The Official Obama Approval Ratings Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Official Obama Approval Ratings Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Official Obama Approval Ratings Thread  (Read 1224096 times)
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« on: June 07, 2009, 10:42:43 AM »

I highly doubt Obama still has 60% + Approvals for doing nothing productive in the entire time as president. It'll be funny if the pollsters show Obama's #'s go up if GM or Chrysler close down.

All these polls are B.S , you can thank the media for that Cheesy
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 09:12:59 AM »

I highly doubt Obama still has 60% + Approvals for doing nothing productive in the entire time as president. It'll be funny if the pollsters show Obama's #'s go up if GM or Chrysler close down.

How old are you? Just curious.

pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 11:11:51 AM »

How old are you? Just curious.

You have some growing up to do before you can join the armed services, use cancerweed or stupidwater products, drive a motor vehicle, attend college, view R-rated movies without an adult parent or guardian, or vote.  You will surely find out by then why your Jewish ancestors typically had political views diametrically opposite yours.

May God bless you with much more wisdom before you get any real responsibilities.

oh...yes, I'll find out why Jews are so far-left that christians support Israel more  then  some Jews.

oh.. wait I already know why... because they want the "Treat specialer then christians" treatment

Just cause i'm a Jew It doesn't mean i'll start voting stupidly like most American Jews. Isralei Jews are also more Conservative BTW.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 11:34:02 AM »

I think we can all agree that with these approval numbers, Utah is no longer in play for Obama.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 05:18:14 PM »

Latest newsweek poll!!!

Obama approval:
approve- 69 pc
dissaprove-18 pc

Latest rass poll!!!

Obama approval:
Approve - 21%
Disapprove - 79%
lol
but rasmussen polls are more fair than newsweek's Wink

Of course, only the right leaning pollsters are ever fair...
OH GOD FORBID, OBAMA GETTING LOW RATINGS FROM ANY POLLS MEANS THAT THOSE POLLS ARE REPUBLICAN POLLS!

GROW UP!

pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 10:18:48 PM »

Honestly, Stop being a baby!

If things don't go your way you throw a f***ing tantrum!

pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 11:13:44 AM »

I still think Obama will be a popular president. I'm also thinking that his lowest rate may be 45 pc but he will, like every president before, regain popularity. I think that he's calculating what he's doing and BTW he is smarter than Bush or Clinton.
He has and will always have a strong popularity among Blacks and Liberals, having 2/3 or at least 1/2 of the latino support and at least 40 pc of the White support.
American Electoral Landscape is changing and the only descent republican for the future is Charlie Crist

I whole heartedly agree with that. Future Senator Crist should run in 2016.

Why so His scandals can become national and destroy any chances for the GOP to win  in 2016 or 2020?

Crist has too many skeletons in the closet.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 04:16:15 PM »

I'm tired of hearing democrats whine, If your going tobeat the s*** out of our president when he's in office, then we "Right WINGZ MORALFAGS, TERROSIRTZZZZ" have the same right to do to your president.

First with Conservatives being a threat ot HLS, Now GOPhers hiring mobs to make Specter, Sebelius and other democrats cry.

I mean, Come on. I know osme one will say that the GOP is no better with the stupid birther thing. It's BS

But guess what, I'm one of those 42% of GOPhers who think Obama was born in America.

pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 04:41:23 PM »

LOL
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009, 02:21:15 PM »

SurveyUSA has just released their August tracking numbers, previous month in paranthesis:

A great day for the coming Union of Christian and Corporate States, if you believe these polls:

Alabama: 40/58(42/56)
California: 62/33(66/30)
Iowa: 45/51(56/40)
Kansas: 45/51(41/53)
Kentucky: 36/61(41/55)
Minnesota: 53/44(51/46)
Missouri: 48/50(55/42)
New Mexico: 52/46(61/37)
New York: 58/38(63/34)
Oregon: 54/39(54/42)
Virginia: 42/54(44/49)
Washington: 51/46(56/41)
Wisconsin: 45/50(50/45)

They are playing for keeps this time. There won't be any elections possible to challenge the basic reality after 2012. Get your passports ready if you are a liberal or something other than a fundamentalist Christian.

Wut?
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 04:31:50 PM »

The things being posted in this thread remind me of why no matter how far left I move on some issues, I will never be able to become a Democrat. A Corporate and theocratic state will come in 2012 because the election will be rigged? When someone basically comes out and says that the only legitimate elections are those won by Democrats, then I tune them out.

It's the ones after 2012 that would be rigged.

Wow. Congrats you reached my levels of stupidity.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 02:22:53 PM »

The things being posted in this thread remind me of why no matter how far left I move on some issues, I will never be able to become a Democrat. A Corporate and theocratic state will come in 2012 because the election will be rigged? When someone basically comes out and says that the only legitimate elections are those won by Democrats, then I tune them out.
No Democrat actually believes those things besides pbrower.

He probably believes Diebold rigged the 2004 election too.

No. Kenneth Blackwell, Secretary of State in Ohio in 2004. Add to that a smear campaign that incorporated forgeries, including one putting John Kerry and Jane Fonda in the same place at the same time (lighting patterns indicate a forgery due to light striking them from different directions) and a campaign of manipulation of fear of international terrorism.

Obama played a beat-the-cheat strategy and won in 2008.

I simply have no faith in any honor of the Hard Right in America -- people who act as if Niccolo Machiavelli were a Founding Father.

Oh! Obama is so great that he can beat a rigged election! All Hail Lord Obama!

I don't want to go too far with this. The GOP was able to manipulate the consequences of the September 11 attack for every bit of political gain possible. In 2004 the Bush campaign manipulated terror warnings to scare people into voting for them. By 2006 they recognized that the gig was up. They could rig a small margin and make things look close, but not a huge gap. In 2008 the gap got even larger because of GOP bungling of the economy.

That's enough for 2008. The GOP continues to attract the most ruthless of political operatives  -- at one time, Lee Atwater, and more recently Karl Rove. The GOP can make things very profitable for a small group of economic elites at the expense of everyone else, and those economic elites don't want to relinquish the power that they had when Rove was Party Boss and wielded dictatorial powers -- once the Hard Right gets power back.

I just don't trust the b@stards. Enough said.  

Keep being a idiotic hack. It'll get you many places.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2009, 02:47:29 PM »

All political life is flux. We must never forget that. Some things are of course impossible, or at least so unlikely that one has to go through incredible contortions to make them seem possible, as in "a Republican could win DC if the Democrat appears as a particiapant in a KKK rally" or "the Democrat will win Utah if his opponent calls Mormonism a 'demonic cult'".

Many people over-estimated Dubya's political abilities after 9/11 and his likelihood of getting genuine bipartisanship in meeting real dangers to America. I was one of them for a time.

And oyu are currently way overestimating Obama.

Your a hack admit it.

pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 06:02:50 PM »

Harry Reid is in deep political trouble; he is an ideologue in a moderate state. It could simply that he has passed the "sell-by" date.

Of course, he's not in as bad shape as the Republican Senator from Nevada, reasons having nothing to do with ideology.

Strange things can happen.

Ensign lives in Whorevada the scandal may have made him Safe for all we know.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2009, 11:11:25 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies