Best of olawakandi (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:36:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Best of olawakandi (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Poll
Question: ...
Atlas is a blog

Secularism

Geneaology takes/King Tut and Lucy, female black mother, in South Africa

Death is inevitable

278 freiwall

Blue crescent

Authoritarian NUT maps

Home in Lake Michigan

"Leprachauns"are real with dwarfism in the Human race

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 208

Author Topic: Best of olawakandi  (Read 60853 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: April 10, 2020, 07:39:45 AM »

Voters are cautious of raising taxes, that's why Biden, Joe Kennedy, Hickenlooper and Bullock are winning and Bernie Sanders lost, because Biden will hold the line on spending and Bernie wants to raise taxes on his bold agenda items. Hilary lost due to fact, in a good economy,  voters wanted their taxes cut and she was a tax and spend liberal.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 11:31:15 AM »

You are going to die, but 65 is now the age of retirement, not a death date and you can live a healthy life long afterwards
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 01:33:36 PM »

There is a reason for my more stressful posts about Ds in general, I am in Law school and in a very high computer environment. It isn't like undergraduate. That's why when members send invites to friend them, or join Atlasia or Discord I dont join
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 12:34:01 PM »

We have nothing to do but sit on the computer and ponder over polls, each and every day. It doesn't matter whom wins the election, really it doesn't. The Joe Kennedy fiasco, when the Dems in MA voted out a Kennedy in favor of Markey tells me, not to donate anymore to their campaigns, which I won't any longer.  Really, Markey over Joe Kennedy, get real. After, that, I will be disappointed if Trump wins but not upset
Doomer OC

People would have been glad to spend some of that 1200 that they received from their stimulus on the Election
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2020, 12:38:05 AM »

I am glad I went to Law School instead of kept working a minimum skilled job, a College Degree is just like a High School diploma which it is, in this new economy. We are gonna enter a cyber economu where Advanced Degrees are in demand and College will be HS material. Which it is, due to the fact, you are not analysing in College, it follows memorization like HS
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2021, 08:01:04 AM »
« Edited: August 22, 2021, 08:04:54 AM by Mr. Kanye West »

Religion is something we don't usually touch but Sensei and Buddha are Universe or God and Yahweh is Moses or Jesus, Moses told Jesus at the Transfiguration to die at Cross and so did Elijah and Mises stands for Yahweh he said Lamb chops, and Cows are good for the Flesh Moses, but Jesus said nothing about that that's why Catholics eat pork

The prophets all of them are High Priests of God it doesn't change your belief, no matter what religion you chose, but there hasn't been no Rapture and the story about transmitting live people to Heaven is wrong you must die before you get to Heaven

That's why comet story has gained ground instead of Rapture, the High Priest said 2000 and even scientist predicted with Deep Impact the end of the Wrld

You don't have to tell anyone your religion because you can be a Secularist or a Traditionalists in religion and politics too

But whichever High Priest you chose as a prophet Religion is better than no religion
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2021, 09:31:41 AM »

Pollsters get board posting on the same topics over and over again including me, this forum is now just like every other blog, because we came here to make user maps, and it would be nice for Dave to make 2022 since he did it for 2021

I get tired of Facebook too

That's why I post in Sports
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2021, 01:05:22 PM »

Its a song WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR PREDICTIVE MAPS???
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2021, 12:03:41 PM »

Where are UWS and 2016, they're authoritarian on OH and FL, lol they said Chamber of Commerce was the Gold standard of polling because Rs were winning 60/40, samething with OY, every R is at 30% against Ryan in polling, that isn't soak dunk R and no polls in IA and NC, a blue wave is still possible
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2021, 11:46:48 AM »

People are using their rent monies to pay for kids that's why Latinos get away with Section 8 vouchers

If it's a Dem Trifecta again watch out for Reparations but it would be hard if Tester is the tie breaker we must win OH and NC, but they keep polling FL and not OH or NC where there isn't any incumbent
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2021, 06:16:29 PM »

To all the OH naysayers D's aren't gonna win OH, Ryan is leading JD Vance

Trump won Mahoning County, yeah right, Folks we are in for a monumental upset just Pericles and S019 are doomers on OH RUAN IS GONNA WIN THE OHIO SENATE RACE

IF THATS THE CASE FRIED AND GRAYSON BEING 2 PTS BACK CAN WIN FL

So19 said D's have to win PVI by 12, no just by 5/8 pts and D's lead 45/38  on Generic ballot 😄😄😄😄

It's not those two it's Rs like MT Treasure and unfortunately Old School Rep that think that OH is AL
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2021, 04:26:35 AM »
« Edited: October 25, 2021, 04:29:48 AM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

Just to note I am not the only person that believes in blue waves in a Covid Recession you have S019 that has Charlie Crist and Demings winning, lol Crist hasn't won a single poll since Afghanistan blew up 53/47

It saves me on Foolish donation money to wave insurance candidates in a Neutral Environment, D's thought Covid was gonna be over in July and they were gonna win a Landslide that's why Pelosi hadn't said to. Running for reelection

PBOWER2A hasn't been in 2024 board and not posting Hackish maps because he knows Biden is very close to where he was on Election night 50/45 that's a 304 map
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2021, 02:52:39 PM »
« Edited: November 15, 2021, 02:58:04 PM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

I've noticed that Pbower2A loves to let users respond to people like vaccinated Bear when he says RS are winning, they are winning right now, R2K polls had Ds ahead in 2009 and Strickland was gonna get reelected to a yr before an election, but he doesn't respond . Anything can happen in a yr, we have VBM not same day voting

But yet he makes Nut maps just like some users like me, that's why it's so intriguing if he is Brucejoel or Solid or Cookie Damage, Bruce Joel since Biden Approval went off rails since immigration reform has vanished has disappeared

But, I see that now, I get too excited to keep replying on his Approval rating

That's his personal thread and rarely deviates from that unless he goes o. 2024 thread

But, if he sees rosy polls I'm Congressional thread when TMac was leading he replied
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2021, 12:31:33 PM »
« Edited: November 19, 2021, 12:36:10 PM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

Signature:

⭐⭐⭐@47TH PREZ SOC HON MR E ADAMS/SPEAKER H JEFFRIES/54 SEN VEEP MRS KAMALA H⭐⭐⭐

Politics is an evolving field things change and at least if D's don't win, the Silver lining is that I can invest my money in Stocks and bonds since Biden was Elected to give Stimulus checks and D's refuse like Newsom to give everyone a stimulus, they're cherry picking

I am still thinking about a blank ballot for Newsom

I need more monies, investing my monies instead of giving it to Act blue, because as my father said D's are GONN win anyways

My mom was a die hard D true and blue before she died, but my father is a realistic, HE SAID DS ARENT GONNA WIN ANYWAYS SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR INVESTMENT

I WENT TO volunteer for LA Dems and they're not holding any events due to the low polls of Bideb

You should know politics and Sports are evolving whom thought the Dubs were gonna be title Favs instead of LAKERS and Dodgers are trying to dump Justin Turner and get Freddie Freeman
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2021, 04:27:14 PM »
« Edited: November 19, 2021, 04:33:12 PM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

S019 still believes that Crist and Demings are gonna win, that is Funny he has it on his profile, it's no more NUT MAPS ITS A 304 BLUE WALL AND LOSing GA and AZ are possibility, VA is different we have 2 Senators that have longevity not like GA and AZ whom just got D Senators the 278 blue wall now, Biden is underwater in AZ and D's aren't running against McSally, just like Kelly in KS is in trouble not going up against Kobach

But S019 tells everyone else that they're wrong just like he went on TX thread that Beto won't win, UWS already said that
GA isn't safe D Warnock is headed for a Runoff
The only way it's a Nut map if everyone not only ones that get child tax credits gets a stimulus

Biden was at 60 when third Stimulus checks were issued

But we have job shortages, Employers are lobbying Congress not to issue anymore

Let the record show that most people retired early, 2019 ticket to work for Disability was popular before Pandemic, people on Disability longer than 6 yrs are milking it, if you don't have a permanent Disability after 5 yrs you have had your rest and can get back to work
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2021, 04:35:19 PM »

Pbower is quiet again since his Fav state AZ that solidiia NUT has Biden underwater

Or should I say pbower2A went Dark
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2021, 07:09:28 PM »

These polls are flawed Biden polls are gonna slowly improve

Congratulations on attaining the third-highest post count of all time.

You are so board you keep track of people's post I post alot in the Sports thread too go count your own post, this is very annoying

You need something to do, go to a class, get into school, I am  in Law school , I sleep, I eat, I do t spend every minute on this forum like you people do

Just like people sending me friend request, I post females if you don't notice on my webpage there aren't any females on here except for Virginia, and she isn't sending me a friend request

You guys gets so giddy over a non Stimulant bill called BBB, the thread is full, I will attack if you bother me, the BBB is not giving you a 1400 check and every day the same users post on that thread like they're getting something, news flash there aren't anymore 1400 checks coming in the mail

Go volunteer to someone's campaign instead of counting my post

translation: touch grass

Nathan, if he has the time to spend clicking on user profiles, which users on this forum dont do, that is really time consuming, he obviously has so much free time on his hands he needs to intern for DS where he can phone bank for them and spend his time more productively, what am i giving him nothing, he would have a certificate saying from the D party he phone banked, they always need people
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2021, 02:23:57 PM »
« Edited: December 02, 2021, 02:33:35 PM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

We don't know whom is whom we only speak on a forum but French Republican called me the same names as CALTRINA does, and there is anymore French Republican, sounds like same users to me, but I don't know for fact

French Republican was inputting polls and he vanished

He talked about wrong info he predicted GA going R, that was the last time we heard of him other accounts

I only call French Republican or CALTRINA out because I didn't attack him he attacked me, we had a beef since Kennedy v Market debate, he was so insulting towards Kennedy I deleted the thread, but that who he is
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2021, 08:38:59 PM »
« Edited: December 02, 2021, 08:46:59 PM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

We don't know whom is whom we only speak on a forum but French Republican called me the same names as CALTRINA does, and there is anymore French Republican, sounds like same users to me, but I don't know for fact

French Republican was inputting polls and he vanished

He talked about wrong info he predicted GA going R, that was the last time we heard of him other accounts

I only call French Republican or CALTRINA out because I didn't attack him he attacked me, we had a beef since Kennedy v Market debate, he was so insulting towards Kennedy I deleted the thread, but that who he is

What if Cookie Damage, Bruce Joel, Solid, CALTRINA and French Republican are all the same user Olawakandi!

There is so many different accounts that pbower2A and Cookie Damage and French Republican and Solid or CALTRINA uses I wouldn't put it past that they're there the same user because pbower2A has taken another silence break

Solid stopped making Nut maps and making R hack maps, now  but the rest of the users are playing fair not using different accounts to fool anyone.

It's obviously French Republican is CALTRINA because he talked down to me the same way and on Kennedy and Market, he disliked Kennedy, Ossoff and Tim Ryan, boyish guys of the D party along with Beshear and he doesn't like Beto either

But yet he doesn't criticize DeSantis whom is the boy wonder of the R party only the boy wonders of D partym

But, I don't assume that from pie of the sky, where's pbower2A he pulls a disappearing act and CALTRINA posted all on his Approval ratings today
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2021, 06:07:54 AM »
« Edited: December 07, 2021, 06:14:13 AM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

I know CALTRINA distaste for boyish D's like French Republican any time I see he has so dislike for Ryan, Beto and Kennedy bit says zilch about DeSantis whom is the boy wonder of the R party

But, to prove him wrong we gotta to get Ryan, Demings AND Beto elected we can Split some of these races, I have a hard time seeing DeSantis going down but I rather donate to Beto than Crist

Just like the spin machine in Harris we have to get Demings or Beasley elected, the R wave isn't gonna last all the way until Nov it's still a VBM election and we won 80M votes

I know that they are showing male shovatosm towards Harris because they critiqued Michelle Obama on her sleeveless dress at SOTU.

The samething they did to Hillary and now to Harris but Rs have Greene, Palin and Sarah Huckabee Sanders
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2021, 05:40:08 AM »

Obviously, I can't see VBM but how can I accept a friend request for someone that said along with Nathan I spend too much time on the computer, we have cell phones these days and it's easy to post a comment on your cell phone than computer

Obviously, I have to sleep and eat and spend time with myself, I wouldn't have that if I spend too many hrs on the forum to but I have spent less time on Facebook
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2021, 10:22:39 AM »

When is Dave gonna post our 2022 maps I want to predict it
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2021, 04:10:42 AM »
« Edited: December 11, 2021, 04:15:05 AM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

It's true Catholicsm was developed before Protestant and Jesus Disciples believed that Jesus was coming right back to abenge the Romans the Pope is a stand in for Christ return, but since God hasn't come back we call Death Purgatory

In other religions the Devil is called Hades or Lord of the underworld where the souls go to but they're all theories

Sulfer in Thor Ragnarok came at the end of the World destruction

If you think about it if there was Hell Joe how is Lucifer whom is Loki and Sulfer influenciak to us now he would be condemned

But, in Buddhist they say that Heaven and Hell are states of minds

We aren't going to war with Russia or China they're on the UN Security Counsel and Russia visited NASA not China due to stealing our nuke secrets and three of us are developing a middle shield to deflect our Armageddon a comet, not necessarily for a Nuke war. But, we are developing that too
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2021, 01:26:12 AM »

The Atlas think that Biden isn't gonna replicate the 304)234 Blue Wall this Nov, ha, that's, a good one it's been that same map since Election night 202o nothing except Covid sticking around has changed even 2016)2018/20 bye Nate Silver has called it a 304)234 map
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2022, 12:00:55 PM »

I studied Nicherin Daishonin Buddhism from 1988/1994 and we took test and I played in the Band they have answers for everything

They call Prophets High Priest even Jesus and God is a force of Nature not a person and ghosts are actual aliens and the miracles there are explanations for them

Heaven and Hell are also states of minds not necessarily physical places and when you die it's called Nirvana either waiting for reincarnated or Rapture if it's true

My whole view on death of course changed when my mom passed in 2015 of course I believed in the Christian concept of death but when she died I went to my Buddhist thinking on death, because no one has come back to tell us what death was like but they could of been reincarnated
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies