Let's ask olawakandi questions
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 06:54:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Let's ask olawakandi questions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Let's ask olawakandi questions  (Read 35865 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: August 27, 2021, 08:31:12 AM »

We have our Prediction maps, did you know most of Atlastia including S019 think that we have to win PVI by 12 in order to win OH, NC and FL, guess what we won it by 5/6 pts in 2008/12 by 6 pts, no one will win PVi 12, that how users think that OH belongs to Rs and Trump

It's called split voting, just like DeSantis not Rubio can lose because he was at 60/40 after Surfside, now he is back to reality

It Ds think like S019, we shouldn't bother running in wave insurance seats that will guarantee us Statehood, if Tester is tie breaker vote, he sides with Sinema and Manchin, he is a blue dog not a liberal
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #351 on: August 27, 2021, 08:59:42 AM »

Is Ben McAdams an underrated candidate in the 2022 Utah Senate Race?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #352 on: August 27, 2021, 10:36:32 AM »

Now all we need are the 2o22 maps
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #353 on: August 27, 2021, 12:08:25 PM »

We have our Prediction maps, did you know most of Atlastia including S019 think that we have to win PVI by 12 in order to win OH, NC and FL, guess what we won it by 5/6 pts in 2008/12 by 6 pts, no one will win PVi 12, that how users think that OH belongs to Rs and Trump

It's called split voting, just like DeSantis not Rubio can lose because he was at 60/40 after Surfside, now he is back to reality

It Ds think like S019, we shouldn't bother running in wave insurance seats that will guarantee us Statehood, if Tester is tie breaker vote, he sides with Sinema and Manchin, he is a blue dog not a liberal

So you just throw words in people's mouth now? Very cool. For the record, I believe FL and NC will be very competitive because they are swing states, Ohio is not because the hicks swung to the Republicans and made it unwindable. DeSantis is at a Tossup, and Rubio is at Lean R. Also when did I say Tester was doomed, MT has a much stronger downballot tradition than OH and I need more evidence than 2020, that it is dead.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #354 on: August 27, 2021, 01:18:30 PM »
« Edited: August 27, 2021, 01:22:56 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

Lol states don't go the same way what happened to Collins and Tillis and Cooper it was split voting

Tester can win in 2024/ Tester,  McCaskill, Donnelly and Brown won when Obama won the PVI of plus 6 against Romney look it up it's on Election results, if Biden wins in 2024/ he can carry Tester, he was on the ballot in 2008(2012 Landslide election

I don't care how many Voter Suppression laws Rs pass they are the Trump 46.9% Party that was impeached twice and mounted an Insurrectionists.
That's why even at Biden  mediocre Approvals and he  will be in the mid 50% by Sept 2022/ they can't win 2021 Election

Newsom and Murphy will win by 60%
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #355 on: August 28, 2021, 11:43:47 AM »

I already emailed him, Virginia told me, and didn't get a response, I SHALL EMAIL HIM AGAIN

And then, two days after he posted that, we get this:

olawakandi gets results!
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #356 on: August 28, 2021, 02:27:48 PM »

Does anyone understand his answers? Inquiring minds want to know!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #357 on: August 28, 2021, 03:27:47 PM »
« Edited: August 28, 2021, 03:32:56 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

If Ryan and Jackson and Nikki Fried and Abby Fink whom looks like Nikki Fried we know D's clinch the House, and it's over for the R party as we know it Ryan will solidify Reparations and DC Statehood, the Rs know it, that's why Rs are doing everything to discredit Ryan and Brown won Mahoning County back in 2018, so can Ryan, he is Moderate like Tester, Warner and Casey but they're not blue dogs, they will revoke the Filibuster, but I'd it's a 52/48 Senate Tester is likely to side once again with Sinema and Manchin

Mostly every post in Congressional be ard is 2/1 against Ryan and Urban poverty among Minorities and Single Mom's and Females is real

2/3rds of poverty rate encompass Black and Latinos imprisoned or homeless

Inheritance used to get given to make like in WC families but I'm BLK families females not men are getting worse

Making proverty rate among Latino and BLK men worse

Lol, wait for a Poll first, there hasn't been any polling in red wall states then you can go negative Prez races aren't the same as Statewide races that's why Collins and Tillis won in upsets and Brown flipped Mahoning in 2018
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #358 on: August 29, 2021, 12:36:09 PM »

Lol, Trump'wpuld he be an instant Lane DucjbOrez and D's abd Rs won't listen to him, why would anyone listen to a twice impeached Lane Duck Prex

What's a Lane DucjbOrez?

Ideally, that should go into the song lyrics about the 2021 predictions maps, though it's hard to find a word that rhymes with "DucjbOrez".
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #359 on: August 29, 2021, 04:46:44 PM »

Lol, Trump'wpuld he be an instant Lane DucjbOrez and D's abd Rs won't listen to him, why would anyone listen to a twice impeached Lane Duck Prex

What's a Lane DucjbOrez?

Ideally, that should go into the song lyrics about the 2021 predictions maps, though it's hard to find a word that rhymes with "DucjbOrez".

Maybe a way of saying "Lame duck"? I'm not sure though, and don't see how it might apply to Trump now that he's no longer president.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #360 on: August 29, 2021, 05:05:30 PM »
« Edited: August 29, 2021, 05:09:42 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

The reason why Demings and Crist will win, it's not about blue wall v red wall it's about URBAN POVERTY THAT I have in my signiture, Pandemic and Climate change Exacerbated poverty

77% of homeless and prison population are black and Latino men, while 10% of whites

Rs think it's a typical 304 blue wall, but what have Rs done, bit give oil subsidies that Jerry Jones and Vince McMahon give athletes 45 M to Cena and Westbrook

But Cena, Westbrook are part of Black lives matter they are WC and Hip hop crowd with LeBron James

There should be a Filibuster on all budgets from now on, lowering taxes from Corporations by Sherrod Brown

Get ready for the biggest upset of all time Val and Crist will both win😄😄😄
Nan Whaley can win, too but we haven't heard much from her

If the NPI is anywhere near 5% to 8  pts which it will be by Nov 2022, Ryan is from Youngstown just like Brown from Akron, they both win Mahoning County

Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #361 on: August 30, 2021, 03:49:25 PM »

The reason why Demings and Crist will win, it's not about blue wall v red wall it's about URBAN POVERTY THAT I have in my signiture.

I'm afraid I don't see anything in your signature, my friend.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #362 on: August 30, 2021, 04:06:49 PM »
« Edited: August 30, 2021, 04:13:41 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

If you are an admin you can see my Ultimate Profile, I won't unhide my Ultimate Profile until 2022 Predictions are up, then it won't matter my user Predictions will be my Ultimate Profile

I am very tempted to think Charles Booker can win Paul was in the kid 40s last time a poll was taken

That's how Beshear won, he kept Bevin in the mid 40s, but Rs aren't gonna get swept, but maybe they can, they haven't won an Election since 2014 during Boehner yrs anyways

The polls showed early on in Election night Amy McGrath winning, but of course McConnell won

KY is a Bellwether if Paul doesn't win 60(40 like McConnell did in 2014, the H is lost to Rs, McConnell and Bevin didn't win 60(40  like McConnell did in 2014 and D's kept the H
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #363 on: August 30, 2021, 04:45:29 PM »

If you are an admin you can see my Ultimate Profile, I won't unhide my Ultimate Profile until 2022 Predictions are up, then it won't matter my user Predictions will be my Ultimate Profile

I am very tempted to think Charles Booker can win Paul was in the kid 40s last time a poll was taken

That's how Beshear won, he kept Bevin in the mid 40s, but Rs aren't gonna get swept, but maybe they can, they haven't won an Election since 2014 during Boehner yrs anyways

The polls showed early on in Election night Amy McGrath winning, but of course McConnell won

KY is a Bellwether if Paul doesn't win 60(40 like McConnell did in 2014, the H is lost to Rs, McConnell and Bevin didn't win 60(40  like McConnell did in 2014 and D's kept the H
Why is your profile hidden (for non-admins) now?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #364 on: August 30, 2021, 05:11:05 PM »

It's not uncommon for pollsters to hide their ultimate profile and not hide their pictures, I am not the only one to do it

I don't do buddies as users know already it'snot anyone business until there User maps are posted where I stand. My photos aren't hidden

That's why the button is there to only show to you buddies, my profile is on Facebook anyways, I don't know anyone personally here anyways only on Facebook, where my buddies know my positions

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #365 on: August 30, 2021, 09:32:03 PM »

That's why the button is there to only show to you buddies, my profile is on Facebook anyways, I don't know anyone personally here anyways only on Facebook, where my buddies know my positions

Are you facebook friends with any Atlas posters, olawakandi?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #366 on: September 01, 2021, 06:41:18 PM »

PBOWER2A IS THE ONE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEF WITH, HE STILL HAS TX IN PLAY, not ME HE IS A MOD.

Here is pbrower's user profile:

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=3398

Here is North Carolina Yankee's:

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=2811

For the latter, it says "Position: Moderators".  For pbrower though, it just says "Position: Atlas Star".  So I'm wondering why you think pbrower2a is a mod.  Which board is he supposedly a moderator of?
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #367 on: September 01, 2021, 08:31:26 PM »

PBOWER2A IS THE ONE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEF WITH, HE STILL HAS TX IN PLAY, not ME HE IS A MOD.

Here is pbrower's user profile:

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=3398

Here is North Carolina Yankee's:

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=2811

For the latter, it says "Position: Moderators".  For pbrower though, it just says "Position: Atlas Star".  So I'm wondering why you think pbrower2a is a mod.  Which board is he supposedly a moderator of?

🛑
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #368 on: September 01, 2021, 11:31:52 PM »

OK.  olawakandi - what do you think of this article?

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2021/08/dead-internet-theory-wrong-but-feels-true/619937/
Houstonian Sock
Big Tex
Rookie
United States

« Reply #369 on: September 02, 2021, 01:12:10 AM »

Whats your favorite pizza?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #370 on: September 06, 2021, 03:00:36 PM »

Lol, we are letting Afghanis in without testing then into US

I don't think it's biologically possible for currency to contract coronavirus.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #371 on: September 13, 2021, 04:10:22 AM »

Guys, it's called pen writing. We don't mention everything specific about ourselves for privacy.

Dave have our stuff in his memos

What sort of our data does Dave collect? Is he a CIA agent building files on us?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #372 on: September 13, 2021, 11:38:16 AM »
« Edited: September 13, 2021, 11:46:47 AM by Mr. Kanye West »

Mr Modern, I thought pbower2A was a Mod due to fact he had Approval ratings but obviously he isn't but there is a reason for this as I told you Solid, Brucejoel, Cookie Damaged and pbower2A aren't intermingle with each other they are definitely part of Atlastia but not mods and Brucejoel only been posting on Constitutional Law lately while Cookie Damage been posting on infrastructure

So, all of them are using pbower2A user profile but maintaining different characters, something is amuck and none of them post on pbower2A Approvals board

Why all of a sudden Bricejoel has vanished into thin air and Cookie Damage is on infrastructure, Bricejoel was Kingsman of infrastructure

These users or Mods always try to invite us to Atlastia but I don't know what is it or what's the purpose, I know it's to help moderate boards, but I don't even know what it is

No one verbally tells us what Atlastia is, that's why we reject the invites, Ishan has sent me a thousand invited but why doesn't he tell me what it is or what am I voting on
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #373 on: September 13, 2021, 11:55:38 AM »

I was here since 2004 we had a pollster named Downwitheleft whom was a very mean pollster and he was on Atlastia and he used Ultra Liberal on the main board and Down on the Atlastia and was here thru the Icespear he was very mean as well as got booted from Atlastia for trying to ban too many people, he.tried to ban me and hasn't logged on since June 2020

This is all assumption but why else did they both fall off, Down was a very popular R pollster and all of a sudden he began traveling and stopped posting
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #374 on: September 13, 2021, 12:09:02 PM »

Mr Modern, I thought pbower2A was a Mod due to fact he had Approval ratings but obviously he isn't but there is a reason for this as I told you Solid, Brucejoel, Cookie Damaged and pbower2A aren't intermingle with each other they are definitely part of Atlastia but not mods and Brucejoel only been posting on Constitutional Law lately while Cookie Damage been posting on infrastructure

So, all of them are using pbower2A user profile but maintaining different characters, something is amuck and none of them post on pbower2A Approvals board

Why all of a sudden Bricejoel has vanished into thin air and Cookie Damage is on infrastructure, Bricejoel was Kingsman of infrastructure

These users or Mods always try to invite us to Atlastia but I don't know what is it or what's the purpose, I know it's to help moderate boards, but I don't even know what it is

No one verbally tells us what Atlastia is, that's why we reject the invites, Ishan has sent me a thousand invited but why doesn't he tell me what it is or what am I voting on

I know BruceJoel99 and Solid personally, and can tell you they are different people.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies