The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 11:48:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 214263 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1675 on: August 14, 2020, 08:52:28 AM »

Kayne is admired as a celebrity in the AA community,  not his politics, just like Schwarzenegger was admired in Caucasian community and still is but not his politics.

When OC is saying this, it is a fact.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #1676 on: August 14, 2020, 09:02:32 AM »

Maybe not the best thread where to repost, but hey it's olawakandi.

The D party is just as dead in IN as the R party is in IL
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1677 on: August 15, 2020, 06:44:09 PM »

In the White House there was a retard,
Who was hoisted by his own petard,
The memos were not,
What was previously thought,
They were all just another canard.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #1678 on: August 16, 2020, 12:21:04 PM »

The 1964 Civil Rights Act was and is still a huge mistake and there is no reason to continue that mistake.

Jaichind at job interview in 1963 .

Interviewer -- "So solly, Chinaman! We don't hire your type here!"

Jaichind -- "Hrumph. This will all be worth it when Goldwater is elected and cuts capital gains taxes."
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1679 on: August 18, 2020, 11:15:44 AM »

The NBA, the most flamboyant, cultured and progressive sports league
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #1680 on: August 18, 2020, 11:33:50 AM »

What immediately comes to mind? The CDU and the first George Bush

So what is Trump? Giuliani?
Indeed, Trump has secretly been Rudy Giuliani this whole time.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1681 on: August 31, 2020, 08:33:49 PM »

Suppose, hypothetically, that the world is a Pangea-like supercontinent and oceans and lakes do not exist. (For the sake of this hypothetical, let's assume that water is still accessible via rivers, but any bodies of water are far too narrow for boating to be a practical means of transportation.) Absent boaters, I think that Biden would be leading by at least double his current margin.

Without boats, Kerry wouldn’t have been swiftboated in 2004, and would have won that election.  But the 2008 financial crisis sinks him, and he loses to George Allen.  (McCain was never captured by the North Vietnamese when he parachuted into that lake, because they had no boats, so unfortunately, he just drowned, and isn't around to run for president in 2008.  Meanwhile, domestically, the whole “Coastal elite vs. Real American heartland” Culture War schism doesn’t operate the same way if the coasts don’t exist, and George Allen doesn’t say “Welcome to America and the real world of Virginia”, so there is no “macaca” moment.)

Allen wins reelection in 2012 (facing off in the GE against former Vice President Edwards), but 2016 sees the election of Barack Obama, running on a ticket with Hillary Clinton as his vice presidential nominee.  (Obama picked Clinton because he doesn't feel threatened by her own presidential ambition, since she'd be 77 at the end of his second term in 2024, and no one would run for president at that age.)

The current presidential matchup then pits incumbent president Obama vs. GOP nominee Donald Trump, who squeaked out a primary win in a large field, bolstered by his “birther” conspiracy theory that Obama wasn’t actually born in Hawaii because we live in a world in which islands don’t exist.  Obama is heavily favored to win reelection, because he got Mexico to pay for a giant moat around the United States that has managed to keep coronavirus out, as no one has figured out a way to swim across the moat and survive, and there are no boats around to cross it.  (Yes, there are planes, but Obama is using the "MH370" technology against hostile planes, which is whatever allowed that plane to disappear despite not having an ocean to crash into.)

No one cares about hypotheticals involving Joe Biden, because Biden is just a former Secretary of State from the Kerry administration, who resigned in disgrace when he tried to negotiate an end to the conflict in Sudan, but put his foot in his mouth when he said to the South Sudanese “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for this deal, then you ain’t black.”
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1682 on: September 10, 2020, 09:36:10 PM »

Put this in the "unintentionally hilarious posts" file:

Yeah, either these numbers are fake or the state #s are fake. No way Ohio is +4 and WI +8 but Biden is only +2 nationally

GOOD GRIEF YOU CANNOT DIRECTLY COMPARE A MORNING CONSULT POLL TO A RASMUSSEN POLL. YOU CAN ONLY DIRECTLY COMPARE A MORNING CONSULT POLL TO A MORNING CONSULT POLL AND A RASMUSSEN POLL TO A RASMUSSEN POLL.  WHY BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT POLLED THE SAME PEOPLE.  THEY HAVE NOT POLLED AT THE SAME TIME. THEY HAVE NOT POLLED WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS.

ALL OF THE POLLS MAY BE A TRUE AND PROPER REFLECTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS POLLED. 
ONE POLLING COMPANY MAY HAVE MADE A BETTER SELECTION OF WHOM TO CALL.  OR, THEY MAY HAVE JUST BEEN LUCKY.

PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND THIS.

I KNOW I AM SCREAMI.  THAT IS BECUSE YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS.

POLLING IS AN ART NOT A SCIENCE!
DaWN
United Kingdom

« Reply #1683 on: September 11, 2020, 03:51:36 PM »

The only way I can see this is if Biden was filmed having sex with children at sex slave island. Then had audio of him talking about how he enjoys the place and has taken every advantage over the years to treat himself.

I'd hope that would put an end to his political career.

"I'd hope that would put an end to his political career"
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1684 on: September 16, 2020, 12:04:22 PM »

It's been reported 4 times, it will be dealt with when a mod with responsibility for that board logs on, Some of us have lives outside of here and a little patience would be nice.
TexasGurl hurling some lowkey shade at Hindsight 2020!
Kung Fu Kenny
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1685 on: September 18, 2020, 07:38:42 AM »

Yeah, I wear KISS shirts because it's the only way to wear SS runes without drawing too much negative attention.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1686 on: September 20, 2020, 11:16:31 PM »

For whatever reason, these haven't been preserved for posterity yet.

I liked this thread, so I'm gonna bring it back:

Consul Suburban Carthago Nova Optimate
SPQR019
YaBB God

★★★★★

Tired of Vandalism near my nice Latifundium
« on: October 22, 409 AD at 11:15:22 pm »

Ave, fellow citizens. Recent bouts of Vandalism in Carthaginensis have damaged my estate and hurt my feelings. I hereby demand that the legions DO THEIR JOB and ban these undesirables from our communities. In the meantime, do not engage with their blatant Vandalposting.

Fuzzy Wolf
YaBB God
★★★★★

Re: Tired of Vandalism near my nice Latifundium
« on: October 23, 409 AD at 12:03:19 am »

The recent Vandalism is just a harbinger of what's to come. Someday soon we will all pine for the days of Commodus.

The barbarian horde cannot be reasoned with; it is an unruly Gothic mob that wants nothing more than to tear down everything we have built. They are enemies of Rome and of the very idea of Roman culture. I will stand with Honorius until my dying breath against these monsters, win or lose.

Landslide Leonidas
px75BC
YaBB God

★★★★★

« on: October 23, 409 AD at 12:17:39 am »

Typical racist attitudes of Optimate Roman patricians showing their ugly faces again.

Fuzzy Wolf
YaBB God
★★★★★

« on: October 23, 409 AD at 12:19:57 am »

Quote from: Landslide Leonidas
Typical racist attitudes of Optimate Roman patricians showing their ugly faces again.

Silence, Grecian. You contribute nothing to this Empire. Go grow some olives.

President Alaric
YaBB God
★★★★★

« on: October 23, 409 AD at 12:29:17 am »

Haha you guys I'm gonna steal all your s**t

Charles Cotesworth Pinckney
CCP
YaBB God

★★★★★

A question for my fellow delegates about the proposed Constitution
« on: July 30, 1787 at 12:51:14 pm »

Good day, sirs,

I hope I am not troubling you, nor exposing my own ignorance in this matter, but having examined closely the details of the Constitution which this body intends to implement, I am struck by various vagaries within the text. I fear, for one, that the apportionment of the representatives to this so-called "House" may be inadvertently politicized, as there is no proper channel whereby a state may determine the geographic confines of a district, in a way so as to prevent biased interests from encroaching upon the system and drawing these divisions as they see fit. As I am sure you can see, this issue shall strike at the core of our democracy if not adequately dealt with at this time.

Furthermore, I am troubled by the second addition to this proposed "Bill of Rights." Imagine, if you will, a circumstance many years in the future, in which the technological advancement of firearms excels past the imaginations of we few delegates at this present time. Such improvements in rifling could perhaps yield weapons of war and destruction hitherto unseen on God's Earth. Allowing these devices to be procured by civilians could cause widespread fear and bloodshed, and perhaps even enrage the citizenry to forego the right to bear arms altogether. Perhaps a clause could be attached negating this right for those convicted of heinous crimes.

Regardless, these are merely my humble thoughts on the matter at hand. Do with them as you shall.

Philadelphia Steel
Robert Morris
YaBB God

★★★★★

Re: A question for my fellow delegates about the proposed Constitution
« on: July 30, 1787 at 1:10:05 pm »

F**k off, royalist troll.

Nathan Hale was a Hero!
Elbridge Gerry
YaBB God

★★★★★

« on: July 30, 1787 at 1:14:12 pm »

Your ruminations on this subject were not asked for, and furthermore, as my esteemed colleague from Pennsylvania points out, your blatant concern trolling on this matter is wholly uncalled for. Original poster, you are hereby accused of being a massive weenie.

Charles Cotesworth Pinckney
CCP
YaBB God

★★★★★

« on: July 30, 1787 at 1:19:56 pm »

Please, seriously my friends,

I acknowledge the difficulty any man has in foreseeing the distant future, but it is imperative that we who purport ourselves to be founders of a new nation make at the very least some effort to do so. The issues we discuss here shall echo through successive generations.

What of the proposed so-called "Electoral College?" It appears to me that despite ostensibly bolstering the institutions of democratic rule, it may nevertheless result in an outcome whereby the candidate who receives the greatest number of votes may nevertheless lose the election. Many elements of this Constitution, in fact, appear to me as though they may give disproportionate voice to those in rural areas, or in states which possess a smaller population than larger ones.

Honest Johnny Langdon
NHRepresent
YaBB God

★★★★★

« on: July 30, 1787 at 1:20:16 pm »

Charles, it is clear that you are not thinking this through. The Constitution as written provides ample opportunity whereby future generations may, if they find it necessary, amend and adapt the document to their times as they see fit. Surely if such a problem as you describe were to arise, either this process (or the Supreme Court) would be sufficient recourse for the citizenry to fix whatever unforeseen issue might vex them.

Alex H
JustUWait
YaBB God

★★★★★

« on: July 30, 1787 at 1:27:45 pm »

This retard literally forgot the Supreme Court exists.

SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1687 on: September 26, 2020, 08:03:30 PM »

Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1688 on: September 28, 2020, 11:45:24 AM »

Unintentionally hilarious:

Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1689 on: September 28, 2020, 12:54:40 PM »

Anyone think Roberts could say the heck with it and retire under Biden if the other conservatives start going around him with a bunch of sweeping 5/4 decisions the next 2 terms?

Roberts is a conservative Republican lmao. He gutted the Voting Rights Act in order to entrench minority right-wing rule and get more justices like Barrett, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh appointed.
But (with one exception) all of the Republican justices are college-educated whites, so we should expect them to trend D in the current alignment.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1690 on: October 04, 2020, 02:08:05 PM »

Republican poll numbers are going down faster than Trump’s oxygen levels
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1691 on: October 15, 2020, 05:24:11 AM »

Interesting to see BRTD rate music genres that sound less like genres and more like Mountain Dew flavors.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #1692 on: October 15, 2020, 11:05:16 PM »

Are self-posts allowed? Nevermind, Badger congratulated me for winning Atlas for the day with this post, so that's good enough for me:

yeah sex is cool but have you ever seen Biden up by 5 in NC in an A-rated SurveyUSA poll 3 weeks out from Election Day with record turnout already manifesting?
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1693 on: October 19, 2020, 02:42:55 PM »

Hunter Biden was allegedly seen entering 'Meteorite Pizzeria' in Beijing. Sources allege that Biden would then request a large pepperoni pizza before being led to the restaurant's attic by the hostess. Sources suggest that the children are trapped in the attic at the pizzeria.

This brings an all new meaning to "Little Caesars".
NYSforKennedy2024
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1694 on: October 19, 2020, 04:20:39 PM »

Hunter Biden was allegedly seen entering 'Meteorite Pizzeria' in Beijing. Sources allege that Biden would then request a large pepperoni pizza before being led to the restaurant's attic by the hostess. Sources suggest that the children are trapped in the attic at the pizzeria.

This brings an all new meaning to "Little Caesars".

Purple heart
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #1695 on: October 20, 2020, 09:39:35 AM »

It was Trafalgar that scored a direct hit on Nelson.  Both in 2018 and 1805.

There's some genius here.
Anti-Bothsidesism
Somenamelessfool
United States

« Reply #1696 on: October 20, 2020, 05:37:27 PM »

What I want to know is, who are the 5% of Democratic voters who think Biden is a secret sex trafficker but are going to vote for him anyways?

The sex traffickers, obviously.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1697 on: October 21, 2020, 06:21:48 PM »

Socially moderate or conservative (depending on your definition) and economically progressive, so I guess whatever the inverse of a rightist libertarian is

I believe it’s called a “Stalinist” or “tankie.”
"I support universal healthcare and workers rights, but I don't support affirmative action in college admissions." – Joseph Stalin, Dialectical and Historical Materialism, 1938.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #1698 on: October 21, 2020, 10:43:59 PM »

I guess several pages in we will now need this, even if it is technically not a Bronz thread

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1699 on: October 23, 2020, 06:33:25 PM »

I mean, if you can't laugh at yourself...

I am banned from the forum on my phone, but it I am still able to log in and post on my computer.

When I try to login on my phone, it says I am banned for being a sock account. Who do you think I am a sock account for? I am mostly just a lurker here in any case.

Thanks for your message.

Here at Atlas, we aim to remedy all complaints within 24 hours.

Accordingly, the mod team are currently fixing this issue for you as we speak.

(Ban both his devices)
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies