Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 10:04:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97
Author Topic: Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread  (Read 146838 times)
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2325 on: May 18, 2020, 09:22:02 PM »
« edited: May 18, 2020, 09:26:30 PM by Ogre Mage »

Tara Reade lawyer sends ‘cease and desist’ letter to critic

[...]

After receiving the letter Sunday, Hummer hired an attorney who now accuses Reade’s lawyers of trying to silence his client.

“I find it very ironic that her attorney is trying to bully witnesses when he is claiming that is what’s happening to her in the Joe Biden case,” Hummer’s attorney, Pat Harris told POLITICO. “The last thing in the world that Tara Reade wants to do is meet Lynn Hummer in the courtroom.

[...]

Harris said his client isn’t going to back down.

“We’ll be more than happy to provide actual physical evidence that backs up Ms. Hummer’s story,” Harris said. “All Reade has is a lawyer trying to bully my client.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/18/tara-reade-biden-cease-letter-266447

Hummer is going to "reade" her for filth, lol.

Karma's a b*tch.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2326 on: May 18, 2020, 10:42:03 PM »

Oh God I hope this Lynn Hummer lawsuit goes down this summer.

America deserves multiple news cycles covering all the ways Tara Reade has lied, cheated and stolen from Hummer and her charity.  Her history of manipulating people, lying for sympathy, inventing stories and stealing from people needs to be front-page news day after day until not a single person in America believes this phony "Biden is a rapist" story.

As so often happens with things like this, speculation about Biden's guilt was screamed from the rooftops for six weeks, and now that he's been all-but-proven innocent it's hidden in the wedding announcements on page 32.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2327 on: May 18, 2020, 11:56:44 PM »

PBS NewsHour: What we learned about Biden's Senate offices in the 1990s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrKNAhDm-EI
Hollywood
« Reply #2328 on: May 19, 2020, 02:04:20 AM »
« Edited: May 19, 2020, 02:27:05 AM by Hollywood »

I call BS on all the people saying there aren’t any alcoves in Hart Building.  In my six years as a construction manager, I can’t recall a single commercial building that didn’t have an alcove, particularly near a bathroom.   In fact, there are alcoves in the above-posted image from Twitter.  The elevator alcove is recessed on the left and right side of the main atrium by the white granite wall.  There are at least 17 additional alcoves on each side.  
https://twitter.com/STEMthebleeding/status/1261836059542982658/photo/1

It’s pretty clear that none of the Democrat lackeys, including journalists, could spot an alcove if there life depended on it.  FYI… An alcove is loosely defined as a recessed area of the room, separated by an arch or a half wall but not by a door.  It's also defined as a separate smaller area from the main room that is still attached, but feels cozy because it is partially enclosed.  People mistakenly think an alcove is necessarily an arched construction, but most modern alcoves in commercial and residential construction tend to utilize the cheaper, more uniform rectangular designs.  

The office spaces in the Hart Building were specifically designed to allow Senate staff to form alcoves (e.g. cubicles, floating partitions).   This is evidenced by the government websites describing the Hart offices as follows: “Each suite would occupy an envelope of space on two floors. The senator's personal office would have a ceiling height of sixteen feet, and staff areas with ceilings eight and a half feet high would be grouped around it. Within the staff space, partitions could be rearranged anywhere along a five-foot grid.”
https://www.aoc.gov/capitol-buildings/hart-senate-office-building

In the below image of a Hart building office there’s an alcove office on the left, and an employee working at a desk alcove to the right.  It is true that the office has a door, but the reason it’s an alcove office is due to the fact that it is partitioned from the main room by a demountable wall system.  This work was done in 2008, so these offices had even more alcoves when Tara Reade worked at the office.
https://www.capitol.gov/html/EVT_2010061646574.html; https://www.ebay.com/i/161709151850?chn=ps

These are the alcoves along the tunnel system from the Dirksen and Hart Senate building. 
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.glassdoor.co.uk%2FPhotos%2FU-S-Senate-Office-Photos-IMG5731.htm&psig=AOvVaw2CuT53HYbQn6QVaqm_7v2G&ust=1589958583698000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKiM6puwv-kCFQAAAAAdAAAAABBD

wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2329 on: May 19, 2020, 05:30:58 AM »

Reade is just embarrassing herself now

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2330 on: May 19, 2020, 06:10:34 AM »

I wouldnt totally dismiss this, we still have 120 days til election and Trump kids are targeting Biden. When the polls tighten, and they will after Labor Day, this race will impact the presidential race.

Biden hasnt sewn up anything, yet
JRP1994

« Reply #2331 on: May 19, 2020, 06:16:05 AM »

I wouldnt totally dismiss this, we still have 120 days til election and Trump kids are targeting Biden. When the polls tighten, and they will after Labor Day, this race will impact the presidential race.

Man, a lot changed in 5 days

There is no scenario where Trump gets reelected
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2332 on: May 19, 2020, 06:21:17 AM »

C'mon, we have 120 days til election, and Trump at 46 percent not 25 percent, Ds should not take anything for granted. Thats why Ds are still asking for donations

Elections arent won in May, John Kerry was besting Bush W, until Reagan Funeral and Bin Laden tape made Edwardsville look weak on natl security
JRP1994

« Reply #2333 on: May 19, 2020, 06:23:57 AM »

C'mon, we have 120 days til election, and Trump at 46 percent not 25 percent, Ds should not take anything for granted. Tgats why Ds are still asking for donations

Oh I agree. Biden's a modest favorite right now, but Trump has a real chance. The "Biden hasn't sewn up anything yet" take is correct, and it was 5 days ago too. We've never entered a period where there's no scenario in which Trump gets re-elected.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2334 on: May 19, 2020, 05:42:38 PM »
« Edited: May 19, 2020, 05:47:15 PM by pppolitics »

pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2335 on: May 19, 2020, 05:48:30 PM »

Reade got caught in another lie

Reade told CNN that she received a bachelor of arts degree from Antioch University in Seattle under the auspices of a "protected program," personally working with the former president of the school to ensure her identity was protected while she obtained credits for her degree. She also said that she was a visiting professor at the school, on and off for five years.

Presented with this, Karen Hamilton, an Antioch University spokesperson, told CNN that "Alexandra McCabe attended but did not graduate from Antioch University. She was never a faculty member. She did provide several hours of administrative work."

An Antioch University official told CNN that such a "protected program" does not exist and never has.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2336 on: May 19, 2020, 05:51:40 PM »

Ryan Grim, Nathan Robinson, and Katie Halper ruined this woman's life.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2337 on: May 19, 2020, 05:52:21 PM »

The media desperately wants this to continue to be a story so they just keep drudging up mostly the same things - but the funny thing is the small new details that come out every time there is a "new" story continue to just add up to Reade lying more and more.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2338 on: May 19, 2020, 05:54:22 PM »

Woah and apparently she told Savage she was fired for "discrimination" against an undefined "medical issue". That is now 2 possible reasons for her firing.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2339 on: May 19, 2020, 06:21:46 PM »

Woah and apparently she told Savage she was fired for "discrimination" against an undefined "medical issue". That is now 2 possible reasons for her firing.

5, right - harassment, rape, financial fraud, bad performance, and medical?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2340 on: May 19, 2020, 06:22:08 PM »

There was a poll yesterday that said there were a clear majority that stated that people believe that Biden sexually assaulted Reade.

There is a voting block of older voters at the last minute cast votes for Trump instead of Hilary. Biden has to watch out for those voters, that turned out for Trump. That's why FL went from a 6 pt lead in a University poll to a tied race in 2 days
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2341 on: May 19, 2020, 06:26:06 PM »

The media desperately wants this to continue to be a story so they just keep drudging up mostly the same things - but the funny thing is the small new details that come out every time there is a "new" story continue to just add up to Reade lying more and more.

The way I see it, the media has been reporting Reade's story has if it has merit, and now that the media found out that the story is probably false, the media is looking for an exit strategy without losing any more credibility.
Lisa's voting Biden
LCameronAL
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.75, S: -3.83

« Reply #2342 on: May 19, 2020, 06:27:23 PM »

There was a poll yesterday that said there were a clear majority that stated that people believe that Biden sexually assaulted Reade.

There is a voting block of older voters at the last minute cast votes for Trump instead of Hilary. Biden has to watch out for those voters, that turned out for Trump. That's why FL went from a 6 pt lead in a University poll to a tied race in 2 days
"Clear majority" only being a slim 30-something percent.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2343 on: May 19, 2020, 06:31:31 PM »

55% to 45% believe that Biden assaulted Reade.

I just say that Trump can win with 46%, Bush W did in 2004.

I just say this issue with Reade isnt going away, as Biden Hope's it will
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2344 on: May 19, 2020, 06:39:09 PM »

OMFG!
Can you please stop trying to have an argument with freaking OC as if he is a normal poster?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2345 on: May 19, 2020, 06:45:31 PM »

OMFG!
Can you please stop trying to have an argument with freaking OC as if he is a normal poster?

Insults coming from you isnt positive feedback either.
roxas11
United States

« Reply #2346 on: May 19, 2020, 06:48:47 PM »
« Edited: May 19, 2020, 06:51:54 PM by roxas11 »

Incorrect
Bush won 50.7% of the vote and kerry got 48.3%

No president in modern history who failed to Get to 50 percent approval by election day has ever went on to be reelected  

If a siting president like Trump only gets 46% on election day.........Biden is out next president
Bomster
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.13, S: -7.95

P P
« Reply #2347 on: May 19, 2020, 06:51:34 PM »

Incorrect
Bush won 50.7% of the vote and kerry got 48.3%

Not a single president president in modern history who failed to Get to 50 percent approval by election day has ever went on to be reelected  

If a siting president like Trump only gets 46% on election day.........Biden is out next president
Then again, Trump may have a very significant electoral college advantage, maybe even more so than he did in 2016.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #2348 on: May 19, 2020, 06:53:53 PM »

The way I see it, the media has been reporting Reade's story has if it has merit, and now that the media found out that the story is probably false, the media is looking for an exit strategy without losing any more credibility.

All they really have to do is report on the newest developments and not give any sort of commentary to it. Then they, and the country, can finally move on from this.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2349 on: May 19, 2020, 06:54:46 PM »

I just say that older voters whom arent in these online polls but in the Emerson, Rassy and Harris X polls may at the end go for Trump due to the Reade allegations. That are in states like FL.

That's why Hilary ended up losing, after the early vote was counted, same day voting went overwhelmingly to Trump. That's why MSN poll showing Biden leading in WVA was funny, and I made a quick jump on that poll.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies