Planned parenthood megaclinic in East St louis area for Missouri residents.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 08:54:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Planned parenthood megaclinic in East St louis area for Missouri residents.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: Planned parenthood megaclinic in East St louis area for Missouri residents.  (Read 6968 times)
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2019, 06:39:32 PM »

For an organization that purportedly only has abortion as 3% of its services, it sure seems like Planned Parenthood loves opening abortion clinics.

Women and girls (some of the girls getting abortions are as young as ten years old, and those are necessary for their health) sometimes need abortions. Even getting an abortion because the unborn is unviable or that complications of a pregnancy risk the life and health of a female is a tough choice. Think of an amputation for gangrene to save the life of a diabetic. 

Those cases are extremely rare.  For the vast majority of abortions, it is not necessary.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2019, 06:56:19 PM »

They should offer manicures, pedicures and facials while you get your abortion, with 20% off for Missouri residents with photo ID. Make sure that the Missouri women who want abortions have an extra incentive to make the trip.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2019, 07:26:18 PM »

They should also have karaoke and a dining court for after the procedure. Why not have a great time after the procedure?
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2019, 07:32:00 PM »

They should also have karaoke and a dining court for after the procedure. Why not have a great time after the procedure?
Dining leads to baby-making. We don't want a revolving door on this carnival.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2019, 07:56:17 PM »

They should offer manicures, pedicures and facials while you get your abortion, with 20% off for Missouri residents with photo ID. Make sure that the Missouri women who want abortions have an extra incentive to make the trip.

"Deciding to have an abortion is a very serious personal choice.  To help you in making this decision, everyone who has an abortion this week will be entered in a raffle for a makeover and an iPad!"
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2019, 08:17:13 PM »

Two things I never really understood about abortion:

1. Why is it that with humans, it's an abortion, and with chickens, it's an omelette?
2. Why are most women who are against abortion people you wouldn't want to f#ck in the first place?
1. That’s an unfertilized egg?
2. It’s always nice to see sexist pro-choice people.

Oh, lighten up.

The second part is true though.  Go to any pro-life rally and tell me how many women you see there who would be a ten.  (Rest assured, radfems are almost always on the same level of attractiveness if not lower.)

Stay classy Scott. Tongue

I think people here underestimate the percentage of women who are pro-life and the percentage of women in the pro-life movement.

The 1980 Right To Life Party Presidential Nominee was Ellen McCormick.  The 1982 Right To Life Gubenatorial ticket in NY State was Ellen McCormick and Mary Jane Tobin.  The leading female face of the pro-life movement for years was Phyllis Schlafly.  Now you may not care for any of these individuals, but the pro-life movement is, in fact, a movement of men AND women committed to the protection of unborn human life.

News flash, fuzzy. Like you, I was politically active in the 1980s. However, I don't keep referring to those areas as if they are remotely relevant today.

Your underlying point about under estimating the number of pro-life women is valid. However, your examples are not. Wink

You are the most condescending poster on Atlas.

There is not much difference on the abortion issue between men and women.

For Christ's sake, dude. I was actually AGREEING with you on your underlying point that the number of pro-life women are underestimated. I was merely pointing out, admittedly nitpickingly, that using your typical references to political figures from 30 or 40 years ago are hardly the best examples , so you may want to get out of that someone silly habit.

Otherwise, sorry if posts from the trumpist Brigade lately offer nothing that doesn't richly deserve being condescended to.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2019, 11:29:00 PM »

After reading some of the posts in this thread, I don’t think it would be out there for one to venture a guess that a large share of Atlas posters are quite literally controlled by demonic entities.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2019, 11:36:47 PM »

After reading some of the posts in this thread, I don’t think it would be out there for one to venture a guess that a large share of Atlas posters are quite literally controlled by demonic entities.
You'd probably find Canada a hot and sweaty place, in that case.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2019, 01:27:35 AM »

True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2019, 07:04:24 AM »

You'd probably find Canada a hot and sweaty place, in that case.

According to Dante, the Ninth and deepest circle of hell is icy cold.  Devil
McNukes™ #NYCMMWasAHero
Nuke
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.23, S: 8.09

« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2019, 10:20:18 AM »

A new reason I want to pass a new Abortion Act prohibiting the act of transporting oneself for the purpose of abortion in interstate commerce.
Hard to enforce and EXTREMELY authoritarian. That's a pretty big government regulation you're asking for.
How do you enforce the existing transport prohibitions then? Tourism is already illegal for plenty reasons, and there's definitely strict licensing regimes on many products transported between states.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2019, 03:44:52 PM »

A new reason I want to pass a new Abortion Act prohibiting the act of transporting oneself for the purpose of abortion in interstate commerce.
Hard to enforce and EXTREMELY authoritarian. That's a pretty big government regulation you're asking for.
How do you enforce the existing transport prohibitions then? Tourism is already illegal for plenty reasons, and there's definitely strict licensing regimes on many products transported between states.
N
Vehicle, product and non-American movement freedoms within America are not the same as non-criminal Amerucan citizen movements. Conservatives are for small goivvernment, no? What happened to "DON'T TREAD ON ME"?
McNukes™ #NYCMMWasAHero
Nuke
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.23, S: 8.09

« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2019, 06:15:23 PM »

N
Vehicle, product and non-American movement freedoms within America are not the same as non-criminal Amerucan citizen movements. Conservatives are for small goivvernment, no? What happened to "DON'T TREAD ON ME"?
Americans aren't free to travel for a ton of purposes already. You can't cross a state border for any reason if you intend to commit a crime--or transport various legal things (e.g. alcohol, guns) without a license. There are also laws prohibiting travel abroad when the purpose involves committing an act that would be legal there, but is illegal here, e.g. pedophilia. Abortion is no different, and the role of the federal government in preventing states from affecting other states with their laws must be protected; rights guaranteed in one state may not be denied by another state, especially the right of life.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #113 on: October 31, 2019, 03:04:49 PM »

St. Louis City and County should just merge into Illinois and Kansas City should merge into Kansas to make Kansas more competitive.

I would love to be governed by JB Pritzker.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #114 on: October 31, 2019, 03:13:33 PM »

In the year 2019 going on 2020 you really still believe in "demonic entities"?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #115 on: October 31, 2019, 04:13:50 PM »

Every year that goes by recently makes me more open to believing in their existence.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #116 on: October 31, 2019, 04:23:26 PM »

To hear the Dems talk, youd think there is a demonic entity posessing the White House.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #117 on: October 31, 2019, 04:37:10 PM »

To hear the Dems talk, youd think there is a demonic entity posessing the White House.

Naw, they just think he's a lying, racist, corrupt, pussy-grabbing, know nothing who finessed certain American voters.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #118 on: October 31, 2019, 05:08:52 PM »

Encountering one removed all doubt.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #119 on: October 31, 2019, 05:31:57 PM »

Encountering one removed all doubt.

I didn't know you have met Trump in person,
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2019, 09:52:09 PM »

Every year that goes by recently makes me more open to believing in their existence.

Indeed. Trump is quite awful, isn't he? How many of his mistresses "babies" do you think he's encouraged them to "kill?"
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2019, 10:48:23 PM »

Indeed. Trump is quite awful, isn't he? How many of his mistresses "babies" do you think he's encouraged them to "kill?"

Hopefully none but it is awful that he would be allowed to.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #122 on: November 02, 2019, 09:48:23 PM »

No, just Russian.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2019, 10:37:46 AM »

No, just a textbook case of narcissistic sociopath disorder who wishes to be an authoritarian, and borders on being litterally the worst president in US history.

But demonic? Nah. Trump's a 5 star a****** all on his own, both as a person and a president, without any otherworldly possession to blame it on.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2019, 10:42:27 AM »

No, just a textbook case of narcissistic sociopath disorder who wishes to be an authoritarian, and borders on being litterally the worst president in US history.

But demonic? Nah. Trump's a 5 star a****** all on his own, both as a person and a president, without any otherworldly possession to blame it on.
I know you are but what am I?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies