NYT/Siena: Biden +7% in PA, +5% in FL
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:17:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  NYT/Siena: Biden +7% in PA, +5% in FL
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: NYT/Siena: Biden +7% in PA, +5% in FL  (Read 3369 times)
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2020, 04:48:33 PM »

Bethlehem Joe. Delray Beach Joe.
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2020, 05:57:55 PM »

Today's polls are so good for Biden that we've broken the graph in the website's polling average:

(snip)

I think it broke Wednesday-ish when Georgia moved out of tossup & into the Biden column
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2020, 06:01:46 PM »

This is going to end up being an all-time iconic post lmao.
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2020, 06:05:03 PM »

This is going to end up being an all-time iconic post lmao.

The best part is that is was for a poll that had Biden leading by *only* six nationally, which would still have been a result that Biden would have won the electoral college.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2020, 06:21:45 PM »

I guarantee Trump wins Florida.  I will not post until March 2022 if Trump loses the state.  11/7/2020-3/1/2022

It's funny, I made a Florida bargain too. If they vote for Biden I am going to avoid making jokes at their expense on this forum until the next time they disappoint me again and elect a Republican statewide.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2020, 06:26:44 PM »

I guarantee Trump wins Florida.  I will not post until March 2022 if Trump loses the state.  11/7/2020-3/1/2022

It's funny, I made a Florida bargain too. If they vote for Biden I am going to avoid making jokes at their expense on this forum until the next time they disappoint me again and elect a Republican statewide.

I wouldn't go that far, they could vote for Biden with 100% of the vote and I'll still make jokes at their expense. Having lived there for decades I can say most people I came across there regardless of political ideology are awful.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2020, 06:37:59 PM »

I wouldn't go that far, they could vote for Biden with 100% of the vote and I'll still make jokes at their expense. Having lived there for decades I can say most people I came across there regardless of political ideology are awful.

I have a lot of family there (including my own dad) but I would agree with that. It's just that I have made a reputation for myself as a Florida hater and I want to be at least a little magnanimous to the state and the posters from it if they do the right thing this time to make up for how over-the-top I can be with my dislike of the state.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2020, 07:23:07 PM »

Pretty Clear the Anglo Senior Biden bump is real....

COVID > Antifa / BLM among White Seniors throughout the entire Midwest / "Steel / Rust Belt"....

Folks dig it.... Joe Biden knows "Which Side are you On", despite the fact that he's savvy enough to not play into Trump's hands simply because Joe supports Union Teachers, Firemen & Women, as well as supporting Police Union Rights while simultaneously rejecting Police Brutality and Murder against citizens from all backgrounds...

Lancaster County might be an interesting Case Study of PA 2008>2020 PRES / Partisan Election results...

"Look for the Union Label" sounds archaic for many, but was a real deal as Textile Jobs were slashed away for decades, to the point that even Levi had to fold in the towel....

Perot '92 Voters coming back homes to Biden, after having voted Obama '08, and some Trump '16...

Anglo Seniors in the Midwest are ground zero for "swing voters", and FL Snr swings in the I-4 Corridor are partially heavily Midwest Sr retirees around Tampa / St Pete....

wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2020, 07:46:26 AM »

Should be noted again that the sample this time for PA was R+1 (which is ridiculous) so that explains the 2pt shift towards Trump. Though the fact that it only shifted 2% towards him when last time it 5% more Dem shows this is bad news for him.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies