Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 09:06:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 154005 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1875 on: September 02, 2013, 02:48:28 PM »

Haven't had them yet.  We'll have them for supper.  Dad has been playing out in his shop all day, so we'll have around 16:30 or 17:00.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1876 on: September 02, 2013, 03:04:49 PM »

Starting to come into a Monday Evening.  Here's what's on the schedule for tonight:

Now-16:20 - Finish Marlins vs. Cubs
16:20-17:30 - Dinner and Evening News
17:30-18:00 - Shower
18:00-19:00 - College Football Live on ESPN
19:00-22:30 - Monday Night Football College Edition - Florida State vs. Pittsburgh
22:30 - Bed Time
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1877 on: September 02, 2013, 03:23:48 PM »

Unscheduled: Interacting with JJ the dog

RIP JJ
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1878 on: September 02, 2013, 03:29:01 PM »

RIP JJ

unscheduled:  any sort of exercise.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #1879 on: September 02, 2013, 03:34:35 PM »

The menu is prime rib and au jus and yorkshire puddings and cheesy potato hotdish and roasted root vegetables like every year.  Please join us.

I appreciate the invite Snow guy Purple heart but with all due respect that meal sounds terrible

Your poor taste makes one shudder, Kitteh.

For someone who hates America you have a weirdly high opinion of heartland food.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1880 on: September 02, 2013, 04:37:37 PM »

The menu is prime rib and au jus and yorkshire puddings and cheesy potato hotdish and roasted root vegetables like every year.  Please join us.

I appreciate the invite Snow guy Purple heart but with all due respect that meal sounds terrible

For someone who hates America you have a weirdly high opinion of heartland food.

opebo hates America but loves Americana.
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #1881 on: September 02, 2013, 05:03:00 PM »

RIP JJ

unscheduled:  any sort of exercise.

Think the excuse will be "too busy today?"
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1882 on: September 02, 2013, 05:22:02 PM »

http://www.theonion.com/articles/americans-take-day-off-from-looking-for-work,29420/
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1883 on: September 02, 2013, 05:26:33 PM »

Bushie is taking a half hour shower to prepare for several hours of watching tv?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1884 on: September 02, 2013, 05:27:03 PM »

Today is the best I have felt in 2 weeks.  I have had absolutely no nausea and my left leg is not near as sore.  Thank you everyone for your prayers, they have definitely been felt and have worked, and please keep praying that there are no relapses.  As for right now, it is full speed ahead into a short Week 5 of school!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1885 on: September 02, 2013, 05:28:19 PM »

Bushie is taking a half hour shower to prepare for several hours of watching tv?

I took my shower an hour early, and it only took 15 minutes from start to finish.  I allot myself 30 minutes just to make the schedule fit easier.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1886 on: September 02, 2013, 05:28:53 PM »
« Edited: September 03, 2013, 06:58:34 AM by opebo »

Jeezua christ don't you appreciate diversity?  At this point heartland food is exotic to me, and probably pretty close to exotic to you as well.  To disdain a chance to have one meal in a year representing the best of this style of food, and prepared lovingly by a forum brother and offered open-heartedly - well I was just disgusted.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1887 on: September 02, 2013, 05:34:41 PM »

Does your school have school on Fridays?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1888 on: September 02, 2013, 05:37:56 PM »

Yes, except this Friday is Parent/Teacher conference for the high school parents.  For me, it is just a day off.  We'll have another day like this on Friday, February 7, 2014.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1889 on: September 02, 2013, 05:53:31 PM »

So you're having burgers for dinner?  The diet is dead.  And now I know you'll say, "No one should diet on holidays", but you realize that you take breaks from your diet for weekends, birthdays, holidays, etc... you're not on a diet, man... You're morbidly obese and doing practically nothing about it.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1890 on: September 02, 2013, 05:57:30 PM »

Yes, except this Friday is Parent/Teacher conference for the high school parents.  For me, it is just a day off.  We'll have another day like this on Friday, February 7, 2014.

Did you at least ask your parents if they want to attend?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1891 on: September 02, 2013, 06:02:09 PM »

So you're having burgers for dinner?  The diet is dead.  And now I know you'll say, "No one should diet on holidays", but you realize that you take breaks from your diet for weekends, birthdays, holidays, etc... you're not on a diet, man... You're morbidly obese and doing practically nothing about it.

Except losing weight.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1892 on: September 02, 2013, 06:03:15 PM »

Did you at least ask your parents if they want to attend?

They are not eligible to attend.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1893 on: September 02, 2013, 06:28:27 PM »

Bushie, again, you should try going just one week without eating any hamburgers.  You could even start after your dinner tonight.  It should be the easiest thing in the world to do it for just one week.

Also, approx. what's the average amount of time you spend watching TV on a weekday, on a day that you also attend CAD?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1894 on: September 02, 2013, 06:30:37 PM »

I think while I watch college football tonight, I may do a little more playing with my AutoCAD.  I just want to make sure I learn everything there is to learn and become the best student I can be so I can be the best employee I can be. 

Folks, it is September 2013, plan to see a new Bushie start to break out of his shell.  This Bushie will be more focused on making the most of this opportunity that I have been given to go to school to pursue a better career.  Plan to see a dedicated Bushie.  Plan to see a Bushie who relies on his God for good diet, good health, and great attendance.  May I no longer regret leaving Utah (which has been happening the past couple of weeks while I have been sick), and may I look forward to the future, either in Oklahoma City, Kansas City, or Fort Worth, and eventually Kenya.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1895 on: September 02, 2013, 06:31:16 PM »

Except losing weight.

Disregarding the week that you've been sick, since everyone loses weight when they're sick (and if it was something stomach-related, it's pretty clearly a direct cause of the weight loss), you haven't been losing weight.  You've plateaued at 260.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1896 on: September 02, 2013, 06:32:39 PM »

Folks, it is September 2013, plan to see a new Bushie start to break out of his shell.  This Bushie will be more focused on making the most of this opportunity that I have been given to go to school to pursue a better career.  Plan to see a dedicated Bushie.  Plan to see a Bushie who relies on his God for good diet, good health, and great attendance.  May I no longer regret leaving Utah (which has been happening the past couple of weeks while I have been sick), and may I look forward to the future, either in Oklahoma City, Kansas City, or Fort Worth, and eventually Kenya.

You keep saying this.  It's always, "This time will be different!" but it never is.  Stop talking and actually do it for once.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1897 on: September 02, 2013, 06:32:54 PM »

Bushie, again, you should try going just one week without eating any hamburgers.  You could even start after your dinner tonight.  It should be the easiest thing in the world to do it for just one week.

Also, approx. what's the average amount of time you spend watching TV on a weekday, on a day that you also attend CAD?

I will definitely try to cut down the burger intake.  On an evening that I attend CADD, generally 5-6 hours of TV on a night I'm home all evening.  On nights that I'm busy, it is more like 2-3 hours.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1898 on: September 02, 2013, 06:33:45 PM »

Except losing weight.

Disregarding the week that you've been sick, since everyone loses weight when they're sick (and if it was something stomach-related, it's pretty clearly a direct cause of the weight loss), you haven't been losing weight.  You've plateaued at 260.

I'm sitting at 259 right now.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1899 on: September 02, 2013, 06:34:38 PM »

You keep saying this.  It's always, "This time will be different!" but it never is.  Stop talking and actually do it for once.

Well, stop talking and give me a chance to do it.  No more of this doom and gloom crap.  That goes not mainly to you, but to several others on the forum.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies