Best of olawakandi
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 04:12:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Best of olawakandi
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39
Poll
Question: ...
Atlas is a blog

Secularism

Geneaology takes/King Tut and Lucy, female black mother, in South Africa

Death is inevitable

278 freiwall

Blue crescent

Authoritarian NUT maps

Home in Lake Michigan

"Leprachauns"are real with dwarfism in the Human race

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 212

Author Topic: Best of olawakandi  (Read 64663 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2020, 09:20:14 PM »

We have nothing to do but sit on the computer and ponder over polls, each and every day. It doesn't matter whom wins the election, really it doesn't. The Joe Kennedy fiasco, when the Dems in MA voted out a Kennedy in favor of Markey tells me, not to donate anymore to their campaigns, which I won't any longer.  Really, Markey over Joe Kennedy, get real. After, that, I will be disappointed if Trump wins but not upset
Doomer OC

People would have been glad to spend some of that 1200 that they received from their stimulus on the Election

What do you do outside of this site?

He's in law school.

And a mall cop.
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2020, 10:16:53 PM »

We have nothing to do but sit on the computer and ponder over polls, each and every day. It doesn't matter whom wins the election, really it doesn't. The Joe Kennedy fiasco, when the Dems in MA voted out a Kennedy in favor of Markey tells me, not to donate anymore to their campaigns, which I won't any longer.  Really, Markey over Joe Kennedy, get real. After, that, I will be disappointed if Trump wins but not upset
Doomer OC

People would have been glad to spend some of that 1200 that they received from their stimulus on the Election

What do you do outside of this site?

He's in law school.

And a mall cop.

He said he had five degrees, but those aren't really degrees. Still, mad props to him for doing all of that and gaining all of those skills. Law school is tough.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2020, 12:38:05 AM »

I am glad I went to Law School instead of kept working a minimum skilled job, a College Degree is just like a High School diploma which it is, in this new economy. We are gonna enter a cyber economu where Advanced Degrees are in demand and College will be HS material. Which it is, due to the fact, you are not analysing in College, it follows memorization like HS
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2020, 04:36:53 PM »

He put a secular understanding of God on Bruce Almighty and when he did YouTube videos on meaning of God

The supernatural can be God and alien lifeforms are God like features in the astral plane and there can be reincarnation; as a result, as we dream, we dream about alien abductions.

I dreamed of an alien abduction when I was in sleep paralysis and I couldnt move until I woke up.

Reincarnation can be another life for us
Found this. So you've been abducted by aliens?
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2020, 01:54:25 PM »

SN is a pollster Wink

What is it about this place that makes people want to keep coming back even after being banned multiple times?

Due to fact Discord pollsters like SN and his authoritarian friend 2016 love to talk about how popular Trump is
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2020, 09:15:37 PM »
« Edited: September 21, 2020, 09:22:45 PM by scutosaurus »

OC's latest string of posts concerning "Disappearing Daines" and "Disappearing Markey" is absolutely classic.

You know, Rs should never be counted out, look at our history as Dems, we have had disappointment after disappointment.

Look at Bullock and Joe Kennedy, they have lost to Disappearing Daines and Disappearing Markey. Markey after he sealed up his election, has disappeared again, and i look at the Senate everyday, neither Daines nor Markey comes out and talk about Covid 19 on the floor, they just vote. You can expect that from Daines, but if Joe Kennedy was in the Senate, he would have been on the floor every day talking about 1200 stimulus

Not to blame users on the forum, we are males, but female voters in MA have always voted for the Kennedys, this time they voted for disappearing Markey, whom has all but disappeared on Covid 19

51 Seats are inevitable,  but after seeing SC a wave is still possible and Daines is still vulnerable due to fact like Markey, they dont do speeches on floor, they vote on legislation and both are disappearing due to fact their D challenges Bullock and Joe Kennedy are so visual. After the Markey fiasco, disappearing Daines must be defeated.  I don't want to see another disappearing politican get reelected

I have already donated to Bollier, Harrison and Bollier after donating to Kennedy

AZ, CO, GA, ME, NC and SC are targetted by Ds. Everyone else is safe. SC gets Ds to 51 votes without GA and the 2 GA seats are for CRT packing, due to fact, in a tied Senate, Sinema and Manchin arent getting rid of filibuster

Disappearing Daines will likely be reelected over scandaled Bullock, like his counterpart Disappearing Markey who has been absent since defeating Kennedy

Daines like Markey are both disappearing, they have only voted on legislation,  not give floor speeches. Markey only came out due to fact he was running for renomination,  but hasnt made a floor speech on 1200 stimulus and certainly not since his reelection.

It's not a surprise Daines may lose

And regarding the theme of Discord pollsters:

It would take a minor miracle for Cooney to win at this point. Sucks that Gianforte will probably be the next Governor of Montana.

Above all, it really sucks for the Democrats' veto pen.

You really think Daines is gonna win, and Bullock has all but recovered from his sex scandaled and he will only help Dems. Quoting SnowLabrador, who isn't a partisan, isn't what majority of Dems on this forum think. He is a Discord pollster. GOPers are Discord pollsters, not Dems we criticize Dems, but  we don't go on an R site
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #106 on: September 22, 2020, 07:29:19 AM »

User complaints are political, this is a site not to just criticize 'the opposite party, its a site to criticize both parties.  Reporting posts when you give your opinion about Joe Biden or criticizing Dems by fellow Dems are silly I have 69 reports and 14 moderated posts, due to the fact I have crittcized Pelosi and Biden so often not everyone subscribe to their Union boss politics and the same with Markey. Thats why we have a Primary and a GE and our ballots are secret, real ballots

Mostly by Atlasia, who want new register threads to vote for them. Not by regular users. Politician and Icespear, whom are no longer part of the Atlas team reported most of my post, and Politician wanted me banned
The first post by olawakandi about Atlasia for a while.

Reminder: olawakandi was in Atlasia under the Social Democratic Party in 2010 so once he finishes his law school and isn't busy. He can join Atlasia and run against Atlasia who wants new register threads to vote for them.
ltomlinson31
Canada

« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2020, 05:58:08 PM »

All of our GOP Prez ever since Teddy Roosevelt have been center tight, but the Southern Strategy began with Reagan and Robert E Lee and General Lee Dukes of Hazzard Rebel Flag and Lee Harvey Oswald  whom was distant cousin of Robert Lee, was the problem of discrimination ever since Jim Crow ended after Civil Rights movement. As blue collar AA and Latinos dont get white collar jobs due to the fact whites believe they should be in blue colllar union jobs
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2020, 05:47:14 PM »

I didn't watch the debate, but what I can hear is that Daines is trying to say to he is bipartisan and he only wants to say he is bipartisan when it comes to putting money in pockets of consumers tax cuts and Post office. But, he is holding up a bipartisan bill giving 1200 stimulus money to consumers. Also, we only get to see him in debates, he never comes to the floor, like Markey doesn't when it comes to debates on Senate. Disappearing Markey and Daines😆😆😆
I like how about half of what OC says is misunderstood inside jokes
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2020, 10:05:34 AM »

When you get everything manufactured from Philippines, China and Japan, you are bound to get another plague, we had the bird flu in 2010. Sports and Nike is made in China and automobiles is made in Japan and Cell phones are Samsung and so are TVs, made in East Asian countries

Politically incorrect OC
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2020, 11:34:10 AM »

When you get everything manufactured from Philippines, China and Japan, you are bound to get another plague, we had the bird flu in 2010. Sports and Nike is made in China and automobiles is made in Japan and Cell phones are Samsung and so are TVs, made in East Asian countries

Politically incorrect OC

Tired: Ecofascist Tender Bredesen
Wired: Ecofascist OC
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2020, 06:49:22 AM »

But, it looks like both Trump and Boris had mild symptoms of the flu

OC’s gone to the dark side.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2020, 07:16:53 AM »

Politically incorrect OC

I'm waiting until OC calls it "kung flu".
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #113 on: October 06, 2020, 09:59:13 AM »

No, Christ believe in Robin Hood, he was against the Pharasiies that claim their reward of Money 💰 is here on Earth. He said your reward will be in Heaven. Since 1932 and Great Depression the mule of Dems represents Jesus. The Dixiecrats created but they had slavery and chopped off feet of slaves whom ran away and got caught

> Christ believe in Robin Hood

> Since 1932 and Great Depression the mule of Dems represents Jesus

Historian OC is back.
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #114 on: October 06, 2020, 10:13:34 AM »

"cyber econonmu" and "high computer environment" are two of my recent favorites.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #115 on: October 06, 2020, 11:12:49 AM »

The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #116 on: October 06, 2020, 01:13:19 PM »

I wrongly assumed this would be from an abortion thread.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #117 on: October 06, 2020, 04:09:15 PM »

No, Christ believe in Robin Hood, he was against the Pharasiies that claim their reward of Money 💰 is here on Earth. He said your reward will be in Heaven. Since 1932 and Great Depression the mule of Dems represents Jesus. The Dixiecrats created but they had slavery and chopped off feet of slaves whom ran away and got caught

> Christ believe in Robin Hood

> Since 1932 and Great Depression the mule of Dems represents Jesus

Historian OC is back.

From the same thread - new post that beats the former:

Martin Luther, Mother Teresa and Jesus Christ talked about Pharasiies and that your reward of riches are not here on Earth but it's in Heaven, it's no question Jesus will vote D.  People assume just because you are Evangelicals, you are Conservative, that's not true

The Kennedy's were Irish Catholic and they were D, the Catholic Church is a D institution and it's pro life due to urban poverty. Salvation Army does work for the poor

I'm just lost at "it's pro life due to urban poverty".
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #118 on: October 06, 2020, 06:35:22 PM »

Yes, we are a free market economy based on Mongolian interest, China, Japan, Korea and Philippines. Cheap na is the biggest Communist country and we buy our cars, cell phones and sports memorabilia, Nike is made in Hong Kong. That's why Covid hit us so hard😗😗😗
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #119 on: October 06, 2020, 06:39:33 PM »

Some people don't live to age 70. I know the heart is a mechanical organism, but in hospice, I was told some people lose their will to live past 70.
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2020, 08:39:59 PM »

Trump was never an elected politician, he is being coached by Vince Mcmahon whom hired him on Raw in 2010, and Linda Mcmahon ran unsuccessfully for Senate in CT. Mcmahons are political but they are entertainment, that's what Trump will be remembered as, long afyer he is dead

Sarah Palin
Vince Mcmahon
Chris Christie
Were all confidants of Trump

Bye Trump
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2020, 11:58:03 AM »

This where he called Schwarzenegger, Schwartz
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #122 on: October 08, 2020, 11:32:10 AM »

Context:

Huh
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #123 on: October 08, 2020, 11:33:44 AM »

I call plagiarism!
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #124 on: October 09, 2020, 11:55:03 PM »

Topic: "Are you pro-life?"

The country is moving in that direction, many people even athletes arent having natural births they are adopting, and adoptions are getting as popular as the 70s and 80s. Live births are on the downtrend
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies