The Pieman for President campaign thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:31:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Pieman for President campaign thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: The Pieman for President campaign thread  (Read 4424 times)
Pink Panther

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2022, 04:32:49 PM »

So, has Pieman essentially suspended her campaign involuntarily?

Piegirl — Yesterday at 10:30 PM
i am not withdrawing from the presidential race, despite my banning from the forum
[10:31 PM]
i am the new Eugune Debs, silenced due to my politics. But you will not stop my ideas.
Huh. Calling herself the new Eugene Debs is something, though. Also, can you please communicate new Pieman statements. Those have to be preserved.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2022, 06:19:11 AM »

I have no affiliation with the campaign and I have not endorsed this campaign. I am only posting this for posterity.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2022, 10:15:45 AM »

"Zionist mods"
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2022, 10:24:44 AM »

Good lord. Please don't get yourself permbanned...
Pink Panther

« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2022, 11:16:46 AM »

I have no affiliation with the campaign and I have not endorsed this campaign. I am only posting this for posterity.
Oh boy. Has she been acting like this since she was banned?
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2022, 11:26:29 AM »

Yes, she has yelled about "zionist mods" on more than one occassion

Piegirl — 05/15/2022
mods probably zionists pissed at me criticising the adl
Pink Panther

« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2022, 11:29:27 AM »

Yes, she has yelled about "zionist mods" on more than one occassion

Piegirl — 05/15/2022
mods probably zionists pissed at me criticising the adl
That sucks. Hopefully she'll calm down soon. But I can imagine she will in a few days.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2022, 01:53:17 PM »

It was nice of her to keep a list of people hoodwinked into endorsing an actual Nazi. Very cool!
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2022, 02:23:27 PM »

Kind of surprised I was mentioned...As far as Atlasia is concerned, I've not done anything in it since a while now. And it's not even like I criticized Pieman all that much.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2022, 02:45:49 PM »

Kind of surprised I was mentioned...As far as Atlasia is concerned, I've not done anything in it since a while now. And it's not even like I criticized Pieman all that much.

You should join the cord :

https://discord.gg/PCVJcmJ6
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2022, 02:50:21 PM »

I appreciate the invitation, but Discord doesn't work on my computer.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2022, 03:28:25 PM »

You know somehow I don't think using screenshots like the one above to try and persuade people to join your discord is going to have the effect you're hoping.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2022, 08:56:20 PM »

I'm glad the Nazi child has thoroughly exposed herself and is well on her way to a permanent ban.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2022, 08:57:13 PM »

You know somehow I don't think using screenshots like the one above to try and persuade people to join your discord is going to have the effect you're hoping.
Well it isn't his discord.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2022, 08:35:46 PM »
« Edited: May 19, 2022, 08:41:05 PM by Dr. Oz The Great and Powerful »

Ofifical statement from Christian Man:

It comes with regret that I am officially retracting my endorsement of The Pieman and I call on her to step down and for Liam to be the official nominee with the VP of his choice (preferebly Gregthegreat). When I agreed to endorse the Pieman, I read a platform that seemed like a refreshing alternative to the elitist role that has overtaken Atlasia cycle after cycle. I did not read anything about "Zionist mods" or wishing for politicians to be killed. On top of that, I have taken into consideration the comments she made about wanting to eliminate religion as well as not taking in Jewish refugees. I don't believe that this election cycle is the right time for her to run and I hope that she will be able to take this time to learn from her mistakes. I wish her nothing but the best.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #115 on: May 21, 2022, 12:22:41 AM »

Note: I have no affiliation with the campaign and I have not endorsed this campaign. I am only posting this for posterity.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2022, 10:23:37 PM »

Ofifical statement from Christian Man:

It comes with regret that I am officially retracting my endorsement of The Pieman and I call on her to step down and for Liam to be the official nominee with the VP of his choice (preferebly Gregthegreat). When I agreed to endorse the Pieman, I read a platform that seemed like a refreshing alternative to the elitist role that has overtaken Atlasia cycle after cycle. I did not read anything about "Zionist mods" or wishing for politicians to be killed. On top of that, I have taken into consideration the comments she made about wanting to eliminate religion as well as not taking in Jewish refugees. I don't believe that this election cycle is the right time for her to run and I hope that she will be able to take this time to learn from her mistakes. I wish her nothing but the best.
Response from GregTheGreat

I also wish the Pieman nothing but the best, and hope she eventually comes back in a better place than she is in now. Liam is a close friend of mine, and it would be an amazing opportunity to join this ticket.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #117 on: June 16, 2022, 01:02:27 AM »

My campaign has officially begun its relaunch.
I will respond to the lies, slander and fake news.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #118 on: June 16, 2022, 02:46:12 AM »
« Edited: June 16, 2022, 04:40:29 AM by The Pieman »

Statement from The Pieman, candidate for President

I have been subject to the largest slander ever known to an Atlasia candidate. Please read this rebuttal of the completely false claims made against me, because there is a lot of context missing, and malicious actors are purposefully twisting the truth.

I "promoted violence"
This is false.
What I did was make a point about the hypocrisy of users of this forum. What happened was that the user TheFlyingMongoose made a reply to a thread saying "Hopefully a stray grenade hits Mitch though.", basically wishing for the death of Mitch McConnell. Time passed and I was surprised that no one had pointed out that TheFlyingMongoose had literally promoted the death of the Senate Minority Leader, so I quoted the post with "Hopefully several stray grenades end up at the SOTU" and waited for the reaction of other users. Obviously I didn't literally mean what I said, anyone with a braincell knows that, I simply did it because I knew people would react to my tweet whereas no one seemed to care about TheFlyingMongoose saying the exact same thing, just about a Republican.
I was making a point. I was showing the hypocrisy of the people on this forum as well as the moderators, as to this day no one has called out TheFlyingMongoose for what he said, because if I did something so wrong by making a satirical post pointing out hypocrisy, then what he did was way worse.

"Zionist mods" comment
After I was banned, I made a post on discord saying that "zionist mods" likely banned me. This is not anti-semitic, this is based on multiple facts that can back this up.
First of all multiple of my posts in the past have been taken down for "anti-semitism", when they clearly aren't anti-semitic.

Case 1:
This post isn't anti-semitic at all lol. I simply criticize the ADL organization. I don't see how this is against the rules unless criticizing the ADL is somehow against site rules? It's not like I spread any disinformation either, I cite an article by the New York Times lol.

Case 2:
I guess if you think me agreeing with Trump is anti-semitic then lol
I just said that Trump should "go full Ilhan Omar on Israel". Unless you think agreeing with Ilhan Omar's Middle East policy is against site rules then I don't see the problem.

So I have a history of having perfectly fine posts being taken down under the false guise of "anti-Semitism". This is suspect already, as one would assume that either a mod is especially liberal with handing out bans/removals or that a mod is biased in favor of Israel.
This is when I got a Discord DM telling me that a certain mod loves banning people and is particularly aggressive on these sorts of issues.
From some quick looking around I believe the perpetrator of this reign of terror is Mr X.
Mr X. has a history of being extremely biased in favor of Israel, especially when it comes to site moderation. Other users have also called this out. Therefore I don't believe its particularly wrong to suggest that the reason of my banning might have been a "Zionist mod". Maybe he's not a zionist, but his actions certainly make it look that way and I haven't said anything offensive about him or anyone.

My opinion on refugees from Nazi Germany
I got some flack due to my opinion that I would have turned back Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany during WW2. The problem is that people ignore the greater context of what I was saying. I said I would not accept ANY refugees under ANY circumstances, so it's not specifically targeting anyone. If white christians were being genocided somewhere, I would turn them back too. People accusing me of anti-semitism there clearly have no idea what it is because I didn't treat them different from anyone else. In fact many people replying to me are in favor of turning back muslim refugees, so really they're the ones who are being racist by discriminating who they would take as refugees based on religion/race.
Also, none of those comments factor into my immigration policy for Atlasian president, as I take a more moderate stance in my campaign.

I believe that's all the lies that have been said about me. The amount of slander has been extraordinary. As the only anti-establishment candidate in this race, I am proud to have been falsely banned, but the lies need to stop. My opponents have taken advantage of me being politically silenced and used that to make up fake news about me as I have no way to respond. That is the mark of a coward.
Losers who have spread lies about me include Scott, Devout Centrist, CentristRepublican, BRTD and KaiserDave. All malicious actors who are happy to call a child a nazi because of out-of-context screenshots of me complaining about moderation or an out-of-context post of me poking fun at the hypocrisy of this forum.

I also am saddened at how GregTheGreat and ChristianMan, two FFs, have allowed themselves to be manipulated by the public opinion in this way. While they act like anti-establishment and anti-elite fighters, really they more like the vibes of being anti-establishment. When it counts, when the establishment turns against a true warrior then they turn their backs and abandon an ally. They've gone "woke" and are too afraid to stand up for the truth when there is one big popular opinion, OR they have been manipulated by malicious people attempting to spread lies like KaiserDave or BRTD.

The truth cannot be prevented forever. I will keep fighting and I will win, no matter what slander gets thrown at me. Because I am the only person in this race who is truly independent of the establishment and the Atlasian deep state.
We will win.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #119 on: June 16, 2022, 02:58:19 AM »

I officially challenge Mr X, the "tyrant of Atlas", to a debate.

As the only anti-establishment warrior in this presidential race, I have attacked every level of the Atlasian establishment, but there's one part of the establishment I haven't gone after, the highest rung of the Atlasian deep state. The moderators of this forum.
For far too long, Mr X has been high on power, prone to abuse for no reason other than his own amusement or because he likes the feel of control.
Others before me have criticized his dictatorial moderating style, that is more similar to the reign of Stalin than one of freedom of expression. No one has made Atlas a worse place as he has.
The internet was built to further freedom of speech and of ideas, and I'm sure not only right-leaning posters on here but also some independents and left-wingers here will agree that it should stay that way. Moderating may be necessary on a forum like this, but someone who adheres to the principles of "guilt-before-innocence" and banning anyone who gets on your nerves is someone fit for ruling a communist dictatorship, not a forum.
As Donerail once said, Mr X. is "The exact kind of personality who should not be a moderator". After all he might ban me now for simply criticizing him.
I will participate in the Atlasian presidential debates, but I find this to be an even more important debate that has more importance to Atlasia. The people deserve to hear how the Orwellian thought police of Atlas will defend banning innocent people like me, or why they continue being overly heavy-handed with moderation. I also call for anyone who has been unfairly moderated to stand strong, join this movement and call for Mr X's ousting as moderator.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #120 on: June 16, 2022, 04:32:23 AM »

Reposting moderated content is not permissible and constitutes a circumvention of moderation. If you wish to appeal the moderation of a previous post, please contact Virginia or YE with a screenshot of the post in question.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
« Reply #121 on: June 16, 2022, 09:26:21 AM »

I look forward to the furrocratic ticket still coming out ahead
Pink Panther

« Reply #122 on: June 16, 2022, 10:19:31 AM »

As the only anti-establishment warrior in this presidential race, I have attacked every level of the Atlasian establishment, but there's one part of the establishment I haven't gone after, the highest rung of the Atlasian deep state. The moderators of this forum.
For far too long, Mr X has been high on power, prone to abuse for no reason other than his own amusement or because he likes the feel of control.
Others before me have criticized his dictatorial moderating style, that is more similar to the reign of Stalin than one of freedom of expression. No one has made Atlas a worse place as he has.
The internet was built to further freedom of speech and of ideas, and I'm sure not only right-leaning posters on here but also some independents and left-wingers here will agree that it should stay that way. Moderating may be necessary on a forum like this, but someone who adheres to the principles of "guilt-before-innocence" and banning anyone who gets on your nerves is someone fit for ruling a communist dictatorship, not a forum.
As Donerail once said, Mr X. is "The exact kind of personality who should not be a moderator". After all he might ban me now for simply criticizing him.
I will participate in the Atlasian presidential debates, but I find this to be an even more important debate that has more importance to Atlasia. The people deserve to hear how the Orwellian thought police of Atlas will defend banning innocent people like me, or why they continue being overly heavy-handed with moderation. I also call for anyone who has been unfairly moderated to stand strong, join this movement and call for Mr X's ousting as moderator.
I don't really like Mr. X's moderation policies either, but is this really the right board to post this in?
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #123 on: June 16, 2022, 10:22:27 AM »

Just so we're all clear, the President of Atlasia has no power over anything outside of the two little boards at the bottom of talk elections dot org.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #124 on: June 16, 2022, 10:24:00 AM »

I don't really like Mr. X's moderation policies either, but is this really the right board to post this in?
I am running against the deep state, and the moderation of this forum is the core of the deep state. I am the only anti-establishment candidate in this race. That is my platform.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies