Data guru Harry Enten: GOP in best midterm position in 80 years, predicts 236-241 seats
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 03:49:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Data guru Harry Enten: GOP in best midterm position in 80 years, predicts 236-241 seats
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Data guru Harry Enten: GOP in best midterm position in 80 years, predicts 236-241 seats  (Read 4564 times)
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2022, 04:10:11 AM »

*SNIP*

Yeah yeah, I know your new strategy is avoid being sincere and instead demonize us by using strawmen and things you made up. It's ok, we're not going anywhere. It's you who'll die out eventually. Why? Because we're fighting for simple freedom and existence, while you're fighting to oppress. Good luck in the culture wars to come, you're going to need it.
Strawmen? Literally everything he said is actually happening right now.

Nope, sorry! It's either a lie or something that you people twisted to demonize us.
Unable to answer what a woman is- lie, there's a clear answer- cis and trans women are both women
Trans kids- good, no one is advocating for the nonsense y'all are claiming is being done, conservatives should stop abusing children.
Drag shows- good, stop sexualizing everything, it's not our fault you're weird
Rise in women's depression- the most grotesque part of this, implies that women having more freedom and being slightly more protected from sexual harassment is the cause, when there are very clear factors, cherry picks data.
Anti-white indoctrination- lie
Promotion of lies in the education system- you're the lies

In essence: pathetic. Can't believe I wasted 10 minutes to type out a response for this lazy middle school level argument

I’m not sure if you guys want to use the argument “drag shows” are good when trying to make an argument for your philosophical beliefs .

Also no both of you are wrong as conservatives have won on a good deal of social issues too including in the past 80 years so this whole everything moves in a left wing direction overtime is just inaccurate.

Also CRT has been implemented in public education so this is just a completely inaccurate talking point

Drag shows are fine, there's nothing inherently sexual about them. There's absolutely no reason for y'all to be so hateful about them, it's honestly just weird. I'm personally not a big enjoyer, but just let people express themselves.
Depends imo. Some drag shows are fine, but some videos I've seen have looked quite inappropriate for children.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2022, 04:12:53 AM »

*SNIP*

Yeah yeah, I know your new strategy is avoid being sincere and instead demonize us by using strawmen and things you made up. It's ok, we're not going anywhere. It's you who'll die out eventually. Why? Because we're fighting for simple freedom and existence, while you're fighting to oppress. Good luck in the culture wars to come, you're going to need it.

Nope, sorry! It's either a lie or something that you people twisted to demonize us.
Unable to answer what a woman is- lie, there's a clear answer- cis and trans women are both women
Trans kids- good, no one is advocating for the nonsense y'all are claiming is being done, conservatives should stop abusing children.
Rise in women's depression- the most grotesque part of this, implies that women having more freedom and being slightly more protected from sexual harassment is the cause, when there are very clear factors, cherry picks data.

In essence: pathetic. Can't believe I wasted 10 minutes to type out a response for this lazy middle school level argument

I’m not sure if you guys want to use the argument “drag shows” are good when trying to make an argument for your philosophical beliefs .

Also no both of you are wrong as conservatives have won on a good deal of social issues too including in the past 80 years so this whole everything moves in a left wing direction overtime is just inaccurate.

Also CRT has been implemented in public education so this is just a completely inaccurate talking point

Drag shows are fine, there's nothing inherently sexual about them. There's absolutely no reason for y'all to be so hateful about them, it's honestly just weird. I'm personally not a big enjoyer, but just let people express themselves.
Depends imo. Some drag shows are fine, but some videos I've seen have looked quite inappropriate for children.

You're right of course. Some drag shows are for adults and refer to sexual issues, but no one talks about sex to children. When I see conservatives convinced that drag artists reading children's books to kids is sexual, it's just weird of them.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2022, 04:20:28 AM »

*SNIP*

You're right of course. Some drag shows are for adults and refer to sexual issues, but no one talks about sex to children. When I see conservatives convinced that drag artists reading children's books to kids is sexual, it's just weird of them.
What I'm saying is I've seen videos online of kids at the sexual drag shows, and that should be illegal. If children are gonna be somewhere, people should be fully clothed.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2022, 04:47:14 AM »

*SNIP*

What I'm saying is I've seen videos online of kids at the sexual drag shows, and that should be illegal. If children are gonna be somewhere, people should be fully clothed.

Agreed, but it's exceedingly rare (and not worse than kids having to see sexualized commercials or going to races/sports games where there are barely-clothed women).
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2022, 05:44:58 AM »

The drag shows for kids is just such a weird hill to die on and I have no idea why it resonates so much with the left. It's like an old sitcom premise updated for this era that we're in now. I'm picturing an old 90s sitcom dad or Uncle Jesse getting stuck with the children for the day and then taking them all to see Dawn of the Dead or Die Hard or something. It's not evil or horrifying or anything like that but it's still a pretty weird thing to take small children to.

We definitely don't need to abolish the First Amendment in order to prevent it like Pieman or OSR want us to do, but we don't have to act like it's wholesome entertainment for tiny children.

Anyway, sorry for contributing to this terrible discussion.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2022, 07:59:01 AM »

*SNIP*

Agreed, but it's exceedingly rare (and not worse than kids having to see sexualized commercials or going to races/sports games where there are barely-clothed women).
I think sexualized commercials are also bad, for more reasons than just the children watching too. Society has become oversexualized.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2022, 09:07:22 PM »

*SNIP*

I’m someone who skips sex scenes in movies so how am I being hateful for thinking drag shows are horrible
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies