Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:17:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021 (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021  (Read 4434 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« on: February 11, 2021, 10:12:07 PM »

so that I can do this early.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 11:33:34 PM »

Speech in Berlin, New Hampshire with Liberal Gubernatorial Candidate Evelyn Roberts

Hello, everyone!

I have come here to talk about why should you, vote liberal and vote for Minority Leader of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, Evelyn Roberts. If you vote for Minority Leader Roberts and Liberal down-ballot, you will get people that will fight for you, fighting to lower your taxes, fighting for your liberty, and fighting for most importantly, you. I hope that you vote for Evelyn Roberts for Governor of New Hampshire and I'd like to hand the mic to her.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 12:01:58 AM »

Lincoln Speech about the Value Added Tax

Hello, everyone!

So, I am going to talk about the Value Added Tax and state the truth about it. You might have heard about the the Value Added Tax is regressive, but how come 162 countries, including our northern neighbor Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Switzerland, have a Value Added Tax, and they are progressive countries. But the countries that oppose are VAT are countries such as Syria, Saudi Arabia, Libya, and Somalia, all countries considered "regressive" and while Labor claims that the VAT is a regressive tax, look at the countries that adopt a VAT, and look at the countries that oppose the VAT.
You got to conclude that Labor are the real regressives on the Value Added Tax and I call on everyone to vote against Labor in your local elections.

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 12:14:39 AM »

Lincoln Ad: Real Regressives

Ishan: You might have heard Laborites call a Value Added Tax Regressive

KaiserDave in Columbus: "talk about a regressive tax"
Ishan: Well it simply isn't.

Ishan: 162 countries, including our northern neighbor, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, and Switzerland, have a Value Added Tax, and they are progressive countries by most people.

Ishan: But yet, Labor calls a Value Added Tax, a tax supported by most countries, including progressive countries.

Ishan: You might be wondering, what are the countries that oppose a Value Added Tax.

Ishan: Countries such as Saudi Arabia, Syria, Libya, and Somalia, countries that are considered regressive.

Ishan: So think about which countries support a Value Added Tax, (countries that support a Value Added Tax are flashed in blue on a screen), and countries that are opposed to a Value Added Tax, (countries are flashed in maroon on a screen), you will see who is regressive.

Ishan: You got to conclude that Labor is the real regressives on the Value Added Tax and I call on everyone to vote against Labor in your local elections.

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2021, 12:15:56 AM »

Me: Attempts to refrain from partisan attacks in first NPC speech

Me after reading this:
Well, there was a attack ad here so I had to conteract that attack ad.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2021, 12:57:00 AM »

Lincoln Ad: For the VAT or Against:

Narrator: Lincoln Labor claims that it is all against the Value Added Tax...

Lincoln Chancellor S019 is on the Floor:

Reintroducing this amendment:

Lincoln Value Added Tax Act
2. The Government of Lincoln shall establish a Value Added Tax of 5% 15% for all goods except for, all materials related to education, clothing, and food.
Narrator: But yet, the Speaker and the defacto head of Lincoln Labor claims that the party is against the Value Added Tax.
Lincoln Labor is:
-Fighting Against the Value Added Tax

Narrator: Lincoln Labor is fighting against a Value Added Tax, but how come their Chancellor supports a Value Added Tax.
Narrator: Vote Against Labor in your local elections because quite simply, they hold both sides, but claim to support only one.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2021, 01:06:37 AM »

I will just quickly note my regional party is Tricolor, not Lincoln Labor. Also Labor is not a homogenous party, in that everyone believes the exact same thing, it's diverse, heterogenous and people have different views.
By regional party, I mean Lincoln's branch of Labor that KaiserDave was pushing, and KaiserDave said here that Lincoln's branch of Labor is against a VAT and I remember him attacking the DA for not being homogenous on the VAT.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2021, 01:10:07 AM »

I will just quickly note my regional party is Tricolor, not Lincoln Labor. Also Labor is not a homogenous party, in that everyone believes the exact same thing, it's diverse, heterogenous and people have different views.
By regional party, I mean Lincoln's branch of Labor that KaiserDave was pushing, and KaiserDave said here that Lincoln's branch of Labor is against a VAT and I remember him attacking the DA for not being homogenous on the VAT.

Again what KaiserDave is pushing is a regional party, and I am a Tricolor member
Well, he isn't part of Lincoln Labor, and the official regional party page is here so I must presume that KaiserDave is commenting on Lincoln's branch of Labor.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2021, 01:16:08 AM »

It is so easy to understand that it attacks other parties as a whole for "supporting" or opposing it.
An example of Labor understanding "big tent parties"
specifically the DA's and Ishan's Value Added Tax.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2021, 01:24:09 AM »
« Edited: February 15, 2021, 01:31:49 AM by Ishan »

It is so easy to understand that it attacks other parties as a whole for "supporting" or opposing it.
An example of Labor understanding "big tent parties"
specifically the DA's and Ishan's Value Added Tax.

Liberals, which have only two active members last I checked.
Ignoring the fact that the Comptroller General is a Liberal and part of the Game Moderation team so unless you are excluding me, or excluding CraneHusband or Congressman Poirot, you are wrong.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2021, 10:55:10 AM »

Why should you vote Liberal? National TV Ad

Narrator: Why should you vote Liberal?

Narrator: Well, if you vote Liberal, you will get savings accounts

Narrator: and lower taxes

Narrator: and more democracy, as under a Liberal government, there will be citizen referendums

Narrator: If you vote liberal, you will get savings accounts, lower taxes, and more democracy!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2021, 03:37:43 PM »

Ad/Pamphlet will be played/distributed nationally
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2021, 03:54:18 PM »

Pamphlet to be distributed in New York City
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2021, 10:11:09 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2021, 10:30:44 PM by Ishan »

"Think More"
To air in all Lincoln states in the NPC elections

NARRATOR: Think more about voting DA in your local elections...

NARRATOR: A major figure in the DA, Dwarven Dragon fought for a salt tax.

NARRATOR: A salt tax which was strongly rejected by our great region which cost investment and potential jobs

NARRATOR: And when Dwarven Dragon joined the DA, they embraced him and his values by supporting him for senate...

NARRATOR: Which we rejected overwhelmingly, despite partisanship...

NARRATOR: Despite this, the Democratic Alliance thinks that he and his values should be allowed in their party.

NARRATOR: You've got to think more before voting Democratic Alliance in your local elections, as jobs and investment will be lost if they get anywhere near power.

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2021, 10:39:01 PM »

Vote Evelyn Roberts
To air in New Hampshire

ER (Evelyn Roberts): I'm Evelyn Roberts, and I am running for Governor.

ER: Well, you might ask, why vote for me for Governor?

ER: For one, I have legislative experience to work with all sides in the state.

ER: I have a plan to make New Hampshire back to normal,

ER: I have a plan to have a savings account for everyone.

ER: If you want a better New Hampshire that will go back to normal, make things done, and help us save money, vote Evelyn Roberts for Governor!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2021, 06:01:20 PM »

Speech in Salem, New Hampshire

Hello everyone!

I'd like to promote the Liberals in this great state and ask why should you vote for them. Well, first of all, under a liberal government, there will be more investment into New Hampshire small business that are operated by people like you. If you vote Liberal, there will be savings account for you, so that people can save, in case of something bad happening to you. If you vote Liberal, there will be more direct democracy and you can vote on what the government chooses, so I hope whatever you are thinking about voting for, you vote Liberal!

Thank you for listening to my speech today and I hope you vote Liberal!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2021, 10:19:36 PM »

Colorado: Vote Liberal!
To air in Colorado in the NPC elections

NARRATOR: If you want a party that will help you, vote liberal.

NARRATOR: Under a Liberal Government, teleworkers will get tax credits.

NARRATOR: Under a Liberal Government, dumb regulations like banning the sale of cars on Sunday will be repealed.

NARRATOR: Under a Liberal Government, there will be financial aid for local craft beer makers.

NARRATOR: Under a Liberal Government, there will be a statewide drug treatment program.

NARRATOR: Under a Liberal Government, abusers won't escape justice.

NARRATOR: If you support all of these common sense reforms that the Colorado Liberals support, vote Liberal!

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2021, 10:48:24 PM »

Speech in Fort Collins, Colorado

Hello everyone!

I am here with the sole MP of the Colorado House of Commons, and the next Governor of Colorado, Bill Carey!

Thank you for coming here, and staying safe by having a mask on and following social distancing procedures. I hope that you make a extra-ordinary change by voting Liberal, for various reasons, including the repealing of dumb regulations, more money for you by having tax credits for various things, and having various programs to help ordinary Coloradans every day!

Thank you, and I hope that you make an extra-ordinary change and that Colorado becomes the election surprise!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2021, 11:09:52 PM »

Speech in Spokane, Washington

This speech will be directed towards former Greens and environmentalist voters

Most of you, if not all of you, voted Green this last election. I hope that you do your civic duty and vote firstly, and second of all, I hope you mark liberal on your ballot, for City Councilor Edward Bates for Governor, who is an avid environmentalist and vote Liberal downballot. That is because under a Liberal government, there will be more tax credits for Green businesses. Under a Liberal government, there will be subsidies for green jobs, and under a Liberal Government, there will be a focus on the environment.

So, thank you and I hope you vote Liberal!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2021, 12:01:59 AM »
« Edited: February 28, 2021, 12:05:35 AM by Ishan »

Nationally Televised Speech with Congressman-Elect Ishan

Hello everyone, and today, I'd like to talk to you all about what a vote for your liberal candidate, where it may be your local city councilor1, mayor1, state representative, state senator, and for your governor and other downballot offices, statewide and more locally, such as your Attorney General1 and your Treasurer1 and other positions

Well first of all, I'd like to thank everyone who is watching this today, where it may be, and I hope that everyone watching this has a good day today, of course. I'd also like to thank the poll workers and volunteers who are helping ordinary people engage in this civic act of democracy to make an extra ordinary change by voting.

Well, serving your community is a valued tenant of all liberal candidates, as all liberals are advocates for their community and will represent their community and empowers them, instead of treating their community beneath them like a carpetbagger who has barely ever been to the community that they are supposed to represent. 

Also relating to the need of community is democracy, and if you vote liberal, there will absolutely be more democracy, because under a liberal government, one of our first courses of action will be to set up a state wide ballot initiative system to make sure that the people have power and if you vote liberal there will absolutely be more democracy.

Another core tenant of the Liberal Party is unity, because we believe as a nation, we need to be united together, not apart and we support a common sense message of unity.

Even if you support another party, where it may be Labor and Peace, the Federalist Party, the Democratic Alliance, and the remnants of the Greens, I hope that you vote Liberal because under a liberal government, the other parties won't be left behind as the opposition and we will try to collaborate with them on the issues and working for our communities as well, and I hope Liberal, even if you are leaning or even solidly supporting those other parties. 

Under a Liberal government, the environment won't be forgotten, because we will absolutely invest into the environment, helping environmentally focused businesses and other organizations focused for the environment.

Under a Liberal government, small business won't be forgotten as there will be more programs to invest into small business, to make sure that main street isn't forgotten as the Liberal Party will fight for main street.

Under a Liberal government, your taxes won't be forgotten, as we will fight to make sure that your taxes will be made much easier then it was before, and more simpler, and that your taxes will be something that can be accessible to the common man.

Under a Liberal government, the people won't be forgotten as there will be representation for referendums by citizens and representatives that fight for you and you only and have principles and won't sell their soul or you to anyone.

So thank you for watching this speech, and I hope you vote for your local liberal candidates from the city council to Governor in your local elections!
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2021, 12:02:35 AM »
« Edited: February 28, 2021, 12:06:18 AM by Ishan »

Ad will be played in all local elections.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2021, 07:53:50 PM »

According to Peanut on discord, this starts today and ends on the 27th.

Map
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2021, 09:59:26 PM »

Press Release by the Liberal Party of Virginia over Governor DeSantis's comments

RICHMOND, VIRGINIA- In a press release earlier today, Virginia Liberal Chair Tom Warner called for the resignation of Governor Emily DeSantis over her racist comments and should apologize for them. In the press release, Chair Warner called on the General Assembly to pass a resolution condemning Governor DeSantis at her racist comments and to pass a resolution for her to resign.

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2021, 10:28:40 PM »

Nationwide TV Ad Campaign

With the March local elections approaching closer and closer, vote for your local Liberal candidates! If they are elected, they will represent you and you alone and fight for you, your community, as they certainly aren't carpetbaggers, and they aren't ordinary politicians, but they are part of your community.

If you want a voice for your community in your state government, vote Liberal!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2021, 10:54:33 PM »

Speech in Santa Ana, California

Thank you for coming here today to this event today! You might have heard about the Liberal Party, especially this campaign, as you might have heard of former Congressman Poirot speak on the news. Afterwards, I'd like to introduce the next Governor of California, your State Senator Henry Scott and I thank Orange County Liberal chair Elizabeth Wendell, who is running for Senator Scott's seat and Howard Cobb, a Green city councilor, for running for this seat in California's Parliament for speaking before me.

Our candidates for Governor and downballot represent the areas of the state they live in. All liberal candidates are fighters for their community and will fight for their interests in Sacramento.

If you want the change that will benefit you and your community, vote Liberal in your local elections and I hope that we can be the election surprise, from having Henry Scott as the only elected Liberal state senator to having him as the Liberal Governor and with Liberal MPs and Liberal Senators representing their communities and their constituents.

Thank you for coming today and spending your time and listening to the Liberal message for California and I'd like to hand the microphone over to the next Governor of California, Henry Scott!

Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies