The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:43:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 172775 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3125 on: February 28, 2024, 06:10:32 AM »

Trump isn't getting 28% of blk vote
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #3126 on: February 28, 2024, 12:04:14 PM »

For example gun control.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #3127 on: February 28, 2024, 12:33:15 PM »

I was looking for the comedy goldmine but I guess this is sufficient for the king of all non-sequitur anecdotes

if your business model relies entirely on not paying the people who actually are out there as the face of it and are risking bodily injury while putting in the work, then your business shouldn't exist.

The issue: there are over 1,000 NCAA schools. Less than 25 have profitable athletic departments.
https://www.ncaa.com/schools-index/2

Just looking up one random university, there's a school called Cameron University. A public university in Oklahoma. It has a 21 percent graduation rate.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #3128 on: February 28, 2024, 12:38:37 PM »

I was looking for the comedy goldmine but I guess this is sufficient for the king of all non-sequitur anecdotes

if your business model relies entirely on not paying the people who actually are out there as the face of it and are risking bodily injury while putting in the work, then your business shouldn't exist.

The issue: there are over 1,000 NCAA schools. Less than 25 have profitable athletic departments.
https://www.ncaa.com/schools-index/2

Just looking up one random university, there's a school called Cameron University. A public university in Oklahoma. It has a 21 percent graduation rate.
Probably about 2/3 of those poster's replies are meaningless white noise platitudes, but that one really stands out in its irrelevance and nonsensicality.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3129 on: February 29, 2024, 12:29:05 PM »

Note that the OP's only problem with DiAngelo is her one-off criticism of Family Guy and not the racial rabble-rousing?
No she's terrible on that too, but plenty of people are. Her condemnation of Family Guy made her stand out to me.

Don't blame her, Family Guy is overrated.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3130 on: March 01, 2024, 10:34:50 PM »

The Khmer Rouge was seen by the US as preferable to the government it overthrew because the old government was allied with the Soviets and North Vietnam whereas the Khmer Rouge was not.
Secretary of State Liberal Hack
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #3131 on: March 02, 2024, 03:14:33 AM »

The Khmer Rouge was seen by the US as preferable to the government it overthrew because the old government was allied with the Soviets and North Vietnam whereas the Khmer Rouge was not.
I mean that's pretty much a fact, don't know how you can argue with that or think it belongs here. The US policy favoured the Khmer Rouge goverment in exile over the one that the Vietanemese set-up.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3132 on: March 02, 2024, 09:30:26 AM »

I mean that's pretty much a fact, don't know how you can argue with that or think it belongs here. The US policy favoured the Khmer Rouge goverment in exile over the one that the Vietanemese set-up.
The Vietnamese did not set up the government the Khmer Rouge overthrew. Lon Nol was fervently anti-Vietnamese.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3133 on: March 02, 2024, 01:40:14 PM »

Note that the OP's only problem with DiAngelo is her one-off criticism of Family Guy and not the racial rabble-rousing?
No she's terrible on that too, but plenty of people are. Her condemnation of Family Guy made her stand out to me.

Don't blame her, Family Guy is overrated.

To the Truths Thread!
Spectator
United States

« Reply #3134 on: March 04, 2024, 04:55:26 PM »

Worked in 2022. Obama's warning in the last few days of the midterm campaign really help get several Democrats over the line
They lost in 2022!
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3135 on: March 05, 2024, 05:28:41 PM »

The reason Trump is even still a thing is because the left's activist class continues to be insane and push anti white male bigotry with no opposition from the mainstream left.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3136 on: March 06, 2024, 10:41:47 AM »

I really don't understand the vitriol towards Schiff. I preferred Porter, but I have no doubt that Schiff will vote virtually the same way on every single major bill that she would have. All of the 3 major Democratic candidates would've made great Senators.

If they had to pick a cringe resist lib, it should've been Ted Lieu. As least he brings some diversity...I'm sorry but white men should not be Senators from California.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3137 on: March 06, 2024, 10:49:54 AM »

Looks like have a new all time banger.

She should wait for the Ukraine primary.  I am sure she will sweep that one

NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #3138 on: March 06, 2024, 12:10:55 PM »

Looks like have a new all time banger.

She should wait for the Ukraine primary.  I am sure she will sweep that one

Joe many neocons does it take to change a log by bolb? None , they’re to busy ?? ?? The Ukraine 😂😂😂😂😂😂
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3139 on: March 06, 2024, 01:29:45 PM »

Nobody in the party seems to really want to make the shift on immigration
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3140 on: March 07, 2024, 06:07:58 PM »

Option 1 inconveniences my commute, Option 2 means there's one less terrorist supporting idiot in the world. So definitely Option 2. Didn't really participate in the self immolation threads because I'm not going to go to any trouble to get these losers not to light themselves on fire.
Sociopathy bad.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3141 on: March 09, 2024, 09:52:53 AM »

I note several things:

1.  The staffer, herself, has not come forward.

2.  However creepy it sounds, there were no laws broken.  There is no rape allegation, and the young woman is not underage.  Nor is there any allegation of Sexual Harassment or creating a Hostile Work Environment.

3.  Biblically, there is nothing more immoral alleged here than in any number of activities folks here are fine with all day long.

4.  Morally, this is no less "hypocritical" of Rosendale than any number of acts, sexual and non-sexual, by any number of pols.

5.  If he were not attempting to run against a vulnerable Democratic Senate incumbent in a year where a flip could result in control of the Senate, this would likely never have been mentioned, regardless if it's true or false.  The timing of this should be viewed as suspect on its face.

6.  The Death Threat against Rosendale is unacceptable.  If a Death Threat were made against a Squad Member it would generate a whole thread here, yet no one appears upset that Rosendale allegedly received a death threat.

7.  What public interest is served by Heitkamp disclosing this on a Podcast?  If there were a crime committed, shouldn't she go straight to Law Enforcement?

No one here would want to be done this way, especially if this were untrue.  And it could well be true; adulterous pols are baked into the cake in our polity.  But this sort of thing is unfair, and it's especially unfair to Rosendale's family.  There's a right way and a wrong way to go about this.  People who think Heitkamp is OK for doing this ought to apologize for any trashing of Linda Tripp they may have done in the past.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #3142 on: March 09, 2024, 10:12:48 PM »

The majority of Democrats have no empathy for Laken Riley's family.  They have no empathy for any of the Angel Moms and Angel Dads whose children have died at the hands of illegal aliens.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3143 on: March 11, 2024, 01:31:03 PM »

GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3144 on: March 11, 2024, 01:36:42 PM »

I knew ol Ben wasn't exactly bright but...
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #3145 on: March 12, 2024, 02:27:46 PM »

Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #3146 on: March 12, 2024, 07:10:24 PM »

Re-posted by a far-left user whose party wants to the abolish the statutory offense of murder and moreover adamantly refuses to lower the age of criminal responsibility despite massive and even growing public clamor... Roll Eyes

In addition, I'm very disappointed that said poster, despite his party affiliation, simply refuses to show any compassion for the two victims of the (attempted) femicide.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #3147 on: March 13, 2024, 01:13:55 PM »

Re-posted by a far-left user whose party wants to the abolish the statutory offense of murder and moreover adamantly refuses to lower the age of criminal responsibility despite massive and even growing public clamor... Roll Eyes

In addition, I'm very disappointed that said poster, despite his party affiliation, simply refuses to show any compassion for the two victims of the (attempted) femicide.

Thanks for directly posting in the thread.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #3148 on: March 14, 2024, 06:22:53 PM »

Prioritizing "Nex" over a girl who was murdered by an illegal. Please run on the trans stuff Joe, it would be great for your electoral prospects. /s

Context: a thread about a bullied trans teen who committed suicide
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3149 on: March 15, 2024, 09:19:41 PM »

While it’s absolutely horrible what happened to Laken Riley, it’s even worse what Republicans are trying to exploit from her murder.

Separately, they’ll use a young white woman to do it. Out west and in Alaska they’re completely ignoring the systemic abduction, rape, murder and trafficking of native women. They’re even actively trying to obfuscate the issue and make sure nothing is done because it’s home grown good ole boys engaged in it too.

Think about the highlighted part for a moment, and what it's compared to.
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies