Confessions of Atlas (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:19:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Confessions of Atlas (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confessions of Atlas  (Read 26458 times)
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« on: July 13, 2020, 03:54:42 PM »

Part I:
I have never worn a mask even once during all these months.

Part II:
I have a fixation for creating alternate universes of some kind. In my life I created the names for an entire alternate Pokémon generation, countless maps of invented cities, countless maps of invented regions, many alternate sports timelines, and currently I am doing two alternate political timelines. I have wasted a freaking lot of my life on those things.

I talk to myself frequently, including in public.

When I was in primary school I sometimes had instinctive aggressive behaviours and I hurt more than one classmate. That sh**t went away during middle school, basically.

I have always been pretty pedantic, but I think I peaked in obnoxiousness between middle school and the first two years of high school.

I could go on with this kind of things for a bit. Let me just say that I believe most people who met me for the first time before I was 15 or 16 considered me a weirdo (in a negative way).
I know for certain at least two people (probably many more), during my life, have speculated that I might have a very mild developmental disorder. I have always found that very sickening and I find it even more sickening now, after having read posts here by people with actual disorders and much bigger problems than mine and for which I'm really sorry.
In truth, I rarely think about all these things and I'm relatively happy with my social life now. I just think they were worth saying here.

Part III:

Last night I cried after watching the film Highlander, specifically the scene where Heather dies. I was thinking about my girlfriend while crying. I haven't told her yet. It is cathartic but also pretty embarrassing.

Part IV:

Once I almost cried reading the history of the Aral Sea. It is really sad.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 03:27:27 PM »

Uh, hello, my name is Mexican Wolf and I love terrible puns.

Back in 2017, I read through the entirety of Milo Yiannopoulos' Dangerous simply because I was really interested in the editors' notes.

I've only ever seen one Star Wars movie in full (Attack of the Clones), yet Spaceballs is one of my favorite movies and I made an amazing Dark Helmet costume for one Halloween.

I'm mostly comfortable with my asexuality, but I always feel a little awkward at parties when I'm the only person there without a partner.

Well there are lots of people without a partner on this forum so you are in the right place.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 05:56:57 AM »

Part II:
I have a fixation for creating alternate universes of some kind. In my life I created the names for an entire alternate Pokémon generation, countless maps of invented cities, countless maps of invented regions, many alternate sports timelines, and currently I am doing two alternate political timelines. I have wasted a freaking lot of my life on those things.

I talk to myself frequently, including in public.

Same here, on both counts actually! Well, I don't really talk to myself in public, but I do talk to myself quite often.

As for alternate universes, I generally don't consider myself a "superfan" of anything fictional unless I have alternate universes/headcanons chock full of invented cities, countries, elections (if applicable,) timelines, characters, and maps. Funnily enough, despite my lore-driven nature, I don't write fanfiction because I have a tendency to use excessive detail.

Wow. I am not so sophisticated with alternate universes, for the simple reason that I want to do too many things at once. Like, if I want to do an alternate electoral universe based on American parties and one based on German parties and one based on British parties, they have to be three different ones. That leaves little space to bother with characters and other details.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2020, 07:07:14 AM »

On July 21st, 2019 I stayed awake at night for the only reason that I wanted to be looking right at the Moon on the precise 50th anniversary of Neil Armstrong's setting foot on the Moon. (It happened at 2:56 UTC so I figured its precise anniversary would have been at 4:56 Italian Summer Time).
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2020, 05:20:18 PM »

In 2019 I convinced my girlfriend to go to Lucca Comics & Games with me dressed as cosplays of Renzo and Lucia from The Betrothed.
Needless to say no one in hell recognized us, since ~95% of people who cosplay at that event dress as characters from mangas or animes, most people who do not cosplay come to Lucca because they are interested in mangas or animes, and I am probably the only person in all of Italy who could have had such a crazy idea.
To add on everything that day it rained heavily af.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2020, 05:24:04 AM »

I have never had my hair cut by a barber.

In my life I have spent more money in clothes for my girlfriend than in clothes for myself.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2020, 04:32:57 AM »

You're not alone.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2020, 08:49:45 PM »

1 year later, I actually received an autograph saying "Best wishes, Jan".

You just outed your real first name lol didn't you?
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2020, 06:57:00 AM »

Just a reminder that if trump loses Arizona then Koopa, FDB, and I all have to get a one week ban

Ill post the post relating to this promise later tonight

Bump.

Mods pls ban (morgankingsley and KoopaDaQuick for one week)
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2020, 01:38:36 PM »

Just a reminder that if trump loses Arizona then Koopa, FDB, and I all have to get a one week ban

Ill post the post relating to this promise later tonight

Bump.

Mods pls ban (morgankingsley and KoopaDaQuick for one week)

Uhh...I don't even remember signing up for that?

Ill try and find the post. Its from like late november early December 2018

It's the post below the one I bumped.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2020, 05:09:50 PM »

I did say I was confident in a Trump victory in AZ, but I never said that I wanted to join your little suicide pact. I didn't even know that this even happened until T'Chenka told me about it on Discord last night.

To be fair, I was only suggesting the ban be for FDB at the time I made the original post, but maybe my statement was misinterpreted by the person who said "all of you". I doubt anybody really would want to go through with something so random as this. In fact, I totally forgot about it until I was looking through my posts in Feb of this year, and then proceeded to forget all about it again in the last 9 months until I saw this on the thread again lol

I just found the post while I was trying to look for signs of the existence of FDB (whose account has been deleted) and bumped it because it sounds very funny now.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2021, 09:03:21 AM »

I profoundly hate my facial hair and I wish my beard, especially, could just not grow.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2021, 09:31:36 AM »

I profoundly hate my facial hair and I wish my beard, especially, could just not grow.

Do all your friends who can't grow facial hair wish they could switch with you too? It's usually the case. Smiley

None of my friends have ever told me that, honestly.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2021, 10:02:17 PM »

In the spirit of this, I have literally never used shaving foam. I find it useless.
Thank God my beard is at least very short. I shave using my double-edge razor and nothing else.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2021, 10:05:10 PM »

I am not able to properly wink nor to whistle, and if I think about it this is a little embarrassing.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2021, 01:48:04 AM »

I am not able to properly wink nor to whistle, and if I think about it this is a little embarrassing.

I don't know how to whistle or snap my fingers, but I think I can wink? Unless there's something I'm missing.

I'm bad at motor coordination in general. I don't know if that's the case for you too but either way, no big deal.

I am pretty bad at snapping fingers too! Although I can do it.

I don't know if I would say I'm bad at motor coordination. Yeah, it is not particularly a problem.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2021, 08:36:20 AM »

I didn't know there was a "worm thing" to be done with the eyebrows until today.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2021, 08:26:47 AM »

My mentality and outlook has been getting worse and worse over the past few weeks, hampered by a crushing dating experience and just general long-term malaise. I'm putting a lot of negative vibes out into the universe at the moment.

Oh, I know what it feels like to have a crushing dating/love experience and a feeling of malaise... I am really sorry. I hope you have, or find, something that keeps you focused and helps you discharge 'safely' the negative vibes.

Eh... maybe not just that for Auchincloss (sorry).
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2021, 04:22:41 AM »

I have basically perfect sight from my right eye but I have lost around 2.50 dioptres from my left eye, which means I (am supposed to) wear a contact lens from one eye only. The funny thing is that my two-eyes vision is just as perfect as my right-eye vision, and the only action where I perceive some sort of an impairment without my lens is shaving the left side of my face.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies