Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:12:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 ... 250
Author Topic: Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0  (Read 289785 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1925 on: August 26, 2021, 05:49:04 AM »

A lot of pollsters are trying new things to capture Trump supporters in places they missed in 2020. While they might get it right, using a 2010-14 style electorate could also backfire the other way. It will help to get some real election results in VA and NJ soon.

agreed with this. polls were not *that* bad in 2020 but most of the polls we've gotten this year are just... very questionable in all directions. we're going to have to see how CA, NJ, and VA happen bc that will give us a good barometer.

Biden's had a bad week and he was already behind in FL but -13 is... something, especially coming from Q-pac lol.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1926 on: August 26, 2021, 07:39:57 AM »
« Edited: August 26, 2021, 07:52:13 AM by Mr. Kanye West »

A lot of pollsters are trying new things to capture Trump supporters in places they missed in 2020. While they might get it right, using a 2010-14 style electorate could also backfire the other way. It will help to get some real election results in VA and NJ soon.

agreed with this. polls were not *that* bad in 2020 but most of the polls we've gotten this year are just... very questionable in all directions. we're going to have to see how CA, NJ, and VA happen bc that will give us a good barometer.

Biden's had a bad week and he was already behind in FL but -13 is... something, especially coming from Q-pac lol.

Lol Biden Approvals have always been 50/45 since he won't pass another Stimulus package Yang program of UBI program doesn't stop until Covid is Eradicated he is shortchanging everyone except people with child tax credit and Senior Ms or prleople on disability don't get state UBI payments be sure they have no kids and EITC

But, IRS stopped giving out refunds, that's why they won't pass out another stimulus check

Now CCM isn't down 10 pts and Rubio and DeSantis are up 3, lil polling had Gillium winning while SISOLAK is gonna I'm 201

Didn't you say along with Landslide Lyndon that HEGAR and Bollier and Gideon And Cunningham were gonna win, TOO MANY UNDECIDEDS

It's a Nate Silver 304 map and it was in 2018/2020,, pundits warned Biden if he ended UBI and we are still in Pandemic he will have a drip in  Popularity and he ended.

Just think if Warren or Bernie were Prez they would have raised the minimum wage and not ended UBI

I get that along with Pittsburgh you think Ryan, Beasley, Fink and Demings are gonna win but that's a NUT MAP ONLY IF DS EXTENDED UBI PAYMENTS AND IT HASNT BEEN, IF WE ADDED ME and NC and had a 52/48 we wouldn't have to listen to Sinema or Manchin on ending UBI early

I know Pittsburgh still thinks it's gonna be a landslide election but it's 🚫  and he hasn't posted that muslch since Afghanistan turmoil, he knows
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1927 on: August 26, 2021, 12:32:19 PM »
« Edited: August 26, 2021, 12:35:22 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

I am not saying we won't win 53/54/55 seats OH, NC and FL, but CCM is 10 pts down and every state Delegation except for MT and OH in the H and Senate are voting partisan trends, bit in 2024( Tester and Brown can help keep the Senate in a Prez yr, Manchin is gone and Collins is too next time

Another UBI check would increase Ds chances not decrease, but this is what happens when we lost ME and NC we are subject to authoritarian rule by Sinema and Manchin, just like still no VR which should of been passed in Summer in time for Redistricting, Rs are running out the clock
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1928 on: August 26, 2021, 05:20:07 PM »

Are we about to see a rally around the flag moment?
soundchaser

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.26

P P P
« Reply #1929 on: August 26, 2021, 05:25:00 PM »

I'm not sure a traditional rally-'round-the-flag bump is even possible these days. It's inconceivable that a President could hit Bush-post-9/11 favorables.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1930 on: August 26, 2021, 05:26:04 PM »

I'm not sure a traditional rally-'round-the-flag bump is even possible these days. It's inconceivable that a President could hit Bush-post-9/11 favorables.

Will today’s event increase Bidens ratings?
soundchaser

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.26

P P P
« Reply #1931 on: August 26, 2021, 05:26:42 PM »

I mean, it's given *me* more respect for him, but as I said elsewhere: I'm not sure how the public will feel about his tone today.
Podgy the Bear
mollybecky

« Reply #1932 on: August 26, 2021, 05:34:49 PM »

Doubtful.  We're not in 9/11/01 times.  Today you have a substantial segment of the Republican Party that obstruct actions on the traitors who defaced our Capitol--but are now calling for impeachment of the President.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1933 on: August 26, 2021, 05:52:57 PM »

Lol it's a 304, map take it or leave it, it  2016/2018//2020 it's been a 304 map and no Nate Silver 304 map ratings haven't changed since 2020

They had Laxalt up against SISOLAK last time as he is up on CCM and Gillium beating DeSantis in FL and Rubio and DeSantis are up by 3 points like 2018, that's how you know it's fake polls, CCM won't lose by 10 and Rubio or DeSantis lose, lol I wish, but if they polled OH and NC and showed D's competetive there I would believe FL polls, but they wont
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1934 on: August 26, 2021, 06:03:20 PM »
« Edited: August 26, 2021, 06:08:03 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

The problem with Biden Mediocre 304, not 413 polls is not Afghanistan he promised to Eradicate Covid once we get 1400 checks and vaccines, I am satisfied with Trump gone due to Climate change and Tax cuts to oil companies that destroy the Environment, aside from that and the insurrection, D's with Manchin, Tester and She NEMA won't give out UBI checks, monies we paid FICA TAX INTO, ITS NOT GOVT MONIES, THATS WHY WE GET SSA, it's not much difference between an R Prez and Biden

That's why I voted for Bernie, the Yang program of UBI payments Dr isn't end with jobs it ends when Covid is Eradicated

WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WORKING PART TIME, THEY NEED ANOTHER UBI, AS YOU KNOW DUE TO BIDEN SIGNING ONTO 2005 BANKRUPTCY BILL WE CANT GET CREDIT CARDS IF YOU ARE IN DEBT, and you can't get pay loans either unless you have a good credit report

If Rs don't pass DC statehood and keep the TRIFECTA, the Senate is Gone in 2024/ OH, MT, WV
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #1935 on: August 26, 2021, 06:08:26 PM »

Doubtful.  We're not in 9/11/01 times.  Today you have a substantial segment of the Republican Party that obstruct actions on the traitors who defaced our Capitol--but are now calling for impeachment of the President.

They reflect a real cognitive rot in our country though. I feel fairly confident (and sick to my stomach) that Americans are going to care more about this than about the January insurgency going forward.

NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #1936 on: August 26, 2021, 07:47:02 PM »

If anything he takes another hit. I wouldn't be shocked if some of the more R-leaning polls had him in the upper 30s next week. He can obviously still recover --America's attention span is short-- but Biden is going to be underwater for some time.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1937 on: August 26, 2021, 08:51:21 PM »

D's might not get wave insurance but you never know what happens if Ds gold onto H, wave insurance seats in IA, OH, NC and FL will come and so will DC statehood

That's why Warren, STABENOW or Feinstein aren't RETIRING in case there is a blue wave

Remember 2002/2010/2014 were the only Elections won Bush W won on dimpled chads in 2000/2004 and we slaughtered Rs in 2006/2008/2012 and Trump barely won in 2019 and we won 2018/2020 fair and square

Clinton won in 1992/ but the Filibuster wasn't gonna get nuked on ACA act back then and Rs blocked it
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #1938 on: August 26, 2021, 10:37:20 PM »

ISPOS; August 25-26

49% approve (+3)
46% disapprove (-3)

(Recently added in 538 tracker)
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1939 on: August 26, 2021, 11:24:54 PM »

Really clear:

From September to December, push the jobs bill, $15 minimum wage or push a primary challenge against Hassan, Kelly and others that vote against it...

Clear and Clear
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #1940 on: August 27, 2021, 05:22:31 AM »

ISPOS; August 25-26

49% approve (+3)
46% disapprove (-3)

(Recently added in 538 tracker)

Seems to be stabilizing at least. This and the YouGov seems like he may have hit his low already.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1941 on: August 27, 2021, 08:41:51 AM »

Stop worrying about polls until Spring of 2022, Afghanistan will fade as an issue in Winter and domestic issues are gonna comeback to forefront

It's clear the FBI passed on Prosecuting Trump they couldn't get a Felony conviction same with NY Prosecution, a misdemenor instead, bit BLM protestors been charged and convicted of Mob action and this was mob action with Proud boys but female and Minorities aren't gonna forget next yr and 2024/ Proud Boyz orchestrated by Trump a mob Action against politicians
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1942 on: August 27, 2021, 12:09:35 PM »

Stop worrying about polls until Spring of 2022, Afghanistan will fade as an issue in Winter and domestic issues are gonna comeback to forefront

Ronald Reagan was re-elected in a landslide a year after the Beirut barracks bombings.

George H.W. Bush failed to get re-elected a year after he won the Gulf War.

Bill Clinton was re-elected a year after that clusterf**k in Mogadishu.

It's the economy stupid. Or COVID, or whatever.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1943 on: August 27, 2021, 04:06:39 PM »

Will today’s event increase Biden's ratings?

Watch for polls... and see. State polls have been scarce so far.

Taking a harsh strike against people who have murdered Americans in a terrorist attack is good for polling. It is also good in itself. "Mess with the Best -- die like the rest". Who the President is matters little.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1944 on: August 27, 2021, 05:12:25 PM »
« Edited: August 27, 2021, 05:17:09 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

Biden won't be at 46(43 Approval come Nov. 2022, he is gonna be at 54(45 just like it was before Afghanistan

The Rs think Biden will have a subatained Approval of mid 40s like Trump and Trump was impeached for Ukraine

Trump was never liked by D's no major D endorsed Trump but major Rs like Kasich and Synder, Bill Krystol and Chuck Bagel have already endorsed Biden

It's very funny Rs are trying to surplant Trump Approvals on Biden, I don't like Biden that much he has Tara Reade but we can't go back to polluting  and insurrection like Trump

Environmentalist warned Reagan of FRACKING HE DID MORE DAMAGE TO environment than Carter and look where we are

We did better under Reagan but we polluted the Environment, Mike Moore said this on Faranheit 9/11

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1945 on: August 28, 2021, 01:22:46 AM »

Pollster Marty why do you keep saying Biden has a 46/43% Approvals, if that's the case why are you Rs gonna lose NJ and Cali 60% and lose VA by 5 pts, the Rs have controlled the Speakership 16/20 Elections but have not controlled the Prez and the Senate have been Evenly matched between the Parties

If Ryan or Jeff Jackson win it's over, they will break the Filibuster and most like D's would have the H, they are Blue Dogs but are moderates not Conservatives

He is the only one that keep doing that and so did Trump Toupee, he's gone
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1946 on: August 28, 2021, 08:57:00 AM »

I know it’s mostly schtick OC, but it’s laughable to pretend Tom Ryan is some world-beater. His only chance of winning in 2022 is if it’s a massive, massive blue wave. If it’s a neutral, R-leaning, or even mildly D-leaning year he loses big.

No it's not, Biden has been flux between 46 and 54 Approvals, not a red Leaning yr, most of the people believe that are Atlastis like Scott and So19, do you know what urban poverty is no you don't, Pandemic exacerbated it

Blks and Latinos and Females live in it  all the time 77percent of Latinos and Blks are homeless imprisoned, 10 percent of whites and we do well in VBM, voter Suppression doesn't stop us from voting it's voting procedures if you don't have an ID shame on you I'm Real ID afe
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1947 on: August 28, 2021, 09:17:25 AM »

OH, NC and IA Sen and FL Gov are wave insurance seats and won't be won unless D's maintain control of H that's why it's called WAVE INSURANCE BUT THEY ALL HAVE A 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING ITS NOT MT, AK, TX AND KS OIL STATES

Nate Silver has it 304 but states don't always vote the same way ME, NC were the exception last time

BLKS AND LATINOS and Females make up  half the voting bok, it's not a Caucasian election and 2010/2014 were under normal circumstances not a Pandemic
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1948 on: August 28, 2021, 09:19:44 AM »

I know it’s mostly schtick OC, but it’s laughable to pretend Tom Ryan is some world-beater. His only chance of winning in 2022 is if it’s a massive, massive blue wave. If it’s a neutral, R-leaning, or even mildly D-leaning year he loses big.

No it's not, Biden has been flux between 46 and 54 Approvals, not a red Leaning yr, most of the people believe that are Atlastis like Scott and So19, do you know what urban poverty is no you don't, Pandemic exacerbated it

Blks and Latinos and Females live in it  all the time 77percent of Latinos and Blks are homeless imprisoned, 10 percent of whites and we do well in VBM, voter Suppression doesn't stop us from voting it's voting procedures if you don't have an ID shame on you I'm Real ID afe
The map isn’t going back to 1992-2012 imo. GA is safe blue and OH/IA are safe red.

The only way Ohio flips is if you run an establishment guy like Kasich against a Bernie or Sherrod Brown type. Tim Ryan is not that guy.

That your Prediction when the 2022 maps come out, I will make OH and FL 60% blue to make you mad too and NC and IA blue as well

If you was such a Predictor, you would be on TV

Dave made the 2021 maps, he will make the 2022 maps
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1949 on: August 28, 2021, 10:07:59 AM »

No it's not, Biden has been flux between 46 and 54 Approvals

Don't know what you mean by flux in this context, but Biden's approval was declining. Last time he hade 54 on 538 was May 26.

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 ... 250  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies