The Pieman for President campaign thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:21:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Pieman for President campaign thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: The Pieman for President campaign thread  (Read 4410 times)
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2022, 09:45:00 AM »
« edited: April 25, 2022, 09:48:10 AM by The Pieman »

Statement from The Pieman, candidate for President

Yesterday Atlasia voted to REJECT OBD and his corrupt authoritarian administration. His allies lost badly and the worst person in Atlasia S019 LOST like a total LOSER! I guess being flagrantly against the people doesn't win much votes does it? Only ONE person voted for him in the many races he won, presumably himself. That secures him as the most unpopular person in Atlasia!
Congratulations to Ishan, Koopa, WxTransit, LouisvilleThunder, Joseph Cao, TimTurner, Muaddib and especially MB on their extraordinary victories. I supported every one in their races, and I hope they support me in the presidential election coming up soon. The only sad news is WesternDemocrat winning, who is a completely horrible person and politician.

Recently big FRAUD and RIGGING was uncovered in leaked screenshots, proving that corrupt people wanted to destroy Atlasia. Smart people were not surprised and knew this all long, in fact I have said this often and once again I was proven right. The big corporations, banks, corrupt politicians and establishment conspired against the people. This will not be forgotten!

Meanwhile, Overweight Bad Disaster and Hairy "Stalin" Truman are undergoing their impeachment votes. True patriots are voting to get rid of them while traitor fascists are voting to keep them in office. They need to go now before they cause any more damage to the country! They broke the law, they knowingly wanted to ruin this great country and for that they not only deserve impeachment, but to be locked up forever.

That's why I am making a promise that if elected President, I will make sure OBD and Truman are jailed for their crimes. LOCK THEM UP!
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2022, 06:38:48 PM »

Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2022, 09:54:00 PM »

Congratulations to Utah Neolib on her ascension to President! I look forward to beating her in June and annihilating her harmful anti-worker ideology once and for all.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2022, 09:58:48 PM »

If anyone votes against convicting OBD and Truman, they are cowardly and/or willing to place their partisan affiliation over their country
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2022, 07:52:05 AM »
« Edited: April 29, 2022, 04:23:02 PM by The Pieman »

The following COWARD Senators did not vote to impeach OBD!: S019, Falterin, CalamityBlue
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2022, 02:01:22 PM »

The following COWARD Senators did not vote to impeach OBD!: S019, Falterin, Tack, Beesley, CalamityBlue

Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2022, 02:07:58 PM »

The following COWARD Senators did not vote to impeach OBD!: S019, Falterin, Tack, Beesley, CalamityBlue

Plus Tack voted Aye on Truman at both steps and was instrumental in saving the republic. Technically NCYankee didnt vote in time for the first Truman vote.
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 2.61

« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2022, 02:48:56 PM »

As you well know I supported the impeachment and unlike you I am old enough to have actual reasons why I might not be on an internet forum for some time. The comparison to S019, Falterin and Calamity blue in that sense deeply insulting. Likewise, Yankee missed Truman's impeachment vote but nobody holds that against him. Please clarify your comments accordingly.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2022, 02:49:53 PM »

As you well know I supported the impeachment and unlike you I am old enough to have actual reasons why I might not be on an internet forum for some time. Please clarify your comments accordingly.
How much of an impact did the speech I PMed you have?
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 2.61

« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2022, 02:51:43 PM »

As you well know I supported the impeachment and unlike you I am old enough to have actual reasons why I might not be on an internet forum for some time. Please clarify your comments accordingly.
How much of an impact did the speech I PMed you  have?

I appreciated it and a lot of effort went into it, but I would've obviously still supp orted the impeachment without it.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2022, 02:54:16 PM »

How much of an impact did the speech I PMed you  have?

I appreciated it and a lot of effort went into it, but I would've obviously still supp orted the impeachment without it.
Ah. I see.
I think I was the first Labor figure to publicly get onboard the "Impeach OBD" train (could be wrong here). But nice to know there was fertile ground already for it to occur.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2022, 04:22:07 PM »

ok I will edit the post. I got my information from what someone else posted in that thread.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2022, 04:23:18 PM »

As you well know I supported the impeachment and unlike you I am old enough to have actual reasons why I might not be on an internet forum for some time. The comparison to S019, Falterin and Calamity blue in that sense deeply insulting. Likewise, Yankee missed Truman's impeachment vote but nobody holds that against him. Please clarify your comments accordingly.
Edited.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2022, 05:56:03 PM »

When a vote is closed as soon as it reaches pass or fail, it is very easy to miss it. I missed the vote to advance Trumans this way.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2022, 05:58:27 PM »

The following COWARD Senators did not vote to impeach OBD!: S019, Falterin, CalamityBlue

You act like I care about this stupid plot when your side allows abrasive people with tons of TOS violations to rise into leadership and still backs someone who doxxed someone. There's bigger fish to try than this ill-conceived plot.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2022, 06:55:57 PM »

You act like I care about this stupid plot when your side allows abrasive people with tons of TOS violations to rise into leadership and still backs someone who doxxed someone. There's bigger fish to try than this ill-conceived plot.

You knowingly agreed to lie and abuse your office. Deregister.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2022, 06:59:22 PM »

I mean I may or may not deregister, but that'd be because of the toxic culture you and others created, which is why so many left the game to begin with! It says a lot that you care more about this than LT's doxxing incident or the general toxicity of YT/LT both on Discord and on the forum.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2022, 07:06:09 PM »

Just wait until they come after you for your role in it  Wink
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2022, 07:07:06 PM »

I mean that'd be the last straw for me, especially since LT got away scot-free.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2022, 07:07:29 PM »
« Edited: April 29, 2022, 07:12:26 PM by Mr. Revolutionary »

I mean I may or may not deregister, but that'd be because of the toxic culture you and others created, which is why so many left the game to begin with! It says a lot that you care more about this than LT's doxxing incident or the general toxicity of YT/LT both on Discord and on the forum.

I wasnt even on the forum from like july 2020 to october 2021. U think im going to take ur word on what happened in my absence? Youve repeatedly called me "evil" and "vile" and having "no moral character". You are the last person im going to listen to, especially in light of your knowing decision to lie and abuse ur power. "But muh doodoo head LT" is not an excuse for YOUR actions. YOU choose to do these things.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2022, 07:08:04 PM »

I mean that'd be the last straw for me, especially since LT got away scot-free.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2022, 02:37:05 AM »

There have been rumors about Joseph Cao running for President. He's a good Senator, but would be a total disaster as President! For your own sake Joe, don't run! You will only embarrass yourself!
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #97 on: May 14, 2022, 07:08:32 PM »

I endorsed Dr MB in his last election and many people are saying he could have lost without me. And what does he do? Run for president against yours truly! Despicable!
Dr MB is Pieman-lite, he says some good things but isn't fully based. Why go for the diet version when you can have the real thing?
Also, how do we know if "Dr" MB is even a real doctor? #RELEASETHECERTIFICATE
Pink Panther

« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2022, 03:18:10 PM »

So, has Pieman essentially suspended her campaign involuntarily?
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2022, 03:47:47 PM »

So, has Pieman essentially suspended her campaign involuntarily?

Piegirl — Yesterday at 10:30 PM
i am not withdrawing from the presidential race, despite my banning from the forum
[10:31 PM]
i am the new Eugune Debs, silenced due to my politics. But you will not stop my ideas.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies