The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 08:15:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 ... 129
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 173183 times)
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1900 on: June 08, 2022, 01:02:32 PM »

Has there ever been a stranger post than the following one?

What people don't understand is that our dislike of masks goes way beyond not wanting to wear one.  It's that we don't want to ever be reminded that covid happened.  So, I don't want to ever see anyone in a mask and I don't want anyone to ever get tested or quarantine.  The virus will always exist, but it's not a unique threat at this moment.  I want to live in a world that doesn't even think about covid.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #1901 on: June 08, 2022, 01:28:50 PM »

Since Garcia outperformed Biden by a massive amount, I think those crossover voters didn't approve of voting not to certify. So really, Garcia has a 13 point deficit to make up. The swing probably makes up most and ignorance the rest but he's cutting it close.

The idea that the average person cares about this above everything else is why you guys continue to embarrass yourselves. You guys live in a political ecosystem hyper-obsessed with "Trumpism" and "democracy" to the detriment of anything else. Why we arrogantly assume they will think the same way we do, is still dumbfounding.

How dare people on a forum about election results be obsessed with democracy!
This isn't the simple truths thread.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1902 on: June 08, 2022, 02:27:50 PM »

Has there ever been a stranger post than the following one?

What people don't understand is that our dislike of masks goes way beyond not wanting to wear one.  It's that we don't want to ever be reminded that covid happened.  So, I don't want to ever see anyone in a mask and I don't want anyone to ever get tested or quarantine.  The virus will always exist, but it's not a unique threat at this moment.  I want to live in a world that doesn't even think about covid.

Not sure why you find this so strange--I don't agree with this but it's a pretty understandable and relatable response to the trauma of covid.

NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #1903 on: June 09, 2022, 11:32:27 AM »

Wait, I thought hormone therapy was "life-saving" for trans kids?  This one still tried to kill himself apparently 

Legitimately one of the dumbest posts I have ever read on this forum. What more needs to be said?
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1904 on: June 09, 2022, 11:36:29 AM »

Went back to the original thread where the original child abuse policy was announced. Here's a list of posters who deflected this and turned the thread into a debate about puberty blockers, minimized the obvious cruelty and stupidity behind this policy, or outright showed support behind it and agreed with its sentiment.

John Dule
TheTarHeelGent
Mr. Reactionary
Conservatopia
Sprouts
ShadowOfTheWave
realisticidealist
Christian Man
DaleCooper
Xeuma
Okthisisnotepic.
heatcharger
Abdullah
Grassroots
PiT
Averroės Nix
BabyAlligator
DelTachi
Russian Bear
Farmlands
RFayette
Shua
TheReckoning
BG-NY
DeadPrez
Horus

every single one of you.

To the likes of John Dule and DaleCooper, you aren't smarter or better than other people by trying to turn everything into a game to where if you show any kind of emotion you lose. There are real lives that are being impacted because politics is not a ing middle school debate team competition.

To the conservatives, the policies you support are evil. You are all aware of this deep down but refuse to admit it to yourselves. You will happily waive away the continued suffering of others caused by the politicians you support because you are so selfish and depraved that you can not possibly show any ounce of compassion or sympathy towards other human beings. You will cling onto your twisted and morally bankrupted understanding of Christianity that in your mind somehow justifies the continued abuse of anyone who isn't like you.

You should all use this as a serious wake up call to reevaluate the type of person you want to be in the world. I say that knowing that none of you will because you are all either spineless cowards at best or actively genocidal at worst.  all of you.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1905 on: June 09, 2022, 11:45:04 AM »

Went back to the original thread where the original child abuse policy was announced. Here's a list of posters who deflected this and turned the thread into a debate about puberty blockers, minimized the obvious cruelty and stupidity behind this policy, or outright showed support behind it and agreed with its sentiment.

John Dule
TheTarHeelGent
Mr. Reactionary
Conservatopia
Sprouts
ShadowOfTheWave
realisticidealist
Christian Man
DaleCooper
Xeuma
Okthisisnotepic.
heatcharger
Abdullah
Grassroots
PiT
Averroės Nix
BabyAlligator
DelTachi
Russian Bear
Farmlands
RFayette
Shua
TheReckoning
BG-NY
DeadPrez
Horus

every single one of you.

To the likes of John Dule and DaleCooper, you aren't smarter or better than other people by trying to turn everything into a game to where if you show any kind of emotion you lose. There are real lives that are being impacted because politics is not a ing middle school debate team competition.

To the conservatives, the policies you support are evil. You are all aware of this deep down but refuse to admit it to yourselves. You will happily waive away the continued suffering of others caused by the politicians you support because you are so selfish and depraved that you can not possibly show any ounce of compassion or sympathy towards other human beings. You will cling onto your twisted and morally bankrupted understanding of Christianity that in your mind somehow justifies the continued abuse of anyone who isn't like you.

You should all use this as a serious wake up call to reevaluate the type of person you want to be in the world. I say that knowing that none of you will because you are all either spineless cowards at best or actively genocidal at worst.  all of you.

Okay, I'll bite. What's absurd or ignorant about his post?
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #1906 on: June 09, 2022, 11:45:15 AM »

John Dule
TheTarHeelGent
Mr. Reactionary
Conservatopia
Sprouts
ShadowOfTheWave
realisticidealist
Christian Man
DaleCooper
Xeuma
Okthisisnotepic.
heatcharger
Abdullah
Grassroots
PiT
Averroės Nix
BabyAlligator
DelTachi
Russian Bear
Farmlands
RFayette
Shua
TheReckoning
BG-NY
DeadPrez
Horus

every single one of you.

You're right, this post sucks. I clearly should have included more people than I did.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1907 on: June 09, 2022, 08:50:46 PM »

Especially the bolded bit.

I'm a trans woman. Most of my posts are about trans issues. My transness and positions on many trans issues are not obscure, but my positions have been mischaracterized and strawmanned many times, and there are quite a few trans issues on which I've never made my position clear on this forum.

First of all, before stating my position on how things should be, one must understand that the facts of how things currently are, are greatly misunderstood by the vast majority of cis debatebros and online talkshow hosts who have made Pwning the Troons their favorite past time. We spend a lot of time discussing youth transitioners, but ignore how hard it is for trans adults to obtain their healthcare. It often requires multiple doctors' notes, years of gender therapy, and years of living openly as their gender (without any transition care or legal name changes). Even once someone is on hormones, it requires years of waiting to even be considered for surgeries, and then more years of waiting to actually get those surgeries. A lot of stuff isn't covered by insurance because it's considered "experimental" and/or "cosmetic" — even hormones aren't covered a lot. It's ten times harder for minors.

Informed consent should be the standard model for all adults, and everything should be covered by insurance. Most posters know I would expand this informed consent model to those below the age of 18; I think 15 would be a good age for that right to apply to. Hormones should be available to those below that age with reasonable restrictions; parental consent can certainly play a role in the approval process, but there should be ways to be approved without parental consent due to the prevalence of parents who oppose their children's transition for transphobic reasons, often in an explicitly abusive way. I think puberty blockers should have few if any restrictions. We need to streamline the name change and gender marker changing process; people never talk about how hard that is. I do support protections of trans workers from tranpshobic harassment in the workplace, and accept that those protections could lead to the firing the transphobic co-workers. None of this is stuff I haven't said before on Atlas.

I never commented on my position of trans sports issues, though assumptions have been made about my position, assumptions that aren't accurate. I come at this issue from a unique position, not just as a trans woman, but as a former youth sports official, a fairly good former youth athlete, and a much bigger sports fan than the average trans girl (I know hundreds of trans women; I know two, besides myself, who enjoy watching sports, and I don't know any former athletes besides myself). I officated boys, girls, and co-ed varieties of basketball, soccer, baseball, and softball, ranging from kindergarten to 8th grade levels.

As an athlete, my best sport was baseball (I was the starting catcher for my high school boys' junior varsity team, more on that later), but I played soccer on a co-ed team until 5th grade. Starting in 5th grade, the boys and girls split off into their own soccer team. I wanted to play on the girls' team, the girls on the team wanted me to join them, and the coaches were open to looking into it. But I got beaten at home (a liberal, secular, and pro-gay household, mind you) and by the boys on the team, so that was the end of my soccer career.

As an official of all different combinations of genders and age levels in multiple sports, here is my view. First of all, I've never once had a trans kid, to my knowledge, play in a game I've officiated, so this issue is not as prominent as transphobes would like you to believe. Secondly, I have seen co-ed teams where cis girls, even at junior high ages, were far better players players their male counterparts; the idea that testosterone makes a male athlete automatically capable of destroying their female counterparts is false. As an official of these public rec leagues, my job was not only to call balls and strikes, but to ensure that the leagues were safe, educational, and fun for the kids. I had to protect kids from angry parents and coaches. I had to protect kids from bullying from other kids. Some of these kids, I'm sure, have gone on to fine high school and college athletic careers, but the point of my job and our leagues was not to facilitate a a minor league for the World Cup, March Madness, or the World Series. It was about recreation more than competition. It was about teaching kids about teamwork, physical fitness, creativity, practice, following rules, and fun. Youth sports are an extremely valuable tool for kids to learn, grow, and bond with peers. We should not take that away from kids, regardless of gender, even if gender entails being transgender.

When we start talking about NCAA, Olympics, and pro sports, yes, competition becomes a more valid concern. The NCAA and Olympics already have restrictions on trans athletes which I think are more or less fair. You have to be on HRT for X amount of time to compete, and while we can argue about what X should equal, I agree with that rule. Pro sports are private leagues; they can set their own rules, I don't really care. I'll say this about HRT — I used to pitch during blowouts in high school baseball to preserve the arms of the pitchers with talent, and I could max out my pitch velocity at 70mph (which is way less than what the best cis women can throw). After a year of estrogen, I was curious to see how hard I could throw; I could only throw mid 50s — if I felt like blowing my arm out, maybe I could have touched 60. I'm probably maxing out at low-mid 50s now, if I tried, so the myth that trans women are super athletes is simply false.

But youth sports should not have those restrictions. It should be about the kids and ensuring that they get out of sports the important lessons and values that sports have a unique ability to fulfill. And in general, when we talk about sports, I'm a big fan of co-ed sports and think there should be more of them. Not only do we see that girls can and do kick the boys' assess across sports and age levels (the advantage that testosterone gives over estrogen in sports and physical strength really only starts to show when we're comparing the best athletes of both genders against each other; most regular people are average, not superathletes), I think we have an epidemic in this country where men and women don't know how to interact and work with each other, they don't trust each other, they stereotype and hate each other. I think that has a lot to do with gender segregation that starts in school. Boys in co-ed sports are less likely to become misogynistic. I support co-ed sports. But, when sports are segregated by gender, I do want trans kids included on their preferred gender's team with no questions asked if it's a public or youth league.

I am confident that the policies against trans people right now constitute the makings of a genocide. The message to trans people is clear: stop existing as trans people, and if that means you stop existing as living people, then tough sh!t. It is so ridiculous that such a small minority has been targeted to this extent for little reason other than to throw red meat at a base of angry, bigoted people. I have never seen a minority, except maybe for Muslims, get this much hate from secular, social liberals, many of whom are pro-LGB where it counts. This is a horrifying time to be trans. This is a major civil rights issue. It's scary. And it's not going to end with trans people. We're an easy target, but so were the commies, queers, Gypsies, and Jews in the beginning days of the Holocaust.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1908 on: June 10, 2022, 07:33:12 PM »

John Dule
TheTarHeelGent
Mr. Reactionary
Conservatopia
Sprouts
ShadowOfTheWave
realisticidealist
Christian Man
DaleCooper
Xeuma
Okthisisnotepic.
heatcharger
Abdullah
Grassroots
PiT
Averroės Nix
BabyAlligator
DelTachi
Russian Bear
Farmlands
RFayette
Shua
TheReckoning
BG-NY
DeadPrez
Horus

every single one of you.

Wrong thread, simple truths that way, the truth hurts, etc etc
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1909 on: June 10, 2022, 09:45:22 PM »

Especially the bolded bit.

I'm a trans woman. Most of my posts are about trans issues. My transness and positions on many trans issues are not obscure, but my positions have been mischaracterized and strawmanned many times, and there are quite a few trans issues on which I've never made my position clear on this forum.

First of all, before stating my position on how things should be, one must understand that the facts of how things currently are, are greatly misunderstood by the vast majority of cis debatebros and online talkshow hosts who have made Pwning the Troons their favorite past time. We spend a lot of time discussing youth transitioners, but ignore how hard it is for trans adults to obtain their healthcare. It often requires multiple doctors' notes, years of gender therapy, and years of living openly as their gender (without any transition care or legal name changes). Even once someone is on hormones, it requires years of waiting to even be considered for surgeries, and then more years of waiting to actually get those surgeries. A lot of stuff isn't covered by insurance because it's considered "experimental" and/or "cosmetic" — even hormones aren't covered a lot. It's ten times harder for minors.

Informed consent should be the standard model for all adults, and everything should be covered by insurance. Most posters know I would expand this informed consent model to those below the age of 18; I think 15 would be a good age for that right to apply to. Hormones should be available to those below that age with reasonable restrictions; parental consent can certainly play a role in the approval process, but there should be ways to be approved without parental consent due to the prevalence of parents who oppose their children's transition for transphobic reasons, often in an explicitly abusive way. I think puberty blockers should have few if any restrictions. We need to streamline the name change and gender marker changing process; people never talk about how hard that is. I do support protections of trans workers from tranpshobic harassment in the workplace, and accept that those protections could lead to the firing the transphobic co-workers. None of this is stuff I haven't said before on Atlas.

I never commented on my position of trans sports issues, though assumptions have been made about my position, assumptions that aren't accurate. I come at this issue from a unique position, not just as a trans woman, but as a former youth sports official, a fairly good former youth athlete, and a much bigger sports fan than the average trans girl (I know hundreds of trans women; I know two, besides myself, who enjoy watching sports, and I don't know any former athletes besides myself). I officated boys, girls, and co-ed varieties of basketball, soccer, baseball, and softball, ranging from kindergarten to 8th grade levels.

As an athlete, my best sport was baseball (I was the starting catcher for my high school boys' junior varsity team, more on that later), but I played soccer on a co-ed team until 5th grade. Starting in 5th grade, the boys and girls split off into their own soccer team. I wanted to play on the girls' team, the girls on the team wanted me to join them, and the coaches were open to looking into it. But I got beaten at home (a liberal, secular, and pro-gay household, mind you) and by the boys on the team, so that was the end of my soccer career.

As an official of all different combinations of genders and age levels in multiple sports, here is my view. First of all, I've never once had a trans kid, to my knowledge, play in a game I've officiated, so this issue is not as prominent as transphobes would like you to believe. Secondly, I have seen co-ed teams where cis girls, even at junior high ages, were far better players players their male counterparts; the idea that testosterone makes a male athlete automatically capable of destroying their female counterparts is false. As an official of these public rec leagues, my job was not only to call balls and strikes, but to ensure that the leagues were safe, educational, and fun for the kids. I had to protect kids from angry parents and coaches. I had to protect kids from bullying from other kids. Some of these kids, I'm sure, have gone on to fine high school and college athletic careers, but the point of my job and our leagues was not to facilitate a a minor league for the World Cup, March Madness, or the World Series. It was about recreation more than competition. It was about teaching kids about teamwork, physical fitness, creativity, practice, following rules, and fun. Youth sports are an extremely valuable tool for kids to learn, grow, and bond with peers. We should not take that away from kids, regardless of gender, even if gender entails being transgender.

When we start talking about NCAA, Olympics, and pro sports, yes, competition becomes a more valid concern. The NCAA and Olympics already have restrictions on trans athletes which I think are more or less fair. You have to be on HRT for X amount of time to compete, and while we can argue about what X should equal, I agree with that rule. Pro sports are private leagues; they can set their own rules, I don't really care. I'll say this about HRT — I used to pitch during blowouts in high school baseball to preserve the arms of the pitchers with talent, and I could max out my pitch velocity at 70mph (which is way less than what the best cis women can throw). After a year of estrogen, I was curious to see how hard I could throw; I could only throw mid 50s — if I felt like blowing my arm out, maybe I could have touched 60. I'm probably maxing out at low-mid 50s now, if I tried, so the myth that trans women are super athletes is simply false.

But youth sports should not have those restrictions. It should be about the kids and ensuring that they get out of sports the important lessons and values that sports have a unique ability to fulfill. And in general, when we talk about sports, I'm a big fan of co-ed sports and think there should be more of them. Not only do we see that girls can and do kick the boys' assess across sports and age levels (the advantage that testosterone gives over estrogen in sports and physical strength really only starts to show when we're comparing the best athletes of both genders against each other; most regular people are average, not superathletes), I think we have an epidemic in this country where men and women don't know how to interact and work with each other, they don't trust each other, they stereotype and hate each other. I think that has a lot to do with gender segregation that starts in school. Boys in co-ed sports are less likely to become misogynistic. I support co-ed sports. But, when sports are segregated by gender, I do want trans kids included on their preferred gender's team with no questions asked if it's a public or youth league.

I am confident that the policies against trans people right now constitute the makings of a genocide. The message to trans people is clear: stop existing as trans people, and if that means you stop existing as living people, then tough sh!t. It is so ridiculous that such a small minority has been targeted to this extent for little reason other than to throw red meat at a base of angry, bigoted people. I have never seen a minority, except maybe for Muslims, get this much hate from secular, social liberals, many of whom are pro-LGB where it counts. This is a horrifying time to be trans. This is a major civil rights issue. It's scary. And it's not going to end with trans people. We're an easy target, but so were the commies, queers, Gypsies, and Jews in the beginning days of the Holocaust.

You should be banned from posting in this thread.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1910 on: June 10, 2022, 10:16:09 PM »

Think of all the problems in this country ongoing, it becomes clear that the Christian Nationalists behind the Republican Party are doing it's job in leading the decay of our wonderful nation.

1. Abortion laws are being passed to restricted any woman from retaining an abortion. This is the issue Christian Nationalists are trying to impose willingly.
2. Transgender people are getting their rights gutted by the GOP leaders who are following the rules of their bigoted faith.
3. Gun control is being denied of any passage, with this group being one of the most gun-toting in the nation. Strong correlation between the NRA and the Christian Nationalists who are seeking to impose their rules on a secular nation.
4. Most importantly, the capital riots were led by this group of bumpkins who did everything to undermine the sovereignty of America. According to research, this is the group who plotted to overthrow the American government and instituting a theocracy in the name of Donald J. Trump. You don't think I'm serious, read the FFRF report that rep Jared Huffman read in congressional floor. The time is now to acknowledge the bastards behind the plot were reactionaries who are pushing for a Saudi Arabia government and overthrow our secular government.

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1911 on: June 10, 2022, 10:42:16 PM »

You should be banned from posting in this thread.

President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1912 on: June 10, 2022, 11:52:56 PM »

Nobody ought to be banned from this thread.
Maybe that makes me too much of an egalitarian, but whatever
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #1913 on: June 11, 2022, 08:00:34 AM »

Wow. It's good to know we have a voice of sane and rational centrism looking out for our interests. Thank you for your service.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1914 on: June 11, 2022, 08:17:41 AM »

Wow. It's good to know we have a voice of sane and rational centrism looking out for our interests. Thank you for your service.
Hi, I am John Dule. I don't recognize it when someone is actually pulling from a well-established ethos for respecting free expression. I just satirize even when it doesn't make sense. My brain isn't capable of stopping me either. I don't let the facts get in the way of a good mockery.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #1915 on: June 11, 2022, 08:42:04 AM »

Hi, I am John Dule. I don't recognize it when someone is actually pulling from a well-established ethos for respecting free expression. I just satirize even when it doesn't make sense. My brain isn't capable of stopping me either. I don't let the facts get in the way of a good mockery.

Oh my God-- so much egalitarianism! It's overwhelming!
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1916 on: June 11, 2022, 08:52:07 AM »

Oh my God-- so much egalitarianism! It's overwhelming!
It was something of a playful turn of words aimed more at making a point about being fair to forumites in general, and I do not apologize for that.
In any case, this is not the right forum for this kind of stuff, and you are really out of your depth here, especially as it is a virtue to be able to think for oneself rather than let the party line decide your thoughts for you. This sort of spirit I'm expressing here is in fact very important to the effectively open civil society. The way you're so simple-mindedly mocking it shows as much IQ as one could find on a random TikTok video or a random tweet from a particularly dim Twitter account.
That is all.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1917 on: June 11, 2022, 12:41:59 PM »

Everyone ought to be banned from this thread.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #1918 on: June 11, 2022, 02:17:11 PM »

Literally every single good thing that humankind and even their own precious "Western civilization" has accomplished over the last century plus has been over the objections of kicking and screaming paleocons, their "old right" predecessors, and now their "Trumpist" successors. If it was up to these fools, Hitler would have won and there would be no Jews on the planet today (many would love that btw).

To me it's all the same BS that it's always been: Selfish isolationist delusional foreign policy. Reactionary social policy. Ass backwards economic policy. These people have been holding America and the world back for generations, going back to the days of Robert Taft. I think maybe a modest proposal would be to give them everything they've ever wanted and let them have their own isolated ultra-nationalist white Christian utopia in Alaska or something, as long as they promise to stay the hell away from the rest of the US and give up the right to vote in our elections ever again. Might well save the planet at this rate.

A couple quotes from paleocon "intellectuals" I find hilarious by the way:

"Old Conservative heroes like Joseph McCarthy, Douglas MacArthur, Charles Lindbergh, Robert A. Taft, and even Barry Goldwater tended to disappear or earn scorn in Neoconservative journals, while Harry Truman, George Marshall, Hubert Humphrey, and Henry Jackson developed into idols before whom conservatives were supposed to bend the knee." - Samuel T. Francis

Way to make neocons sound based and paleocons sound like raving Nazi lunatics who belong in the dustbin of history!

"The Conservative's traditional sympathy for the American South and its people and heritage, evident in the works of such great American Conservatives as Richard M. Weaver and Russell Kirk, began to disappear ... [T]he Neocons are heavily influenced by Woodrow Wilson, with perhaps a hint of Theodore Roosevelt. ... They believe in an aggressive U.S. presence practically everywhere, and in the spread of democracy around the world, by force if necessary. ... Neoconservatives tend to want more efficient government agencies; Paleoconservatives want fewer government agencies. [Neoconservatives] generally admire President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his heavily interventionist New Deal policies. Neoconservatives have not exactly been known for their budget consciousness, and you won't hear them talking about making any serious inroads into the federal apparatus." - Thomas Woods

Way to make neocons sound even MORE based and paleocons sound like raving neo-Confederate lunatics who DEFINITELY belong in the dustbin of history!

I mean honestly, it's as utopian (or rather dystopian) and delusional as communism, as cold, cruel, callous, and often bigoted as fascism, more irrational than all other forms of conservatism (which is saying something), and as limp-wristed and ineffectual as the worst strands of liberalism and libertarianism. It is like the worst of all worlds, on every front. It's amazing how there is an entire school of ideological thought with which I don't think I agree about literally anything at all. It's like it was designed in a lab to be as toxic to me as garlic is to vampires. Just sick and disgusting. SAD!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1919 on: June 11, 2022, 04:14:06 PM »

I seriously doubt Biden is at 42 or 38% Approval D's are gonna outperform Biden Approvals watch, just like Trump did but the difference in winning and losing Trump committed multiple crimes as Prez, all we heard was Russia and meeting Russian Oligarchy with Don Jr and get dirt on Hillary and he didn't wear a mask and tried to hide in the waning days of campaign he caught COVID but he was at 44% and inparty supposed to lose seats he gained H seats

RCP average has Biden low Approvals because they added QU 35% numbers
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1920 on: June 11, 2022, 07:44:49 PM »

We can assume the company hasn't invested a lot of time/money into you, correct?  'cause if they have, that would be seriously effed up to do (and I'd hope they'd have some recourse against you, but, ya know....France).

Someone is having a severe mental health crisis and Dead0 here pulls this s**t.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1921 on: June 11, 2022, 09:24:19 PM »

We can assume the company hasn't invested a lot of time/money into you, correct?  'cause if they have, that would be seriously effed up to do (and I'd hope they'd have some recourse against you, but, ya know....France).

Someone is having a severe mental health crisis and Dead0 here pulls this s**t.

Most of the time deadman is a real contribution to this forum even if hes someone I don't always agree with , and by and large a net positive to have around.

But then there's times like this when he jumps past the worst libertard stereotypes and just goes into full-fledged a****** mode.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1922 on: June 12, 2022, 07:06:33 AM »

Judge Judy said GET A JOB FOR THE PEOPLE THAT OWE BACK RENT, that's what alot of middle class people think about Welfare, Stimulus and Rental Assistance that since the Pandemic some don't want to work that's why we have Labor Shortages

We shall see what happens in Nov, but alot of Southern D's are complaining that Biden is completely ignoring FL
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1923 on: June 13, 2022, 07:55:56 AM »

As long as Abbott is doing this instead of going after LGB people I guess it's a win.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1924 on: June 13, 2022, 09:03:56 AM »

Nuclear war is our only chance at ending capitalism as we know it, hell yes.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 ... 129  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies