Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 07:05:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"  (Read 165992 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1550 on: July 10, 2013, 05:12:59 PM »

It's comforting that Sbane wants Jeff Junior to suffer in the OK heat when there is a cool home 5 feet away.

It has nothing to do with what I want. If I had a dog, I would keep it inside because keeping it outside would defeat the purpose. But it is extremely hilarious to hear that a dog is going to die because it's 85 degrees outside. Talk about sheltered....

It may not roll over and die but it would ycertainly suffer if it were left outside day after day in temperatures like that or higher. This isn't really debatable.

What about people who pick fruits in 100 degree weather everyday?
Mexicans aren't people, sbane. Only dogs and real Americans are people.

Yes, I'm sure most of the people telling Jeff to bring his dog inside support people working in those sorts of conditions... oh please...
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #1551 on: July 10, 2013, 05:14:15 PM »

Duke, thank you for being honest and candid.  I know it does come across sometimes that I am proud and arrogant, and, yes, I do struggle with that, I've struggled with that for years long before I joined the forum.  I am getting better, or at least, I think I am.  What I do know is God is working on me with regards to my pride. 

Bushie. I think one thing that could help you a lot with your pride is to lock this thread and never open another update. Posting the mundane details of your life on the internet for others to read is a bit like high-fiving yourself in the mirror repeatedly. Such a practice will only lead you to a sense of self-importance and narcissism. It will only make you think about yourself, which can be a good thing if it's done in a sincere examination-of-conscience sort of way, but that's not what this thread is. Also, I'd suggest The Imitation of Christ by Thomas a Kempis (you can find it free on the internet) as a good book to read to direct one's actions away from self-gratification and toward gratification of God.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1552 on: July 10, 2013, 05:15:57 PM »

Does anyone understand why he even wants a dog when he's supposedly going to be moving to Kenya in a couple of years? Does he not understand that owning a dog is like a 13 year commitment (give or take a few years)?

Does anyone else find it slightly disturbing that the Bushie clan now has female dog that they've named Jeff Junior? Do Bushie's parents see him as a pet or something? Freud would have had a field day with this family.
Freud was a crackpot.

I was using that more as a figure of speech, not really looking to get in a debate about Freud's merits or lack thereof. Tongue
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #1553 on: July 10, 2013, 05:21:18 PM »

Does anyone understand why he even wants a dog when he's supposedly going to be moving to Kenya in a couple of years? Does he not understand that owning a dog is like a 13 year commitment (give or take a few years)?

Does anyone else find it slightly disturbing that the Bushie clan now has female dog that they've named Jeff Junior? Do Bushie's parents see him as a pet or something? Freud would have had a field day with this family.
Freud was a crackpot.

I was using that more as a figure of speech, not really looking to get in a debate about Freud's merits or lack thereof. Tongue

Freud? More like Fraud, amirite.

Seriously, Freud is pretty discredited. But I think it's still fair to throw around the term in a layman context.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1554 on: July 10, 2013, 05:29:26 PM »

The things Bushie does (or doesn't do) aren't because of pride or arrogance.

I'm not defending his choices or actions--which to him, probably don't seem like choices at all. I'm just saying, they come from a different place, so if you use those terms to him, he's not going to recognize himself in them.

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1555 on: July 10, 2013, 05:35:54 PM »

I seriously hope you're not putting that you're unavailable on Sunday on all of these applications. A lot of retail type places won't even look at applications where someone says they don't have full availability these days.

A much better tactic would be to get hired first, get settled for about a month or so, and then explain the Sunday situation to them. Most of these places are pretty flexible about hours and will collaborate with you on making a schedule that works for you but get hired first.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1556 on: July 10, 2013, 05:40:52 PM »

Duke, thank you for being honest and candid.  I know it does come across sometimes that I am proud and arrogant, and, yes, I do struggle with that, I've struggled with that for years long before I joined the forum.  I am getting better, or at least, I think I am

Start taking advice from others who are not your parents or your family friends who just enable you. When someone else gives you advice you disagree with, you say "you have a good point" and ignore it. If anything, it has gotten worse. 

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You personify every reason why some people dislike Christians. The hypocrisy, the arrogance, the holier than thou attitude. If you are saved, then we all should be saved. You give Christians a bad reputation.

Deflection once again. If Maisha told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it? Think about those kids. If you were an orphan and this strange white man came to see you once a year and called himself your daddy, how would you feel? As a little kid? I'd be confused as hell. Miasha just wants your money and free labor.

Dude! You cannot adopt those kids without a wife, and even then, you must be married 3 years to meet the minimum qualifications. When they look at your work history and income, do you think they'll hand kids over to you? What part of that do you not understand? That is the law, and no amount of praying will change that. The German woman who adopted was allowed to adopt under a special circumstance, which the courts allow for WOMEN. Last I checked, you were a man, or boy, rather. Do I need to write a legal memo explaining why you will not be able to adopt those children?

Yes, you do. You've already said you refuse to have a job that may require you to work on Sundays. You are looking for a part time job using a resume that couldn't be in worse shape. Do you honestly think an employer is going to look at your resume and then be willing to listen to your schedule demands?

Mowing the lawn doesn't require driving. Cleaning up around the property doesn't require driving. I understand you all want to save gas, but there are plenty of things your dad does that you could do for him. OFFER to do it. Be a good son. You're living off their dime and do nothing to make yourself useful. Instead, you nap and eat all day. My parents would kill me if I was doing something like that.

You may be losing weight, even if I don't believe you, but you are not any closer to ridding yourselves of the diseases you have. IIRC, you mother needed to change her diet because of some condition she has. Eating less burgers and fries every day =/ becoming more healthier. You're still eating loads of fat and cholesterol and you're still feeding your high blood pressure.

Anyway, I have become disenchanted with your story. I don't like fighting with you, nor really anyone for that matter, but I had to say what I said, and I feel better for it. If I am wrong, prove it, don't explain it to me or "prepare" to change. Just change, g*ddammit. I want to be wrong.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1557 on: July 10, 2013, 05:41:39 PM »

On the busy street a tenth of a mile away, no, but right now she can get on our neighborhood street which isn't busy, at all.  Still, that's why we will likely get that electronic dog collar that will give her 1/2 to 3/4 acres to roam.  Dad will likely get that tomorrow at lunch.

And will that 1/2 to 3/4 acres keep her out of the street?  First you were saying 800 square feet.  Now you're saying 20,000-30,000 square feet.

The electronic fence thing is expensive. Guarantee you he's lying about that. Anything dad did "over lunch" like putting up missing signs and buying a doghouse is most likely a lie also.

Plus... that seems like a shock-collar... which is downright cruel... just put up a make-shift fence.

The collar would deliver a "safe, static correction" according to the box when she gets out of the designated area and it said it will have her trained in as little as two weeks.  I'll be honest, I'm a little skeptical of the "safe, static correction.", but we don't have the money to put up a fence and it is better than risking her getting under somebody's wheels.  Plus, with a fence, she is a live wire so she would master that fence in no time.  The collar system is $270.

Oh, memphis, we do have a dog house, a pretty big one.

There's an easy way to tell... put the collar on yourself.

We'll wait until winter to determine the temperature cutoff.  It'll probably be subfreezing temperatures.

She already comes in on the hottest of days (usually over 93 degrees).

If anyone reading this thread thinks comments like those from Mitty and Dukey regarding Jeff Junior's immanent demise are harsh, you need to rethink your position after reading these quotes.

You spelled imminent wrong.

You capitalize random words that nobody else capitalizes.  Where do you get the idea that you should be lecturing others about grammar.

Also LOL at Bushie's "this is my thread and I can talk about what I want!" A child as ever. I'm expecting another "Jeff 1, Forum 0" soon.

I'm pretty sure Jeff thinks he's up to 10 right now
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1558 on: July 10, 2013, 05:48:52 PM »

I know I'm real sensitive about things, but I just don't like being called a horrible owner just because the dog stays outdoors 85% of the time.  I love this dog and I'm doing the best I know how (which admittedly may not be very good, we haven't had a puppy in 19 years).  If she needs to come in, she comes in.  If it gets too warm, we're not going to let her suffer.  When she's not inside, she stays under the porch where there is a good shade.  Her dog house is on the porch as are her food and water.  During the hot weather, when she's not inside, we change her water every two hours and feed her 3 times a day.  We are taking her in regularly for her shots and we have another appointment on 7/29.  I am listening to the advice given here.  We'll lower our temperature threshold to 85 and raise the winter to at least 40.  She'll be fine.  I appreciate the concern, just don't appreciate the insults.  The phrase "you might try this" would go a long way.

Do the dog and cat fight when you do bring Blondie inside (if you're actually being honest that you have)?

Did Bushie already explain why he couldn't do any of the household things like getting the dog collar, food, or house or anything on his own? Why does his dad constantly have to do anything and everything outside of the house?

Something called money.  I have no job as of yet, so therefore I have no money.  Dad has the money and works nearby the pet store, so he can just go at lunch and get the collar.  The food I can go to Dollar General or Walmart and pick up.  With the dog house, it would only fit in his SUV, not in my small Sentra, so not only did he have the money, but he had the room to transport it.

im not going to bust you for not having money.  i know the feeling.

but you are constantly eating at mcdonalds, where do you get the money for that?

Mommy and daddy.

The overtime is over, so he's back to a normal 9/80 schedule.

80 hours of work a week, spread out over 9 days?

That confused me too.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1559 on: July 10, 2013, 05:52:34 PM »

It's comforting that Sbane wants Jeff Junior to suffer in the OK heat when there is a cool home 5 feet away.

It has nothing to do with what I want. If I had a dog, I would keep it inside because keeping it outside would defeat the purpose. But it is extremely hilarious to hear that a dog is going to die because it's 85 degrees outside. Talk about sheltered....

No one said OMGZ 85 WILL KILL HIM.  The OK forecast of 95-104 will. Sub-freezing will. Plus you are more responsible than Bushie, though this is the first time I've had my doubts.

He's defending me, so you are now attacking him and questioning his judgments?  Classy move.  You seem to gloss over that he comes inside anything in the 90's.  We'll talk about the winter when we get closer.

I find it interesting that you moved down your max temperature for bringing in Blondie, closer to what the forum was saying, without ever acknowledging that you were wrong and Duke & Co. were right.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1560 on: July 10, 2013, 05:58:01 PM »

No one said OMGZ 85 WILL KILL HIM.  The OK forecast of 95-104 will. Sub-freezing will. Plus you are more responsible than Bushie, though this is the first time I've had my doubts.

He's defending me, so you are now attacking him and questioning his judgments?  Classy move.  You seem to gloss over that he comes inside anything in the 90's.  We'll talk about the winter when we get closer.

So when someone defends you, we're automatically supposed to assume that they're right and we're not allowed to question their position? Mmkay.

I hate to say this but I'm seriously starting to think about abandoning The Update. It' not fun anymore and the whole dog thing is just making me angry.

They're not necessarily right, but they're not necessarily wrong, either.  Perhaps I don't look hard enough, but I have NEVER seen an instance where someone defends me and the forum relented and realized they and me were right.  Not once.  This forum seems to think that Bushie is ALWAYS wrong.  I know I am right some of the time.

Probably because the amount of times that you're actually right when you're in the minority on an issue is pretty close to 0.

What if everyone here went on Update strike for a week, in protest of the treatment of Blondie?  Would Bushie go mad if he suddenly found himself posting about his life without getting any attention from the rest of the forum?

I have been mulling over letting this Update sift down through the pages.  I don't want to lock it and keep it open for anyone to post when they want, including myself, but it would be a lot healthier for everybody if we heavily curtailed our posting in this thread.  If I lock it, that's it, no more Update. Ever.  If I leave it unlocked, but somewhat dormant, it would be a lot healthier for everybody.

Now Jeff knows what's healthy?  Ironic statement of the decade right there.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1561 on: July 10, 2013, 05:59:13 PM »

Whoa!  That's not true.  And because this was a PM conversation that I don't think you'd want shared, I won't elaborate, but that is not what I said.  Had you not approached me with your complaint, I NEVER would have talked about ending Update again.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1562 on: July 10, 2013, 06:52:28 PM »

I seriously hope you're not putting that you're unavailable on Sunday on all of these applications. A lot of retail type places won't even look at applications where someone says they don't have full availability these days.

A much better tactic would be to get hired first, get settled for about a month or so, and then explain the Sunday situation to them. Most of these places are pretty flexible about hours and will collaborate with you on making a schedule that works for you but get hired first.

I disagree.  A devout churchgoing man who can't work on Sunday's sounds like a trustworthy employee to me.

Boy, will they ever be disappointed.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1563 on: July 10, 2013, 07:11:32 PM »

I disagree.  A devout churchgoing man who can't work on Sunday's sounds like a trustworthy employee to me.

I think Bushie's trustworthy. I don't think he'd steal or anything.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1564 on: July 10, 2013, 08:23:47 PM »
« Edited: July 10, 2013, 08:35:05 PM by Kenya 2015 »

On the busy street a tenth of a mile away, no, but right now she can get on our neighborhood street which isn't busy, at all.  Still, that's why we will likely get that electronic dog collar that will give her 1/2 to 3/4 acres to roam.  Dad will likely get that tomorrow at lunch.

And will that 1/2 to 3/4 acres keep her out of the street?  First you were saying 800 square feet.  Now you're saying 20,000-30,000 square feet.

The half acre should.

Plus... that seems like a shock-collar... which is downright cruel... just put up a make-shift fence.
[/quote]

The collar would deliver a "safe, static correction" according to the box when she gets out of the designated area and it said it will have her trained in as little as two weeks.  I'll be honest, I'm a little skeptical of the "safe, static correction.", but we don't have the money to put up a fence and it is better than risking her getting under somebody's wheels.  Plus, with a fence, she is a live wire so she would master that fence in no time.  The collar system is $270.

Oh, memphis, we do have a dog house, a pretty big one.
[/quote]

There's an easy way to tell... put the collar on yourself.
[/quote]

Good point, I may do that.

She already comes in on the hottest of days (usually over 93 degrees).

If anyone reading this thread thinks comments like those from Mitty and Dukey regarding Jeff Junior's immanent demise are harsh, you need to rethink your position after reading these quotes.
[/quote]

You spelled imminent wrong.
[/quote]

You capitalize random words that nobody else capitalizes.  Where do you get the idea that you should be lecturing others about grammar.

[/quote]

I was making a joke.  Although, humor gets lost here on many occasions, by myself as well

I'm pretty sure Jeff thinks he's up to 10 right now
[/quote]

Not keeping score right now.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1565 on: July 10, 2013, 08:37:03 PM »

Whoa!  That's not true.  And because this was a PM conversation that I don't think you'd want shared, I won't elaborate, but that is not what I said.  Had you not approached me with your complaint, I NEVER would have talked about ending Update again.

Okay, I apologize I was wrong.  I didn't know if that was a rule or not.  I should have checked.  Apologies.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1566 on: July 10, 2013, 08:43:44 PM »

No one said OMGZ 85 WILL KILL HIM.  The OK forecast of 95-104 will. Sub-freezing will. Plus you are more responsible than Bushie, though this is the first time I've had my doubts.

He's defending me, so you are now attacking him and questioning his judgments?  Classy move.  You seem to gloss over that he comes inside anything in the 90's.  We'll talk about the winter when we get closer.

So when someone defends you, we're automatically supposed to assume that they're right and we're not allowed to question their position? Mmkay.

I hate to say this but I'm seriously starting to think about abandoning The Update. It' not fun anymore and the whole dog thing is just making me angry.

They're not necessarily right, but they're not necessarily wrong, either.  Perhaps I don't look hard enough, but I have NEVER seen an instance where someone defends me and the forum relented and realized they and me were right.  Not once.  This forum seems to think that Bushie is ALWAYS wrong.  I know I am right some of the time.

Probably because the amount of times that you're actually right when you're in the minority on an issue is pretty close to 0.

I've probably been right more than you're willing to admit and less than I'm willing to admit.  Plus, as I've mentioned earlier, the forum doesn't get to decide what is right and wrong especially when it comes to my personal life or the way I go about it.  The forum can speculate as to why they THINK a certain action is right or wrong, but other than in the case of dishonesty, which is no longer a factor, it is just speculation.  I give out a lot of details, but I do keep a few things under wraps.  The forum doesn't know the ENTIRE picture.  They probably know 70% of the picture.  There are many things that I choose not to divulge.  Granted, not even I get to decide what is right and what is wrong.  The only person that gets to decide that ultimately is Almighty God.  He is the source and founder of truth.  In fact He is Truth.

I have been mulling over letting this Update sift down through the pages.  I don't want to lock it and keep it open for anyone to post when they want, including myself, but it would be a lot healthier for everybody if we heavily curtailed our posting in this thread.  If I lock it, that's it, no more Update. Ever.  If I leave it unlocked, but somewhat dormant, it would be a lot healthier for everybody.
[/quote]

Now Jeff knows what's healthy?  Ironic statement of the decade right there.
[/quote]

I'm smarter than I let on. Smiley
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1567 on: July 10, 2013, 08:45:30 PM »

Can I pay extra for premium to get the deleted scene where Bushie puts the shock collar on himself?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1568 on: July 10, 2013, 08:55:55 PM »

Duke, thank you for being honest and candid.  I know it does come across sometimes that I am proud and arrogant, and, yes, I do struggle with that, I've struggled with that for years long before I joined the forum.  I am getting better, or at least, I think I am.  What I do know is God is working on me with regards to my pride.

Bushie. I think one thing that could help you a lot with your pride is to lock this thread and never open another update. Posting the mundane details of your life on the internet for others to read is a bit like high-fiving yourself in the mirror repeatedly. Such a practice will only lead you to a sense of self-importance and narcissism. It will only make you think about yourself, which can be a good thing if it's done in a sincere examination-of-conscience sort of way, but that's not what this thread is. Also, I'd suggest The Imitation of Christ by Thomas a Kempis (you can find it free on the internet) as a good book to read to direct one's actions away from self-gratification and toward gratification of God.

I'm going to be real candid and real honest here for a bit:

You bring up a good point and I realize the entire premise of the Update thread itself is a source of arrogance.  I admit that.  I would lock it, because I think it would be healthier for everyone involved and I am trying to wean myself from it (if you believe that, I can sell you the Brooklyn Bridge), but I haven't locked because I don't have the discipline to never raise the Update again.  If I locked it, what, short of a moderator order, is to stop me from opening Season 9.  My arrogance is too deep to leave it closed or my discipline is weak when it comes to that.  I struggle with arrogance and pride.  I'm the first to admit that.  I've struggled with it most of my teenage and adult years.  I think it stems from being kind of a loner in school.  I had friends, and I had extremely close friends, but I was rarely given complete undivided attention.  I still am not given complete, undivided attention.  Instead of creating a sense of loneliness and humility, it has created a sense of arrogance and pride that I deserve the good things that come my way.  I lose sight of the fact that the only thing I deserve is hell.  I lose sight of God's grace which is the only way I get good things in my life.  When my arrogance is displayed, the sense of entitlement flares up big time.  The flip side of that is thinking I am the worst human being on the planet, but that's another animal to tackle.  I said all that to say this.  I am not strong enough at this time to leave the Update locked.  I don't like threats of death points, because I like to be able to discuss politics and sports on the rest of the forum.  I don't like anything standing in the way of that.  Again, that may be arrogance and pride.

As far as the book, I will add that to my reading list.  I've got a list of about 5 books, of which I'm only on book 1.  That will be the sixth book on my list.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1569 on: July 10, 2013, 08:57:13 PM »

I think Bushie's trustworthy. I don't think he'd steal or anything.

I think what he's getting at is my honesty, not necessarily that I would steal anything.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1570 on: July 10, 2013, 09:15:53 PM »

I know at K-Mart, they just require that you're available to work Saturday OR Sunday - I noticed when applying for places around here that a lot don't require complete weekend availability, and I'm sure it's because they recognize a lot of people in this area are religious. I'm sure it's the same way down in Oklahoma.

Your faith is the most important thing about you - while some people are OK working on Sundays, some aren't, and I completely understand their reasoning for feeling that way. Personally, I also requested Sunday mornings off for church (though I did let myself be available in the evenings).
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1571 on: July 10, 2013, 10:07:41 PM »

The point here is that if Bushie wants to boost his chances of being hired in the first place, he needs to say that he'll have full availability on the applications. He can work with his employer on his schedule AFTER being hired.

Of course, whether Bushie actually wants a job or whether he just wants his parents to think he's trying to get job is another question entirely. 
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1572 on: July 10, 2013, 10:22:12 PM »

The point here is that if Bushie wants to boost his chances of being hired in the first place, he needs to say that he'll have full availability on the applications. He can work with his employer on his schedule AFTER being hired.

Of course, whether Bushie actually wants a job or whether he just wants his parents to think he's trying to get job is another question entirely. 

I can understand both your viewpoint and Tmth's viewpoint.  Especially early on in the merger, my church needs me on Sunday morning.  Sunday evening and Wednesday evening are not as important, just desired.  My congregation needs me on Sunday morning and I need my congregation.  If we weren't in the middle of a merger, I would consider opening my availability up to Sunday mornings.  And, if an employer offers me a decent job, but requires I work Sunday morning, I would have a hard time turning that down.  As much as I'm needed, I'm relenting on Sunday mornings being a deal breaker.  I will ask for Sunday mornings if someone offers me a job, but I would prefer to have Sunday mornings off, but I can work after 1400 until bed time.  I'm leaving the timing in God's hands.  He's far more capable to handle my schedule than I am.

I have applied for two places - JC Penney and Target and I'm going to call both businesses Monday.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1573 on: July 10, 2013, 10:57:32 PM »

Alright, folks!  This ole' chap needs to go to bed.  I've got to be up by 0600 for a doctor's appointment at 0820.  Good night!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1574 on: July 11, 2013, 05:33:09 AM »

Mentally only.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies