GA-SEN 2022 Megathread: Werewolves and Vampires
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 05, 2024, 05:45:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  GA-SEN 2022 Megathread: Werewolves and Vampires
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 ... 147
Author Topic: GA-SEN 2022 Megathread: Werewolves and Vampires  (Read 147446 times)
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3325 on: December 06, 2022, 11:25:33 PM »

The Polls overestimated Democratic Support once again in this Runoff just like in 2021.

Can't believe Trafalgar would over estimate Warnock at +4 when in reality the result is +3

What a weirdly horrible miss for them

They just make the numbers up, you see.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #3326 on: December 06, 2022, 11:25:49 PM »

We need an update of that pic with all the failed candidates in the sky with the text “come join us Walker”
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3327 on: December 06, 2022, 11:26:30 PM »

After tonights Performance JON OSSOFF for me is a sure GONER in 2026 regardless if it's a Biden or Republican Midterm bcuz he won't be able to replicate the Warnock Coalition from 2021 and 2022.

Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #3328 on: December 06, 2022, 11:26:43 PM »

After tonights Performance JON OSSOFF for me is a sure GONER in 2026 regardless if it's a Biden or Republican Midterm bcuz he won't be able to replicate the Warnock Coalition from 2021 and 2022.

You sound like a well-paid, high-ranking GOP strategist

Was gonna say, Warnock’s metro margins in 2022 will probably be a worse case scenario for Ossoff come 2026 based on migration change alone LOL
LOL, are you kidding me! Ossoff ain't going to squeeze off anymore Votes out of Cobb, Gwinnett, Fulton, DeKalb, etc. Tonight was pretty much worse case scenario in GA for R's unless Trump is the Nominee. If Kemp, Chris Carr, Burt Jones or Geoff Duncan run for Senate in 2026 they will post better Numbers.

cope
1 of 4
verb (1)
ˈkōp
coped; coping
intransitive verb
a
: to deal with and attempt to overcome problems and difficulties —often used with with
learning to cope with the demands of her schedule
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3329 on: December 06, 2022, 11:27:00 PM »

Was gonna say, Warnock’s metro margins in 2022 will probably be a worse case scenario for Ossoff come 2026 based on migration change alone LOL
LOL, are you kidding me! Ossoff ain't going to squeeze off anymore Votes out of Cobb, Gwinnett, Fulton, DeKalb, etc. Tonight was pretty much worse case scenario in GA for R's unless Trump is the Nominee. If Kemp, Chris Carr, Burt Jones or Geoff Duncan run for Senate in 2026 they will post better Numbers.

The only reason Warnock did better than Ossof (barely) was because Loeffler was a joke and Purdue was generic R.

Literally look at the county maps - All three are the same as far as D/R - Ossof runoff, Warnock 2020 runoff, and Warnock 2022 runoff are all identical.  Georgia is just extremely polarized with very few true independent voters.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3330 on: December 06, 2022, 11:27:29 PM »

The New York Times ("The Needle" page) is still estimating a +2.9 margin of victory for Warnock (when it's all counted and done for), even though his margin is currently showing +1.7.

Seems there are still many votes to be counted in large, high-Dem counties/jurisdictions.
The Needle is crap with that Estimation.
How does Warnock get a 2.9 margin if only 46,000 Votes are left Statewide per NBC!
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #3331 on: December 06, 2022, 11:28:12 PM »

He sounds very relaxed and, surprisingly, a little more coherent than he usually does. Seems relieved he lost.

Doesn't surprise me in the least, honestly. Speaking honestly and sympathetically for a moment, and putting aside the fact that I think the mentally well Herschel Walker of old was a disgusting person and the mentally unwell Herschel Walker of the present is an awful bigot, mental stress is physically painful even for those of us with our faculties all together, so I can only imagine it was even worse for Walker, being actively in cognitive decline while enduring the campaign trail and the nonstop public spotlight that comes with it. I wouldn't inflict what he was forced to go through this year on my worst enemy, and I wish him comfort and peace in the rest of his days. It's over now, and shame on anyone who ever tries to exploit him again.
Oryxslayer
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3332 on: December 06, 2022, 11:28:34 PM »

The New York Times ("The Needle" page) is still estimating a +2.9 margin of victory for Warnock (when it's all counted and done for), even though his margin is currently showing +1.7.

Seems there are still many votes to be counted in large, high-Dem counties/jurisdictions.
How does Warnock get a 2.9 margin if only 46,000 Votes are left Statewide per NBC!

Cause they are in DeKalb lol. And there's likely more than that. Are you this ignorant?
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #3333 on: December 06, 2022, 11:29:27 PM »

They sound unhinged.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3334 on: December 06, 2022, 11:30:12 PM »

The only reason Warnock did better than Ossof (barely) was because Loeffler was a joke and Purdue was generic R.

Literally look at the county maps - All three are the same as far as D/R - Ossof runoff, Warnock 2020 runoff, and Warnock 2022 runoff are all identical.  Georgia is just extremely polarized with very few true independent voters.
You are underestimating Brian Kemp, should he run for Senate, OR Geoff Duncan.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #3335 on: December 06, 2022, 11:30:37 PM »

You seem ignorant about a great many things.
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3336 on: December 06, 2022, 11:30:47 PM »

Warnock won the Brandywine precinct in Forsyth County by 15 tonight. Biden won it by only a point in 2020.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #3337 on: December 06, 2022, 11:31:15 PM »

The desperation on these posts is something to behold

2016=cray cray
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3338 on: December 06, 2022, 11:32:39 PM »

There's literally no positive migration trend for Republicans in Georgia and judging by tonight's results not many voters for them to persuade either.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3339 on: December 06, 2022, 11:32:48 PM »

I did not listen to Warnock speak much in the past, but hearing his victory speech right now, he is a well-spoken gentleman of high integrity.
Glad to see him win over the trump-supported Dimwit the R's put-up.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #3340 on: December 06, 2022, 11:33:07 PM »

I can see how Warnock is such a charismatic leader of a church, and not just any church, but the church of MLK and John Lewis. I can see this guy as a presidential candidate in the future!
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3341 on: December 06, 2022, 11:33:19 PM »

Cause they are in DeKalb lol. And there's likely more than that. Are you this ignorant?
Even if 50,000+ Votes are in DeKalb alone it doesn't get Warnock to a 2.9 Percentage Point Margin like the NEEDLE says. Do some Map!!!
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #3342 on: December 06, 2022, 11:34:34 PM »

Even if 50,000+ Votes are in DeKalb alone it doesn't get Warnock to a 2.9 Percentage Point Margin like the NEEDLE says. Do some Map!!!

Go suck a lemon.
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #3343 on: December 06, 2022, 11:34:42 PM »

I can see how Warnock is such a charismatic leader of a church, and not just any church, but the church of MLK and John Lewis. I can see this guy as a presidential candidate in the future!

I'm telling you, Warnock/Whitmer or Warnock/Kelly. Can't go wrong! Grin
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3344 on: December 06, 2022, 11:35:35 PM »

Raphael Warnock is no BARACK OBAMA. The Country won't elect an African-American anytime soon especially not someone with "Woke Progressive Stances" like Warnock.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #3345 on: December 06, 2022, 11:36:14 PM »

Would be ironic if the only two religious leaders to be president in the modern day were both democrats from Georgia
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #3346 on: December 06, 2022, 11:36:23 PM »

Raphael Warnock is no BARACK OBAMA. The Country won't elect an African-American anytime soon especially not someone with "Woke Progressive Stances" like Warnock.

Who is this BARACK OBAMA of whom you speak?  I know of Barack Obama, but not BARACK OBAMA.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3347 on: December 06, 2022, 11:36:59 PM »

Warnock is a good speaker.

If he wants a third term in 2028, he probably gets one.

I see him retiring in 2028. Politics and religion don't mix, and he should author criminal justice legislation......

Police reform/voting rights
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #3348 on: December 06, 2022, 11:37:04 PM »

I see Republicans are handling this well...
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3349 on: December 06, 2022, 11:37:26 PM »

He sounds very relaxed and, surprisingly, a little more coherent than he usually does. Seems relieved he lost.

Doesn't surprise me in the least, honestly. Speaking honestly and sympathetically for a moment, and putting aside the fact that I think the mentally well Herschel Walker of old was a disgusting person and the mentally unwell Herschel Walker of the present is an awful bigot, mental stress is physically painful even for those of us with our faculties all together, so I can only imagine it was even worse for Walker, being actively in cognitive decline while enduring the campaign trail and the nonstop public spotlight that comes with it. I wouldn't inflict what he was forced to go through this year on my worst enemy, and I wish him comfort and peace in the rest of his days. It's over now, and shame on anyone who ever tries to exploit him again.

I would simply not run for Senate.
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 ... 147  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies