Would you rather live in North Korea or Saudi Arabia?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 11:40:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Would you rather live in North Korea or Saudi Arabia?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Poll
Question: In which country would you rather live?
North Korea

Saudi Arabia

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 92

Author Topic: Would you rather live in North Korea or Saudi Arabia?  (Read 13036 times)
2952-0-0
exnaderite
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2010, 02:30:18 AM »

Either way, no one in Saudi Arabia poses a direct threat to us.

Epic failure.
cpeeks
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2010, 09:45:07 AM »

Women dont have rights, homosexuals are persecuted, public beheadings just to name a few. Why dont you actually do research on stuff instead of towing the party line.

Look are they under dictatorship or are the free to vote them out of office at the next election? Either way, no one in Saudi Arabia poses a direct threat to us. Iran should be our main focus.

Lets see here genius, um OSAMA BIN LADEN IS FROM SAUDIA ARABIA, AND 15 OF THE 19 HIJACKERS WERE FROM SAUDIA ARABIA, but know thats not a threat. Geez!
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2010, 10:10:11 AM »

Women dont have rights, homosexuals are persecuted, public beheadings just to name a few. Why dont you actually do research on stuff instead of towing the party line.

Look are they under dictatorship or are the free to vote them out of office at the next election? Either way, no one in Saudi Arabia poses a direct threat to us. Iran should be our main focus.

No, Saudi Arabia does not have elections, not even fake ones. Women do not have the right to drive, homosexuality is a capital offense, Christians are persecuted, as are all religions other than Islam, and alcohol is illegal.

With regard to your statement that "no one in Saudi Arabia is a direct threat to us," as has already been stated, Osama Bin Laden, as well as 15 of the 19 hijackers, were from Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Arabia is the main source of funding for Al Qaeda and other extremist groups.
cpeeks
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2010, 12:22:55 PM »

Yea my bad I left that part off about how they fund them.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2010, 02:21:28 PM »

No, Saudi Arabia does not have elections, not even fake ones. Women do not have the right to drive, homosexuality is a capital offense, Christians are persecuted, as are all religions other than Islam, and alcohol is illegal.

With regard to your statement that "no one in Saudi Arabia is a direct threat to us," as has already been stated, Osama Bin Laden, as well as 15 of the 19 hijackers, were from Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Arabia is the main source of funding for Al Qaeda and other extremist groups.

Funding yes, but their base was in Afghanistan. Would you rather fight 2 wars or just one and have it be done with?
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2010, 02:33:12 PM »

I'd rather fight no war.
cpeeks
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2010, 04:11:44 PM »

[/quo

Funding yes, but their base was in Afghanistan. Would you rather fight 2 wars or just one and have it be done with?
[/quot
cpeeks
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2010, 04:14:07 PM »

I had rather fight the right people instead of starting wars against nations that are no threat to us, there were never any terrorist in Iraq until we brought them there by Bush's illegal invasion of a soverign nation.
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2010, 06:50:32 AM »

Bump.

North Korea. I prefer communism to religious fundamentalism.

Well considering Kim Jong-Il has a god-like cult personality in North Korea, the Government is in charge of marriage and divorce (which they rarely allow), and that displays of "public affection" of any kind is illegal due to Korean "tradition," North Korea isn't exactly a secular paradise.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2010, 06:51:59 AM »

Bump.

Well considering Kim Jong-Il has a god-like cult personality in North Korea, the Government is in charge of marriage and divorce (which they rarely allow), and that displays of "public affection" of any kind is illegal due to Korean "tradition," North Korea isn't exactly a secular paradise.

I know. Albania had the best idea when it comes to state religion.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2010, 06:57:17 AM »

Bump.

What do you like about Albania in regards to state religion?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2010, 09:02:39 AM »

Christ have mercy. I've seen people think we go around on camels in Saudi Arabia, I've seen people think that they speak 'Saudi Arabian' and I've seen people think we live in tents; but I haven't seen anybody as fundamentally and basically retarded as you. Good job. You win.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2010, 12:24:13 PM »

Bump.

GTFO
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2010, 03:43:01 AM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies