The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 03:02:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 ... 129
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 175489 times)

NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1950 on: June 27, 2022, 05:12:55 PM »

Literally no one has denounced Nazism more on this website than me.
certified hummus supporter 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1951 on: June 27, 2022, 05:19:14 PM »

The answer is "never" as long as the media, the government and NGOs don't coerce vulnerable children to believe so.
The simple truths thread is that way -->

But you're pointing at nothing tho...

[SKIP]
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #1952 on: June 28, 2022, 02:32:16 PM »

An immigration system that makes people feel they need to smuggle themselves into America in horrifyingly dangerous conditions is an immigration system that is far too restrictive.

Open the borders and let people come here freely like we did when my ancestors came here.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1953 on: June 28, 2022, 05:19:02 PM »

I mean, I oppose overturning Roe in full, and would've voted with Justice Roberts's concurrence. I believe we need strict limits on abortion but in complicated situations like Rape, Incest, and Life of the Mother, the government should stay out of the situation. I'd love for this country to get to a place where we could back a total ban outside of those circumstances, but I'd concede on abortions for severe fetal abnormalities and abortions during the first four months of pregnancy if we truly committed to cracking down on the latter five months.

Unfortunately, neither major party agrees with my views there, and I'll be voting (a varied ballot) based on other issues. But on this oversimplified poll, I'd be forced to cast a somewhat misleading "oppose" vote - even though I'm voting for the GOP candidate for MN Attorney General and am undecided for U.S. House and State Legislature.

I have changed my stance. Abortion should be legal at any stage of development of the fetus. None of this "strict limits" BS. If you are a guy, then what right do you have to interfere with a woman's right to treat her body as she sees fit?
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1954 on: June 28, 2022, 06:08:05 PM »

An immigration system that makes people feel they need to smuggle themselves into America in horrifyingly dangerous conditions is an immigration system that is far too restrictive.

Open the borders and let people come here freely like we did when my ancestors came here.
That post is better than anything you've ever posted on this site.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1955 on: June 28, 2022, 06:13:21 PM »

Anyway if y'all are going to spam this thread with stuff that doesn't belong you get to have some of your dumb s**t posted

The Republican disappointment that there was no mass violence is palpable.
Just like the Democratic disappointment that January 6th wasn't an insurrection.

I think what goes hand and hand with this is our present disrespect for women in society. Women still do not have equality in this country and because of that, women are not really full citizens yet. I say we are second-class citizens, along with people with a darker skin color, poor people, and more.

So what do we do about it? Education? Raising awareness? Bringing back respect for each other somehow? We are woefully unenlightened in this country and seriously need a re-set of our priorities.

What rights do men have that women do not?
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1956 on: June 29, 2022, 10:54:23 AM »

Haughtyness is not something anyone in this thread ought to display, and we shall keep our eyes open to various possibilities and keep in mind that fog of war is real and the need for narrative control for both sides in this war might make it hard to figure out what is actually going on. I for one welcome bilaps bringing his perspective here. If our perspective is vigorous enough, it should withstand it.
This thread ought to be a place where we ponder and look at things from the outside as observers of the biggest hot conflict on European soil in the 21st century to date.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1957 on: July 01, 2022, 09:32:22 AM »

You know the drill. By “denazification”, I mean the top 100 or 1000 officials put on trial and potentially imprisoned for civil rights abuses, the total loss of independence and complete demilitarization.

Joe Biden’s America
wesmoorenerd
westroopnerd
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -7.13

« Reply #1958 on: July 05, 2022, 11:10:52 AM »

Those are not good Polls for Democrats see above. Issues matter here!

According to Monmouth if you combine Inflation (33 %), Gas Prices (15 %) and Economy (9 %) you get 57 % which favours Republicans.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1959 on: July 05, 2022, 01:41:36 PM »

Don't users understand it's not gonna be a 241RH and 54RSenate it's a 303 map with wave insurance the Rs net gained seats in 2020 pre insurrection and the abortion issue is hurting Rs.

Itwas 10  unemployment in 2010 that's why we lost 60 seats
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1960 on: July 05, 2022, 10:02:39 PM »

Next time an unborn baby commits felony murder let me know.

Wait until they are born and grow. A lot of them do turn out to be felons and murderers. Especially when the conditions for proper upbringing are considered and found lacking.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1961 on: July 06, 2022, 07:43:51 AM »

Wait until they are born and grow. A lot of them do turn out to be felons and murderers. Especially when the conditions for proper upbringing are considered and found lacking.

And an even bigger idiot raises his hand to be heard, equating pregnancy complication related deaths to felony murder:

Hitler was an unborn baby at one point, ya know... really makes u think

e: the obvious non-joke answer to this is that women die of pregnancy-related causes all the time... at an alarming rate in the US relative to other countries of comparable wealth. So yes this actually happens all the time!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1962 on: July 06, 2022, 08:32:13 AM »

For R users the polls for you guys have been all bad since the Roe decision for the last time you guys aren't getting2/3 rdsH 241 H seats and 54 S any users predictions that are gonna be wrong, my predictions are wrong too but D's don't give tax cuts to millionaire they help the poor and don't block stimulus checks Ro Khanna wanted to put one more stimulus check for us but Rs blocked it with Debt Ceiling siting 30 T deficits we spend 8 T on the Military it's 1)3rd of the budget and Beto is down only six not 8 pts I already donated to him
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1963 on: July 06, 2022, 05:00:37 PM »

As an outsider, I find it crazy that democrats can never shut up about race. Just like in South Africa, this gets really tiring after a while.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1964 on: July 07, 2022, 08:31:20 PM »
« Edited: July 07, 2022, 08:34:49 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

What's the pt of scoreboard watching, donating or voting if you make R nut map, we are close enough to have 55 seats and 57 seats with GA and LA, and also what's the pt of scoreboard watching if you make R nut maps and you don't put your Favorite candidate, otherwise what's the pt of making a prediction I would not make a user prediction at all if all there is are R nut maps why bother

Ryan is leading, Deming is 5 pts behind and Beasley is 3 pts behind and Franken like Beto is down 5 pts with Blk and Brown vote and 300 K Provisional ballots which are mostly young people under 30 in between college and Home 300 K statewide ballots that's enough to turn these races around from a 3/5 pt deficit

The Rs are favored to win the Govs of IA and OH and AK and NH and SC but not GA, KS, AZ, NV, MD, MA, FL and TX we aren't gonna sweep everything, but with a Filibuster proof Trifecta we can accomplish anything and get close to 60 with DC Statehood, D's outnumber Rs anyways 65/60 M and 80/75 M in 2020 because of LA, SF, Chi, NY and DTW🤩🤩🤩🤩

Looking forward for scoreboard watching in Nov we still have OK, SC Gov, AK Sen and KY Sen too

But for now 55 is the target it eliminate the Filibuster by going down from 60/55 without breaking the rules
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1965 on: July 08, 2022, 07:56:52 PM »

Sometimes it's better kids not be born than be born to parents who don't care about them at all and will just abandon them or treat them like garbage or leave them in foster care, or who don't have the resources (financial and otherwise) to support another child.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1966 on: July 08, 2022, 08:02:37 PM »

Sometimes it's better kids not be born than be born to parents who don't care about them at all and will just abandon them or treat them like garbage or leave them in foster care, or who don't have the resources (financial and otherwise) to support another child.

Thanks for posting it in this thread for me.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1967 on: July 08, 2022, 08:10:46 PM »

Kids shouldn't be born just for the sake of being born or to appease people who will do nothing to take care of them and cannot guarantee they'll be brought up properly. Are you going to be the one who takes care of them? Do you have some guarantee that they will be brought up properly and not neglected, starved, and/or abused? Because that quite possibly could happen if a family doesn't want a kid or can't afford a kid but is forced to have it. I'll give you an example. If you've got a homeless drug that can't afford to feed anybody, she gets raped, and is forced to have the kid...what do you think happens? You really think the child leads a good life? Spoiler alert, they don't. Right-wingers like you want as many babies as possible to be born just for the sake of it...and at the same time, you oppose programs and safety nets to help poor families raise them properly and feed them and take care of them.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1968 on: July 08, 2022, 08:15:54 PM »

Kids shouldn't be born just for the sake of being born or to appease people who will do nothing to take care of them and cannot guarantee they'll be brought up properly. Are you going to be the one who takes care of them? Do you have some guarantee that they will be brought up properly and not neglected, starved, and/or abused? Because that quite possibly could happen if a family doesn't want a kid or can't afford a kid but is forced to have it. I'll give you an example. If you've got a homeless drug that can't afford to feed anybody, she gets raped, and is forced to have the kid...what do you think happens? You really think the child leads a good life? Spoiler alert, they don't. Right-wingers like you want as many babies as possible to be born just for the sake of it...and at the same time, you oppose programs and safety nets to help poor families raise them properly and feed them and take care of them.

uh, no?
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1969 on: July 08, 2022, 08:20:06 PM »

uh, no?

At least, you support defunding them (and giving the richest of the rich tax breaks instead).
And on the off chance that you don't - interesting, you're actually not a conservative on this issue.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1970 on: July 08, 2022, 08:28:02 PM »

uh, no?

At least, you support defunding them (and giving the richest of the rich tax breaks instead).
And on the off chance that you don't - interesting, you're actually not a conservative on this issue.

1. once again, no. wtf are you talking about?
2. cool story
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1971 on: July 08, 2022, 08:36:13 PM »

uh, no?

2. cool story

Did you hear what Blake Masters recently said? It's just one of many examples...the GOP doesn't support helping the poor (or even the middle-class - they don't even pretend to care about the poor, but no matter what they might say, their concern for the middle-class is also negligible at best) - they care only for their top donors. You might as well clarify. Do you support programs to aid the poor, things like Medicaid and free school lunches? If you do, good, but know that most conservatives don't. If you don't, you're like most conservatives, but you're proving my earlier point.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1972 on: July 08, 2022, 08:43:10 PM »

uh, no?

2. cool story

Did you hear what Blake Masters recently said? It's just one of many examples...the GOP doesn't support helping the poor (or even the middle-class - they don't even pretend to care about the poor, but no matter what they might say, their concern for the middle-class is also negligible at best) - they care only for their top donors. You might as well clarify. Do you support programs to aid the poor, things like Medicaid and free school lunches? If you do, good, but know that most conservatives don't. If you don't, you're like most conservatives, but you're proving my earlier point.

idk if this is just some poorly executed attempt at a gotcha but

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1973 on: July 09, 2022, 12:56:53 AM »

The truth hurts.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1974 on: July 09, 2022, 12:57:21 AM »

uh, no?

Press X to doubt times 1,000
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 ... 129  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies