Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 07:02:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread  (Read 146030 times)
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 26, 2020, 05:02:47 PM »
« edited: March 26, 2020, 05:07:39 PM by It's just good business. »

No one stands out in particular but can you guys tone it down a bit and not resort to the same sides arguing? Very tempting to lock. I’ve removed “false” from the title as I’m not aware of clear evidence that it is false (even if in all likelihood it is); please do not editoralize titles.

I may merge this with the original thread later on, which of course was also editorialized.

Seems to me that with a Bernie logo in your profile that your judgment might not be so unbiased when it comes to this.

Right, the guy who voted for Warren is a closet Bernie supporter who believes the rape allegations that he's already said are false.

Are you even listening to yourself, Republican?
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 05:19:23 PM »
« Edited: March 26, 2020, 05:22:39 PM by It's just good business. »

No one stands out in particular but can you guys tone it down a bit and not resort to the same sides arguing? Very tempting to lock. I’ve removed “false” from the title as I’m not aware of clear evidence that it is false (even if in all likelihood it is); please do not editoralize titles.

I may merge this with the original thread later on, which of course was also editorialized.

Seems to me that with a Bernie logo in your profile that your judgment might not be so unbiased when it comes to this.

Right, the guy who voted for Warren is a closet Bernie supporter who believes the rape allegations that he's already said are false.

Are you even listening to yourself, Republican?

I didn't know that and was going by the Sanders logo. You can call me all the names you want, but it won't get Bernie the nomination.

I'm not calling you names. I'm assigning a label based on your actions in the past.

And your actions make you no different from a #MAGA.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 04:14:54 AM »
« Edited: March 27, 2020, 05:03:10 AM by It's just good business. »

*vile, disgusting wish that I'm going to delete

Ladies and gentlemen, there's a new low every day. Get this trash out of our forum.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 05:06:16 AM »

*vile, disgusting wish that I'm going to delete soon*

Ladies and gentlemen, there's a new low every day. Get this trash out of our forum.

Ok to accuse Biden though ok.

I've already said I don't believe the accusations against him. My thoughts on this are readily available, but you knew that the moment you came into the thread.

It's very simple. You know what you just wished was a deplorable, indefensible thing to wish on someone, so you've decided to blatantly lie about my positions.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 02:31:06 PM »

His replies are absolute cancer. Rose Twitter has really sunk to a new low

To be honest, I'm shocked he's even giving this the light of day.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2020, 12:02:51 AM »

It’s now being suggested that Tara Reade was the woman who appeared on Dr. Phil claiming to be in a romantic online relationship with Vladimir Putin. She believes that Putin speaks to her through his ties and that any day now he’s going to come take her home to Mother Russia. She also tried to drive to Alaska to attempt to catch a boat across the Bering Sea. She made it as far as North Dakota but was refused entry by Canadian customs officials. Put simply, she is capital-c Crazy.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0XnTMS6oMIU

Different name, different kids.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2020, 02:45:54 PM »

Apparently new developments confirm that the complaint was made in 1993 - namely a Larry King Live call that fits the details. Still not enough to change my stance, but I figured I'd post it here anyway in the interest of discussion.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2020, 03:33:05 PM »

I'm sure there's an audio archive somewhere at CNN that will resolve this.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2020, 08:01:23 PM »

It looks like Reade experienced some sort of harassment if not full-on sexual assault. This sucks. He always seemed like a good person. I'll still vote for him, but I won't do it enthusiastically.

What on earth are you talking about?  There's zero evidence that Tara Reade experienced any sort of sexual assault and the pile of evidence that she didn't continues to grow by the day.

Are you just trolling?

I wouldn't pay him too much attention. The man is a well-known concern troll.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2020, 02:00:41 PM »

Even if that is her mother in the clip it's a pretty big stretch with how vague it is. And why would she care about respect for someone who raped her? It sounds like she's just describing a bad office environment.

You clearly do not understand arguing a criminal case against a Senator, no less in 1993 by an actual woman! Power dynamics, and being forced into the public eye which would define her - for both better and for worse - for the rest of her life. This societal struggle is why the “Me Too’ movement caught on....over twenty years later. Tone deaf, much?

1993 is one thing

But so what is your many excuses her spending 2017 and 2018 Praising Biden while the ME TOO movement was going on.

at this point she had not worked for Biden in decades and the me too moment was in full swing

yet by April 2020 she was still saying that Biden have never rapped or even harassed  her

In her own words

his actions were NOT “sexualization,” but rather compared his actions toward her as being demeaning and treating her like a “pretty” lamp that is thrown away when it’s too bright. She also claimed that her story was not “a story about sexual misconduct.”[/b]

she did not start saying rape until march of 2020

All I’m asking for is consistent, equal, and fair reporting. The whole Kavanaugh hoax was disgusting and the fact that leftist media won’t touch this story because it doesn’t fit their agenda is beyond disturbing.

It’s not “Believe all women except when it’s convenient for me not to.”

tf is this
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2020, 12:10:29 AM »

I had to unfollow Peter Dao on twitter as he’s super annoying. Did he get blackballed by the Democratic Party?
He's just a shameless grifter. He jumped from being a Clinton hack to a Sanders hack when it looked like Sanders was in ascendancy and now he's realizing what a huge mistake he's made.

Not really. He's always been a part of the anti-war netroots movement, and has been consistently on the party's left (especially wrt foreign policy). His support for Hillary was more out of personal loyalty and connections than his actual political beliefs, and jumping to Bernie was a correction towards said beliefs.

Quite frankly, the man seems like less of a grifting hanger-on and more like an idiot (see: Verrit, which could have been successful had it not been marketed as Pravda for Clintonites).
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2020, 05:26:13 PM »

I see the #KHive is having a meltdown. Instead of trying to defend Joe Biden, they've decided to... impotently rage and demand Chris Hayes be fired for covering the story.

Some things never change.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2020, 05:53:53 PM »
« Edited: May 01, 2020, 06:02:38 PM by Marxist-Cornpopist Thought »

In minor news, New Hampshire State Representative decided to go Full Akin when defending Biden.

There are many ways to defend our nominee without looking like a piece of ****. This is not one of them. Luckily, the party has asked this embarrassment of a human being to resign.

It's a shame they didn't ask Hennessey to do the same when she was making conspiracy theories about Lucy Flores, but I'll take it.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2020, 09:46:28 PM »

Jesus, can you guys chill out? This story looks bad now, but Biden is getting ahead of it now and being transparent. It isn't true, and it could very well be out of headlines next month.

It certainly helps that Biden is cooperating with the investigation, allowing it to take its course instead of trying to suppress any and all discussion (take notes, #KHive), and generally not acting like a guilty party.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2020, 09:58:13 PM »

Jesus, can you guys chill out? This story looks bad now, but Biden is getting ahead of it now and being transparent. It isn't true, and it could very well be out of headlines next month.

It certainly helps that Biden is cooperating with the investigation, allowing it to take its course instead of trying to suppress any and all discussion (take notes, #KHive), and generally not acting like a guilty party.

What investigation?

In a colloquial sense of the word, the media's investigation of what happened.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2020, 12:01:47 AM »

Reade having a normal one on FB rn... but yeah, totally credible lol

https://twitter.com/NomiBlockS/status/1256439782458175489/photo/1

Saying people should back Trump and some random Republican in Rhode Island a few weeks back

Literally a Libertas post.

Jesus Christ.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2020, 05:20:15 PM »

I see Lyndon has taken a solid, quality thread and defecated into it again. Very shocking.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2020, 09:14:36 PM »

If Reade won't agree to be interviewed on credible platforms, and no harassment complaint exists, then I don't see how this allegation can continue to hold the media's attention unless a new witness (that doesn't doubt her own memory of the incident) will go on the record.

Because the fake news cabal will do anything to make money, manufacture controversy, and draw in viewers.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2020, 06:15:57 PM »

All of y'all hoping Biden gets replaced will be in for a very rude awakening when the Democrats come up with their "compromise candidate".
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2020, 07:20:32 PM »
« Edited: May 03, 2020, 08:11:27 PM by Marxist-Cornpopist Thought »

All of y'all hoping Biden gets replaced will be in for a very rude awakening when the Democrats come up with their "compromise candidate".

Cant wait to see their reaction when a reelected trump "replaces" this woman thanks to them being selfish

*snip*

say goodbye to Roe v Wade, Medicare for all, and everything else Bernie ever stood for now that The GOP will have Far Right Judges in control of the Supreme court for generations to come.

If that happened they'd just start promoting armed revolution to install Sanders as President and clean up the court. I have no doubt that would just make them go even further off the deep end.

Glad to see you finally admit you'd rather have Trump Hellworld than a Sanders presidency.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2020, 01:25:02 AM »

Very normal stuff.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2020, 04:35:04 PM »
« Edited: May 05, 2020, 04:44:56 PM by Marxist-Cornpopist Thought »

Bernie should just come out now and side with Biden. He can easily end this.

Silence, Tory!

Reade also apparently had an interview with CNN/Don Lemon, which she cancelled

I'm sure you can find a much better defense of our nominee without giving the MAGA nutters a platform.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2020, 07:23:58 PM »

I hope people know that if Biden gets forced out, his delegates probably select someone like Andrew Cuomo.

Who knows? Maybe this is all an operation to get Cuomo in and make me a Buster.

Bloomberg and Buttigieg were bad, but generally I draw the line at "allowing Republicans to control your state senate in order to look bipartisan".
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2020, 08:24:05 PM »

Looks like this story is not gonna go away for Biden. Well, I don't even know what to say at this point.

The Democratic Party had 5 million options (many women to choose from, younger candidates too) and we choose Biden because "he was Obama's VP", "only Biden can beat Trump".

Let's see what happens.

You assume that a story wouldn't have been manufactured against another candidate. Jacob Wohl hired someone to accuse Elizabeth Warren of assault. Besides assault there are million other things you can manufacture against a candidate.

Fauci too, apparently.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2020, 01:32:35 AM »

I think it's safe to call this story dead.
You're jinxing it, Grassr00ts. Stop jinxing it.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies