If The GOP Trends Populist & Libertarian?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:11:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  If The GOP Trends Populist & Libertarian?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If The GOP Trends Populist & Libertarian?  (Read 1081 times)
Governor PiT
Robert Stark
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -0.87

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 08, 2009, 04:46:19 PM »
« edited: February 08, 2009, 04:50:39 PM by RobST »

I am not Populist, I am not a libertarian. I am a conservative. I will not let either take us over at the expense of the other. But if I have to choose I will choose the later. Everytime I hear Ron Paulites talk of "kicking out the Neocons(There term for Evans and Strong military)" or Huck people talking of kicking out the "Greedy Rich loving people" it makes me sick. They have no idea what they are talking about. Whats worse its a false debate that doesn't exist. 60% ot 70% of Republicans and Socially and Fiscally conservative. The rest are either populists or liberatarian leaning Reps or Moderate to liberal Reps like Snowe or Collins. All are welcomed in my book cause I believe that we need a big tent. I just get PO whenever either side talks of kicking out the other. I get most pissed about Populists cause they pose the greater risk via Huckabee. Most Libertarians don't want to kick out populists just prevent them from kicking them out and get a chance to run thinks since they think Big Gov;t has been dominating the party which isn't exactly innaccurate either.

I can related to Ron Paul and Huck to some degree on those issues. The Neo-cons and the big money interest are the worst elements within the Republican Party. The religious right is dangerous because of their alliance with the www.Neoconzionistthreat.com . The Republican Party needs Populism AND Libertarianism. Enemies of Populism and Libertarianism include Neocons, Wall Street Bankers, and Foreign Lobby Interest.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 11:10:47 PM »

SORRY NOT INTERESTED.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length