Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:18:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55052 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« on: November 30, 2016, 04:09:12 PM »

I had a very Atlas dream last night - I was at a block party and Bobby Jindal was there. He starts flirting with me in a really over-the-top and creepy way, and I'm thinking "well, I'm not gay, but I would definitely love to get Bobby Jindal caught as someone who has gay affairs with people 20 years younger than him." So I decide to lead him on and try to get him caught in the act. We agree to meet in a parking lot at this one mall, but as I'm on my way there, I get a call from Melania Trump and I'm like "Oh shoot! I was supposed to pick up Barron Trump from soccer practice or school or something!" And while I'm pondering what to do, I wake up.
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 12:04:20 AM »

Not involving politicians per se, but tonight I dreamt of the weirdest international news story ever.

Tell us.

Israel was requesting to be annexed into Taiwan. There was at least some discussion about it, but Netanyahu was pushing very strongly in favor. I don't remember what Taiwan thought of the idea.

...yeah.

I only just saw this. This is fantastic! You should consider trying to make a timeline out of how this came to be.
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 08:00:43 PM »

I had a dream last night that I was back in college and that Theresa May was going to be giving a speech on campus with another politician (I think possibly Arlene Foster). Someone I knew told me when and where they would be arriving, and I went over there hoping to maybe meet May and ask her a question or two. When I get there, it's a sort of shoestring group of, like 6-8 people who don't really seem to know where they're going, but are sort of musing about the architecture or something.

I come up to them and sort of introduce myself as an international studies student and say I'm going to be going to her speech later, and one of the handlers asks me if I would mind taking some pictures of the whole group. I say sure, but he hands me this really old (but really expensive looking) camera. I can't get it to work, and the view-finder is all out-of-focus, and I keep telling them that I think I should probably get some backup pictures on someone's phone if these don't turn out well. The other politician who might be Foster gives some response like "Meh, who cares if they turn out? Some of us would prefer to look a bit fuzzier!" Meanwhile, May is clearly annoyed at the situation, and one of her handlers says something like "No, it's official Tory policy that all party pictures will be taken with film!" I'm thinking at this point "lol, typical Tory," but then they decide that I'm taking too long and grab the camera from me and walk away, saying something about "useless American millennials can't even take pictures properly."
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 12:22:52 PM »
« Edited: August 30, 2018, 12:30:08 PM by Crumpets »

I had a dream last night that the republicans netted two seats in the Senate in November while Democrats narrowly picked up the House. Everyone in cable news and Atlas was talking about how it was a humiliation for Democrats, while some Democrat was saying it was good because it would help build enthusiasm for 2020 if Democrats were weaker.
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 07:00:32 PM »

I had a dream last night that I was awakened by my TV going to a breaking news story that Trump had given Kim Jong Un the US nuclear codes at their meeting in Vietnam as a "show of good faith."
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 06:10:59 PM »

I had a dream last night that I was watching a Democratic primary debate. I think it was hosted by Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski. At one point, they asked a question to Warren on something to do with the environment. I don't remember exactly what the question was, but it so enraged Warren that she walked off the stage in protest. People were saying it made her look petty and was going to be the start of the fall of her campaign.
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2022, 06:22:39 PM »

I was in college and I was doing an at-home final for some sort of ancient history/classics class taught by Tulsi Gabbard. The final was ridiculously difficult and in the form of a crossword puzzle (which I had to admit was kind of clever). I was freaking out that I was going to fail the class and Tulsi Gabbard would laugh at me for being such a dumb lib.
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2023, 09:18:15 PM »

I was down on the National Mall, and there was a big canvas tent with some sort of folk crafts festival going on inside. I'm wandering around trying to figure out what culture the crafts are actually from, when someone grabs my cheek in a very grandma/aunt-style way. Turns out it's Hillary Clinton, who I am excited to get to talk to, but she ends up just talking my ear off about some housing development in Chappaqua that apparently she really doesn't like.
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2023, 11:14:16 AM »

Don't remember it very clearly, but last night I had a dream that some friend of mine had been given two tickets to a DeSantis rally and invited me as a laugh. Only detail I remember was that there were way more people that showed up than we were expecting and there were a bunch of kiosks à la CPAC/RNC selling sketchy products.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies