Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 09:23:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 ... 250
Author Topic: Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0  (Read 288629 times)
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3200 on: November 15, 2021, 04:17:42 PM »

That’s… not bad at all.

R+1

I'm confused at what you're trying to get at here. Biden only got 29% of the vote in West Virginia, so a Republican pollster having him outperforming his 2020 vote share in the state is pretty good.

Dude, the WV electorate is not R+1

You do realize that a ton of registered Democrats in West Virginia haven't voted for a Democrat since Clinton, right?
roxas11
United States

« Reply #3201 on: November 15, 2021, 04:52:03 PM »

So based on this poll Biden is actually doing better compared to when he lost to trump 68% to 29% in 2020

BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #3202 on: November 15, 2021, 04:55:38 PM »

So based on this poll Biden is actually doing better compared to 2020 when he lost to trump 68% to 29%

Manchin has a chance to be reelected, I don't know why everyone here said "Manchin is DOA"
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3203 on: November 15, 2021, 04:59:14 PM »

So based on this poll Biden is actually doing better compared to when he lost to trump 68% to 29% in 2020

No...
roxas11
United States

« Reply #3204 on: November 15, 2021, 07:32:48 PM »

So based on this poll Biden is actually doing better compared to 2020 when he lost to trump 68% to 29%

Manchin has a chance to be reelected, I don't know why everyone here said "Manchin is DOA"

I get the sense Manchin himself must feel that same way because he is definitely not acting like this is his final term

Everything he is doing right now makes me think he is going to run again for another term in the future

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #3205 on: November 15, 2021, 07:48:08 PM »

These polls are flawed Biden polls are gonna slowly improve
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3206 on: November 15, 2021, 08:16:55 PM »

Congratulations on attaining the third-highest post count of all time.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3207 on: November 15, 2021, 08:30:46 PM »

This is so tue

Unfortunately, in the era of social media facts don't matter, which is why 63% in the new WaPo-ABC poll said Biden has accomplished “not very much” or “little or nothing” so far in his presidency despite the fact the he is on currently track to beat both trump and bill Clinton when it comes to Major bills that he has successfully passed

Agreed. Biden accomplished the highest inflation rate in 31 years and made real incomes sink despite healthy recovery. Who are the people, that say it's "little or nothing"??

At this point if it was Biden and the Dems I would just focus on making sure the overall economy as great as possible by the end of 2022 despite inflation. When I say great I'm talking about having an unemployment rate of 3.5 or even lower

even with that kind of success it still is not enough to overcome the misinformation on social media, but at the very least it will force many in the mainstream Media to begrudgingly acknowledge the fact the economy is doing very well at that point

As I been saying, ironically, Biden/Dems were shooting themselves in the foot, when they fearmongered about covid. IIRC a lot of people indicate "covid" is the reason to not come back. But if you're vaccinated, Covid is literally less dangerous than flue. Haha, what goes around, comes around. Will be fun, if Dems will be annihilated in 2022, because of this (among other things) Angry

COVID-19, which has killed nearly 800,000 people in America so far, is a legitimate object of fear.  

pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3208 on: November 15, 2021, 08:40:21 PM »

So based on this poll Biden is actually doing better compared to when he lost to trump 68% to 29% in 2020.

Biden would have had a chance to win West Virginia -- in 1996.

Considering that these numbers are for West Virginia, this isn't shabby for President Biden.Much of the other deep-blue will likely soon be shown as obsolete. Much state-by-polling is done over the weekend and gets posted in the middle of the week.

Biden approval:

positive and between 50% and 54%
positive and under 50%
white: tie
negativeand between 45% and 49%
negative and between 40% and 45%
negative and  below 40%

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #3209 on: November 15, 2021, 10:36:39 PM »

You are so board you keep track of people's post I post alot in the Sports thread too go count your own post, this is very annoying

You need something to do, go to a class, get into school, I am  in Law school , I sleep, I eat, I do t spend every minute on this forum like you people do

Just like people sending me friend request, I post females if you don't notice on my webpage there aren't any females on here except for Virginia, and she isn't sending me a friend request

You guys gets so giddy over a non Stimulant bill called BBB, the thread is full, I will attack if you bother me, the BBB is not giving you a 1400 check and every day the same users post on that thread like they're getting something, news flash there aren't anymore 1400 checks coming in the mail

Go volunteer to someone's campaign instead of counting my post
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #3210 on: November 15, 2021, 11:02:09 PM »

Much of the other deep-blue will likely soon be shown as obsolete.
I really hope so. Biden doesn't deserve to descend into W Bush territory.

Unrelated - do you have tomorrow's lottery numbers too?
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -7.30

« Reply #3211 on: November 15, 2021, 11:14:20 PM »

You are so board you keep track of people's post I post alot in the Sports thread too go count your own post, this is very annoying

You need something to do, go to a class, get into school, I am  in Law school , I sleep, I eat, I do t spend every minute on this forum like you people do

Just like people sending me friend request, I post females if you don't notice on my webpage there aren't any females on here except for Virginia, and she isn't sending me a friend request

You guys gets so giddy over a non Stimulant bill called BBB, the thread is full, I will attack if you bother me, the BBB is not giving you a 1400 check and every day the same users post on that thread like they're getting something, news flash there aren't anymore 1400 checks coming in the mail

Sure you are.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3212 on: November 15, 2021, 11:43:33 PM »

You have my sincerest apologies. I'll do my best to mend my ways.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3213 on: November 16, 2021, 12:13:15 AM »

Never change, friend.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3214 on: November 16, 2021, 03:14:14 AM »

Much of the other deep-blue will likely soon be shown as obsolete.
I really hope so. Biden doesn't deserve to descend into W Bush territory.

Unrelated - do you have tomorrow's lottery numbers too?

I don't believe in lucky numbers.
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3215 on: November 16, 2021, 05:16:57 AM »

This is so tue

Unfortunately, in the era of social media facts don't matter, which is why 63% in the new WaPo-ABC poll said Biden has accomplished “not very much” or “little or nothing” so far in his presidency despite the fact the he is on currently track to beat both trump and bill Clinton when it comes to Major bills that he has successfully passed

Agreed. Biden accomplished the highest inflation rate in 31 years and made real incomes sink despite healthy recovery. Who are the people, that say it's "little or nothing"??

At this point if it was Biden and the Dems I would just focus on making sure the overall economy as great as possible by the end of 2022 despite inflation. When I say great I'm talking about having an unemployment rate of 3.5 or even lower

even with that kind of success it still is not enough to overcome the misinformation on social media, but at the very least it will force many in the mainstream Media to begrudgingly acknowledge the fact the economy is doing very well at that point

As I been saying, ironically, Biden/Dems were shooting themselves in the foot, when they fearmongered about covid. IIRC a lot of people indicate "covid" is the reason to not come back. But if you're vaccinated, Covid is literally less dangerous than flue. Haha, what goes around, comes around. Will be fun, if Dems will be annihilated in 2022, because of this (among other things) Angry

COVID-19, which has killed nearly 800,000 people in America so far, is a legitimate object of fear.  

Do you know, how vaccines work?

But if you're vaccinated, Covid is literally less dangerous than flue.

Do you understand this?

Haha that's exactly, why I find this so ironical. You/Dems still are fearmongerning and that's what hurts Biden's approval, and thus (D) midterms chances. Good job!
BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #3216 on: November 16, 2021, 08:47:07 AM »

roxas11
United States

« Reply #3217 on: November 16, 2021, 10:35:06 AM »
« Edited: November 16, 2021, 10:44:25 AM by roxas11 »

Rasmussen also predicted that the republicans would win the 2018 midterms....

That same year they also claimed that Trump had a higher approval rating than Obama

Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #3218 on: November 16, 2021, 11:08:21 AM »

Funny enough, Rasmussen actually blocked me on twitter.

Such a serious pollster.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #3219 on: November 16, 2021, 11:17:59 AM »

Funny enough, Rasmussen actually blocked me on twitter.

Such a serious pollster.
Amazing how rcp will use rass but not serious pollsters such as GRG and morning consultant
BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #3220 on: November 16, 2021, 02:11:01 PM »

Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3221 on: November 16, 2021, 02:40:13 PM »

What should worry Biden is not that his approvals are in the low 40s, but that the disapproval numbers are crossing the 50% threshold

pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3222 on: November 16, 2021, 08:36:37 PM »

Aggregators always lag reality. So, for that matter, does my map, which itself is an aggregator. So let us suppose that a fresh poll of Wisconsin has  Biden approvals at 50-46 (note that this is hypothetical) while I still have Michigan at 38-51. Does that suggest that Michigan is still at 38-52? Hardly. Most states move in tandem with some others, and Michigan is usually more D than  Wisconsin. Michigan has greater Detroit and Detroit itself while Wisconsin has Milwaukee and Greater Milwaukee. Detroit and Greater Detroit are much bigger than Milwaukee and Greater Milwaukee, and that makes all the difference.

junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #3223 on: November 16, 2021, 09:15:44 PM »

"Thank God Dems didn't go full leftist and pack the courts, go full New Deal, and get rid of this filibuster....otherwise they'd lose in a landslide. "
roxas11
United States

« Reply #3224 on: November 16, 2021, 09:33:15 PM »
« Edited: November 16, 2021, 09:45:54 PM by roxas11 »

If Goldman Sachs is to be believed Inflation will peak at the end of this year before declining in 2022

Goldman also sees the unemployment rate falling to "3.7% at mid-year and 3.5% at the end of the year. The unemployment rate will match 50-year low by end of 2022

Now I for am very skeptical of anything coming from Goldman Sachs, but if their projection does turn out to true, then 2022 would be a very different political environment for both Biden and Republicans than it currently is right now

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 ... 250  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies