Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:36:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55147 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #425 on: October 17, 2020, 01:48:30 PM »

Had a dream and in it I remembered that the USA had a woman as president in the 80s. She was a Republican and a one termer. I think her first name was Helen. Or maybe Nancy. We also had a black president in the 60s or 70s.
Common Sense Atlantan
Rookie
United States

« Reply #426 on: October 17, 2020, 02:42:06 PM »

I had a Red Mirage dream.
Drew
drewmike87
United States

« Reply #427 on: October 17, 2020, 03:46:53 PM »

I remember a couple of dreams I had a couple years ago leading up to the midterms.  One was involving Tony Evers greeting people in the TSA security line at the airport.  Ayanna Pressley was there too for some reason. 

Another dream had Heidi Heitkamp campaigning in Wisconsin for some reason.
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -5.39

P P
« Reply #428 on: October 18, 2020, 04:09:24 PM »

Had a dream the other day where Biden won South Carolina...was disappointed when I woke up.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #429 on: October 18, 2020, 04:17:32 PM »

While I was still playing as Adolf Hitler in the Weimar Germany game, I had a dream that I was Hitler, running for President of the United States against Trump.

Needless to say, that's when I decided I'd gotten too far in character.
Alcibiades
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -6.96

P P
« Reply #430 on: October 18, 2020, 04:18:14 PM »

I had a strange dream involving the Trump family. In it I was a student at a small liberal arts college in rural New England. For some reason, one of the four buildings on the side of the lawn quad was occupied by the Trump family. They all came out onto the lawn and said that a member of their family had been murdered and that they wanted us to find out who did it.
diptheriadan

« Reply #431 on: November 01, 2020, 03:35:59 PM »

Dreamt last night that Tom Cotton recorded a christian death metal album to "fight against Satanic influence". Couldn't hear a thing he was saying, but the bass player was on point.
LabourJersey
United States

« Reply #432 on: November 01, 2020, 10:26:55 PM »

This is from a while ago, but I once had a dream where one of my DC friends was somehow really good friends with AOC, and I got invited with friends to a house party that AOC was having at her townhouse by the Capital (I have no idea if she even lives around there)

It was basically a standard college party but with AOC and other politicians, though I can't remember who else was there, haha.
Astatine

Political Matrix
E: -0.72, S: -5.90

« Reply #433 on: November 02, 2020, 05:10:20 AM »

This night I dreamed that Mark Kelly drowned and that AZ Dems replaced him with Phil Bredesen on the ballot, about whom was complained that his dog was too big so voters wouldn't like him, thus he ended up losing against Martha McSally.
S019ian Liberal
Beacon

« Reply #434 on: November 07, 2020, 08:01:30 AM »

Had a dream that Ruth Bader Ginsburg died. Had to check to make sure she was still alive after I woke up.
Oh

Oh
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #435 on: November 10, 2020, 09:34:47 AM »

Tonight I dreamt that current Ministry of the Interior Luciana Lamorgese (who was born in Basilicata and was always vice-prefect and later prefect in Northern cities) was actually from Apulia and that she was being taken by the police because she was under investigation for stuff happened while she was prefect of Bari.

It's actually quite weird because Luciana Lamorgese is someone who is almost never in the news (especially compared to *cough cough* her predecessor).
Damocles
Sword of Damocles
United States

« Reply #436 on: November 11, 2020, 12:48:48 PM »

I had a dream that I was the head of a political action committee advocating for state constitutional reforms. A couple of local politicians had shown up to show their support for the measures, including a couple members of the state legislature. During a stump speech at a town hall meeting in a local restaurant to drum up support for the measures, an ardent opponent in the audience threw their shoes at me, while cursing and screaming incoherently. I remember ducking to avoid the shoe, and promptly woke up and sat up in my bed, wondering where the hell I was.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #437 on: November 11, 2020, 01:10:31 PM »

I had a dream that I was the head of a political action committee advocating for state constitutional reforms. A couple of local politicians had shown up to show their support for the measures, including a couple members of the state legislature. During a stump speech at a town hall meeting in a local restaurant to drum up support for the measures, an ardent opponent in the audience threw their shoes at me, while cursing and screaming incoherently. I remember ducking to avoid the shoe, and promptly woke up and sat up in my bed, wondering where the hell I was.
Secret neocon? 🤔
Astatine

Political Matrix
E: -0.72, S: -5.90

« Reply #438 on: November 12, 2020, 05:59:12 AM »

K, this one is a really tough one and I've actually had this dream last night and can still vividly remember it, but it is really a dream I don't know what to think about.

I dreamed that Mike Madigan would still be Speaker of the IL House by 2025 as well as IL Dem. Party Chair. News were suddenly reporting that there has been a police raid in an abandoned psychiatric asylum in Chicago, where several people were arrested.

It was actually Mike Madigan and some confidantes. I dreamed that over the years, Madigan himself threatened legislators to resign if they opposed his leadership and if they did not, their families would be harmed. He was basically having an own mafia, including the incumbent IL AG Lisa Madigan (dk why she was AG again?), and kidnapped his opponents' children, caged them in the asylum, tortured them and as the whole police was on side with Madigan, they wouldn't investigate.

Then, a young police officer from WI was somehow in Chicago and saw a child running towards him. He lacked both his arms and was in very bad state, so the policeman took him to Milwaukee and the boy could hardly speak but say "It's Madigan". The policeman investigated undercover, got into Madigan's circle of confidantes within months and then with support of FBI everyone involved was caught.

Idk what to think about this apart from that Mike Madigan should really listen to the Senators representing his state who encourage him to resign..
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #439 on: November 17, 2020, 04:42:25 AM »

Ron DeSantis lost his gubernatorial primary in 2022 but still became the GOP nominee for President in 2024, and then lost the election.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #440 on: November 17, 2020, 07:23:13 AM »

The 2020 election was held in 3 "rounds". Biden won round 1, Trump narrowly won round 2, and it was clear from early results that Trump would easily win round 3 and hold the presidency.
Torrain
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

« Reply #441 on: November 17, 2020, 01:02:07 PM »

I had a dream that Susan Collins was my great-aunt. I was filled with guilt that I didn't speak out about her character during the election, and woke up convinced that I was solely responsible for her re-election, and thus GOP control of the Senate.

I then realised that I probably stayed quiet in order to draw on her political capital to support my own statewide run for office in Maine in a few years, and spiralled into a surreal, colourful, non-euclidean world of self-disgust.

I then woke up. In Scotland. Without American citizenship or a famous relative.
S019ian Liberal
Beacon

« Reply #442 on: November 18, 2020, 10:59:28 AM »

And I thought I was read ... that was, of course, we for weird string this arch.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #443 on: November 18, 2020, 11:08:03 AM »

Had a dream that George W. Bush was touring my neighborhood, mistook a zoo crate for a hidden weapon of mass destruction, and ended up unintentionally releasing a rabid giraffe onto my street which trampled a bunch of cars and passersby. At some later point the dream transitioned into Neil Abercrombie's soothing voice narrating the history of the Hawaiian kingdom in a Zoom call from his kitchen.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #444 on: December 12, 2020, 06:16:53 AM »

In 2024 Ohio is the deciding state for Kamala Harris (who won the NPV) by 39 votes. A journalist visiting my hometown encounters me, where I reveal I switched from planning to vote for a left wing third party to Harris because of a hate crime committed against me. A neighbor reveals that he voted Republican all the way through Trump 2020 and also voted Harris, and a factor was the hate crime I suffered. My hometown was well over 60% for Harris.
Brother Jonathan

« Reply #445 on: December 12, 2020, 04:29:07 PM »

I went with a professor to hear Pierre Trudeau speak in my elementary school library, but it degenerated into me yelling at my High School math teacher for insulting the integrity of someone in my family. I then introduced myself to Trudeau and we had a chat about the future of Canadian federalism.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #446 on: December 12, 2020, 06:13:48 PM »

Last night I had my first Donald Trump dream. I dreamt that he had left office and started his own podcast. He'd have a Republican guest on every episode, but they wouldn't be allowed to talk. He would just ramble and talk over them for 90 minutes while they said things like "I agree" or "Yes."
It's Perro Sanxe wot won it
Mimoha
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -5.22

« Reply #447 on: January 08, 2021, 05:31:49 AM »

I don’t usually dream about politics, but last night I dreamed I was negotiating an infrastructure package with Mitch McConnell. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer were also there, but their roles were switched, Schumer was Speaker and Pelosi was Senate Majority Leader.

McConnell was not giving in and I argued we needed to stimulate the economy. The main stumbling block was pork: Nancy, Chuck and I wanted to fund a highway for some congressional district in Louisiana.

In the end we gave up and we asked to see Mitch’s alternative, but he told us he forgot to bring his plans, so we proceeded to have a vote (which included only the four of us) and the infrastructure package passed 3-1.
JoeInator
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -4.00

« Reply #448 on: January 08, 2021, 12:35:32 PM »

I had a couple of dreams:

The first one involved Joe Biden being one of my teachers and while he was taking attendance he called me Jack, even though he saw my name on the class roster. I had no idea he was referring to me until he said my last name, and when he asked why I didn't respond to Jack (which he insisted was my first name), I had to correct him by saying "no, Mr. Biden, Jack is not my first name."

The second one involved me taking Kamala Harris to prom. No, this was not as vivid as the Biden dream, and no, this was not a fever dream.
Farmlands
Portugal

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.14

« Reply #449 on: January 10, 2021, 05:39:22 AM »

I was on the beach going to meet my friends, but some politicians were there instead. CA-25 had finally elected a Democrat, a neurosurgeon, but she missed helping people that way and quit one day after being sworn in. This prompted Maria Elvira Salazar to mock our party's poor candidate selection.

That frustrated this D-Chicago avatar, but Ms. Salazar just taunted him over Shalala's loss. Then it was time to learn who the Florida Dems had selected to run for Governor, but it was Phillip Sheppard from Survivor, possibly the worst person in the entire country for the job, which made me start laughing so hard I awoke.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies