Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:01:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 ... 250
Author Topic: Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0  (Read 289591 times)
Crackerjack McJohnson
CrackerjackMcJohnson
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5600 on: November 01, 2022, 01:32:07 PM »

What is the point of a job if the money you get from it can’t pay for basic groceries?

Chicken prices are DOUBLED.  And chicken was always the cheapest of the meat.  It wasn't always that way.  My elderly friend from the UK talked of how chicken was always just a Christmas thing.  Then when we had a more robust bipartisanship chicken became the kind of thing you could eat every day if you want.  It feels like that's going away and Biden doesn't hear us.  And his biggest fans are just going on about 3.5 unemployments (DOESN'T TELL THE WHOLE STORY) while I'm in the market saying "can't do chicken this week, baby."  What are we going to be onto now?  Tofu???  That stuff is gross.  

MikeIrvine
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -5.74

« Reply #5601 on: November 01, 2022, 01:38:34 PM »

What is the point of a job if the money you get from it can’t pay for basic groceries?

Chicken prices are DOUBLED.  And chicken was always the cheapest of the meat.  It wasn't always that way.  My elderly friend from the UK talked of how chicken was always just a Christmas thing.  Then when we had a more robust bipartisanship chicken became the kind of thing you could eat every day if you want.  It feels like that's going away and Biden doesn't hear us.  And his biggest fans are just going on about 3.5 unemployments (DOESN'T TELL THE WHOLE STORY) while I'm in the market saying "can't do chicken this week, baby."  What are we going to be onto now?  Tofu???  That stuff is gross.  

What specifically did he do to cause this and what can he do to reduce the price
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5602 on: November 01, 2022, 01:39:24 PM »
« Edited: November 01, 2022, 01:42:39 PM by 7 Days until the slaughter »

Hey! Don’t you dare diss tofu! Yeah I agree with you about everything…but tofu is literally an amazing food, you can do so much with it and the haters are WRONG! Yeah it doesn’t taste like chicken but it’s not supposed to, it’s good as it’s own thing!

Sorry passionate food rant. But yeah inflation is out of control and the Dems have done nothing about it.
Crackerjack McJohnson
CrackerjackMcJohnson
Rookie
United States

« Reply #5603 on: November 01, 2022, 01:43:35 PM »

What specifically did he do to cause this and what can he do to reduce the price

"Robust bipartisanship".  Instead, he's tweeting about how the Republicans are evil.  Get heads together at the highest level and ease the burden on working families.  And if they don't want to play ball: FARM SUBSIDIES.  But he won't do that.  Because he knows his young, urban core of liberal voters would look at helping farmers as a form of racism/sexism.  We are TOO DIVIDED.

I'm still going to vote for him again but he's gotta hit some home runs politically! 
Crackerjack McJohnson
CrackerjackMcJohnson
Rookie
United States

« Reply #5604 on: November 01, 2022, 01:45:43 PM »

Hey! Don’t you dare diss tofu! Yeah I agree with you about everything…but tofu is literally an amazing food, you can do so much with it and the haters are WRONG! Yeah it doesn’t taste like chicken but it’s not supposed to, it’s good as it’s own thing!

Sorry passionate food rant. But yeah inflation is out of control and the Dems have done nothing about it.

I had a really bad experience with tofu on an international flight where I was stuck in the bathroom dry heaving for hours.  Maybe it's like when a really strong alcohol makes you sick and you can never drink it again. 
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5605 on: November 01, 2022, 01:51:34 PM »

I had a really bad experience with tofu on an international flight where I was stuck in the bathroom dry heaving for hours.  Maybe it's like when a really strong alcohol makes you sick and you can never drink it again. 

I get that, that would def be a turn off.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #5606 on: November 01, 2022, 02:26:03 PM »

A big factor in chicken prices increasing (turkey too) is the avian flu epidemic earlier this year that killed millions of birds.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #5607 on: November 01, 2022, 03:54:13 PM »

All signs point to 52/46 D Sen with OH and NC Tossup and R H of 225/210 seats

It's a 303 map anyways like it will be in 24
Crackerjack McJohnson
CrackerjackMcJohnson
Rookie
United States

« Reply #5608 on: November 02, 2022, 07:33:10 AM »

A big factor in chicken prices increasing (turkey too) is the avian flu epidemic earlier this year that killed millions of birds.

Do you think if Mr. Biden communicated that to the voters it would make them feel like they are being heard by the President more?  Like... "I know chicken is really expensive right now, and we have people looking into bird flu".  As long as he's not saying "go get a bird flu vaccine" I think it could play well. 
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5609 on: November 02, 2022, 08:26:18 AM »

These Approvals aren't that relevant Ds are outpolling Biden Approvals Laura Kelly is winning in KS all the users made KS R leaning and if Biden is so low Kelly would be blown out in KS

Ds maynot win my map it's wave insurance but Ryan, Beasley and Crist  will win
Crackerjack McJohnson
CrackerjackMcJohnson
Rookie
United States

« Reply #5610 on: November 02, 2022, 01:22:38 PM »

These Approvals aren't that relevant Ds are outpolling Biden Approvals Laura Kelly is winning in KS all the users made KS R leaning and if Biden is so low Kelly would be blown out in KS

Ds maynot win my map it's wave insurance but Ryan, Beasley and Crist  will win

huh?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5611 on: November 02, 2022, 01:30:55 PM »
« Edited: November 02, 2022, 01:35:37 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Ds maynot win my map it's wave insurance but Ryan, Beasley and Crist  will win

huh?

Since when do we have results all the polls coming out are showing D and R leads I admit it's too generous for Ds but Rs should not be struggling they were supposed to win 245 H and 54 S they are struggling

They won 60 seats with Clinton and Obama has Biden Approvals  44%.  In 2014 Obama  had 44% Approvals and Boehner won 13H seats and picked up MT, CO, LA, AR, WVA and SD S seats they may not pickup any Senate seats and we're gonna win PA

I can see if the results are in but no they're not

Listeners poll came out has Crist lead DeSantis 53/47 DeSantis isn't winning 13 maybe Abbott that's TX
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5612 on: November 03, 2022, 10:28:46 AM »

CIVIQS and ACTIVOTE has NC tied 49

We're gonna win PA, NC, AZ, NH, GA

OH, UT, FL, NV, WI SEN are Tossups

https://civiqs.com/reports/2022/11/2/election-2022-new-civiqs-polls-in-florida-north-carolina-and-arizona
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #5613 on: November 04, 2022, 10:58:06 AM »

I had a really bad experience with tofu on an international flight where I was stuck in the bathroom dry heaving for hours.  Maybe it's like when a really strong alcohol makes you sick and you can never drink it again.  

Off thread-topic, but it is!

Our gag and vomit reflex is one of the strongest in our bodies.  If a food makes us sick (or even if we get sick unrelated to something recently eaten), our brains typically file that away in the permanent archives.  

It's thought that this stems from our hominid ancestors, in the days when we foraged for berries and leaves.  

If an individual ingested a berry from a toxic plant and became ill, the brain would then say "hey, maybe we shouldn't eat that again".  This may have carried over into our modern Homo sapiens species.  
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #5614 on: November 04, 2022, 02:13:59 PM »

I had a really bad experience with tofu on an international flight where I was stuck in the bathroom dry heaving for hours.  Maybe it's like when a really strong alcohol makes you sick and you can never drink it again.  

Off thread-topic, but it is!

Our gag and vomit reflex is one of the strongest in our bodies.  If a food makes us sick (or even if we get sick unrelated to something recently eaten), our brains typically file that away in the permanent archives.  

It's thought that this stems from our hominid ancestors, in the days when we foraged for berries and leaves.  

If an individual ingested a berry from a toxic plant and became ill, the brain would then say "hey, maybe we shouldn't eat that again".  This may have carried over into our modern Homo sapiens species.  

Is this why after I drink a lot and throw up I have that feeling of "I never want to drink again"?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5615 on: November 04, 2022, 03:22:04 PM »

It's definitely a 52/45 Senate UT,NC and OH as Tossups and WI and PA as net gains like it was always meant to be like 2020
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5616 on: November 04, 2022, 04:11:24 PM »

MAGA rising. Trump is coming back in 2024!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5617 on: November 05, 2022, 08:08:45 AM »

I don't rely based on polls they got  AL and NY 19 wrong andany of them predicted Newsom to lose the Recall based on off year models before Newsom surge that's why I map a wave insurance map there are more Ds than Rs we won the PVI 80/75M Rs think they are the majority whom live in SF, Miami, Dallas, LA, DC, Chi, NY, DTW, MKE, and Philly and Pitts, I keep saying this over and over Ds not Rs they are soreaded in rural country, not the majority, most of atlas are sers are Ds that live in big cities or suburbs

POLLS aren't the end all be all they aren't Projection THAT VANCE PLUS 10 NUMBERS ARE PREPOSTEROUS, CLEVELAND, Columbus AND CINCY VOTE OUTNUMBERING RS, no other polls show Vance plus 10

Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #5618 on: November 07, 2022, 08:33:48 AM »

God help us all.

I mean that sincerely. I pray that Trump does not come close to power ever again. The man is dangerous in his intentions and in what he inspires in others.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5619 on: November 07, 2022, 08:42:58 AM »

These Approvals are set aside until all the results are in it's a 303 map anyways with wave insurance
Crackerjack McJohnson
CrackerjackMcJohnson
Rookie
United States

« Reply #5620 on: November 07, 2022, 04:58:02 PM »

These Approvals are set aside until all the results are in it's a 303 map anyways with wave insurance

Is that like flood insurance?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5621 on: November 08, 2022, 09:10:14 AM »

If we lose H seats in 22 in VA, NY , we will win them back in 24

Frisch and Flowers if they lose tonight will be back in 24 so enjoy your numerical majority the Ds are gonna give you Lame Dick Speaker McCarthy I doubt they get but 12 seats not 20/28
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5622 on: November 09, 2022, 06:01:56 AM »

It should pick up.

The performances of Democrats in the House and Senate are compatible with high-forties support.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5623 on: November 09, 2022, 08:05:05 AM »

And due to no Voting Rights passed and not indictment of Trump and oil change in the Ukraine War, all contributed to Rs not getting a red wave but stalling a blue wave

Rs will never have a 241 H majority ever again SABABTO AND COOK SAID 237 SEATS
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5624 on: November 09, 2022, 01:08:22 PM »

It should pick up.

The performances of Democrats in the House and Senate are compatible with high-forties support.

See, I don’t think that’s necessarily the case. I think there are quite a few people who disapprove of Biden because he’s (according to them) ineffectual or weak, but don’t want Republicans in Congress.
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 ... 250  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies