The Pieman for President campaign thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:32:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Pieman for President campaign thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: The Pieman for President campaign thread  (Read 4427 times)
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 03, 2022, 04:26:56 AM »
« edited: April 03, 2022, 05:10:59 AM by The Pieman »

The Pieman for President

For too long have globalist elite career politicians run Atlasia into the ground and ignored the working class! We have had party after party have their turn in office, but with minimal difference in actual governance. Instead, the uniparty has dominated both the Presidency and Senate, enriching themselves, doing all but helping the people. The most important question in politics is "do you think your leaders are doing the best job they can to improve your life?", and I and assuredly many others believe this is not the case. I however am a fighter, not a loser like the rest of them, and I will get stuff done.

The failure of the establishment and the dire state of our citizens is why I have decided to run for President of the great nation of Atlasia in June this year!

While some people who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about call me "extreme", these are lies. They attack me because they're scared of me, they're scared that I, with the backing of the people, will stand up to them and their special interest donors and exterminate the corruption in our government. Instead of listening to liars and frauds, why not hear my policies from my own mouth, which if elected I will fight for like no one has ever fought for anything before.
These are my policies:

- Corruption and political finance reform to clean out our broken system

- Fund infrastructure projects to build up our failing cities and infrastructure

- Lower taxes on the middle and lower class

- Raise taxes on the rich and high-earning corporations, as well as closing tax loopholes

- Break up corporations, make them know the government won't be afraid to stand up to the banks, big tech or other elite globalist businesses

- Expand our healthcare system, ensuring every Atlasian will get the best medical treatment possible in all medical occasions for totally free.

- Prioritize our workers and economy over foreign nations. Free trade has devastated every nation who has tried it, the old neoliberal order has been a huge and colossal failure. Tariffs are a major part in keeping jobs here in Atlasia and out of China, Vietnam or other places where woke companies outsource to. We need tariffs and I will not cave into failed "laisses-faire" economics.

- Keep us out of wars. The uniparty military-industrial complex has compromised the national security establishment and wants to profit off pointless foreign wars that cost the taxpayer trillions with no benefit to them. As president of Atlasia, the citizens of Atlasia will be my only priority, not the "democracy" of some third-world nation on the other side of the world. We should mind our own business, for our sake and for theirs.

- Support unions and our workers. The backbone of this country are the workers which built it, maintain it and provide us goods and services. Unions are important to make sure these workers have a voice in the leadership of their company and make their voice heard. I will stand with the common man, not the elite billionaire who takes advantage of them.

- Stop woke corporations and defend freedom of speech. Companies are NOT people, and do not have the same rights people do (see: campaign finance reform). They have become too powerful to push their social agendas onto the country because of their rich neoliberal elite owners want to. As president, I will force these large multinational corporations to stop banning people for political reasons. Just like a business cannot refuse service to an African because of his race, a business should not refuse service to a person because of his political views. Avenues will be opened to sue corporations for unfair TOS or unfair suspensions of accounts, ensuring our right to freedom of speech will be upheld in the modern day "public square". Similarly, I will eliminate most libel/defamation laws as well as copyright laws, both of which restrict speech and art more than necessary.

- Stop illegal immigration. Like I've said, I am fighting for the rights of our citizens, not the citizens of other countries. And we all know Atlasia is so great, so people can't just all come in here expecting to immediately get the same benefits as an Atlasian citizen, that is not fair to Atlasians. We will protect our borders on all sides, establishing a military presence if necessary. A nation without a borders is not a nation at all, and I will be the toughest president on illegal immigration Atlasia has ever seen.

- I support legalization of drugs. While I am personally opposed to drug usage, victims should not be punished for the crimes of their abusers; the cartels. Cartels and any other elites who take advantage of or cause drug addiction will face immense trouble.

- I support LGBT rights, but it should not be taken to an extreme. As a bisexual trans girl, I feel I have a good understanding of these issues. Hetero and homosexual relationships are both equal, love is love and the government should never discriminate. Similarly, gender is not sex, trans women are women and trans men are men. Though this is the case, I will not give in to radical woke extremists who claim that biological sex is "not real" or that gender rather than sex should be the basis of professional sports competition segregations. I also do not believe minors should be legally allowed to have gender affirmation surgery, due to the irreversible changes that a child is unable to be old enough to make a decision on.
I will also stand up to the villain worse than radical LGBT people, feminists. Feminists lie and make up absurdities like the "gender wage gap" which have gaslighted so many people. Whether due to female inceldom or a hatred of men, feminists have caused major damage to society and I will stand up against them.

- Oppose secession. Atlasia is a great nation and very importantly, one nation. While we should not be involved in the affairs of foreign nations, any attempt of rogue movements to disenfranchise Atlasian citizens will be met with tremendous force.

- Tough on crime. Atlasia will not let criminals to roam on the streets. If you commit a crime, you will receive an appropriate sentencing. Anyone breaking laws will not go unpunished. Rioters are not protestors, rioters steal, loot and are generally thugs. Rioters will be charged with the crimes they have committed and the police will not hold off on arresting them due to fear of the woke media. The police will not be defunded, but funded better.

- No covid restrictions for those with vaccines. The vaccines do work very well, but mandates should be illegal, people have the right to choose what they inject into themselves. However, there should be incentives to take the vaccine, and I believe if you take it, you should have absolutely NO covid restrictions at all. This will simultaneously encourage vaccine skeptics to take the vaccine, as well as stop the authoritarian lockdowns and mask mandates that are an offense to our freedom as citizens.

- End the murder of our children. While some abortion rules should be left up to the states such as first-trimester or in cases of incest or rape, late-term abortion (unless the mother's life is at stake) is nothing short of murder. By that point they know there's a baby in there, they had the chance before, a few more months carrying a baby is a sacrifice, but a smaller wrong than murdering an almost-birthed baby inside of them.
Adoption incentives will be increased, and so will services to help parents. Childcare will be made free, and huge tax breaks will be available for people who have kids. The government's responsibility to help children does not end when they are born.

- Get rid of government bureaucracy. There are many in the government who do not share our values as a civilization, nation and moral beings. Unelected bureaucrats who share this description will be fired or pressured into resigning, and terrible corporatist elitists who are "elected officials" will not stand in the way of helping the people.

- Advancing science. Under my administration, our nation will progress more in the field of science than we have under any previous administration, funding research into medicine, getting to the Moon and Mars, as well as other areas of science.

I will stand up to the corporatists pushing their woke cultural marxist agenda and make our country once again respected and feared by the world as the sole superpower. While I do come from the region of Lincoln, I only think of myself as an Atlasian, as we need not divide ourselves further! President OBD has failed us, and we need a strong leader to bring us into a new age of greatness.

I have great confidence in my ability to win. While this is my first attempt at the presidency, I like to think of myself as a winner, and I know I will not only win the presidency but also will get my policies enacted. As someone who does not neatly fit into any one part of the "political spectrum", I can appeal to voters from all over Atlasia, from disaffected Labor voters, to Independents, to Patriot Party members to even some hard-leftists.
I am working on recruiting a Vice President, which I will make sure has the right ideals I'm looking for in a candidate and person. I will not start my own party because I am an Independent, although I may endorse candidates of other parties for other races as long as they hold strong pro-worker and pro-free speech views.

Thank you Atlasia, I hope I have your support and your vote!
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 07:00:48 AM »

Also feel free to ask me anything here. I am a woman of the people and will go straight to the people for discussion rather than hiding behind the fake news corporate media.

I am in campaign mode from here on until June, so establishment and Mr President; watch out.
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 10:54:10 AM »

hello dabbingsanta good to see you
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2022, 11:06:03 AM »

I differ from DabbingSanta on numerous issues, even if I do respect his presidential run. I take more libertarian positions on many social issues and am an economic leftist. While DabbingSanta talked a lot about workers, his empty rhetoric was void of actual pro-worker policies unlike my platform.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2022, 04:11:14 PM »

Endorsed. The Pieman and I may not agree on everything, but I think she would be a great advocate for the betterment of Atlasia.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2022, 03:40:22 AM »

CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT:
Respected user BG-NY has informed me he is endorsing my candidacy. He can not be here to announce this himself, but we at the campaign team are honored to have his endorsement in this race.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2022, 10:53:16 AM »

Endorsed. (Yes I am registered)
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2022, 11:02:24 AM »

Campaign announcement

After careful deliberation and vetting, 'MR. JOE BYRON' aka Liam will be my running mate in this election.
Liam has shown to be an upstanding citizen, helping Atlasia in anyway he can and being as decent of a person as one can be.
While one might question why a 'typical' progressive like Liam would be my running mate, we have way more in common than the media would like you to believe. Just as I am, Liam is a strong supporter of the working class, he is a fighter for economic justice and for fair labor practices. He will not let the globalists and corporations get in the way of doing what is right and putting Atlasian citizens first.
I am proud to stand with him, and he is proud to stand with me, and together we will take back Atlasia from the elite globalists!
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2022, 11:23:37 AM »
« Edited: April 05, 2022, 05:22:05 PM by The Pieman »

The Pieman/Liam 2022 official campaign endorsements list:
(this list will be periodically updated)

- Christian Man
- BG-NY
- Liam
- DabbingSanta (former Senator and Patriot Party presidential nominee)
- Mr. Reactionary
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2022, 02:09:56 PM »

Campaign announcement

After careful deliberation and vetting, 'MR. JOE BYRON' aka Liam will be my running mate in this election.
Liam has shown to be an upstanding citizen, helping Atlasia in anyway he can and being as decent of a person as one can be.
While one might question why a 'typical' progressive like Liam would be my running mate, we have way more in common than the media would like you to believe. Just as I am, Liam is a strong supporter of the working class, he is a fighter for economic justice and for fair labor practices. He will not let the globalists and corporations get in the way of doing what is right and putting Atlasian citizens first.
I am proud to stand with him, and he is proud to stand with me, and together we will take back Atlasia from the elite globalists!

I admire this choice. The Pieman-Liam 2022!
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2022, 04:11:27 PM »

Campaign announcement

You both should clarify that in the Candidate Declaration Thread.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2022, 04:19:43 PM »

Campaign announcement

You both should clarify that in the Candidate Declaration Thread.
Also, Liam was deregistered several elections ago so he should register again.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2022, 08:10:30 PM »

This ticket has my endorsement.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2022, 10:58:34 PM »

I am glad to have your support. You ran a passionate campaign last cycle and you never backed away from confronting our enemies in society.
We certainly disagree on quite a bit, but I'm glad you understand that the disastrous President OBD and his incompetent administration must be beaten. I am the only candidate who will address the automation crisis that will affect humanity this century. A UBI is needed as well as government investment in automation science such as self-driving cars.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2022, 06:34:13 AM »

Lol, the candidate insults you and then you endorse them.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2022, 07:40:16 AM »

Lol, the candidate insults you and then you endorse them.
I didn't insult DabbingSanta, I said I had major disagreements with him but I respect that he fought a tough campaign last cycle and I think he brought the anti-establishment and populist energy that is needed in this country.

To disagree with someone does not mean "insulting" them, in fact you suggesting so means you're probably contributing to the polarization of Atlasia and the breakdown of society. We can disagree with each other and remain friendly, I disagree with DabbingSanta on economic policies, but on trade, immigration and foreign policy he is way better than almost any candidate.

The Atlasian working class has more in common with each other than the elites want us to think, and the woke globalists trying to divide us with cancel culture and culture wars must be resisted at all costs. I think DabbingSanta is a great person and him endorsing this campaign even though it has differences in some policies is honestly praiseworthy and (while the woke media won't like you hearing this) it makes him better than 90% of politicians in Atlasia.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2022, 08:05:55 AM »
« Edited: April 05, 2022, 08:21:49 AM by The Pieman »

Statement from The Pieman, candidate for President

"President" OBD has been a disgrace ever since he stepped foot into office. He ran as a man of the working class but has done nothing to help anyone once he got elected. Instead of hating on the great food of coleslaw and praising zoophilia (which he should be investigated for), OBD has ABANDONED his country, barely doing anything at all. Where's OBD?
The Senate and the government has been busy trying to get laws passed and doing work (bad and good), but instead of a strong leader to help get good laws passed like he promised, OBD has been totally absent from everything and forgot about his country.
And the laws he did sign (of which most were months ago because he has been gone for a while) have not been helpful at all! He signed a budget which had half a TRILLION dollars for the military, and 32 BILLION for vague "International affairs" which includes tens of billions towards "International development", the same type of nation-building which is horrible for our country! Maybe instead of giving tens of billions to third-world nations across the world, he should spend more money on Atlasian citizens and the people who elected him.
It is silly to believe a president who is spending more than 12 billion dollars on funding nuclear weapons while only spending 0.03 billion dollars on the No More Going Hungry in Atlasia Act is a fighter for the working class. There's a reason he used to be a Federalist (open corporatist) and only switched to Labor once Labor became a woke neoliberal party, he hates the poor!
As president, I will spend less money on nation-building and nuclear weapons, and more money on building up this country, helping the poor and making this country safe and stable. And I will actually be here for this country instead of vacationing in a foreign land. OBD has done NOTHING! Complete loser!
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2022, 10:38:40 AM »

lol
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2022, 11:51:14 AM »

Endorsed for a high preference.

Happy to see your interest.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2022, 06:03:41 PM »

Statement from The Pieman, candidate for President

Kansas has been the centre of so much violence and for no good reason! Who cares if you live in Lincoln or the South or Fremont, we are all Atlasian. But unfortunately regionalists want to divide this great nation and make different parts of the country feel hostile to other parts. We live under the same government, we should live under mostly the same laws. Regions should only be divisions for administrative purposes, there is honestly not much separating the interests of people in any region.
This is why I am opposed to and will never accept the endorsement of the Federalist Party, which only wants to divide and ruin our country by promoting the same failed regionalism which has caused so much unneeded violence. The Federalists also proudly hate the poor and love getting into war, which I am COMPLETELY opposed to, frankly in many ways they are worse than Labor.
Kansas shows us one thing, that our leaders in all major parties are to blame for the violence and need to be held to justice. They riled up the people by emphasizing their differences rather than similarities. This is also true of career politician and professional loser Harry S Truman, who last election cycle sperged out over DabbingSanta rightfully calling out the flaws of regionalism. I really don't think anyone cares what you have to say Harry, you ran for President twice and lost in colossal landslides! The only reason you became president for a while is because the candidates people actually liked couldn't agree on a winner and you just decided to step in. Nobody likes you, it's time for you to retire!
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2022, 06:28:44 PM »

The Federalists also proudly hate the poor and love getting into war...

You clearly have NO idea what you are talking about regarding the Federalists. Neither of those things are even close to true. I'd always heard that there was something wrong with the water in Adelaide, now I know there is. Wink
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2022, 06:36:30 PM »

The Federalists also proudly hate the poor and love getting into war...

You clearly have NO idea what you are talking about regarding the Federalists. Neither of those things are even close to true. I'd always heard that there was something wrong with the water in Adelaide, now I know there is. Wink
They have not gone far enough to help the working class and continuously vote for funding towards the military and vague money towards foreign nations. I know what I'm talking about.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2022, 07:58:02 PM »

statement from Liam, Vice Presidential Nominee

It is an honour to be selected as the running mate for The Pieman, someone who I am confident will serve atlas well as president.

We need a leader who cares about the working class, we need a leader who will be with us every step of the way through good and bad as well as a leader who will unite us and bring us together to show regardless of our differences, weather you are black, white, Latino, Asian, liberal, conservative, gay, straight, we are ALL part of a united Atlisa.

The Pieman gets this The pieman hears the dinner table conversations that are had, the pieman feels your struggle and empathizes with your pain, and the Pieman will not only say this, but will PROVE this while in office! This is the type of leader Atlisia needs and this is the type of leader the Pieman will be!

Thank you!
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2022, 09:19:43 PM »

...continuously vote for funding towards the military and vague money towards foreign nations. I know what I'm talking about.

I trust that you may know what you're talking about, but reality doesn't.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2022, 09:25:13 PM »

...continuously vote for funding towards the military and vague money towards foreign nations. I know what I'm talking about.

I trust that you may know what you're talking about, but reality doesn't.
There is one side reality is on, and it is not on the side of the Federalists (Federalist politicians to be specific, as I'm sure many of the voters are very smart).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies