Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:58:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 153799 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1850 on: September 01, 2013, 11:19:34 PM »

Wouldn't a Real Christian be counting down the days to Easter, the time of Christ's final triumph over Sin & Death, rather than His mere birth?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1851 on: September 01, 2013, 11:21:33 PM »

I'm not lambasting you. But while the ham made you sick, eating burgers won't settle your stomach. When I got sick off oysters a year ago, anything I ate made me sick. That's how it works.

Anyway, I do expect you'll feel sick after a burger binge tomorrow and miss Tuesday of school. And I'm sure you won't be worried after that either. Wink
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1852 on: September 01, 2013, 11:24:44 PM »

I'm not lambasting you. But while the ham made you sick, eating burgers won't settle your stomach. When I got sick off oysters a year ago, anything I ate made me sick. That's how it works.

Anyway, I do expect you'll feel sick after a burger binge tomorrow and miss Tuesday of school. And I'm sure you won't be worried after that either. Wink
I'd have to agree with this. If you're feeling sick, eating burgers is definitely not going to help matters.

Wouldn't a Real Christian be counting down the days to Easter, the time of Christ's final triumph over Sin & Death, rather than His mere birth?
I'd imagine that Bushie would start counting down to Easter on December 26th.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1853 on: September 01, 2013, 11:47:26 PM »
« Edited: September 02, 2013, 02:11:25 AM by I Should Live in Salt »

You can bet that focusing on Christmas is only going to cause him to miss even more school. He's going to be too busy watching Frosty the Snowman to do any CAD related work.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #1854 on: September 02, 2013, 01:36:21 AM »

christmas is a horrible holiday. consumerism and annoying family and fake plastic christianity ftl. closest I ever came.e to actually killing myself was christmas eve 2011
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1855 on: September 02, 2013, 02:36:48 AM »

christmas is a horrible holiday. consumerism and annoying family and fake plastic christianity ftl. closest I ever came.e to actually killing myself was christmas eve 2011
I'm sorry to hear that drj.  You are welcome to come to my house for Christmas if you'd like.  We don't do anything super special... we just enjoy a delicious meal and exchange gifts and generally relax.  

In fact, my dad (my parents are divorced) came for Christmas last year... and my grandparents, knowing he's a conservative, gave him this shoddy little wooden thing that looks like a bus stop with tacks hanging out of it all over (so it was kinda sharp and dangerous)... but the card simply read "because everybody deserves a tax shelter"

It's not about consumerism and materialistic desires.  It's about being together and showing that despite our differences, we're all human beings and deserve to have a nice Christmas.

Srsly.. if some random person showed up for Christmas at our house, we'd always have a spot ready for you.  The menu is prime rib and au jus and yorkshire puddings and cheesy potato hotdish and roasted root vegetables like every year.  Please join us.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1856 on: September 02, 2013, 08:00:03 AM »

Alright, then, expect to be wrong in just under 24 hours!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1857 on: September 02, 2013, 08:01:40 AM »

I'd imagine that Bushie would start counting down to Easter on December 26th.

Bingo!!! At midnight the morning of December 26, Easter Countdown begins.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1858 on: September 02, 2013, 08:06:22 AM »

Can I ask why you're so excited for Christmas in September?

1) It is my favorite holiday above all, and this is the middle of the season for me.  I started listening to Christmas Music after the Fourth of July on July 5 and started counting down to Christmas at Easter.  2) To answer both you and Cathcon, as a Christian, I believe Christmas is just as important as Easter.  There would not have been an Easter without a Christmas.  There would have been no death, burial, and resurrection without a birth.  Therefore, salvation was born at Christmas and matured and became active at Christmas.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1859 on: September 02, 2013, 08:07:06 AM »

You can bet that focusing on Christmas is only going to cause him to miss even more school. He's going to be too busy watching Frosty the Snowman to do any CAD related work.

I can balance it quite well!  You'd be surprised. Smiley
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1860 on: September 02, 2013, 09:52:52 AM »

Bushie will over eat today.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1861 on: September 02, 2013, 10:03:43 AM »

I'll keep my daily calorie intake well under 2,000, probably closer to 1,750.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1862 on: September 02, 2013, 10:21:27 AM »

It is approaching 10:30.  At 11:00, I am going to get started on my "homework" for CADD.  I want to make sure I'm good to go for tomorrow.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #1863 on: September 02, 2013, 12:58:02 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that drj.  You are welcome to come to my house for Christmas if you'd like.  We don't do anything super special... we just enjoy a delicious meal and exchange gifts and generally relax.  

In fact, my dad (my parents are divorced) came for Christmas last year... and my grandparents, knowing he's a conservative, gave him this shoddy little wooden thing that looks like a bus stop with tacks hanging out of it all over (so it was kinda sharp and dangerous)... but the card simply read "because everybody deserves a tax shelter"

It's not about consumerism and materialistic desires.  It's about being together and showing that despite our differences, we're all human beings and deserve to have a nice Christmas.

Srsly.. if some random person showed up for Christmas at our house, we'd always have a spot ready for you.  The menu is prime rib and au jus and yorkshire puddings and cheesy potato hotdish and roasted root vegetables like every year.  Please join us.

I appreciate the invite Snow guy Purple heart but with all due respect that meal sounds terrible
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1864 on: September 02, 2013, 01:07:07 PM »

The menu is prime rib and au jus and yorkshire puddings and cheesy potato hotdish and roasted root vegetables like every year.  Please join us.

I appreciate the invite Snow guy Purple heart but with all due respect that meal sounds terrible

Your poor taste makes one shudder, Kitteh.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1865 on: September 02, 2013, 01:09:34 PM »

I just did my homework for Course 3 LAP 3.  I will be ready for the test tomorrow morning.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1866 on: September 02, 2013, 01:37:19 PM »

I had grilled hamburgers today!
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1867 on: September 02, 2013, 02:10:51 PM »
« Edited: September 02, 2013, 04:27:50 PM by asexual trans victimologist »

I'm sorry to hear that drj.  You are welcome to come to my house for Christmas if you'd like.  We don't do anything super special... we just enjoy a delicious meal and exchange gifts and generally relax. 

It's not about consumerism and materialistic desires.  It's about being together and showing that despite our differences, we're all human beings and deserve to have a nice Christmas.

Srsly.. if some random person showed up for Christmas at our house, we'd always have a spot ready for you.  The menu is prime rib and au jus and yorkshire puddings and cheesy potato hotdish and roasted root vegetables like every year.  Please join us.

I think it sounds good except for the prime rib, but if the prime rib were the main course I probably wouldn't be able to eat it.

I live a lot closer to you, and my family's Christmas dinners feature Italian seafood dishes and various bread and cookie recipes passed down from my great-grandmother, who came to Western Massachusetts from the Mezzogiorno about a century ago. The consumerism is kept to a minimum since we only ever ask one another for books and sometimes CDs, and if I had to compare the Christianity involved to a material it would be either hardwood or slightly tarnished copper.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1868 on: September 02, 2013, 02:21:44 PM »

It is 14:20 which means school night #21 is underway!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1869 on: September 02, 2013, 02:23:22 PM »

This also means I am 72 hours from the weekend.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1870 on: September 02, 2013, 02:23:57 PM »

lol
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1871 on: September 02, 2013, 02:29:51 PM »

that is ambition and drive.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1872 on: September 02, 2013, 02:30:51 PM »

Notice I didn't say 24 or 48!  I fully intend on going all three days this week.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1873 on: September 02, 2013, 02:31:26 PM »

I like school, but I am also human.  I like my weekends, too!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1874 on: September 02, 2013, 02:40:09 PM »

How were your grilled hamburgers?
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80  
« previous next »
Jump to: