Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 11:16:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 97
Author Topic: Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread  (Read 148237 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #700 on: April 27, 2020, 12:27:47 PM »

Do you guys actually read the articles or do you just skim the headlines? She really doesn't add anything to the story other than say Reade is telling the truth. Meanwhile, there's an entire section of the article where staffers of Biden at the time say they don't even remember her.
That’s evidence. She says Reade told her about the skirt fingering
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #701 on: April 27, 2020, 12:30:01 PM »

Do you guys actually read the articles or do you just skim the headlines? She really doesn't add anything to the story other than say Reade is telling the truth. Meanwhile, there's an entire section of the article where staffers of Biden at the time say they don't even remember her.

It really isn't. She could've easily phoned up her bff and asked her to corroborate her flailing story.

It should be HEAR all women, not believe all women. It was inevitable that MeToo would be weaponized for political purposes.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #702 on: April 27, 2020, 12:31:09 PM »

I find it interesting that this "witness" suddenly just popped up. After Trump talking about injecting disinfectant suddenly this story started trending again and more "evidence" emerged. Read between the lines here. The fact remains that legitimate media never touched the story because it was so sketchy and this was not even the liar's first version of the story.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #703 on: April 27, 2020, 12:32:08 PM »

It really isn't lol. She could've easily phoned up her bff and asked her to corroborate her flailing story.

It should be HEAR all women, not believe all women. It was inevitable that MeToo would be weaponized for political purposes.
Dude come one now. This isn’t a smoking gun but at the minimum this is enough grounds for an investigation. Also the guy who broke this story worked with Farrow and is widely respected
LimoLiberal
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.71, S: -4.00

« Reply #704 on: April 27, 2020, 12:33:05 PM »

LimoLiberal is a Republican who never posts in good-faith and IIRC got himself banned from not one, but two boards for his concern trolling.

You're absolutely right. Joe Biden is innocent because I'm a concern troll. In fact, I created this whole controversy to relentlessly troll Atlas. I am Tara Reade. I made a deep-fake of the Larry King show and then claimed my mom was on it in 1993. Then I quickly got hired at Business Insider and interviewed two characters I played as part of my concern trolling and had them independently corroborate my story. Atlas has been totally trolled. I hope Virginia doesn't see, I don't want to be banned from this board too  Cry
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #705 on: April 27, 2020, 12:33:15 PM »

Yeah, at this point the further investigation is warranted if only to exonerate Biden if these allegations are indeed false.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #706 on: April 27, 2020, 12:34:33 PM »

"Random neighbor said she knew about it," isn't going to be anywhere near enough to convince anyone who didn't already believe it.

This would be the biggest coverup in American history, so we will need lots of details about how this vast conspiracy was maintained for decades. So, so many people involved and they ALL kept quiet all this time? Gonna need some extraordinary evidence for that.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #707 on: April 27, 2020, 12:35:56 PM »

Also both of these women still contradicted Reade’s current story.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #708 on: April 27, 2020, 12:36:33 PM »

Also both of these women still contradicted Reade’s current story.
How so?
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #709 on: April 27, 2020, 12:37:22 PM »

Why was this neighbor anonymous before but now is suddenly coming out about it?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #710 on: April 27, 2020, 12:37:52 PM »

It really isn't lol. She could've easily phoned up her bff and asked her to corroborate her flailing story.

Dude come one now. This isn’t a smoking gun but at the minimum this is enough grounds for an investigation. Also the guy who broke this story worked with Farrow and is widely respected

How do you investigate claims that are so flimsy? It's hard to even know where to start since no one who actually worked in the office has backed up her claims. The police doesn't have much to go on here.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #711 on: April 27, 2020, 12:38:56 PM »

Is it really though? Which of these makes more sense?

1 - some random person said something not true, either intentionally or because she believed someone else's lie decades ago
2 - a vast conspiracy to hide the truth about Biden exists in both parties throughout Washington DC and just randomly fell apart in 2020 after covering it up for 27 years
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #712 on: April 27, 2020, 12:40:02 PM »

How do you investigate claims that are so flimsy? It's hard to even know where to start since no one who actually worked in the office has backed up her claims. The police doesn't have much to go on here.

I know the Clarence Thomas is old news, but Biden being coy towards Anita Hill and he has stayed out of the spotlight,  for the most part has given his female alledgers plenty of news to talk about
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #713 on: April 27, 2020, 12:40:27 PM »

So let me get this straight, this neighbor says that she knew about Biden's assault on Reade but she still plans to vote for him?
Am I missing something?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #714 on: April 27, 2020, 12:44:35 PM »

So let me get this straight, this neighbor says that she knew about Biden's assault on Reade but she still plans to vote for him?
Am I missing something?

I'm assuming that the neighbor said that to make herself seem more truthful and not politically motivated, but that still is an odd thing to say.

Is it really though? Which of these makes more sense?

1 - some random person said something not true, either intentionally or because she believed someone else's lie decades ago
2 - a vast conspiracy to hide the truth about Biden exists in both parties throughout Washington DC and just randomly fell apart in 2020 after covering it up for 27 years

This would have definitely come up in vetting in 2008. Something so serious would have been found and it's not as if the first black presidential nominee didn't go over potential VPs with a fine tooth comb just to avoid any surprises.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #715 on: April 27, 2020, 12:53:58 PM »

It could be possible that Biden assaulted her either were there are no cameras or she got the location wrong. I don’t know why we have to act like it’s a fact this assault would to have happened on camera
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #716 on: April 27, 2020, 01:03:45 PM »
« Edited: April 27, 2020, 01:09:42 PM by Everything Burns... »

IIRC, Reade’s latest claim is that she’d been raped, not sexually harassed or assaulted.  I’ll admit that she’s lied so often that it’s hard to keep track of which version she’s on now.  I mean, at this rate, she’s probably only a few days from claiming Biden kidnapped the Lindbergh baby on his way back from assassinating Lincoln.

Also, one of these women claims Reade said she’d been sexually assaulted by Biden while the other says Reade claimed to have been sexually harassed by “her boss” at Biden’s office (does that mean Biden?  A staffer at his office?  Someone else?).  These are two conflicting versions, neither of which match up with Reade’s version. 
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #717 on: April 27, 2020, 01:05:54 PM »

IIRC, Reade’s latest claim is that she’d been raped, not sexually harassed or assaulted.  I’ll admit that she’s lied so often that it’s hard to keep track of which version she’s on now.  I mean, at this rate, she’s probably only a few days from claiming Biden kidnapped the Lindbergh baby on his way back from assassinating Lincoln.
Biden fingering her aganist her will can be characterized as either rape or assault
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #718 on: April 27, 2020, 01:06:51 PM »

Apparently this woman also corroborated her previous story, and only changed to corroborate this story after hearing about it on the news.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #719 on: April 27, 2020, 01:10:27 PM »

IIRC, Reade’s latest claim is that she’d been raped, not sexually harassed or assaulted.  I’ll admit that she’s lied so often that it’s hard to keep track of which version she’s on now.  I mean, at this rate, she’s probably only a few days from claiming Biden kidnapped the Lindbergh baby on his way back from assassinating Lincoln.
Biden fingering her aganist her will can be characterized as either rape or assault

See my modified post, I was editing it when you posted this.
Clarko95 📚💰📈
Clarko95
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -5.61, S: -1.96

« Reply #720 on: April 27, 2020, 01:17:18 PM »

Apparently this woman also corroborated her previous story, and only changed to corroborate this story after hearing about it on the news.

Where do you see that?
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #721 on: April 27, 2020, 01:22:24 PM »

I'm really looking forward to the random high profile corroboration - truthful or not - a week before election day about the cover up to oust her for filing a complaint. Seems like an easy way to throw away a winnable election instead of having John Kerry run.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #722 on: April 27, 2020, 01:32:43 PM »

Where are you seeing that?
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #723 on: April 27, 2020, 01:33:55 PM »

Where are you seeing that?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #724 on: April 27, 2020, 01:35:57 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 97  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies