Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:26:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 56881 times)
AudmanOut
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: December 08, 2018, 01:47:24 PM »

I had a dream Hillary won in 2020.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #301 on: December 08, 2018, 02:51:58 PM »

I dreamt that I was the young recently elected Democratic senator from Nevada. The other senator was a Republican and the state governor was Democratic.

I was expelled from the senate. I didn't know why. I asked the governor to reappoint me and he refused, appointed someone else.
daveosupremo
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.32, S: -2.09

« Reply #302 on: December 08, 2018, 11:52:33 PM »

I had a dream that I was floating down a river and I hit some rapids and started to drown. I was saved my a mighty walrus who was also Newt Gingrich. I don't remember if it had Newt's face, or if it turned into him or what, but the walrus that saved me was most definitely Newt Gingrich.

Consequently, I voted for him in the 2012 primary the very next day.
AudmanOut
United States

« Reply #303 on: December 22, 2018, 05:34:33 PM »
« Edited: December 22, 2018, 05:43:10 PM by AudmanOut »

I had a dream the other night George w Bush died of a heart attack or a stroke, CNN was on for some reason and everyone was shocked and had no idea he was even sick( how does that even make since?)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #304 on: December 22, 2018, 07:15:16 PM »

I had a dream that Joe Cunningham won before he won, but I was dreaming of a blue tsunami scenario bigger than the irl blue wave.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #305 on: December 22, 2018, 07:28:35 PM »

I had a dream the other night George w Bush died of a heart attack or a stroke, CNN was on for some reason and everyone was shocked and had no idea he was even sick( how does that even make since?)
I had a dream where 43 died a few years ago (before his dad), too. More recently, two nights ago, I had a dream where Jim Hunt got shot and killed.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #306 on: December 22, 2018, 11:33:39 PM »

I think this counts. The paralegal in my office was just appointed a couple days ago to an open Council seat in the village he resides in. My law partner and his wife also reside in that Village. He is on the new commission to remake The Village Charter, and both of them are now talking actively about also running for Council or mayor in the not too distant future.

I swear the next day I dreamed my partner and I walked into a courtroom for a case, where TV was playing because, why not? We both saw an attack ad being run against my partner for the congressional seat he was running for in my dream, attacking him both with a photo and by name. I pointed out to him that this was actually a good sign because it meant that the unnamed incumbent he was running against was taking him seriously as a threat.
AudmanOut
United States

« Reply #307 on: December 23, 2018, 03:57:56 AM »

I also had a dream where Nancy Pelosi and chuck schumer were standing in the middle of a park probably trying to win over their parents.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #308 on: December 23, 2018, 04:15:00 AM »

I also had a dream where Nancy Pelosi and chuck schumer were standing in the middle of a park probably trying to win over their parents.

Nancy and Chuck sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #309 on: December 25, 2018, 11:25:35 AM »

Good grief! After deriding this thread for ages as the most Peak Atlas thing ever, I've actually had two such dreams in a week. What is becoming of me?

Anyway, I dreamed last night that there was I think the 2020 super Tuesday primaries going on. Or at least an early primary where Georgia had moved up. Stacey Abrams won Georgia. Do I vaguely recall she was not doing well otherwise. No surprise.

I remember either myself commenting or some TV commentator commenting that is Beto O'Rourke wanted to enter the race he needed to do so immediately or his chance will be lost even in the face of this split field. I remember sinking or telling the individual who said this that that was not doable anymore as the days of when someone could enter the primaries relatively late like a Frank church or Jerry Brown and become a legitimate Contender were long over.

I couldn't quite understand if Bernie Sanders either had inexplicably stayed out up until that point, or if he had entered into the primaries and was part of the otherwise split field, but he factored in there somehow.

It's official. I think I've joined the atlas Forum Borg mind-meld. Tongue
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #310 on: January 10, 2019, 04:40:55 PM »

I had a dream that Costa Rica elected a hawkish, militaristic president, and the country offered to donate snakes to Somalia, for some reason.
Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #311 on: January 19, 2019, 08:31:44 AM »

Wasn't weird, but I can finally say yes to this question.

Last night, in the middle of a long and convoluted dream, I read that there was a Dole/Rockefeller ticket for President (don't ask me which Dole or which Rockefeller, I don't know). At a later point in my dream, I read that Reubin Askew was nominated for President in a later election
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #312 on: January 20, 2019, 07:15:54 AM »

I dreamt that Kamala Harris announced she wasn't running for president (I think it's the first time I've ever had a politics related dream lol)
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #313 on: January 20, 2019, 01:01:28 PM »

I dreamt that Kamala Harris announced she wasn't running for president (I think it's the first time I've ever had a politics related dream lol)

Hopefully that dream becomes a reality.
Big Abraham
Junior Chimp
« Reply #314 on: January 20, 2019, 06:24:29 PM »

Hopefully that dream becomes a reality.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #315 on: January 20, 2019, 06:31:03 PM »
« Edited: January 20, 2019, 06:35:25 PM by Lakigigar »

I've had one with Trump and one with Clinton.

In one dream, i was watching stoner movies with Hillary Clinton. I don't really know what happened anymore, but Hillary couldn't stop laughing (and me too) in a hotel room. But she quickly had to leave, and i tried making a photo of ourselves, but i failed (like always, i can never use a phone or keys or use ATM's in dreams for some reason, everything that requires fine techniques). It was quite a weird dream, but i don't remember much from it.

In one other dream, Donald Trump was the swimming teacher, and some girls from my class thought he was a freak, and were really afraid of him. This was such a weird dream, but just like with the former one i can't remember the details because it happened a while ago as well.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #316 on: January 31, 2019, 10:38:19 AM »

I dreamt once that suddenly, a bunch of rural votes in Ohio were counted super-late for Jim Renacci causing Sherrod Brown to lose re-election.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #317 on: February 07, 2019, 07:00:32 PM »

I had a dream last night that I was awakened by my TV going to a breaking news story that Trump had given Kim Jong Un the US nuclear codes at their meeting in Vietnam as a "show of good faith."
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #318 on: February 22, 2019, 05:50:07 PM »

I had a dream a few weeks ago that Bob Menendez went to prison and the seat was declared vacant. Then he ran again in the special election from his prison cell, won a clown car primary with 19% of the vote, then Hugin defeated him 49-46.

I'm sure that guy who was obsessed with Bob Hugin would've loved this dream.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #319 on: February 22, 2019, 05:56:03 PM »

I had a dream a few weeks ago that Bob Menendez went to prison and the seat was declared vacant. Then he ran again in the special election from his prison cell, won a clown car primary with 19% of the vote, then Hugin defeated him 49-46.

Guy who is, he's back
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #320 on: February 22, 2019, 06:54:19 PM »
« Edited: February 23, 2019, 02:24:48 PM by NYGurl »

Guy who is, he's back
I have a name
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #321 on: February 22, 2019, 06:56:03 PM »

Recently I had a dream I was calling a state senator, not mine, about supporting a bill. It was very underwhelming despite the senator being very receptive
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #322 on: February 22, 2019, 06:56:17 PM »

Anyways, I had a dream the other night that Nikki Haley gave me a $350 parking ticket for parking my car on one of the railroad overpasses in my town.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #323 on: March 04, 2019, 11:53:09 AM »

I had a dream last night where I was hanging around my apartment and heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Bernie Sanders. He asked me to vote for him and left.

Wonder what it means.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #324 on: March 04, 2019, 12:07:51 PM »

Nothing.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23