Let's ask olawakandi questions
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:20:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Let's ask olawakandi questions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21
Author Topic: Let's ask olawakandi questions  (Read 35035 times)
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #250 on: April 08, 2020, 09:17:28 AM »

Yes I will never understand how s019 can be so devoid of joy, truly one of the forum's greatest mysteries.

Maybe he's upset that his name shares a number with Covid-19.  Just like how people named Katrina were upset in 2005.

I think you're onto something here.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #251 on: April 08, 2020, 09:49:47 AM »

I am starting to use the ignore option and people like Badger should be placed on ignore as he argued me down that there was not gonna be a wave election and McGrath had zero chance. Now, Trump down 6-10 points due to rising death toll among the most sick
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #252 on: April 08, 2020, 09:51:33 AM »

I am starting to use the ignore option and people like Badger should be placed on ignore as he argued me down that there was not gonna be a wave election and McGrath had zero chance. Now, Trump down 6-10 points due to rising death toll among the most sick

OC, I beg of you do not damn us to eternal suffering with that ignore button. We will all suffer, please have mercy.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #253 on: April 08, 2020, 09:54:58 AM »

#IgnoreBadger Let's get it trending, folks!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #254 on: April 08, 2020, 11:01:36 AM »

Can you please stop with the constant nonsense posting? It's annoying, but it's even more annoying when people promote it. Thanks.

OK, we get it. You don't like OC and don't find him entertaining. That's fine. What's not fine, however, is you constantly showing your dislike of him down our throats.

If you don't like OC's posts and the fact we find him entertaining, just ignore it instead of being such a whiny jerk. Thank you.
jake_arlington

« Reply #255 on: April 09, 2020, 06:54:08 PM »
« Edited: April 09, 2020, 06:59:45 PM by jake_arlington »

Opinion of S019

P.S. But, on that other hand...credit where credit is due. Big dragon energy moment right there:
ltomlinson31
Canada

« Reply #256 on: April 21, 2020, 02:38:10 AM »

Woody Allen can make a name for himself running in IN Gov

How do you think Woody Allen would do in a race against Eric Holcomb?
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #257 on: April 21, 2020, 06:00:15 AM »

What does Olawakandi think of Infinity War and Endgame, in terms of the politics? Thanos was a fascist, but what about Thor? Do you think the male Guardians Of The Galaxy are libertarians or anarchists? We know Gamora is an authoritarian liberal.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #258 on: May 14, 2020, 12:09:16 AM »

What does Olawakandi think of Infinity War and Endgame, in terms of the politics? Thanos was a fascist, but what about Thor?

Well, for one thing, we know that Thor helped create Israel (along with Superman):

If you listen to Lex Luther words, Superman and most of the Superheros, just like Thor were portrayed by GODS, as Israel in the 1940's was created. During the Cold war, Christopher Reeve came in as Superman to save the US from its Soviet nemesis Russia.

There wasn't gonna be a minority superhero list, as Hercules, Zeus were actually Thor, & Loki
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #259 on: May 14, 2020, 12:10:13 AM »

I also have nothing to add here, but nonetheless want to preserve this post in this thread:

No, Jay Edgar Hoover had ties like Nixon and Trump did to the KGB, that's why Eisenhower wasnt threatened by assassination when he rode in the Limo. Hoover didnt relay thr message to Secret Service that Oswald's wife, whom was Russian, Oswald wanted to kill Kennedy if his wife didnt visit Cuba. She was denied.

That's why after shooting Oswald was so quickly found and killed
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #260 on: May 28, 2020, 05:07:24 PM »

OC is too busy studying law to answer your question right now.
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #261 on: May 28, 2020, 05:47:27 PM »

Aside from Cajun fish and chips what other Southern soul food dishes do you like to eat?
jake_arlington

« Reply #262 on: May 28, 2020, 07:35:39 PM »

Oh boy
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #263 on: May 30, 2020, 08:41:36 PM »

I don't know what is left to ask after these posts:

We already make contact with extraterrestrial life when we visit astral plane in our sleep. When, our body replenishes itself from diseases and germs. That's why, you feel better after you get sick after you nap.

The end of the Wrld will is already determined by a meteorite hitting our planet. Astral plane restores the soul thru sleep and reincarnation, if there is.

The astral plane is the closest we will get to alien life
 There are no aliens coming to Earth unless we learn how to time travel and build a star ship enterprise space ship to reach other planets that may have human life on other planets. But, given that reincarnation, maybe possible, in the future, man will be able to do it. We need to explore, due to remaining people after asteroid hits earth may need it

I definitely think we should be devoting more resources to learning how to time travel *and* building a star ship enterprise space ship to reach other planets.  Though I'm wondering whether you think the former is more important than the latter, or if they're equally important?
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #264 on: May 31, 2020, 11:13:09 PM »

OC was a shark at the bottom of lake Michigan, and was able to reincarnate into his present form today.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #265 on: June 01, 2020, 12:08:19 AM »

In what universe is a Democrat getting 80% in North Carolina, especially if they are only getting 60% in IL, because it's clearly not this one.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #266 on: June 01, 2020, 03:16:23 PM »

That's an interesting question.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #267 on: June 07, 2020, 04:37:58 PM »

As a security guard, I have first hand knowledge and worked by side and made citizens arrests in retail theft

This is quite a development for "olawakandi Update".  Can you tell us more about the circumstances in which you made an arrest, and whether the offending parties were prosecuted?  And without naming the company or location or anything, can you say anything about what kind of establishment you're a security guard for?  (I guess something in retail, based on your comment.)

Also, I guess there was foreshadowing of this months ago:

Political Science Liberal Arts and Sciences, Paralegal, Oracle Certificate, Security Training 2 diplomas in, that's 5, well five including my Law school degree that I am a resident in.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #268 on: June 07, 2020, 05:37:24 PM »

SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #269 on: June 07, 2020, 05:38:38 PM »

UkrainianRepublican
Mr.Marat
Rookie
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: 5.55, S: 0.52

« Reply #270 on: June 20, 2020, 11:44:35 AM »

Hello, Olawakandi, I've registered just to ask you  a question.

Why you so focused on Senate Races so much, that you entirely view 2020 Prez Race from the prism of Senate Elections? Atleast I got such kind of impression after reading your posts on 2020 Board

Thanks in advance for any kind of answer!

Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #271 on: July 08, 2020, 02:56:19 PM »

Decided to compile the Creation story.

The Booker of Genesis

Foreword

1 All on You tube. How do you think that we have gas planets? Asteroids and comets crashed onto the planets, that caused Greenhouse effect and acid rain.  Consequently,  this is exactly how the Dinosaurs became extinct, the greenhouse effect caused a global winter freeze, caused the Ice Ages. SHARKS, WHALES, Firebirds and Primates resulted. 2 As for Gods and Aliens, open to interpretation, the Rapture, is a comic ray that suppose to come from Heavens to take us to Paradise,  Aliens have that exact cosmic ray that can been us up. The Astral Plane, that we project ourselves in, where the dead exactly are: project premonitions, that can tell what will happen in the future. We can guess lottery numbers, and what our dream in life is, which mine was always politics.

The Creation of Man

3 Mongoloid and Caucasians are white, the only group that doesnt come from the caveman is Negros, who came from Lucy, female black mother, in South Africa. Mongloid and Caucasians came from caves in Europe, during the Ice Age. Flintstones were white. Negros come from Egyptians and Pharoah's 4 Whites came from Caveman and Blacks came from Lucy, African Mom  science fact 5 Egyptians came from Blacks as King Tut, had Black features

The Israelites Cross the Red Sea and Go to the Caves

6 All I have to say about the subject matter is this: Mongloid race came from Pharoah and Jewish Queens and first Cain and Abel were; Arabs as the Mongolian race. As the Mongloid race went to Asia, Typhoons caused the slanting of the eyes. As Mongals adapted to environment 7 Caveman were the 12 Tribes of Abraham, Solomon and King David, as they developed in Europe and made their way to Israel

8 The Jews were the cavemen just like the Irish Celts and everyone is white except Negros, as I stated before.  Just like the Dwarf Elf in Infinity Wars, who made Thor's Hammer, was a caveman. Jews go by their last name, if you want to find out if your Hebrew or Irish Celts. 9 Cave people were Irish Celts, and children of Abraham and Jewish Queens 10 Listen to Marshall Mathers, dont listen to Beattles

Lucifer Falls from the Sky

11 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishcentral.com/news/are-the-celts-one-of-the-ten-lost-tribes-of-israel-233823021-237790101.amp

12 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eitri_(comics)

13 Asgard was the folklore of the Irish and Scotish Celts. It was the manifestation of the Christian GOD. Thor is Odin's son and Loki and Sulfer and Lucifer are the manifestation of sin 14 Eitri was the Dwarf King 15 That is the manifestation of mongloid and Caucasian race.

The Prophet Stan Metaphorically Ascends the Mountaintop

16 Stan Lee made comics in the 1950 and 1960s and even the 80's where segregation was still legalized. These are folklore and theories. But, there is belief that Pharoahs who were light skinned blacks were Allah. 17 The way of life of Neanderthals have become extinct, but the Irish Celts Eitri and Hebrews, are right here, still in Ireland,  Scotland and Israel. Just like Negro ancestors are in Nigeria

18 The meteorite hit the Earth during Dinosaur age and caused a nuclear winter and Ice Ages, as a result, the continents divided and birds developed from Tyradactyles and became the first mammals, as reptiles and crocs and sharks evolved from ancestor dinosaurs. The last ice Ages were in Europe and the Neanderthal man developed. 19 They were the first Jews, that were primates and divided into 12 tribes of Israel. The Iron Age, 1200 BC, the Celtics were the last Neanderthals, and moved all over Europe. Roman's mixed with the Celts. Then, the Vikung incursions, further mixed the white race in Europe.

20 I was looking at Power Rangers how the Tyradactyles became firebirds. At the embryo state, the egg in the wound actually looks like a bird's egg. Birds are the warm blooded species; whereas, dinosaurs and reptiles and fish are cold blooded

A Revelation

21 Nadaaaaa
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #272 on: July 08, 2020, 03:01:11 PM »

A R T
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #273 on: August 16, 2020, 11:28:21 PM »

What is your opinion of the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan?
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #274 on: August 17, 2020, 11:05:47 PM »

Socal v Nocal?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies