Let's ask olawakandi questions
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 03:52:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Let's ask olawakandi questions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21
Author Topic: Let's ask olawakandi questions  (Read 35856 times)
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #325 on: August 24, 2021, 12:16:58 AM »

How much left of law school do you have until you are somehow more educated than almost everyone here?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #326 on: August 24, 2021, 12:21:59 AM »

How much left of law school do you have until you are somehow more educated than almost everyone here?

Personally, I can't wait until he has the credentials to take Dave to court over the prediction maps for 2021.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #327 on: August 24, 2021, 09:05:05 AM »
« Edited: August 24, 2021, 09:15:46 AM by Mr. Kanye West »

Mr Modern since you like ask me questions, I wantta ask you questions what happened ask pbower2A calls them not the proper term predictive maps(it's prediction), 2021 only shows 1 prediction and that was Dave, where are our maps

No one responded to me when I asked Solid as someone from Atlastia, as COOKIE DAMAGE RESPONDED and I then asked S109

He graded our 2020 maps, and by the way he needs to make the 2022 maps, he ignored me as well

But, then they send me a million invites to join their Atlastia
It's a 304 map plus FL anyways but still we need our maps

As far as me being a lawyer you have to go before a Committee and go thru a moral character and you can't have any misdemeanor or felonies even if they are past 10 yrs just like you would be a cop, FBI, Military and politician, it's a lengthy process
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #328 on: August 24, 2021, 10:13:10 AM »

Mr Modern since you like ask me questions, I wantta ask you questions what happened ask pbower2A calls them not the proper term predictive maps(it's prediction), 2021 only shows 1 prediction and that was Dave, where are our maps

No one responded to me when I asked Solid as someone from Atlastia, as COOKIE DAMAGE RESPONDED and I then asked S109

He graded our 2020 maps, and by the way he needs to make the 2022 maps, he ignored me as well

As far as me being a lawyer you have to go before a Committee and go thru a moral character and you can't have any misdemeanor or felonies even if they are past 10 yrs just like you would be a cop, FBI, Military and politician, it's a lengthy process

Get 'em, king.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #329 on: August 24, 2021, 01:05:56 PM »

It's a song now, what happened to our Predictive maps
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #330 on: August 24, 2021, 10:22:16 PM »

I have no idea what the story is on the maps.  I don't have any insight on that, and I doubt it has anything to do with Atlasia.  I don't know exactly how to get Dave's attention.  He often ignores questions.  Maybe just email him once every couple of weeks or so, and he'll eventually answer you.  But I don't think anyone who is not Dave would have any particular insight on this.  I think you should just contact him through this form: https://uselectionatlas.org/BOTTOM/email.php , or directly through his email address, if you know it.

Are you planning to go through that process after law school?  Or have you already graduated from law school?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #331 on: August 24, 2021, 11:55:52 PM »

I already emailed him, Virginia told me, and didn't get a response, I SHALL EMAIL HIM AGAIN
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #332 on: August 25, 2021, 12:35:59 AM »

What do you think of Atlas Poster penttilinkolafan?
Conservatopia
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 0.72, S: 8.60

« Reply #333 on: August 25, 2021, 04:13:48 AM »

I already emailed him, Virginia told me, and didn't get a response, I SHALL EMAIL HIM AGAIN

Go to New York and perform a citizen's arrest on him like you did when you were a mall cop.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #334 on: August 25, 2021, 07:08:06 AM »
« Edited: August 25, 2021, 07:11:12 AM by Mr. Kanye West »

It really doesn't matter if we have maps or not, but it just affirms our vote on Election and gets rid of others petty augments that Red Wall states like FL and OH will never vote D and Rs in OH are at 30% in the Senate race in 2022 against Ryan and we have 5polls that say Fried or Crist will beat DeSantis

Lol we won these states on an NPVI of 5 in 2008/12

OH, FL, IA and NC is like saying blue wall states will never flip and it did in 2ooo/2004/016, when we had a flawed candidates, Lieberman, Edwards and Hillary were flawed candidates, Graham, Wes Clark, and O'Malley could have restored D confidence
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #335 on: August 25, 2021, 09:20:58 AM »

Do you still think jews are descended frim cave people
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #336 on: August 25, 2021, 03:58:11 PM »

they are flintstones
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #337 on: August 25, 2021, 05:03:32 PM »

I mean, they were just like the Irish Celts and the Dwarf Elf from Infinity Wars, right?:

The Jews were the cavemen just like the Irish Celts and everyone is white except Negros, as I stated before.  Just like the Dwarf Elf in Infinity Wars, who made Thor's Hammer, was a caveman. Jews go by their last name, if you want to find out if your Hebrew or Irish Celts.

Cave people were Irish Celts, and children of Abraham and Jewish Queens
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #338 on: August 26, 2021, 09:35:12 AM »

So, you believe pollsters like Pittsburgh and Wbrooks that think it's still gonna be a Nut map after polls clearly say that Biden troop withdrawal and Covid policy are clearly wrong, seriously,Lol if Hillary couldn't produce a Nut map and it's been a 304 map since then, Biden will not

Biden is scandalous that's why if Rs take the H, they will reinvestigate the whole Hunter probe

Wbrooks was constantly on pbower2A and Landslide Lyndon in 2020 saying TX will go D

pbower2A has had a Nut map in his Approvals since Biden was at 60% due to 1400 in March, now he changed it

olawakandi: What exactly is a "Nut map"?  Is it just a map that you have to be nutty to think is accurate?  I originally thought that "NUT" might stand for "Never Underestimate Trends", but now I'm not so sure.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #339 on: August 26, 2021, 11:52:51 AM »
« Edited: August 26, 2021, 11:56:00 AM by Mr. Kanye West »

We don't have polls from OH or NC and they keep polling FL, and the polls were off last time, let's get the polls from OH and NC, it's still narrowly possible we win those but in 2016/2018/2020 it was a 304 map had Hillary won not a NUT MAP

But, I didn't vote for Biden in primary, I voted for Bernie, Biden way is the old way of doing things stopping UBI checks in a middle of a Pandemic

Yang plan didn't say stop UBI checks when there are jobs it called for ending then when Pandemic is over, that's why Biden are at 50/45 Approvals and IRS still aren't giving everyone refunds

States have stimulus if you don't have EITC you don't get 1K checks in a Pandemic otherwise you would get under Federal stimulus

Millions of people in Cali got no state stimulus due to EITC rule, they still pay sales taxes not state income taxes

Sales taxes and Gas taxes are very high on restaurants and Utilities
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #340 on: August 26, 2021, 08:42:11 PM »

The prophet is in top form
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #341 on: August 26, 2021, 08:43:50 PM »

I know Coolidge believe DeSantis and Rubio are untouchable, but the 60/40 number was taken right after Bump from Surfside
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #342 on: August 26, 2021, 08:48:30 PM »

I know Coolidge believe DeSantis and Rubio are untouchable, but the 60/40 number was taken right after Bump from Surfside

OC, what are your thoughts on Afghanistan?
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #343 on: August 26, 2021, 08:54:53 PM »

What other pollsters have acted authoritarian by disappearing to Discord and never responding?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #344 on: August 26, 2021, 09:16:39 PM »

Dave has gone through periods of more or less activity over the years.  I would not rule out him just never getting around to setting up prediction maps this year, since it's an odd numbered year, and there are only so many elections this time.  But I wouldn't worry that he's forgotten us, as long as he still comes back for the midterms next year.

If he doesn't come back next year, or even in 2024, then the future of the site is in jeopardy.  Though even without Dave, we still have Nate Silver 304 map ratings that haven't changed since 2020.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #345 on: August 26, 2021, 09:18:30 PM »

He told us that here:

Afghanistan is gonna fade as an issue it gets too cold there in Winter, to fight but after Ramadan, after Easter, fighting is gonna be intense again in 2022

Also, he hasn't gone by "OC" for a long time.
beaver2.0
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -0.52

P P

« Reply #346 on: August 26, 2021, 09:19:01 PM »

What is a junior chimp?
ltomlinson31
Canada

« Reply #347 on: August 26, 2021, 09:37:40 PM »
« Edited: August 26, 2021, 09:48:57 PM by ltomlinson31 »

He told us that here:

Afghanistan is gonna fade as an issue it gets too cold there in Winter, to fight but after Ramadan, after Easter, fighting is gonna be intense again in 2022

Also, he hasn't gone by "OC" for a long time.

He is really invested in this point right now (also note that he made that post and the first two here within a span of 8 minutes. He's also right but that goes without saying):

AFGHANISTAN will fade as an issue, it's too cold, in Winter but will resume I'd Spring 2022, between Afghanistan troops and Taliban

No, due to fact Afghanistan will become a non issue until 2022 when Winter comes

It's already fading and we have so many threads and Winter is coming in Nov, it's cold there in the Mnts

No, because Afghanistan is gonna fade as an issue come Winter and Ramadan, the issues are gonna go back to domestic issues and the only way D's lose on Afghanistan is if there is a Terroritorist attack on US soil

There are too many Afghanistan threads already
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #348 on: August 26, 2021, 10:36:11 PM »

If a Dixiecrat supported crt packing with the Dems would you be willing to support him?

Thinking of putting this in my sig, but it's already a little crowded.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #349 on: August 26, 2021, 11:14:06 PM »

If a Dixiecrat supported crt packing with the Dems would you be willing to support him?

Thinking of putting this in my sig, but it's already a little crowded.

Would be great if someone could compose the song lyrics.  I guess it should rhyme, so something like:

"Our predictive maps went away.
We thought they were here to stay.
What happened to them?  What happened to them?
Just ask pbrower2a."

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies