The Pieman for President campaign thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:02:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Pieman for President campaign thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: The Pieman for President campaign thread  (Read 4371 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2022, 10:09:23 PM »

beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 2.61

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2022, 05:06:55 AM »

Best of luck.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2022, 06:29:01 AM »

I hope you lose
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2022, 07:34:59 AM »

Statement from The Pieman, candidate for President

S019 is one of the worst politicians on Atlas and I am proud to not have his support. When I decided to run for President of Atlasia, I did so because I believe elitist politicians who think they're better than everyone else and hate their constituents run this country and I think that needs to come to an end. S019 is the epitome of these elitist politicians.
S019 has a pattern of being one of the most dislikeable politicians. Going through his post history, he has a pattern of calling anyone who disagrees with him "stupid" or "dumb" and attacking their intelligence. Clearly, he does not have the mental competency to give good arguments, instead deciding to call anyone who gives him any criticism an idiot like a 6 year old having a tantrum. If he disputes this I am happy to give out several examples of him engaging in exactly what I said he did.
The truth is that S019 only cares about his own career, not the Atlasian people and he is the ultimate corporatist politician I will fight against if elected President.

Unlike him, I will give actual arguments to back my points up.
[...]-thinking the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were bad (circa 2016)
-thinking TPP was somewhat bad (circa 2016)

Opposing the Patriot Act/mass surveillance (circa 2016)
[...]

As seen above, S019 thinks going to war in the Middle East and killing millions of people was a good thing. He supports the anti-worker TPP and most disgustingly is pro-Patriot Act, being okay with the government spying on its own citizens and invading their privacy. This is all the proof you need that he hates his own people and wishes nothing but the worst for them.

"wasted trillions of dollars," because providing foreign and humanitarian aid and building a nation is apparently a waste. This type of selfish attitude is exactly why we are seeing the world move away from humanitarianism and turn its back on human rights issues across the world, of course, it seems that you don't care for that. Anyways we should've stayed as long as was needed to turn Afghanistan into a flourishing nation with a stable democracy, I don't care if that takes 10 years, 20 years, 100 years, or 200 years.

Here, S019 openly praises the concept of nation-building and says that he would want to establish a military presence and fund trillions of dollars into failed anarchist wastelands for OVER 200 YEARS if it means there's a chance there might one day be a democracy there. These are despicable words and they come right out of the mouth of the military-industrial complex donors funding him. But he hasn't been too successful, his failed Governor run was so embarrassing that he resorted to running for a lower office, but he still likes to pretend that he's one of the "big boys" like everyone else and not a complete joke nobody cares about. SAD!

I vomit at the thought of him representing my region but I am relieved of the fact that he hates my campaign, because it means I must be doing something right. I ask of anyone who supports S019 for his inevitable next donor-funded political run or anyone who is endorsed by this weak loser, do you support 200-year long wars in the Middle East? Do you support anti-worker trade policies? Do you support secretly spying on our own citizens and breaking their privacy? If you answer yes to all 3 of these questions, I'm sure you will be a great supporter of S019.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2022, 09:30:09 AM »

This is just… sad.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2022, 09:50:21 AM »

I don't think this means as much as you think it does coming from the VP nominee of a ticket which came a distant 3rd place in the election.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2022, 09:52:47 AM »

I don't think this means as much as you think it does coming from the VP nominee of a ticket which came a distant 3rd place in the election.

I have some bad news for you…
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2022, 09:59:45 AM »

I have some bad news for you…
I'm sorry that you, the fake news and the other establishment politicians can't see it, but we will win big in June. The people will rise up from all corners of the politician spectrum, left and right, to stand up against the globalist elites.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2022, 10:07:22 AM »

endorsed for low preference Smiley
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2022, 10:26:40 AM »

In a since-deleted post, Ms. The Pieman accused me of being a female incel and of being "too ugly to get laid". I'll have her know that testimonies from women who have interacted with me, including in romantic environments, have described me as beautiful, so if I can't get laid, it's because I don't know how to interact with humans, not because I'm ugly! She hates to see a girlboss winning, and as she said in the since-deleted post, it's not just envy of my living as a woman.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2022, 10:42:01 AM »

In a since-deleted post, Ms. The Pieman accused me of being a female incel and of being "too ugly to get laid". I'll have her know that testimonies from women who have interacted with me, including in romantic environments, have described me as beautiful, so if I can't get laid, it's because I don't know how to interact with humans, not because I'm ugly! She hates to see a girlboss winning, and as she said in the since-deleted post, it's not just envy of my living as a woman.
Since my advisors advised me to delete the post, perhaps I won't talk about how you probably look because that might also get me into a bit of trouble.
Trust me, I have the most experience out of anyone in not knowing how to act with humans, and it does not make you act like that. Truthfully, your excuse is a big cope and anyone can see it. We need a beautiful leader as the face of Atlasia and frankly having Peebs as our leader would be an embarrassment more than anything. You see these countries like Finland have a stunning Prime Minister, and it gives the country respect because we can see the results of their nation. If someone like Peebs became the leader of Atlasia, no one would respect us, they would laugh at us. I am the only girlboss in this race for president.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2022, 11:34:32 AM »

Trust me, I have the most experience out of anyone in not knowing how to act with humans, and it does not make you act like that.
I mean, yeah, but I act like this because I know what evil lurks in the hearts of men, not because I don't know how to interact with humans. The latter is just why I can't get a member of the other half (rounding up; fluids are crucial) sexually interested in me.
Truthfully, your excuse is a big cope and anyone can see it.
I mean, it's either that or blaming it on the fact that I've got so much internalized transphobia that I feel that any woman who takes an interest in me deserves better--to be with a real woman.
We need a beautiful leader as the face of Atlasia and frankly having Peebs as our leader would be an embarrassment more than anything.
I agree. I'm not running to win. I'm running to send a message: we're as mad as hell, and we're not going to take this anymore. There are several of us! Several!
You see these countries like Finland have a stunning Prime Minister, and it gives the country respect because we can see the results of their nation.
Okay, yeah, I'll give you this. Sanna Marin, if she is still PM in the Atlasia universe, is pretty.
If someone like Peebs became the leader of Atlasia, no one would respect us, they would laugh at us.
They won't be laughing when I give them all the men who refuse to take hormones and our great nation continues to prosper despite the lack of dudes. If you don't support the Great Dude Shortage of 2022, move.
I am the only girlboss in this race for president.
You know, there's a line in Cobra Kai that this statement reminds me of. In it, Daniel and Johnny's ex-girlfriend, Ali, says of the men that there are three sides to their story: Daniel's, Johnny's, and the truth. I feel that this will be a similar theme in our campaigns, "the truth" being that we are both girlbosses, and we should work together to build our respective fempires.
"Female vampire[s]? Lose-lose." Ignore that Johnny and Daniel want to fck each other so bad it makes them look stupid, okay?
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2022, 11:46:12 AM »

You know, there's a line in Cobra Kai that this statement reminds me of. In it, Daniel and Johnny's ex-girlfriend, Ali, says of the men that there are three sides to their story: Daniel's, Johnny's, and the truth. I feel that this will be a similar theme in our campaigns, "the truth" being that we are both girlbosses, and we should work together to build our respective fempires.[/size]
I agree with this, we are both girlbosses in our own ways. Let's focus on the true enemy in this race, OBD (who happens to be of the male gender). Truce?
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2022, 12:00:03 PM »

You know, there's a line in Cobra Kai that this statement reminds me of. In it, Daniel and Johnny's ex-girlfriend, Ali, says of the men that there are three sides to their story: Daniel's, Johnny's, and the truth. I feel that this will be a similar theme in our campaigns, "the truth" being that we are both girlbosses, and we should work together to build our respective fempires.
I agree with this, we are both girlbosses in our own ways. Let's focus on the true enemy in this race, OBD (who happens to be of the male gender). Truce?
OBD isn't in the race yet, but once he is, sure, I'll throw a pref to you once he's in first and we're both trying to get fourth place below LT and some neo-Kantian meme ticket. Include a policy to incentivize hormone therapy (incentives in lieu of mandates under threat of deportation to suit your beef with my more hardline position) and I might even drop out and write in a Peebs/Pieman unity ticket.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2022, 06:15:37 PM »

Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2022, 09:30:49 PM »

Opportunistic Bad Disaster (OBD) is attacking everyone again! He refuses to do his job so he spends his time chatting with military-industrial complex donors and acting like a child.
Interesting how he said his thread is for "official business" (whatever that is) while he used that thread to insult his political opponents, that could break a law perhaps? Very hypocritical.
We need to get rid of career politicians like Opportunistic Bad Disaster, Harry S Truman and S019 to get this country back on track. But we need you, the working class and people of this nation's support, but I believe in this country. We will stand up to the neoliberal globalist elite establishment and win this June and they are scared of us, but nothing they can do can stop us.
Leftists, right-wingers, even centrists, if you are against the elite neoliberals of the world, support The Pieman for President.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2022, 12:03:10 AM »

I will assume that Liam, and anyone else who prefs this ticket, is ok with refusing to let in any Jewish refugees to save them from the Holocaust and with supporting neo-nazi Nick Fuentes.
And is thus an enemy of the Jewish people.
Thanks!
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2022, 12:43:45 AM »

I will assume that Liam, and anyone else who prefs this ticket, is ok with refusing to let in any Jewish refugees to save them from the Holocaust and with supporting neo-nazi Nick Fuentes.
Thanks!
I disagree with many of Fuentes' views.
Also, while I might disagree with immigration (in a non-discriminatory way, rich white non-citizens don't have any more rights to immigrate than poor non-white non-citizens), as president I will take a more moderate approach to immigration.
I have never treated or thought of any religious group, race or ethnicity lesser or greater than any other. And claim otherwise is slander and based off lies or distorted information. The fake news is out to get me and they will make up lies!
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2022, 12:55:46 AM »

I'm gonna note for this ticket to be official Liam himself also has to confirm he's running for VP in the candidate declaration thread.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2022, 01:27:01 AM »

I'm gonna note for this ticket to be official Liam himself also has to confirm he's running for VP in the candidate declaration thread.
I'll tell him.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2022, 01:57:35 AM »

Thanks!

Wrong as I am a Zionist with pro-refugee views
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2022, 07:31:56 AM »

Opportunistic Bad Disaster (OBD) is attacking everyone again! He refuses to do his job so he spends his time chatting with military-industrial complex donors and acting like a child.

This is in a pending bill to enrich the Labor Party's paymasters.

33. $1,200,000,000 shall be allocated for the construction of Boeing assembly facilities
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2022, 08:19:08 AM »
« Edited: April 07, 2022, 08:27:16 AM by The Pieman »

This is in a pending bill to enrich the Labor Party's paymasters.

33. $1,200,000,000 shall be allocated for the construction of Boeing assembly facilities
Many of these "Labor" politicians are nothing but tools of corporations to pretend like they care about the people. It's sad because the labor movement had very important origins and is still important today, but the name has been bastardized by these corrupt career politicians.
There's a reason they talk about fighting corporations but do nothing to stop them from taking advantage of the people. There's a reason they give them huge benefits at Atlasian citizens' expense (directly or indirectly). It's because they want money and most importantly power.
That's why you see how these politicians instantly run for any office they can to try and win, even if they always lose. They are sociopaths who only care about power. Our country is run by sociopaths and we need to elect someone who is in it for the people and only the people.

If elected, I will not give a single cent to any corporation, directly or indirectly. They have enough power, I will fight them instead of buddying up with them. I will take on the banks, the military-industrial complex and more. I will also push for reform to stop other politicians from being influenced by corporations.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2022, 06:47:39 AM »

IMPEACH OBD!!! He has clearly acted like an authoritarian dictator and should be in prison or a mental institution, NOT the presidency. And this goes for his "female dog" Hairy S. (the S stands for STALIN) Truman too!
Any Senator who does not vote for OBD's impeachment needs to be voted out of office, as allowing or supporting the actions of Overweight Bad Disaster is terrible and not worthy of the office of Senator. Lock them up!
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2022, 09:43:35 AM »

If Truman is a female, then why won't he resign to allow me to ban all men? I get he has imperialist hopes and dreams he has to realize first, but God damn it, I will forcefem this Region if it's the last thing I do.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies