thread about leak to destroy Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 08:05:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  thread about leak to destroy Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
Author Topic: thread about leak to destroy Atlasia  (Read 7866 times)
Arson Plus
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2022, 04:54:49 AM »

Haven’t finished reading this yet - but would have happened had the Operation succeeded aside from ending the game and I find it funny how people spent hours trying to destroy a game they claim to despise. Let’s say they succeed, what would have happened?

Define success?

The Operation doesn’t get leaked for whatever reason and Truman can rig the election for the time being until the Supreme Court acts against him.
Arson Plus
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2022, 04:57:34 AM »
« Edited: April 26, 2022, 05:55:13 AM by ‎Ishan »

Also I just realized something that made the operation effectively impossible - the Supreme Court ruling against rigged elections and the tomfoolery they try to cause.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2022, 04:59:49 AM »

Also I just realized something that made the operation effectively impossible - the Supreme Court ruling against rigged elections and tomfoolery they try to cause.
The Supreme Court would in all likelihood be surprised by the scale of the plans, but I have no doubt they would act with swiftness once it looked necessary.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2022, 05:10:38 AM »

Haven’t finished reading this yet - but would have happened had the Operation succeeded aside from ending the game and I find it funny how people spent hours trying to destroy a game they claim to despise. Let’s say they succeed, what would have happened?

Define success?

The Operation doesn’t get leaked for whatever reason and Truman can rig the election for the time being until the Supreme Court acts against him.

1. Crane makes some bs pronouncements as GM detaining/killing/imprisoning the Court/Senate
2. In shock to unserious crowd who takes GM so seriously, nobody cares.
3. Mr. R, Adam and and others sue them into oblivion.
4. Court rules on proper certification, probably within hours
5. The real Senate swears in.
6. Any 1/6ing is deleted/infracted
7. Truman and OBD impeachments both result in conviction. Not sure if OBD's is before swearing in though.
8 Whenever UNL finally takes office, they start to rectify the situation.

ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2022, 07:44:04 AM »

I must admit discovering that CalamityBlue seemed to have very strong and hostile views about myself was a bit weird because I never interacted with him at all lol.

At least they remembered your name Cheesy

Hello there justice ikiverilen how are you doing

*hughughug*

I must admit discovering that CalamityBlue seemed to have very strong and hostile views about myself was a bit weird because I never interacted with him at all lol.

The Icant'believeitsnotikiverilenship.

You see what happened is, Xahar took a time machine back to 2008 and merged Verily and ilikeverin into one supreme being to rule over Atlasia for all of time.

Isn't that about when I was made Prime-Minister-for-Life of the Midwest? Wink
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2022, 10:34:28 AM »

*hughughug*

The Icant'believeitsnotikiverilenship.

You see what happened is, Xahar took a time machine back to 2008 and merged Verily and ilikeverin into one supreme being to rule over Atlasia for all of time.

Isn't that about when I was made Prime-Minister-for-Life of the Midwest? Wink

2006 to 2009. I picked a time when both you and Verily were around for it to work.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2022, 01:21:35 PM »

Oh my God, everyone involved in this thread just needs to touch grass and go outside. Why are we still relitigating this? Now would be a good time to actually legislate and pass bills.
Attorney General & LGC Deputy Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P
« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2022, 01:30:22 PM »

Oh my God, everyone involved in this thread just needs to touch grass and go outside. Why are we still relitigating this? Now would be a good time to actually legislate and pass bills.

Either your "attempts to make the game more fun" (Crane's version of events) or "attempts to kill/euthanize the game because you personally were seeing little value in it" (what it appears you/OBD's version amounts to) have created a huge mess. The cleaning up is still going on. Further, I see no reason to close off discussion as a means of taking care that these events are not repeated.

Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #133 on: April 26, 2022, 02:11:00 PM »

We are waiting for you to ride off into the sunset first ... in a paddy wagon. We've seen Truman's DM to you expressly stating he wanted you to be special prosecutor, that there was in fact no fraud, and that your job was to harass federalists and enrage others. Then you accepted, empaneled a grand jury under knowing false pretenses, issued fraudulent subpoena requests, and lied in court documents. Those are crimes bud. Im sure you will look very nice in orange. Wink

President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #134 on: April 26, 2022, 02:19:13 PM »

[when discussing the Supreme Court]
"The President actually doesn't have the power to do that"
"Who care"
Sums it all up really.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2022, 02:24:00 PM »

Oh my God, everyone involved in this thread

Just so we’re clear, you have posted more times in this thread than I have. Food for thought.

just needs to touch grass and go outside.

See post no. 3; my conscience is clear!

Why are we still relitigating this?

For serious operations like euthanasia it is good medical procedure to examine anything that went wrong during the operation and how those issues can be fixed. Though since you made that analogy I’m sure you know that already.

Now would be a good time to actually legislate and pass bills.

lol

ahahahahahahaha

…Promise you won’t motion to table the next twenty-four bills that come to the floor? Because that’s what you’ve been doing for basically every bill anyone in this thread is likely to write or sponsor.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2022, 06:07:42 PM »

lmao
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #137 on: April 26, 2022, 07:00:44 PM »

They went from death to the game of "budgets ever after"

to "lets pass some bills".

They call that the bargaining stage I think?
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #138 on: April 26, 2022, 07:05:08 PM »

Thanks to the election results , we will be having a great opportunity to do just that over the next two months
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #139 on: April 26, 2022, 07:07:24 PM »
« Edited: April 26, 2022, 07:11:18 PM by S019 »

They went from death to the game of "budgets ever after"

to "lets pass some bills".

They call that the bargaining stage I think?

Well yes, there are certain types of bills that I'd like to see, namely a roll back of the disastrous pro-death gun policy, a liberalization of trade and reduction of tariffs, as well as a reduction in regional tax rates. There actually is valid policy to pass, what is not valid are bills to ban "ivory towers" and other nonsense coming out of the south. Anyways, if we want to talk about realism, the next GM absolutely should raise interest rates to deal with current inflationary pressures on the economy. Also I am tired of being lumped in with this, I literally said that I only supported it to bring competition back to the game, which it did....maybe.....
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #140 on: April 26, 2022, 07:10:09 PM »

Thanks to the election results , we will be having a great opportunity to do just that over the next two months

There isn't much transformative stuff to actually pass since Labor has governed in a pretty bog standard social democratic way. Sure, there may be bills with 10,000 regulations from old bills that no one has read, but no one cares about the background bureaucratic stuff.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2022, 07:14:44 PM »

namely a roll back of the disastrous pro-death gun

What does SAO II have to do with Atlasia?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2022, 07:16:24 PM »

what? Also you took my comment out of context.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2022, 07:18:21 PM »

You said pro-death gun policy, we don't have a policy endorsing death gun.

Why do you think we have a policy that supports the serial killing of virtual reality gamers?
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2022, 07:21:35 PM »

I am tired of being lumped in with this, ... I only supported it ...
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2022, 07:23:22 PM »

Why do you think we have a policy that supports the serial killing of virtual reality gamers?

I do love that in S019's mind any bill he likes is important and any bill he doesn't like just should not even be allowed to be debated. If you decentered your foolish opposition to our right to defend ourselves from rapists you might have been able to find allies to work with you. I've passed dozens of bills with the left. But you just decided to bully anyone you didnt agree with and scream "you am evil vile man I hate you!" as though you know me. Then it turns out you did unethical stuff in game with full knowledge that it was unethical and are claiming it was OK. Is it a surprise to you that you got 0 votes?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2022, 07:26:37 PM »

I meant that the gun policy that was passed was a pro-death one that will lead to a rise in mass shootings. We see this in real life, as America is basically the only developed country with minimal gun control and we're the only country that suffers from gun violence. Ever wonder why the Brits and Australians have it so good? Because when gun violence incidents happened in their country in the 1990s, they realized this was an issue and did something about it. President Clinton (bless him) to his credit, did do something, but not making the AWB permanent was a massive mistake on his part.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2022, 07:29:58 PM »

If you decentered your foolish opposition to our right to defend ourselves from rapists you might have been able to find allies to work with you.

Lol comical straw man that immediately reveals you have no idea what you're talking about.

But you just decided to bully anyone you didnt agree with and scream "you am evil vile man I hate you!" as though you know me.

You act like I started this vendetta, but it was you and fhtagn who were butthurt that I didn't support your bill to install school prayer in schools. Awwww, boo hoo!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #148 on: April 26, 2022, 07:31:57 PM »

If you decentered your foolish opposition to our right to defend ourselves from rapists you might have been able to find allies to work with you.

Lol comical straw man that immediately reveals you have no idea what you're talking about.

But you just decided to bully anyone you didnt agree with and scream "you am evil vile man I hate you!" as though you know me.

You act like I started this vendetta, but it was you and fhtagn who were butthurt that I didn't support your bill to install school prayer in schools. Awwww, boo hoo!

It's a bit weird that you keep namedropping me in convos I'm not even a part of.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #149 on: April 26, 2022, 07:33:07 PM »

Wait you committed treason because you were mad at Fhtagn and Mr. R?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies