Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:22:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55219 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: October 08, 2019, 06:10:59 PM »

I had a dream last night that I was watching a Democratic primary debate. I think it was hosted by Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski. At one point, they asked a question to Warren on something to do with the environment. I don't remember exactly what the question was, but it so enraged Warren that she walked off the stage in protest. People were saying it made her look petty and was going to be the start of the fall of her campaign.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #376 on: October 09, 2019, 04:09:57 AM »

A few nights ago I had dream Liz Warren was actually dead since 2015 and the woman running for president was a double. LOL.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #377 on: October 09, 2019, 12:26:12 PM »

I dreamt last night that Hitler was Miss Trunchbull from Matilda.
Andrew Yang 2024
Captain Thunder
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -1.39

« Reply #378 on: October 13, 2019, 10:20:37 PM »

I dreamt about me talking baseball with Ted Cruz.
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #379 on: October 15, 2019, 11:34:02 AM »

I mentioned earlier I had a dream where a bunch of crack addicts ran the Senate and were using it to run their crack empire directly
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #380 on: October 17, 2019, 05:09:45 AM »

Just had a dream that JBE wins the runoff 51/49.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #381 on: October 17, 2019, 06:25:53 AM »

Trump defeated Harris easily...problem is, the map had the whole world with Electoral Votes.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #382 on: October 17, 2019, 07:19:58 AM »

It wasn't about a specific politician but I had a dream about me, frustrated, trying to explain to an African-American civil rights activist that African American turnout was way too low in South Carolina. For evidence, I pointed to Charleston County voting R.
McNukes™ #NYCMMWasAHero
Nuke
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.23, S: 8.09

« Reply #383 on: October 17, 2019, 12:45:29 PM »

Trump defeated Harris easily...problem is, the map had the whole world with Electoral Votes.
https://worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#!/results/total
Haha, yeah that might not be a dream.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #384 on: October 19, 2019, 02:48:12 PM »

was watching some kind of 'town hall' debate type event, and Tulsi was sitting there answering questions, when all of a sudden Trump, who was seated off to the side of the stage, interrupted and started calling Tulsi a rapist.  Tulsi looked shocked and responded angrily, but Trump said something about how you could tell from her nose that she was lying.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #385 on: October 21, 2019, 02:42:20 AM »

Trump had a pretty easy night against Bernie Sanders. I never dreamed up a map, but I know that Sanders was endorsed by Nintendo which had just released a horror game. I lived in a dorm at work and my Trump supporting boss served up some plateless BBQ pot roast to celebrate Trump's reelection. It was good.

After dinner I joked to my friends that Alachua County FL, along with Union FL, betrayed me. The rest of the dream was about work.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #386 on: October 21, 2019, 09:07:43 AM »

In college I had this weird dream where I’m in a public bathroom standing in front of a urinal when Obama walks in and goes to the urinal next to me. I say “hey” and he moves his over to me to say “hey” back but I notice he has a gunshot wound in his head. I go “f**k what happened?” “They got me” he replied. “Castellano style?” I ask. “More like Galante” he replies. I then say “it was fun while it lasted” and leave. Then I woke up
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #387 on: October 25, 2019, 11:59:58 PM »

Ok I had a dream last night and I...I just have to share. So I’m some staffer or possible COH in the hallway of the Oval Office waiting to meet the president. A female voice tells me the president will see me now. I enter the Oval Office and it’s former Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval. He greets me and asks for notes I have. Then Foster Campbell (the guy from the 2016 Louisiana senate race) enters the room and Brian calls him his veep and they have a conversation that went kinda like this
Foster: “ The rest of the democrats want us to hold the line”
Brian: “ Don’t worry I wasn’t governor of California for 8 years to roll over”
Foster: “Well I wasn’t speaker of the house to play second fiddle either”
Brian: “Hey picking a Southern congressional leader is how JFK and FDR did it”
Foster: “This isn’t 32 or 60. Dank ass weed is legal now”
Then the republicans enter and it’s Liz Cheny, Hawley, and Ben Shapiro but they enter room and sit down in that weird backwards/forwards way like the little red guy from Twins Peak while “Just dropped in” by Kenny Rodgers played overhead. We sit down to negotiate something and then I woke up
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #388 on: October 29, 2019, 08:30:45 AM »

I had a dream Tulsi Gabbard was my professor. I loved her, but the other staff/faculty hated her and she got fired and I woke up really disappointed.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #389 on: November 01, 2019, 01:11:04 PM »

I had a dream last night that Mike Pence resigned and Donald Trump picked Wayne Messam to replace him.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #390 on: November 20, 2019, 02:55:54 AM »

Just had a dream that JBE wins the runoff 51/49.

Brah

I just had a dream that Trump narrowly won re-election. 27_ something EV's I think he won Wisconsin and Michigan lost Arizona and Pennsylvania.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #391 on: November 24, 2019, 04:46:37 AM »

Last night I had a dream Joe Biden passed away in a parallel universe in 2023. And the media then constantly brought that up he would die in office if he's elected president. However, some physicists went around and said that things don't necessarily go in our world as in a parallel universe.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #392 on: February 21, 2020, 12:27:59 PM »

I missed the Ohio Democratic Primary and was really sore about it, to the point were I considered committing voter fraud to vote in the Democrats Abroad primary just so I could have a vote count for Bernie Sanders. At this point, most contests were over - only a few states such as Maine were yet to vote, and while Sanders had the plurality of delegates, a contested convention was all but guaranteed and his odds of being nominated were slim. Bernie Sanders did well in very liberal states like California, which he won, and states where the party is dominated by minority voters, somehow doing very well in Alabama.

The result of the Ohio primary were uploaded in “Andersonian” format on Atlas, meaning that results were split by both counties and Ohio’s hideously gerrymandered congressional districts. The “winner” of the primary, with no more than 17% of the vote, was one of an army of moderate anti-Sanders Democrats that had risen and fallen over the course of the primary, and had won <20% pluralities in most midwestern and heartland states. Figures such as Biden, Klob, and Butti were out of the picture by Ohio. Only thing I really knew about this guy was that he was said to be the “Wesley Clark” of 2020, and he was also compared to Bill Weld who was still running on the other side. Sanders won Athens County and was the runner up in Preble County, but other than that wasn’t a huge factor in Ohio.

The winner of the 11th CD within Summit County, with 0.5% of the vote, is a Ukrainian Band running as a multicandidate who was planning on dropping out and only running for the fun of it. The winner of the 14th CD within Summit county, with 4% of the vote, was some Polish local dude who wanted peace in the middle east. Most of the winners and runners up in much of Ohio were just locals without a real dog in a national race, and many were too conservative for the Democratic party. The winner of my city was the worst: his website advertised him as the candidate for free markets and free murder, and that only a President willing to commit Genocide, starting with the invasion of and extermination of the Spanish, could restore American power and the Capitalist system.
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #393 on: March 26, 2020, 09:45:13 AM »

I had a dream last night that Katie Porter was going undercover to investigate the owners of a pizzeria who were about to fire all of their employees while trying to get a big payout for themselves. She used a fake name and tried to speak in an Italian-American accent over the phone.
Mexican Wolf
Timberwolf

« Reply #394 on: March 31, 2020, 10:11:18 PM »

A few nights ago, I dreamt I went to the DNC in Milwaukee, but since it took me a really long time to get there, most of the upper-level seats for Bernie delegates were already taken, so I had to sit in one of the lower rows with Biden delegates.

Anyway, John Stewart and Tom Bergeron were up on stage doing an opening skit before the first big speech. They were both wearing matching blue outfits that were sewn together at one arm (I think they were going for a two-headed host kind of thing).

Bergeron said something like, "Wouldn't it be great if we could cover everyone's healthcare?"

Stewart said, "How are we going to pay for that?"

Bergeron just sideeyed him nervously and said, "Uh, don't ask me about that," and the audience bursted into laughter.

They keep doing their skit until the first speaker is ready. As they walk off the stage, the sewn-together arm tears apart and say both say, "Damn."

Then I thought, "Wait, isn't it still March?" and woke up.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #395 on: March 31, 2020, 10:20:04 PM »

I once had a dream about Ayelet Shaked the contents of which I don't care to disclose.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #396 on: March 31, 2020, 10:23:29 PM »

I once had a dream about Ayelet Shaked the contents of which I don't care to disclose.

I think we all have a good idea of what.

Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #397 on: March 31, 2020, 10:25:31 PM »

I think we all have a good idea of what.

In my defense, I realized that it's what the Israeli center-left wants before I realized that it's what I want.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #398 on: March 31, 2020, 10:47:17 PM »

I had dream that I was being attacked by terminators but then a someone in Obi-Wan’s clothes with the hood on came out of nowhere with a blue lightsaber and saved me. They then took off the hood and it was JFK with a beard. I go “JFK? I thought you were blown away?” And he goes with that thick accent “JFK? That’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time” while this music played https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rfOpx84WZ_4
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #399 on: May 21, 2020, 01:03:25 PM »

Had a dream a few nights ago that I was testifying in front of a Senate committee about something or other. The meeting was chaired by Marco Rubio, who was wearing a full Día de los Muertos costume. Halfway through my opening speech Tim Scott got up, walked down to stand immediately behind my seat, and began sticking pins into me. Bizarre.

This followed my earlier dream about Michael Bennet showing up at my house to personally inform me that he was restarting his presidential campaign.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies