Let's ask olawakandi questions
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:09:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Let's ask olawakandi questions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21
Author Topic: Let's ask olawakandi questions  (Read 35722 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #475 on: March 23, 2022, 07:43:44 PM »

Alot of the users that aren't on the forum and make R nut maps on the user Predictions are very young too
Xing is another one he is very young and he makes R nut maps
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #476 on: March 23, 2022, 08:02:07 PM »

Alot of the users that aren't on the forum and make R nut maps on the user Predictions are very young too
Xing is another one he is very young and he makes R nut maps
Well, Xing is a teacher so I doubt he is young.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #477 on: March 24, 2022, 12:06:14 AM »

Well he is wrong on his R nut map he also had Andy Beshear losing c'mon AZ, NV, WI, PA, GA going R is not gonna happen

Even Biden today said it's a 303 that's why he isn't campaign for his infrastructure in red states
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #478 on: March 24, 2022, 12:23:05 AM »

he lied and said during recall don't worry about being an Election judge that could of paid me 200:I have your back Oct 15

I think what you're saying here is that, while I know you've been an election judge before (source), you chose not to be one in this past year's election, and are therefore also out $200, based on promises by Newsom?  Not sure I completely get it, but sorry to hear that as well.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #479 on: March 24, 2022, 12:32:36 AM »

There is no check on Newsom that's why he did that, the D's are in compliance in anything he does and Rs are against stimulus but at least if they were a legitimate party they can scare D's in the state legislature to give money to everyone, STEYER if he was Gov would have done it, I am not sure but he isn't Newsom

But, having no opposition party in Cali like NY allowed the D's to short change stimulus checks, if they were afraid if their seats they would have given everyone like if you have zero income you qualify for General Assistance if you are homeless

VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #480 on: March 24, 2022, 01:20:36 AM »

Are you jealous that BRTD reached 100k posts before you?
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #481 on: March 24, 2022, 01:49:54 AM »

Are you jealous that BRTD reached 100k posts before you?
he is a law student, he doesn't have time for posts about emo nut maps
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #482 on: March 24, 2022, 05:02:38 AM »
« Edited: March 24, 2022, 05:24:07 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I am not worried about a 303 map in 2022 because Trump. On 11/18 kept the Sen with unemployment at 5 percent at 40/57 Approvals and Trump was at 43/54 Approvals when RS overperform in 2020

Why did this happen , since 2010/2014 like 2012 and 2008 and 2016 the  NPVI for Ds have averaged 65/61 M we will fall short of 80/75 M but we win 41 H seats in sane day voting by a 45/33 vote in the Senate and 46/43 M vote in the Gov Election

Also , MO Sen and FL Gov races are tied and we have completitive races in OH and NC and AK Sen

If Crist and Sifton or Kunce are tied Beasley, Elvi Gray Jackson and Ryan are much better candidates and we still have Nov

Elvi Gray Jackson isn't gonna be eliminated until Aug so AK Sen isbt Safe R until she is eliminated

But, RS overperform twice when Trump and even recently we thought we were gonna get a 413 map because Trump final poll wasn't 50/47 it was 43/54 on EDay 2020, and Rs keep comparing Biden Approvals to Obama of course they R Trump Approvals were so atroseous

Right now as I have said before already it's D's 303 RS 125 and D's have50 votes already in the S we are gonna win AZ, NV, NH again and PA as a pickup and WI and GA are pure tossups

Just like it was in 2020 Biden was assured 303 votes but Trump was only assured 125 OH, NC, IA TX FL are battleground

The remaining tossups is if we can win a Filibuster proof Senate as wave insurance for the H but Pappas and Jared Golden are gonna win, it's not R plus 25 seats

Biden or D's have 303 votes already Biden is only campaigning in WI, PA abd MI on his infrastructure

We may be in a new paradigm where just because as Prez you have subpar Approvals doesn't mean losing seats because how come RS overperformed twice, and the state by state polls are off from the Approval

If FL Gov is tied I have absolutely no idea how TX Gov it maybe safe R but it may not be it's a Latino state

Also, despite Newsom shenegans he overperform too he was expected to win 54 percent like his Approval was he won 63 percent but DeSantis is not winning by 12 if he wins he would win by 3 RS can forget that

Again, the way the. RS are complaining about Biden Approvals Trump was at per Gallup 11/20 43)54 Approvals
Thunder98 🇮🇱 🤝 🇵🇸
Thunder98
United States

P P P
« Reply #483 on: March 25, 2022, 06:30:13 PM »

Do you think UCLA will go all the way to the NCAA championship and win March Madness?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #484 on: March 26, 2022, 02:33:13 AM »

It's over and KU will beat Duke in the Final Four Title game, I do not want Duke to win
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #485 on: March 28, 2022, 12:31:41 PM »

I am not taking the Bar I am taking the First year Law School Exam and I'n Cali you can become a Lawyer without going to any Ivy Leagued School.

Some think that if you go to UCLA you can get Financial aid like college no you can't, it doesn't work that way.

Do you know the cost of an Ivy League School its 50 K a yr and you have to pass a credit check to get over 200 K in Student Loans thanks but no thanks that caused the Student Loan crisis, Private Loans they are non Discharge, that's why so many Interns for Politicians want Student loan or staffers because of not Public Loans but Private Loans there is no financial aid in Grad school unless after the first yr you get on Honor roll I am not on the Honor roll yet because Contracts is the hardest course it's math, once you get on Honor roll you can apply for Grants

In Grad school you have to be on the Honor roll you flunk out if you don't maintain a B average

I am trying to be a Child Advocate for adopted children no necessarily a Lawyer

If you don't want to be a lawyer, why are you going to law school?

I recommend you take a closer look at your school's accreditation status and academic reputation. If a school isn't a member of the ABA, it's not going to be a very useful resource for you, even if you intend to practice only in the state of California. Your law school has a 9% bar passage rate. The $1,000 first year exam is highly suspicious, too, if I understand what you're saying correctly.

If you want to help kids, there are better and more efficient degrees to get than a law school where the degrees are worth less than the paper they're printed on.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #486 on: March 28, 2022, 01:01:01 PM »
« Edited: March 28, 2022, 01:10:12 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Going to Law school isn't about being a lawyer there are many law students that's unemployed now in a Pandemic that owe 200K in debt be ause they went to Ivy League schools particularly here in Cali 59 K a yr and not Federal loans but private loans

Going to Law school qualifies you to get a political job to that otherwise you won't get just going to undergrad

That's why online schooling is so popular, the Banks aren't giving out private loans in you haven't paid off your undergrad Debt first without a co signer unless you just got out of College at 25 and go straight into Law school where your Credit report is still 700..

So, the idea about being a lawyer just because you go to Law school that's why there is Nursing school many people failed to become a Doctor going to med school once they Graduate

No one can guarentee you a job, that's why there is student loan pandemic, many went to College and got a blue collar job not a white collared job

Ivy league schools that patrons went to and got Private loans and owe more than 200L in debt are Stanford, USC, and Pepperdine,and of course UCLA and I hear on the internet debtors crying that their student loans are about to resume in May, but they spent  all that stimulus money on extravagant restaurants, traveling and clothes and in some cases cars, you can't have it both ways spend money on luxuries and then ask for a discharge

Many on Atlasia that acts like Pbower that's why it's suspect that Solid is pbower2A and Cookie Damage are asking for a Student loan Discharge because they didn't get a white collar job but got a blue collar job and Graduated school

pbower2A is 46 yrs old and on Disability and he doesn't say he went to college but I suspect he did like Ferguson, S019 did and got blue collar jobs and not white collar jobs

That's why I will never register on Atlasia the people running for office act like pbower2A only respond when they want, and pbower2A is doing it now because Biden Approvals are so low
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #487 on: March 28, 2022, 01:13:07 PM »

Going to Law school isn't about being a lawyer there are many law students that's unemployed now in a Pandemic that owe 200K in debt be ause they went to Ivy League schools particularly here in Cali 59 K a yr and not Federal loans but private loans

Going to Law school qualifies you to get a political job to that otherwise you won't get just going to undergrad

That's why online schooling is so popular, the Banks aren't giving out private loans in you haven't paid off your undergrad Debt first without a co signer unless you just got out of College at 25 and go straight into Law school where your Credit report is still 700..

So, the idea about being a lawyer just because you go to Law school that's why there is Nursing school many people failed to become a Doctor going to med school once they Graduate

No one can guarentee you a job, that's why there is student loan pandemic, many went to College and got a blue collar job not a white collared job

There aren't a lot of unemployed Ivy League law grads.

But there are hundreds, maybe thousands, of people every year who graduate from shady for profit law schools who have no job prospects and six figures in debt. Just because you can defer those loan payments doesn't mean you won't have to pay them. You'll owe it for the rest of your life and they'll garnish your social security payments.

Not trying to be harsh, just trying to give you a realistic outlook on the situation. Just consider whether it's an endeavor worth your time at your age.
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.16, S: -1.74

P P

« Reply #488 on: March 28, 2022, 09:34:38 PM »

are you gonna apply to any federal clerkships
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #489 on: March 29, 2022, 01:18:38 AM »
« Edited: March 29, 2022, 01:29:23 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I have to pass my test right now that's the only responsibility that I have Law School med School and Nursing school have logic tests that are meant for a B average student in undergrad they are so easy because you are expected to maintain a C average, but in Grad school most Grad schools you flink our if your overall GPA falls below a B

That's why Grad school is very tough to get into you must demonstrate unlike Undergrad with LSAT scores you can maintain a B aberage

I heard this pharmacist student flunked out owing 127 K debt, the reason for this is the multiple choice not essay alI you have to do is get a Flemings book and repeatlly go over multiple choice question they said in order to pass the Final or Bar or First yr Law exam, you must review multiple choice questions 300 times that's why people flunk out and they don't get a tutor , they think it's like Undergrad review the tests right before the Final and pass it's Flemings and review multiple choice 300  times that's what it takes
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #490 on: March 29, 2022, 08:46:00 AM »
« Edited: March 29, 2022, 08:52:02 AM by Torie »

What is an "R nut" map?

I never had a multiple choice exam in law school btw. They were all essay exams. In my civil procedure class, the professor who was in his first year too as a teacher, included an essay question about comparing and contrasting trials by endurance as compared to trials in the courtroom. I would have done better in answering that one if I had consumed an edible.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #491 on: March 29, 2022, 08:53:03 AM »

What is an "R nut" map?

I never had a multiple choice exam in law school btw. They were all essay exams.

Probably R nut map is anything that has Biden with less than 303 Tongue
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #492 on: March 30, 2022, 02:27:40 PM »

What is an "R nut" map?

I never had a multiple choice exam in law school btw. They were all essay exams. In my civil procedure class, the professor who was in his first year too as a teacher, included an essay question about comparing and contrasting trials by endurance as compared to trials in the courtroom. I would have done better in answering that one if I had consumed an edible.

Lol check the Bar Exam and First year Law exam, 50% of grade on the Bar is multiple choice and 50% is Essay but you can pass the Class if you get a B average on essay and a Failing mark on Multiple choice that's how it's a 2.0 average especially for first yr law students there were Multiple choice and Essay the problem with multiple choice it can be two answers but in undergrad they give you True False as well as in HS that's why Grad School exams are meant for B Average students but you only flunk out in Grad school if you don't maintain a B a law school you maintain 2.04 it's not a fkunk out
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #493 on: March 30, 2022, 03:18:41 PM »
« Edited: March 30, 2022, 03:30:03 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

What is an "R nut" map?

Also the Civiqu poll show us why it's a 303 Map not an R nut map or 413 Map Biden is at 34% in 235 Red states and 44% on blue states 44% instv50% but the rule of thumb bu Nate Silver is if an incumbent is struggling add six pts that's how you get to 50 for Whitmer,cEvers, SISOLAK and Shapiro in a 303 Map Same with Raphael Warnock and Mark Kelly

That why in the St Leo poll showed us Crist at 34%, because Biden Approvals I'd back at  34% ok the border the surge in COVID cases make voters Blake immigrants for bringing in Covid

That's why Biden Approvals are 44% he gets a 34% Approval in red states but 44% in blue states but add six pts to struggling inumbants in blue states that's 50% a 303 map

It's important to note Biden is at 44% in IL and Rs aren't contesting IL due to how popular Pritzker is and how unpopular Quinn was in 2010/2o14 Quinn barely won in 201o to Brady/ but lost in 2014 Rauner was a moderate like Kirk

That's why we can win kS, KY and LA again in red states with Covid l, Govs are entrenched, even if Cassidy runs for Gov in 2023 Mixon can still best him because of the 49% rule Rs always face in GA and LA

It's looks like Chambers is  gonna be the runner up in the D primary to Kennedy not Mixon which is bad news for Rs they need Mixon to win the D primary to avoid him running for Gov against Cassidy in 23..

If Mixon lost to Kennedy it will knock him out of Gov race
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #494 on: March 30, 2022, 04:11:10 PM »

but the rule of thumb bu Nate Silver is if an incumbent is struggling add six pts

Isn't that what your arch nemesis pbrower2a does?  E.g.:

The Craig internal has a tie at this point, and by adding 6% to early support for an incumbent one gets about a 52-47 win for Whitmer.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #495 on: March 30, 2022, 04:49:15 PM »
« Edited: March 30, 2022, 04:52:54 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

He is only my nemesis when the exchanges get heated he never responds but starts the exchanges by saying he is optimistic

Like many of the exchanges between I and Vaccinated Bear whom is nowhere around like Big Serg anymore got heated he didn't once intermingle.
We don't need a Biden Approvals map anyways the Civiqu polls have Biden at 34% in red states and 44% in blue states but since Biden is at 44% in IL you add six to all the blue state D incumbentts struggling like Evers, Whitmer and Shapiro

The problem with the polls there are zero Suffolk polls, that poll blue state Ds running that's why Siena been polling NY race so much no Suffolk

Beto is still wanting me to donate to his campaign he is DONE BIDEN IS AT 34% IN TX, OH AND FL AND NC THATS WHY OH PREDICTIVE HAVE BEEN POLLING THE AZ SEN AND Gov RACES IT WONT POLL OH , BIDEN HAS A 34/61 APPROVALS IN OH
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #496 on: April 05, 2022, 08:56:41 AM »

In Chicago, what happened to the "skin heads" who bullied blks?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #497 on: April 05, 2022, 01:14:49 PM »

They turned D because they grew up we experience 3 Great Recession some of them got married but some of them didn't it's the unmarried whites that vote D, some had kids and some adopted

But, the 2008 Recession definitely made getting married a middle class thing not a poor thing and alot of people including athletes abd celebrities are adopting than having their own child if they do have multiple children 1 or more are adopted, when I was young, my pasted had 4 girls and he was married he adopted them not having live births
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #498 on: April 05, 2022, 10:33:03 PM »

Oh really?  What about ARG?  I don't think you can call them a good pollster when they conduct polls this way:

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=69546.msg1426700#msg1426700

Don't say that to someone over 40.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #499 on: April 10, 2022, 03:22:27 PM »

What are Chicago Republicans like, and are they blks like your father?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies