The Pieman for President campaign thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 10:59:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Pieman for President campaign thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: The Pieman for President campaign thread  (Read 4493 times)
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2022, 08:37:34 PM »

Statement from The Pieman, candidate for President

Overweight Bad Disaster currently has a 75% disapproval rating, making him the least popular President in Atlasian history!
While it would be very easy to win against him, I still think Atlasian Senators should IMPEACH him NOW!
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2022, 08:46:58 PM »

Fat shaming is not a good campaign tactic. Of course, the government has plenty of flaws and has made a series of missteps, you'd be well advised to focus on that and not inane fat shaming attacks. In any case, as a candidate, you are far too unpopular to win the 50% of the vote in the Second Round to win the presidency.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2022, 08:50:17 PM »

Fat shaming is not a good campaign tactic. Of course, the government has plenty of flaws and has made a series of missteps, you'd be well advised to focus on that and not inane fat shaming attacks. In any case, as a candidate, you are far too unpopular to win the 50% of the vote in the Second Round to win the presidency.
I don't even know his weight, it's just a general insult and I don't care.
I can win the election, for sure I'm more popular than you or OBD.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2022, 08:58:27 PM »

Okay

Lol no, you'd be lucky to get like 10% of the primary vote, the right will run their own candidate and it will be an actual conservative not a confused anti-immigration "populist" who is trying to convince people that they're vaguely left wing.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2022, 09:00:56 PM »
« Edited: April 13, 2022, 09:09:13 PM by West_Midlander »

My understanding is that the Pieman is significantly LW economically.

EDIT: To clarify, my post was in response to the bolded section

Lol no, you'd be lucky to get like 10% of the primary vote, the right will run their own candidate and it will be an actual conservative not a confused anti-immigration "populist" who is trying to convince people that they're vaguely left wing.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2022, 09:02:36 PM »

That is exactly the reason that she will never be nominated by a right wing party, and IRV encourages the entrenchment of a two party system. You can't get into the runoff on 10%, you need like 30-40% of the primary vote to get in probably.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2022, 10:44:22 PM »

Statement from VP nominee Liam

It is time for new leadership, and folks the Pieman will bring that new leadership!

Time for someone who cares about the working class, time for someone who will FIGHT for you, and it is time for someone who not only shares your best interests at heart, but will work tirelessly to see them implemented into law!
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2022, 11:44:12 AM »

That is exactly the reason that she will never be nominated by a right wing party
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2022, 11:50:07 AM »

That is exactly the reason that she will never be nominated by a right wing party

GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2022, 11:55:16 AM »

Major announcement coming soon
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2022, 12:04:41 PM »

That is exactly the reason that she will never be nominated by a right wing party, and IRV encourages the entrenchment of a two party system. You can't get into the runoff on 10%, you need like 30-40% of the primary vote to get in probably.

Wait a minute. I just remembered that we nominated Koopa, Siren, and Ninja in the past
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2022, 12:05:36 PM »

The Patriot Party officially endorses The Pieman/Liam for president and vice president of Atlasia

Both the Pieman and Liam are deeply principled individuals that I am proud to call my personal friends. If elected, they will enact policies that will lead to positive outcomes for Atlasians of all stripes. They will save Atlasia and restore its greatness

Another reason why they need to be elected is to get rid of OBD and his tyrannical regime, which has denied Atlasians their right to free speech. OBD is also sabotaging our nation, despite being elected to serve our people.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2022, 12:08:09 PM »

Well, yeah, but I was thinking more along the lines of "your party isn't relevant". Mine isn't either; I haven't even thought of a name for my female-only party yet, but the Patriot Party is just you and Christian Man now, IIRC.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2022, 12:12:05 PM »

Well, yeah, but I was thinking more along the lines of "your party isn't relevant". Mine isn't either; I haven't even thought of a name for my female-only party yet, but the Patriot Party is just you and Christian Man now, IIRC.

Did Dabbing and FDB leave?
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2022, 12:13:45 PM »

Well, FDB is FDB, so he's in and out and probably won't vote, Dabbing has said he wants to be banned and has probably permanently logged out, so that's two people.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2022, 01:57:37 PM »

Well, FDB is FDB, so he's in and out and probably won't vote, Dabbing has said he wants to be banned and has probably permanently logged out, so that's two people.

👌. I hadn't heard that so thanks for letting me know.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2022, 03:39:23 PM »

Okay

You have a 25% approval rating
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2022, 10:13:03 PM »

The Patriot Party officially endorses The Pieman/Liam for president and vice president of Atlasia

Both the Pieman and Liam are deeply principled individuals that I am proud to call my personal friends. If elected, they will enact policies that will lead to positive outcomes for Atlasians of all stripes. They will save Atlasia and restore its greatness

Another reason why they need to be elected is to get rid of OBD and his tyrannical regime, which has denied Atlasians their right to free speech. OBD is also sabotaging our nation, despite being elected to serve our people.
I am proud to receive the endorsement of the Patriot Party and of its chair GregTheGreat. The Patriot Party fights for free speech and against wokeness and I will continue this fight onward. Greg is a friend of mine and a fantastic person, him endorsing our campaign means we are on the right track to winning.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2022, 12:43:53 AM »

I am proud to receive the endorsement of the Patriot Party and of its chair GregTheGreat. The Patriot Party fights for free speech and against wokeness and I will continue this fight onward. Greg is a friend of mine and a fantastic person, him endorsing our campaign means we are on the right track to winning.

It's never too late to join the dark side, we have cookies
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2022, 08:31:36 AM »

Overweight Bad Disaster and Hairy "Stalin" Truman must be impeached and convicted by the Senate!
Any Senator which does not vote to impeach them are fascists!
Zenobiyl
United States

« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2022, 06:02:22 PM »

I like this platform, and endorse Pieman for president of these United States. Best of luck!
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2022, 12:17:14 AM »

Western Democrat, Discolovante, S019, CalamityBlue, FalterinArc, Kuumo.
These TRAITOR Senators voted against impeaching the fascist Harry "Stalin" Truman. They must be beaten in the next election!
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2022, 01:36:25 AM »

Happy Election Day Atlasia! Make sure to vote (for the right candidates).
The most important thing however is to vote AGAINST S019, who is the worst politician in all of Atlasia and must not have any political office! Vote for his opponents in any race he is in and DO NOT rank him at all.
S019 must LOSE!!!
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2022, 09:16:36 AM »

I've come to make an announcement, S019 is a bitch-ass motherer. [...]
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 2.61

« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2022, 09:13:57 AM »

Happy Election Day Atlasia! Make sure to vote (for the right candidates).
The most important thing however is to vote AGAINST S019, who is the worst politician in all of Atlasia and must not have any political office! Vote for his opponents in any race he is in and DO NOT rank him at all.
S019 must LOSE!!!

At last and with the greatest of respect, our long national nightmare is over.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies