Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:15:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55425 times)
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: April 23, 2019, 03:02:41 PM »
« edited: April 26, 2019, 03:34:40 PM by Politician »

I had a nightmare that Bernie Sanders lost the 2020 presidential election.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #351 on: April 24, 2019, 07:33:44 PM »

I had a nightmare that Bernie Sanders lost the 2016 presidential election.

He technically did in real life too.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #352 on: June 01, 2019, 12:55:40 PM »

I just dreamed last night that an investigation into election fraud in Miami-Dade County, Florida in 2018 revealed that various local Republican Party politicians illegally destroyed a total of about 50,000 straight ticket Democratic ballots in the County before they were able to be counted. A judge then ruled the "wins" of Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis to be voided, and determined that Bill Nelson and Andrew Gillum were the actual winners of the races they ran for.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #353 on: June 01, 2019, 01:03:30 PM »

Last night, I dreamt that I met Bill Clinton, who was working behind the counter at a fast food restaurant.  He was complaining that no one would appoint him to the Supreme Court.  I told Clinton that President Tom Daschle would appoint him in 2021, and then he got upset.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #354 on: June 11, 2019, 01:39:16 PM »

I had a dream that Trump won reelection.  He won New Hampshire, but might have lost one or two of PA/MI/WI.  A realistic nightmare!
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #355 on: July 22, 2019, 01:16:15 PM »

Last night I had a strange dream that Gretchen Whitmer passed away. She underwent a surgery and never woke up again. Really glad this was just a bad dream and she is perfectly fine.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #356 on: July 22, 2019, 02:19:32 PM »

Had a dream a few nights ago that I was at a joint Dem-GOP debate, but Ben Carson and Chris Christie were also running on the Republican side. Also Trump gave me a shoutout.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #357 on: July 23, 2019, 12:43:19 AM »

Had a dream where Wayne Meesam was Voldemort and ran against Rick Scott and won.

Wait, between those two MEESAM was Voldemort? Huh
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #358 on: July 29, 2019, 01:58:41 AM »

Two nights ago, I dreamed Joe Biden was elected prez in 2020 with 278 EVs, and he won both WI and MI by a few hundred votes. He was declared the winner after 3 weeks of recounts. He also carried PA with less than 1% and Trump refused to concede the election. The GOP kept the senate and the media constantly repeated how Biden's victory was a very, very weak mandate.

When I woke up, I didn't know whether to be relieved or worried it was just a dream.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #359 on: July 29, 2019, 11:59:35 AM »

I'm not sure this count, but I had one of those weird dreams alternating between going camping and being in high school again, one of those things where I'm wearing my underwear oh, and for the first time in nearly 40 years they were tighty whities for some reason. Somewhere in the middle of it I was either reading or hearing a podcast of an atlas post talking sarcastically about some unspecified blue avatars predicting the inevitable 2020 Defeat of all first term Democratic Congress members in remotely swing districts.

When I start having dreams about Atlas as well as politicians, I desperately need help. Tongue
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #360 on: July 31, 2019, 11:55:39 AM »

Woke up from a dream where Marianne Williamson was in a soap opera. The main character walked in and accused her of having an affair with her husband, to which Marianne put down a DS and said "I don't care much for playing games".
Vespucci
United States

« Reply #361 on: August 16, 2019, 11:38:56 AM »

Not exactly a politician, but I did dream that it was revealed that Epstein was murdered by two rogue cops.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #362 on: August 17, 2019, 04:59:41 PM »

I actually had a dream last week of cable news covering an upset victory for Steve Bullock winning the Democratic nomination over Biden.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #363 on: August 17, 2019, 05:07:39 PM »

I had a dream recently that Kris Kobach lost KS-SEN by 8 points.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #364 on: August 21, 2019, 02:47:13 PM »

Last night a had weird dream that Mayor Pete invited Tea Party Republicans to a scrapped airplane for dinner. The decor was entirely in pink. When asked why he all did this, he responded that he wanted to teach Republicans to hang around with homosexuals and have no fear.
Mexican Wolf
Timberwolf

« Reply #365 on: August 21, 2019, 05:04:26 PM »

A few months back, I dreamt I was a speechwriter for Beto's campaign, and I was asked to research and write a speech on some economic issue (can't remember which) to show people that he wasn't a lightweight candidate. But I couldn't find any evidence to support his position, and I woke up really upset because I was sure I was going to be fired.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #366 on: August 22, 2019, 11:50:28 AM »

It didn't involve any specific known politician, but this has to qualify. Last night I had a dream that I was apparently the Democratic house chairman of some major committee going into full hearing. I believe it was involving Healthcare and a major effort to revamp it. The other Democrats I can already tell I had sublimated in my mind two younger attorneys I know in and out of my office who my mentor. I gave an opening statement. I put all my trial lawyer skills into it, and God damn it was good. Really good. I yielded my time then to the ranking Republican member in one of the other Democrats in the committee asked to interrupt cuz they wanted to respond to my speech and the Democrats all gave me a standing ovation. I was a Tad cheapest, but apparently my subliminal ego knows no bounds. Because in my mind this Congressional Committee hearing was sublimated with mock trial events I've judged, the younger attorneys / other Democrats in the committee playfully briefly did the wave for me like a football game. Grin

The Republican ranking member started to make a speech about socialized medicine, blah blah blah. Because it's a dream, as part of the point he was making he passed out candy to the members of the committee. I'm not sure what point he was making, probably about free giveaways, Etc. Even in the dream it seemed ridiculous and people were looking at each other and chuckling. When he finished his speech I asked if he would yield for some questions which he did. I then proceeded to do this risky, but extremely comic effect of asking him questions about whether or not his party still believed that Obamacare would result in death panels, while speaking from intentionally stuffed with candy and apologizing because the Candy he gave was so good and thanking him again. In my dream it seemed to both the list at the foolishness of policies, while pointing out the stupidity of handing out candy to make a point. Laughter grew. I asked a follow-up question on its similar issue complimenting a different type of candy, I think Hershey Kisses that he had handed out again for a mouth full of chocolate while still making the point and thanking him for the yummy candy. I whisper to a nearby Democrat to ask is this working or should I quit. She grinned ardently said this is great. My response I thought was very Al Franken-ish, albeit more absurd, but just at the correct level of absurdity to satirize the Republican ranking member.

And then I woke up. Too bad. I was on a massive roll. Smiley I'm rarely so successful in dreams. In all my dreams it's usually a case of the dinner it's been served but the fork was dropped on the floor and now I can't quite reach it I need to get a new Fork but the waiter is busy and then we get distracted etc etc for the rest of the dream.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #367 on: September 16, 2019, 06:46:48 PM »

Last night I had a nightmare that Bill de Blasio was surging in the Democratic primary.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #368 on: September 16, 2019, 06:51:40 PM »

I had this dream where Katie McGinty defeated Donald Trump.
538Electoral

« Reply #369 on: September 16, 2019, 10:37:56 PM »

I saw Trump walking down the street one time in a dream.
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #370 on: September 20, 2019, 01:57:21 PM »

I dreamt the other day that Bob Dole was a long lost cousin of my grandfather's and that I met him at a family reunion lol.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #371 on: September 20, 2019, 06:23:15 PM »

Last night I had a nightmare that Bill de Blasio was surging in the Democratic primary.

You can rest easy now Smiley
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #372 on: September 21, 2019, 10:16:34 AM »

Jimmy Carter died in one of mine.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #373 on: September 23, 2019, 02:00:00 PM »

I dreamt this morning that Beto O'Rourke was a substitute teacher teaching a 6th grade class that inexplicably had me in it and was exclusively adults. He was a "cool" teacher who let us watch Midsommar during class and then threw a Pokemon themed party with alcohol in his basement near the school.
McNukes™ #NYCMMWasAHero
Nuke
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.23, S: 8.09

« Reply #374 on: September 24, 2019, 01:00:52 PM »

I had a dream where I became the President once.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies