LOA Through March 18th (Proxy Withdrawn As of April 22nd)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 12:35:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  LOA Through March 18th (Proxy Withdrawn As of April 22nd)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: LOA Through March 18th (Proxy Withdrawn As of April 22nd)  (Read 855 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2023, 10:21:14 PM »

Quote from: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
Two weeks ago was the breaking point, which led to the post above. I did not expect it to take another two weeks after that, but as I said, I was going to put my real life concerns first and I did.

Gotta take care of yourself first.  After all, this is just a game...it comes secondary to everything else. 

The main limitation was being able to get on frequently enough to satisfy the demands of the Senate and the the stress of the backlog and needing to catch up as well as the expected usual drama and all the other crap this place brings snowballed and overwhelmed me, causing panic attacks.

Man...if the game is giving you panic attacks, and you're no longer having fun, perhaps you should consider leaving it.  It would be a HUGE loss for the game, for sure...but like I said, you have to take care of your own health first.  This game is not worth losing your mind or life over.

That said, I'm very happy to see you back in the fold.  Prayers and good vibes for continued recovery coming your way!

Stay good, my friend.  Smiley

That's why I decided to retire in the April elections. If the same thing starts happening in another way even with that step taken, then yes it would be on the table.

I appreciate the well wishes.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies