The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:37:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX (search mode)
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 168472 times)
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« on: August 27, 2021, 09:59:14 PM »
« edited: August 27, 2021, 10:05:42 PM by wants to resurrect the bull moose party »

mass arrests of news reporters for mentioning covid at all along with permanently shutting down the msm seems like a better and better policy as time goes on

I take that you have no issue with the CCP trying to cover up the initial spread of COVID-19 in Wuhan, yes?
given what their eventually paying attention to it led to with 2020's BS? correct, the ccp should have kept a lid on covid reporting
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 12:14:14 AM »

PSOL on Muhammad (S). Sorry dude, but your post below is just... I can't...

One of the first Bourgeois revolutionary, and a perfect example of why they are overrated.
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 12:54:12 PM »
« Edited: August 30, 2021, 12:59:09 PM by wants to resurrect the bull moose party »

Why wouldn't he join?  Who wouldn't want free Humvees and M16s.  All at the expense of the American taxpayer. Probably free ice cream too.

no, he's just a hardcore America First type.
Not in the Nick Fuentes sense of course. I don’t think they care for bi atheists lol. I’m also a civnat rather than an ethnat.
Become a LeftNat, we have cake and hammers here.

With Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos snapping up hundreds of thousands of acres of farmland, and Blackrock making sure no one can afford to buy a house anymore, you should keep some spare commissar caps around.

I wonder how commissar Jamal and commissar Cleetus are doing today...?
It's an abstract kind of cringe with this one. Incoherent and strangely sickly. When anime nazi websites send they're people, they're not sending their best.

Modern problems require traditional solutions

[Skip]
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 05:31:58 PM »
« Edited: September 10, 2021, 08:24:03 AM by wants to resurrect the bull moose party »

OSHA’s regulations quite literally have never been enforced outside of the health and safety industries. This is going to crash our economy before it inevitably gets struck down by lawsuits.
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 05:35:51 PM »

It sounds like Biden is asking OSHA to do this, so certain details (like remote employees and when it takes effect) might not be known until the OSHA order.  Still, I think this is so far beyond the president's powers.

OSHA’s regulations quite literally have never been enforced outside of the health and safety industries. This is going to crash our economy before it inevitably gets struck down by lawsuits.

Nothing I said there was factually incorrect.

Literally how

[Skip]
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2021, 05:44:06 PM »

It sounds like Biden is asking OSHA to do this, so certain details (like remote employees and when it takes effect) might not be known until the OSHA order.  Still, I think this is so far beyond the president's powers.

Nothing I said there was factually incorrect.

Literally how

[Skip]

Millions of unvaccinated people will not show up to work or may get fired. This will inevitably cause our economy to spiral downwards and crash.

Got it. Ruin the economy and your own financial health because narcissistic a******s refuse to get vaccinated.

[Skip]
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2021, 11:25:25 PM »

[DeSantis is] also an incredibly high IQ individual, which is obvious after talking to him for around five seconds.

I've actually met the guy, and I (and everyone else I know who has met him) can confirm that he is a fairly high IQ person...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Ron DeSantis. The intellegence is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of politics most of the positions will go over a typical Atlasian's head. There's also Ron's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The primary voters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these positions, to realize that they're not just true- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Ron DeSantis truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Ron's existencial catchphrase "Don't Fauci My Florida," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Robert W. Welch Jr.'s genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Ron DeSantis tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

[Skip]
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2021, 06:12:48 AM »

Well, it wouldn’t be Atlas without some nice liberal seething.

Imagine being this much of a partisan smoothbrain that memes are somehow "liberal seething."

[Skip]
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2021, 11:02:18 PM »

I'm just gonna drop this here...

[SKIP]
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2021, 11:56:15 AM »

Bruh wtf

His love for black women makes him BLM's greatest ally.
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2021, 02:31:42 PM »

Australia and Hawaii and US are all the greatest countries if I was rich I would take Family to Hawaii or Australia

Western Europe speaks English and so does Australia, Canada and Jamaica due to fact Anglican Church, or the Church of England were once Catholic Church, but Henry VIII wanted a divorce, Henry's cane to throne it because Richard II was gay and didn't have children, but Here's weren't in line for throne

Eastern Europe doesn't speak much English or Russia due to Lutheran Eastern Orthodox and much of Latin America speaks Portuguese or Spanish except for Puerto Rico

You dare disgrace this thread with Olawakandi?!
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2021, 07:16:11 PM »

I fully endorse firebombing Australia and New Zealand and putting their pro-lockdown leaders at trial in the Hague.
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2021, 12:32:53 PM »

Self-explanatory

I would make the GOP support universal healthcare. I would make the Democrats stop being anti-white.
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2022, 03:27:03 PM »

Self explanatory

A beautiful day for freedom.  The battle isn’t over yet though, not until Dr Fauci is being tried for crimes against humanity.
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2022, 11:12:53 PM »

Squinting

Another Democrat Media's peace of Fake News in order to steal election from Trump got busted.
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2022, 02:17:27 PM »

TIL Canada is somehow equivalent to North Korea

I don't want anything to do with that failed state.  Its like how many South Koreans don't want to reunite with NK.
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2022, 04:58:35 PM »

Yes. I would teach them about science and the reality of the universe. 
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2022, 11:56:15 AM »

Fauci is a bigger threat to our democracy than trump ever was..
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2022, 05:19:14 PM »

The answer is "never" as long as the media, the government and NGOs don't coerce vulnerable children to believe so.
The simple truths thread is that way -->

But you're pointing at nothing tho...

[SKIP]
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2023, 05:00:07 PM »

...Gun control doesn’t always work. Somalia has a total ban on civilians owning guns, how’s that working out for them?...
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2023, 07:43:11 PM »

Did you miss the trans terrorist attack?  Tik Tok is ground zero for this stuff.
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2023, 03:13:21 PM »

We should have a society-wide campaign, like in the 1950s, where we find everyone who has provided real aid, including through organizing, to Palestinian liberationism and then bully them out of white-collar jobs and keep them from writing screenplays. It's important to do this in ways that also set them against each other, so that the movement can't regather.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies