Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 01:22:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 97
Author Topic: Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread  (Read 148041 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #600 on: April 25, 2020, 06:09:58 PM »

CNN now covering it.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #601 on: April 25, 2020, 06:17:25 PM »

Yeah, they mentioned it on air earlier today. I know your trying to concern troll, but this Larry King update wont get much oxygen outside of this weekend. It's not a huge bombshell or smoking gun like Twitter commentators and Fox News are trying to make it out to be.

I mean, Fox News has three separate articles about three separate Bernie surrogates twitter threads clogging up my Google news feed. 
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #602 on: April 25, 2020, 06:22:56 PM »

The woman does not mention sexual assault or harassment, nor does she describe in any detail what "problems" she might be referring to. Her daughter's name and Biden are also not mentioned.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/25/politics/tara-reade-mom-larry-king/index.html
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #603 on: April 25, 2020, 06:31:22 PM »

WHY did it have to be Biden. SERIOUSLY DEMS you had 30 other candidates two of those 30 where Bernie Sanders and Andrew Yang, so, out of all those people WHY did you HAVE to choose Biden. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Why would we not choose Biden?
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #604 on: April 25, 2020, 06:32:39 PM »

WHY did it have to be Biden. SERIOUSLY DEMS you had 30 other candidates two of those 30 where Bernie Sanders and Andrew Yang, so, out of all those people WHY did you HAVE to choose Biden. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Why would we not choose Biden?
Catholics vs. Convicts
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #605 on: April 25, 2020, 06:45:28 PM »

The language of what the mom said sounds kind of funny. Doesn’t she say she is having trouble taking a problem to him, rather than she has a problem with him? Is there some context that I’m missing?

Could also be that something happened and now it’s being blown up by her into something bigger than it actually was. But idk.

Yeah, they mentioned it on air earlier today. I know your trying to concern troll, but this Larry King update wont get much oxygen outside of this weekend. It's not a huge bombshell or smoking gun like Twitter commentators and Fox News are trying to make it out to be.

I mean, Fox News has three separate articles about three separate Bernie surrogates twitter threads clogging up my Google news feed. 

The thing about Fox News is that if they treat it like a smoking gun, it will be a smoking gun to their completely brainwashed audience.
Clarko95 📚💰📈
Clarko95
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -5.61, S: -1.96

« Reply #606 on: April 25, 2020, 06:53:48 PM »

Like every major media outlet is covering this now. So much for the leftist media or whatever
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #607 on: April 25, 2020, 06:59:18 PM »

Like every major media outlet is covering this now. So much for the leftist media or whatever

RIP Biden. It’s over.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #608 on: April 25, 2020, 07:27:20 PM »

Hmmmm....I think something might change now. Even if it isn't rape it does seem like the allegation isn't entirely unsubstantiated. Still question marks of how much it'll hurt but Biden's chances of dropping out just increased.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #609 on: April 25, 2020, 07:37:27 PM »

I'm not seeing every major media outlet covering this right now. Just the CNN article and that's probably because it involved a former program.

Even in the extremely unlikely event that Biden dropped out he's not going to be replaced with Sanders, but someone else mainstream. Tara Reade can't claim that the replacement raped her too or come up with some phone call that is big evidence to support her claim. But I'm sure that the crazies on Twitter would find someone else to make a claim about any replacement.

MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #610 on: April 25, 2020, 07:51:22 PM »

I'm not seeing every major media outlet covering this right now. Just the CNN article and that's probably because it involved a former program.

Even in the extremely unlikely event that Biden dropped out he's not going to be replaced with Sanders, but someone else mainstream. Tara Reade can't claim that the replacement raped her too or come up with some phone call that is big evidence to support her claim. But I'm sure that the crazies on Twitter would find someone else to make a claim about any replacement.

Who?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #611 on: April 25, 2020, 07:54:46 PM »

This thread is becoming more surreal with every page.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #612 on: April 25, 2020, 08:09:52 PM »
« Edited: April 25, 2020, 11:21:31 PM by Make PA Blue Again! »

Hmmmm....I think something might change now. Even if it isn't rape it does seem like the allegation isn't entirely unsubstantiated. Still question marks of how much it'll hurt but Biden's chances of dropping out just increased.

Lol no it hasn’t.

And even if Biden did drop out, there is no way Bernie would win the nomination. Biden’s delegates would probably choose someone like Cuomo or Harris.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #613 on: April 25, 2020, 08:16:17 PM »

Ah yes, the real problem with Reade’s allegation is we keep finding independent corroboration of her claims. 

Yglesias is complete trash.  Remember when he wrote the article saying it was ok 700 Bangladeshis were killed in a factory collapse?  Great times
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #614 on: April 25, 2020, 08:29:57 PM »

BTW, I don't see anyone talk about this "story" on social media. The main topics tonight are Kim Jong Un's death/illness, Trump's intention to replace Azar as HHS secretary, and his decision to skip COVID daily briefings from now on.
The only big story about Biden is his latest interview where he talks about the stimulus.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #615 on: April 25, 2020, 08:30:43 PM »

Lol no it hasn’t.

Even if Biden did drop out, there is no way Bernie would win the nomination. Biden’s delegates would probably choose someone like Cuomo or Harris.
Yeah I wouldn't expect them to pick Bernie either. I'm not exactly a #BernieOrBuster.
chibul
Rookie
« Reply #616 on: April 25, 2020, 08:33:56 PM »

Ah yes, the real problem with Reade’s allegation is we keep finding independent corroboration of her claims. 

Yglesias is complete trash.  Remember when he wrote the article saying it was ok 700 Bangladeshis were killed in a factory collapse?  Great times

That's not corroboration. If she would used the words rape, sexual assault, and police it would have been a lot easier to make the case that it's corroboration.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #617 on: April 25, 2020, 09:05:32 PM »

That's not corroboration. If she would used the words rape, sexual assault, and police it would have been a lot easier to make the case that it's corroboration.

What an insane standard.  The call matches the timeline of Reade saying she told her mother and brother about the assault, and the caller is from the right area code to be Tara’s mother.  The NYT has also confirmed that Reade was taken off the interns at the same time she claims she experienced retaliation at work.  These two events are independent corroboration consistent with Reade’s story. 
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #618 on: April 25, 2020, 09:11:05 PM »

I cant believe you guys believe this! The story is crud! Biden needs to file a cease and desist order against these berniebot talkies or sue then for every penny they have!
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #619 on: April 25, 2020, 09:15:02 PM »

Why don't we make 20 different threads for each of the 20 accusations of sexual assault against Trump? Just another example of when Trump deos something it's ok, but when a Dem does it, it's horrible.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #620 on: April 25, 2020, 09:23:09 PM »

Am I living in the twilight zone or something? This call helps to exonerate Biden from the sexual assault claims! Yet somehow, this is being treated as a smoking gun in her favor?
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #621 on: April 25, 2020, 09:30:33 PM »
« Edited: April 25, 2020, 09:51:35 PM by pppolitics »

Am I living in the twilight zone or something? This call helps to exonerate Biden from the sexual assault claims! Yet somehow, this is being treated as a smoking gun in her favor?

Trump is imploding as we speak, so now we have the Republicans coming out of the woods...
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #622 on: April 25, 2020, 10:03:04 PM »

Trump is imploding as we speak, so now we have the Republicans coming out of the woods...
Pretty much it was only a matter of time before the Trump hacks in Atlas Blue would get into this story
chibul
Rookie
« Reply #623 on: April 25, 2020, 11:25:22 PM »

I had to unfollow Peter Dao on twitter as he’s super annoying. Did he get blackballed by the Democratic Party?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #624 on: April 25, 2020, 11:29:09 PM »

I had to unfollow Peter Dao on twitter as he’s super annoying. Did he get blackballed by the Democratic Party?
He's just a shameless grifter. He jumped from being a Clinton hack to a Sanders hack when it looked like Sanders was in ascendancy and now he's realizing what a huge mistake he's made.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 97  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies