him?
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1885 on: September 06, 2022, 09:45:49 PM »

Lock him up!

He needs to go to jail for the rest of his life. Needless to say, he shouldn't be allowed to hold any sort of public office ever again.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1886 on: September 06, 2022, 10:01:20 PM »

Barring a state that has access only through sharing agreements or that has managed to keep its nuclear arsenal a secret, there are only really three allied states it could be, right? The UK, France, or Israel?

I'm trying to imagine Israel's response if they thought Trump sold the locations of the nuclear subs to the Saudis and...

I said it earlier, but if it is Israel,I'd expect a Mossad hit team to be sent out. They really don't take that lying down.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1887 on: September 06, 2022, 10:05:19 PM »

Wasn't the Fox-approved excuse a few days ago that Trump secretly declassified all these documents in his head, so it was ok for him to have them?

Would that mean Trump declassified all the top secret details of Israel's nuclear program?  Wonder how Israel feels about that.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #1888 on: September 06, 2022, 10:06:20 PM »

Material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities seized at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago

A document describing a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found by FBI agents who searched former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club last month, according to people familiar with the matter, underscoring concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about classified material stashed in the Florida property.

Some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them. Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs, according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive details of an ongoing investigation.

Documents about such highly classified operations require special clearances on a need-to-know basis, not just top-secret clearance. Some special-access programs can have as few as a couple dozen government personnel authorized to know of an operation’s existence. Records that deal with such programs are kept under lock and key, almost always in a secure compartmented information facility, with a designated control officer to keep careful tabs on their location.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/09/06/trump-nuclear-documents/

OK, so Garland absolutely has no choice now, and he is 100% certain to prosecute, right?

RIGHT?Huh?
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #1889 on: September 06, 2022, 10:12:46 PM »

OK, so Garland absolutely has no choice now, and he is 100% certain to prosecute, right?

RIGHT?Huh?

I don't understand why people still think he's not going to charge Trump. He clearly did the crimes, so not charging him would be based entirely on political considerations... and if that's the case, then why bother doing the raid at all?

Trump will 100% be charged.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #1890 on: September 06, 2022, 10:14:41 PM »
« Edited: September 06, 2022, 10:19:59 PM by Yoda »

The absolute beauty of this lunatic lining up even the Larry Hogans of the world to criticize the FBI for a witch hunt only for it to turn out that he's STEALING NUCLEAR F***ING WEAPONS DOCUMENTS

Can't upvote this enough. F*** Larry Hogan and the rest of the "moderates" who screamed about a "corrupt" FBI and immediately started floating the idea of defunding them. Absolute idiots all. Even partisans like Bill Barr and Karl freaking Rove knew better than to try to defend this mess from the beginning. They saw what was coming.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #1891 on: September 06, 2022, 10:23:15 PM »

RIGHT?Huh?

I don't understand why people still think he's not going to charge Trump. He clearly did the crimes, so not charging him would be based entirely on political considerations... and if that's the case, then why bother doing the raid at all?

Trump will 100% be charged.

That's all I needed to hear. Can't wait to hear trump and his toadies try to defend against this after going after Hillary for having some thank you notes from foreign leaders on her server.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #1892 on: September 07, 2022, 12:47:49 AM »

Wasn't the Fox-approved excuse a few days ago that Trump secretly declassified all these documents in his head, so it was ok for him to have them?

Would that mean Trump declassified all the top secret details of Israel's nuclear program?  Wonder how Israel feels about that.

Is that the lie they're going with these days? I thought it was that he had a standing order to declassify everything that went to Mar-a-Lago? Did they drop that lie when all 37 of his former Chiefs of Staff said that they had never heard of such an order?
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #1893 on: September 07, 2022, 01:43:02 AM »

If Trump isn't in prison by the end of this year, that would be an abject failure by the DOJ. LOCK HIM UP!
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1894 on: September 07, 2022, 02:39:09 AM »

If Trump isn't in prison by the end of this year, that would be an abject failure by the DOJ. LOCK HIM UP!
IF he is ever imprisoned, which I highly doubt, then it is definitely gonna take a long ass time to do it. By the end of this year is definitely not happening.
brucejoel99
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #1895 on: September 07, 2022, 02:50:49 AM »

Earthling
Netherlands

« Reply #1896 on: September 07, 2022, 03:11:39 AM »
« Edited: September 07, 2022, 03:18:39 AM by Earthling »

Barring a state that has access only through sharing agreements or that has managed to keep its nuclear arsenal a secret, there are only really three allied states it could be, right? The UK, France, or Israel?

I'm trying to imagine Israel's response if they thought Trump sold the locations of the nuclear subs to the Saudis and...

I said it earlier, but if it is Israel,I'd expect a Mossad hit team to be sent out. They really don't take that lying down.

Mossad is not going to kill Trump. If they are caught in the act that would be a huge problem for Israel.

I can see Israel taking different actions and trying to the destroy Trumps entire life. No doubt Mossad has dirt on Trump.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1897 on: September 07, 2022, 03:11:58 AM »

This is all he's truthed tonight.

The fired FBI Agent who was walked out of the FBI Headquarters Building two weeks ago, and who said, falsely, to Facebook and the Media that the Laptop from Hell was Russian Disinformation, has been a greater source in convincing people that the 2020 Presidential Election was Rigged than even the tapes of millions of ballots being stuffed into the voting machines - “2000 Mules.”So they spy on my campaign, Rigged & Stole the Election, and go after me for doing nothing wrong. Only in America!!!
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1898 on: September 07, 2022, 03:12:34 AM »

Mossad is not going to kill Trump. If they are caught in the act that would be a huge problem for Israel.

I can see Israel taking different actions and trying to the destroy Trumps entire life. No doubt Mossad has dirt on Trump.

When was the last time Mossad was caught in the act of killing someone?
Earthling
Netherlands

« Reply #1899 on: September 07, 2022, 03:16:35 AM »

When was the last time Mossad was caught in the act of killing someone?

When was the last time they tried to kill someone with Secret Service protection?
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 ... 131  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies