Opinion of Non Swing voter
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 02:22:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Non Swing voter
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 59

Author Topic: Opinion of Non Swing voter  (Read 1090 times)
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 02, 2021, 10:51:34 PM »

Spicy thread time.
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 10:56:09 PM »

Such a sane and courteous guy..

Obvious FF.
Thunder98 🇮🇱 🤝 🇵🇸
Thunder98
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 10:56:59 PM »

Clown
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2021, 10:58:14 PM »

We already did this, like, three days ago.
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2021, 11:02:14 PM »

FF. Despite his tendency to be abrasive sometimes, I still think he's a good guy and he's not the only one to be off on something. (Assuming Youngkin does win)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2021, 11:02:41 PM »

FF
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2021, 11:04:07 PM »

I have to apologize to ElectionsGuy for my commments, NSV is dumber.
Podgy the Bear
mollybecky

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2021, 12:18:09 AM »

Still an FF.  At least he tried to justify his contention with data.  Far different from the stupid trolling that SN and Woodbury were doing last year.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2021, 12:43:15 AM »

While I appreciate his attempts at being a moderate hero, some of his posts seem straight up deranged.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2021, 01:05:42 AM »

Top 5 greatest Atlas clowns

Can the two people who voted Youngkin by 4-7, if not trolling, please explain this far fetched vote?Huh

Youngkin's campaign is like a well-oiled machine.  His hand is on the pulse of what Virginia voters care about.

This is definitely the behavior of someone who thinks he has a chance of winning.

Exactly.  He knows he's losing.  He knows his base is unmotivated.  He's just desperately trying to throw stuff at the wall now to see what sticks.  But yeah the polls showing a 2 point race are really believable because ... something something Biden approval.

There is no proof that Republicans have an enthusiasm edge just because a few GOP terrorists are harassing school board members in Loudoun County.  Please don't dignify this as if it's fact.

Yes, the same pollsters who previously overestimated Dems are now "correcting" by just overestimating the GOP (just like CA)... that race didn't shift 15 points in a week.  The polls were just off. 

Its fascinating how the "analysts" who predicted that Dems would pickup house seats in 2020 are now being idolized here for saying VA is close.

And no hot takes have mentioned how Youngkin has dumped millions and millions of dollars into this race and has barely moved the needle.

As we prepare for the inevitable Gov. Glenn Youngkin, share memories of Democratic Party achievements in the state before they are repealed in one fell swoop.

Thanks for nothing, Jayapal

Just preserving this post so it cannot be deleted after Nov. 2.

I think Youngkin barely pulls it off. I don't think the environment is good for Democrats in both NJ and VA, so I think it'll be Youngkin+3.

If Youngkin wins (and I think he will), it won't be more by more than a point.

I would love to see a map showing how Youngkin pulls off a 3 point or even 1 point win. 
Then don’t make a thread asking for opinions if you don’t opinions that go against yours.

I take it that's a no on the map
No, I’m saying don’t make opinion threads if you’re just gonna say “your opinion is wrong” the moment someone doesn’t predict an election the same way you do.

Or.  Don't post in an opinion thread if you don't want someone to ask you to explain it.  Especially when it's way outside of what even the most optimistic board republicans think.

Polls moved towards the democrats as the CA recall approached, that isn't happening here.

Which shows how ridiculous these polls are, when everyone just voted exactly like they did in 2020.  As will mostly be the case in VA.  And then the same blue avatars will delete their pre-election predictions as they did last time.

Wapo gives Terrance mcawfuliffe 4 Pinocchios for repeatedly inflating covid threat in the commonwealth

This fear mongering is a sign of a flailing campaign. Could Dems really not find anyone better?

Youngkin has literally been fear mongering this entire campaign...

They are really desperate for talking points on this.  It's going to be hilarious to read this forum when Youngkin loses.

Given that T-Mac is "more vulnerable than Tester" I guess when Youngkin loses it means the Dem senate is safe for 4 years!

Spot on.  If Youngkin underperforms he'll go from an amazing candidate to a lackluster candidate.  The whole GOP is just like Trump now (remember how he trashed Barbara Comstock and Mia Love after they lost).  And if McAuliffe wins it should logically imply that Tester is safe given that individual's moniker, but we all know it's more likely T-Mac wins and Tester loses.

The fact that we’re even a little unsure how this race will turn out is a clear sign of how horrible the environment is for Democrats.  Youngkin is a C-list candidate running a D-/F+ campaign and yet he’s running neck-in-neck with our best possible recruit largely b/c of how toxic the Democratic brand is right now.  This should be a blowout.  The fact that it isn’t tells you everything you need to know and pretending otherwise is counterproductive wishcasting.  If the Democrats don’t get their act together in a big way, really quickly - and that ship may have already sailed - then we’re probably looking at a 1994/2010 environment except with less ground left to lose

People in the know aren't even a little unsure.  Just because blue avatars and "analysts" on twitter who were horrendously off in 2020 say so, doesn't make it reality.  No votes have been counted.  I heard the same thing about the CA recall race.

I'm gonna go a little off topic here but circle back to Virginia politics...

The most educated states generally have done incredibly well getting their citizens inoculated from covid. Many of these are also states considered to be quite liberal...New Hampshire, Penn, Delaware, D.C., Minnesota, Hawaii, Oregon, California, Colorado. Each of these states has a lower adult (this is also voting age) full vaccination rate than Virginia does. To me this really speaks volumes, it shows Virginians aren't easily fooled and do well making educated choices. This is yet another reason why I believe T.Mac will be elected to his second term as governor. Am I crazy or do you agree?

No I agree.  It's an educated and increasingly liberal state.  There are few if any swing voters.  There is no evidence that they are defecting to the GOP other than a bunch of polls by pollsters who were just off by 10-15 points in the CA Recall race + some anecdotal evidence about signs in Asian areas of Fairfax.

Perlen vor den Schweinen
kongress
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2021, 02:07:34 AM »

High-energy FF guy.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2021, 03:01:41 AM »

Certainly kind of a hackish poster, but absolutely harmless and entertaining. FF.
Hope For A New Era
EastOfEden
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2021, 03:30:15 AM »

FF, but I think he might have been a bit of a...T-Hac
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2021, 08:08:54 AM »

I get along with him fine. Would not like to see any posters go, but would much rather Scholl, PM2, and wbrocks than NSV. NSV actually contributes interesting original thought unlike that lot.
BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2021, 08:28:29 AM »
« Edited: November 03, 2021, 02:58:30 PM by BigSerg »

Massive HP
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2021, 09:13:43 AM »

A living proof, that education in VA sucks.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2021, 09:44:05 AM »

But TRUMP loves the poorly educated.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2021, 09:53:28 AM »

Hopefully he chills out during his 2 month exile.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies