Best of olawakandi
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 04:30:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Best of olawakandi
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38
Poll
Question: ...
Atlas is a blog

Secularism

Geneaology takes/King Tut and Lucy, female black mother, in South Africa

Death is inevitable

278 freiwall

Blue crescent

Authoritarian NUT maps

Home in Lake Michigan

"Leprachauns"are real with dwarfism in the Human race

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 210

Author Topic: Best of olawakandi  (Read 62369 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #550 on: September 07, 2021, 10:03:14 AM »

Torrain
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

« Reply #551 on: September 08, 2021, 03:55:21 PM »

He speaks the truth. It's absolutely off topic, but true.

Several studies, including Altman et al, (2016) have found that hysterectomies are associated with an increased risk of brain and thyroid cancer.

The exact mechanisms are unclear, but it's thought that the removal of the womb messes with hormone pathways (primarily estradiol metabolism), which increases cancer risk.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ijc.30011
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #552 on: September 08, 2021, 06:16:29 PM »

To all the OH naysayers D's aren't gonna win OH, Ryan is leading JD Vance

Trump won Mahoning County, yeah right, Folks we are in for a monumental upset just Pericles and S019 are doomers on OH RUAN IS GONNA WIN THE OHIO SENATE RACE

IF THATS THE CASE FRIED AND GRAYSON BEING 2 PTS BACK CAN WIN FL

So19 said D's have to win PVI by 12, no just by 5/8 pts and D's lead 45/38  on Generic ballot 😄😄😄😄

It's not those two it's Rs like MT Treasure and unfortunately Old School Rep that think that OH is AL
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #553 on: September 09, 2021, 02:23:11 PM »

Astatine

Political Matrix
E: -0.72, S: -5.90

« Reply #554 on: September 14, 2021, 11:28:25 PM »

TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #555 on: October 02, 2021, 12:20:52 PM »

The Rs were more conservative than Lincoln but they do were the Secular party as they were the compassionate conservatives and there were the Dixiecrat Party

The Parties we're reverse die to Jim Crow and Slavery and then starting I'm 1900 when the Industrial Tree evolution came, it was called the Labor and Tories due to Income tax passed in 1917, but Jim Crow still rules D's until FDR due to Chain Gang and no Public Defender's and Miranda Rights until 1963
certified hummus supporter 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #556 on: October 04, 2021, 08:47:59 AM »

I haven't gone to beach since Pandemic it's true that make Sharks don't bite butI don't trust female sharks
Thunder98 🇮🇱 🤝 🇵🇸
Thunder98
United States

P P P
« Reply #557 on: October 05, 2021, 09:44:22 PM »

Same old Bronz, he was muted for 30 days and he comes back again and dies the samething
Astatine

Political Matrix
E: -0.72, S: -5.90

« Reply #558 on: October 07, 2021, 04:08:37 PM »

Never, I know females personally, Boomers where Contraceptives we're rare that did that procedure and regretted it, if you give it up for adoption to a family member like some women are doing now, you can get it back.

We have male condemns so females never get pregnant in first place back in old days they didn't have everything, abortion is one procedure in Planned Parenthood
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #559 on: October 07, 2021, 06:34:50 PM »

The only way Trump gains is if Kana Harris is the nominee, he gonna do worse if Biden is the nominee, Trump only saving grave is Harris, but we don't know what type of Veep she would pick

Gore and Kerry made mistakes in picking Veeps it should of been Graham and Wes Clark, Clark would have closed the gap with Bush W and Cheney on 911/ after Bin Laden tape, Edwards had no Vet experience

Kamala have to make a mistake in picking a running mate, but as long as Biden is Nominated, he will beat Trump
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #560 on: October 08, 2021, 12:24:26 PM »

Dodgers have Scherzer, Trea Turner and Mookie Betts the Three best hitters in league
Mr. Scherzer's batting average is currently 0.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #561 on: October 08, 2021, 12:48:47 PM »

Of course BLUE COLLAR MR Alpha Dog Justin Timberlake and 8 mile MR Marshall Mathers can and John Cena was a Rapper too

Of course not Heavy Metal, Rock or Country singers

If John Q. Public is singing/rapping along to a song with the word in it, yes.

If a white musician puts out a song with the word in it, no.

Marshall Mathers can put out a so g and so can Timberlake out N word in it and we won't mind

Heavy Medal and Rock
Conservative

Eminem and Justin Timberlake R and B Secular
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #562 on: October 13, 2021, 01:09:41 AM »

As one of the minority here who do not find OC funny, I've got to ask those of you who think OC is funny, is this the kind of post that makes you laugh?

Australia and Hawaii and US are all the greatest countries if I was rich I would take Family to Hawaii or Australia

Western Europe speaks English and so does Australia, Canada and Jamaica due to fact Anglican Church, or the Church of England were once Catholic Church, but Henry VIII wanted a divorce, Henry's cane to throne it because Richard II was gay and didn't have children, but Here's weren't in line for throne

Eastern Europe doesn't speak much English or Russia due to Lutheran Eastern Orthodox and much of Latin America speaks Portuguese or Spanish except for Puerto Rico

Is it funny to describe Hawaii as a country? Is it funny to run together two sentences without punctuation, spacing, or capitalization, or to put no periods at the end of any sentences?
Is gibberish like "Henry's cane to throne it because Richard II was gay and didn't have children, but Here's weren't in line for throne" funny?
Is it funny to say Eastern Europe doesn't speak Russia [sic] and that Spanish isn't spoken in Puerto Rico?
Conservatopia
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 0.72, S: 8.60

« Reply #563 on: October 13, 2021, 12:57:28 PM »

I honestly laughed aloud.  That's objectively hilarious.
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #564 on: October 13, 2021, 01:44:00 PM »

Politics is just like sports the best teams are in the 3 major cities in country LA, SF and Chicago, how in the World fo Rs believe they are on a path to success, and they lost NPVI in 2020 80M to 74M and lost to Hillary by 2/3 pts the only reason why Bush won reelection was because he started an unconstitutional war and Rs say that Spending on Entitlements contribute to debt guess what we spent 8T on War on Terror and 3M on tax cuts and Military is 1/3rd of out budget and whom get the biggest pensions Commissioned Officers Colonels and Generals when they retire

NCOs as I learned JROTC is nothing, you must be a Commission officer to get a Pension and Astronauts get It

Spending 2T or 3.5T is just a drop in buckets

The total price of Green  new deal is 6T to bring a Futurama Utopia 2T less than 2 Wars

Look how much Mark Kelly an Astronaut, whom become Majors and Commissioned Officers because they get Engineering Degrees
My father is so pro Trump, that's why Evangelist are so committed to Trump because they're wealthy

How many Blk forum avatars sport a blue Avatar, very few because we struggle
Lol at “Futurama Utopia”
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #565 on: October 19, 2021, 03:17:25 PM »

RIP MR. KAYNE WEST (2020-2021)

Long live Mr. Kanye West! (2021-?)

RIP Mr. Kanye West (2021-2021)

Long live Mr. Cory Booker! (2021-?)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #566 on: October 19, 2021, 04:04:01 PM »

RIP MR. KAYNE WEST (2020-2021)

Long live Mr. Kanye West! (2021-?)

RIP Mr. Kanye West (2021-2021)

Long live Mr. Cory Booker! (2021-?)
RIP Mr. Cory Booker (10/19/21-10/19/21)

Long live Mr. MANDELA BARNES (2021-)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #567 on: October 20, 2021, 09:15:40 PM »

I don't see any reason to think that he wouldn't go for the one job that keeps him free from prosecution for his genocide. Of course he's going to run again. And I'm fully convinced he'll either win or steal the election. Donald Trump, once and future President.

I was invited to Discord no thanks I will stick with my liberal blogs, what happened to Joe Sestak he was a liberal poster on here but he's not on here anymore

He's Discord just like Sir Woodbury and SN, even Millineal Moderate is his pal, they both sport red Avatars but they think R, just like Progressive Moderate and his RFavired map believe it's gonna be a Red wave, so many people changes user name, you don't know whom is a sock account

My lord, you are far gone

It's nothing wrong with Conservative principals but when you are Red avatar like Progressive Moderate is, you are fooling people
Thunder98 🇮🇱 🤝 🇵🇸
Thunder98
United States

P P P
« Reply #568 on: October 24, 2021, 12:16:50 PM »

Everyone dies, to the dead, it's a dead paid back from sin or karma, but to living it's sad due to the loss

But, when we die all our problems are gone unless the4 is reincarnation or Rapture and those are theories haven't been proven, we won't know until we die

But, as far as we know, in order to get to other side you have to die there isn't any Rapture where you can enter Heaven without dying first

Our dreams, premonition are the Astral plane projection
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #569 on: October 24, 2021, 02:29:12 PM »

Someone tell YE to change his username to accommodate Mr. Kanye West's name change-

Can't use YE, he is a mod so changed user name back to Cory Booker, Kanye West had been long enough, anyways, used it for an entire yr

Oh and bye the way Sir Muhammad Midterms are LESS PARTISAN, STEELE AND WHITMER CAN LOSE AND RYAN AND DEMINGS CSN WIN, Whitmer hasn't lead in a single poll lately she is no shoe in
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #570 on: October 25, 2021, 04:26:35 AM »
« Edited: October 25, 2021, 04:29:48 AM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

Just to note I am not the only person that believes in blue waves in a Covid Recession you have S019 that has Charlie Crist and Demings winning, lol Crist hasn't won a single poll since Afghanistan blew up 53/47

It saves me on Foolish donation money to wave insurance candidates in a Neutral Environment, D's thought Covid was gonna be over in July and they were gonna win a Landslide that's why Pelosi hadn't said to. Running for reelection

PBOWER2A hasn't been in 2024 board and not posting Hackish maps because he knows Biden is very close to where he was on Election night 50/45 that's a 304 map
Thunder98 🇮🇱 🤝 🇵🇸
Thunder98
United States

P P P
« Reply #571 on: November 13, 2021, 06:10:14 PM »

Paranormal is believing in the two theories about Afterlife, Rapture or reincarnation

But, the idea you live in Heaven like you live on Earth is not Biblical it was made up

Life doesn't work that way, you can get reincarnated though and live another life ovee
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #572 on: November 15, 2021, 12:31:22 PM »

Of course, it was the Dixiecrats v Compassionate Conservative pre Industrial Revolution and Labor v Tories during the Industrial Revolution

Blue v Red Divide is Cold War when 4 Civil Rights leaders were executed by Marxist rebels by Russia during Cuban Missile Crisis, back then, it was more violence than it is now, we had serial killers like Jeffrey Dahmer that killed Blk men

Now, it's QANON Marxist rebels that are lead by Trump saying the Election was stolen

Dixiecrats to Oswald Russian Marxist rebels to QANON
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #573 on: November 15, 2021, 02:52:39 PM »
« Edited: November 15, 2021, 02:58:04 PM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

I've noticed that Pbower2A loves to let users respond to people like vaccinated Bear when he says RS are winning, they are winning right now, R2K polls had Ds ahead in 2009 and Strickland was gonna get reelected to a yr before an election, but he doesn't respond . Anything can happen in a yr, we have VBM not same day voting

But yet he makes Nut maps just like some users like me, that's why it's so intriguing if he is Brucejoel or Solid or Cookie Damage, Bruce Joel since Biden Approval went off rails since immigration reform has vanished has disappeared

But, I see that now, I get too excited to keep replying on his Approval rating

That's his personal thread and rarely deviates from that unless he goes o. 2024 thread

But, if he sees rosy polls I'm Congressional thread when TMac was leading he replied
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #574 on: November 16, 2021, 09:56:38 AM »

Signature:

⭐⭐⭐@47TH PREZ SOC HON MR E ADAMS/SPEAKER H JEFFRIES/54 SEN VEEP MRS KAMALA H⭐⭐⭐
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length