Cheese
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 12:00:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Cheese
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Poll
Question: Do you like it?  What's your favorite kind?
Yes, I like it, and I'd happily specify my favorite kind

No, I don't like it, cuz I hate America and puppies and babies.

I'm lactose intolerant because I am cursed and suck at life in general

I have an infection that smells like cheese.  Does that count?

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 49

Author Topic: Cheese  (Read 7806 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 05, 2010, 12:38:03 AM »

I love cheese.  In general, the stinkier the better... EXCEPT LIMBURGER... I can't even explain how disgusting that is.  Just picture your foot getting really infected inside of a heavy, wet, hot sock for about a week before ringing it out onto your tongue.  That's what Limburger tastes and smells like.

In fact, the cheese tastes great.. but the aroma permeates your nose and tongue as you eat it and it ruins it all.

Parmigiano Reggiano, a good Emmentaler, a sharp cheddar, and a good Stilton are my favorites.  Brie is good too, though.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 12:39:14 AM »

No. Cheese is for the most part unhealthy and disgusting.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 12:45:51 AM »

Cheese is very healthy.  What is unhealthy are Americans who eat 5 times more cheese than you should and then sit around on their computers all day bitching about how the Democrats are gonna destroy America while their bodies happily process all that cheese into more fat so they can't see their tits let alone their feet.

Don't give me crap about how it's unhealthy.  You just don't like it because you're a bad person to the very core of your being.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 12:47:03 AM »

That was a bit...extreme, Snowguy.  You might want to tone that post down a bit.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 12:47:22 AM »

Cheese is very healthy.  What is unhealthy are Americans who eat 5 times more cheese than you should and then sit around on their computers all day bitching about how the Democrats are gonna destroy America while their bodies happily process all that cheese into more fat so they can't see their tits let alone their feet.

Don't give me crap about how it's unhealthy.  You just don't like it because you're a bad person to the very core of your being.

So all fat people are Republican partisans?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 01:02:15 AM »

Yes - I'm partial to gouda.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 01:11:22 AM »

I don't see the word "Republican" anywhere in his post. Try again.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2010, 01:12:07 AM »

I don't see your opinion of cheese being expressed anywhere in this thread. Try again.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2010, 01:13:09 AM »

That was a bit...extreme, Snowguy.  You might want to tone that post down a bit.

Calling Republicans fat cheese haters is extreme?  Or are you referring to the part where I sarcastically claimed Libertas was a bad person for not liking cheese?  I hardly think that was extreme.

Libertas should know I was joking.  Though I don't agree with Libertas on most political issues, I wholeheartedly believe he is generally a good person at heart, just like most human beings... and it bothers me greatly when people treat him badly just like anybody else.  But I guess that's what makes me a bleeding heart with an authority problem, Mr. Moderator named after a Steam Engine. Wink
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2010, 01:14:17 AM »

I don't see your opinion of cheese being expressed anywhere in this thread. Try again.

I don't care about cheese, I only wanted to help you with your reading comprehension. As you know, practice makes perfect.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2010, 01:15:13 AM »

Mmmm... cheese.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2010, 01:15:43 AM »

That was a bit...extreme, Snowguy.  You might want to tone that post down a bit.

Calling Republicans fat cheese haters is extreme?  Or are you referring to the part where I sarcastically claimed Libertas was a bad person for not liking cheese?  I hardly think that was extreme.

Haha, Franzl trying to be a jerk, eat this!

Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2010, 01:16:43 AM »

Yes, I generally like cheese. I don't have a favorite kind, though I really like a certain kind of Irish cheese (I don't rememebr what it's called).
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2010, 01:18:27 AM »

Still wasn't in his quote.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2010, 01:19:09 AM »

Oh, are you the new Rochambeau?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2010, 01:21:01 AM »

Best flamewar ever.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2010, 01:24:21 AM »

You realize you're operating under the assumption that there are only Republicans and Democrats? And that would further imply that you see yourself as a Republican if you believe that they are the only people that would insult Democrats on the Internet.

Is that really what you want to do? Think about it.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2010, 01:27:20 AM »

You realize you're operating under the assumption that there are only Republicans and Democrats? And that would further imply that you see yourself as a Republican if you believe that they are the only people that would insult Democrats on the Internet.

Hahahahaha.

Alright, I think you've done enough to derail this thread from it's original purpose now. I'll expect my apology from you via PM.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2010, 01:29:07 AM »

I expect Ken Burns to make a PBS Special on this one.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2010, 01:30:57 AM »

Hahahahaha.

Alright, I think you've done enough to derail this thread from it's original purpose now. I'll expect my apology from you via PM.

You know....if you were really able to think logically, I'd explain your error.....but it'd be wasted time, wouldn't it?

(Oh, and apologies to the the one who deserves it, Snowguy, whose thread was hijacked)
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2010, 01:32:24 AM »

Hahahahaha.

You know....if you were really able to think logically, I'd explain your error.....but it'd be wasted time, wouldn't it?

(Oh, and apologies to the the one who deserves it, Snowguy, whose thread was hijacked)

Oh c'mon, you can't leave me hanging, now you have to explain my 'error'.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2010, 01:34:08 AM »

Did you miss it?
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2010, 01:37:14 AM »

Did you miss it?

Well I believed it was pretty safe to assume, beyond any reasonable doubt, that someone who engages solely in "bitching about how the Democrats are gonna destroy America" is a Republican partisan.

And as it turned out, my view was correct, as confirmed by the author of the original quote.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2010, 01:40:20 AM »

The author has confirmed what he meant, but it still isn't any proof that one need to be a Republican partisan to "bitch about how Democrats are gonna destroy America". Hating one party doesn't require affiliation to the "other" party.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2010, 01:52:25 AM »

There's a lot of hate in this thread. Cheese is supposed to make people happy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies