The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:26:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 212269 times)
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 19, 2018, 08:21:57 AM »

I stopped eating meat six years ago for this reason, and I've been cutting back on my dairy for the last several months. It's really not that hard.

This is exactly why your username is what it is.

The degradation of the human male continues on.
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 08:05:32 PM »

credit where credit is due

No need to kill baby Hitler. Just show him the new Gillette commercial and he will become a better man.
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 12:00:12 AM »
« Edited: March 23, 2019, 12:30:19 AM by Liz or Leave »

You are a sanctimonious hypocrite. If you're going to bitch and moan about Badger telling you to kys then you shouldn't celebrate somebody else making light of the Prevention Lifeline.

To think I actually had a sliver of sympathy for you when Badger did that. Turns out that, like with everything else you post on this forum, you were wielding your outrage in bad faith. What a travesty.

e: OP deleted the original post, which is good and takes integrity, but you celebrating it is still very disappointing.
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 05:23:24 PM »

You are a sanctimonious hypocrite. If you're going to bitch and moan about Badger telling you to kys then you shouldn't celebrate somebody else making light of the Prevention Lifeline.

To think I actually had a sliver of sympathy for you when Badger did that. Turns out that, like with everything else you post on this forum, you were wielding your outrage in bad faith. What a travesty.

e: OP deleted the original post, which is good and takes integrity, but you celebrating it is still very disappointing.

Telling people to kill themselves directly, including making assumptions of the way they have previously attempted to kill themselves =/= this joke.

If you can't see that, then might I suggest finding a map so you aren't so lost.

Seems pretty unlikely that a poster who was genuinely offended by somebody telling themselves to commit suicide would get a good laugh at somebody else using suicide as a prop for a very mean-spirited joke, no? Like, people talk sh**t about each other all the time on this forum but telling somebody to kill him/herself crosses a line for pretty obvious reasons. The post in question here pretty obviously crossed that line as well.

I don't expect a response from you that isn't a snark-riddled deflection but you should take a minute and do some honest self-reflection before replying. Best response is maybe to say nothing because I know better than to expect a mea culpa from you.
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 06:47:28 PM »

I am very disappointed that the great deal of Atlas conservatives don’t recognize the truth. Life begins at arousal.
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 11:06:11 PM »

Pretty cramped stage. Thank God Abrams isn't running. I don't think they could fit in both of her podiums.

Jesus, man

It’s just a joke lmao

My favorite part of any comedy special is when they just repeat "fat people lmao" over and over again.
Stacey Abrams is so poor that she can’t even pay attention.

Kinda disappointed that you of all people would egg on Sanchez for making jokes that boil down to "haha this woman is black and therefore poor"
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2019, 06:43:34 PM »

My parents and I just had a great dinner at Olive Garden , and the  Minestrone soup we had was extremely tasty as usual

👨🏽‍🍳👌💋
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2021, 05:40:05 PM »

context

Unfortunately, I never got the chance to study the bronz age in school.
Gosh darn those Sea People...they ruined the bronze age! And they did it by spamming threads about why people in Ugarit liked cops...
Will the Hittites' reliance on chariots doom the Indo-Europeanist movement? Many people are saying this.
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2023, 01:23:21 PM »

Probably unintentional but this cracked me up for multiple reasons

This whole thing is crazy and this thing proves Dilbert's whole tirade earlier this year. This stuff is proving Dilbert's point.

Suburbia, what do you mean? Dilbert is a cartoon character
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2024, 02:30:09 AM »

Not sure if this belongs in this thread or the simple truths thread, but this is some high-tier beetposting:

I saw a video of the crowd cheering Trump at SneakerCon. Not very diverse at all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies