Democratic Primary Endorsement Tracker
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 04:26:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Democratic Primary Endorsement Tracker
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54
Poll
Question: Who will Jon Tester endorse?
Biden

Bullock

Other (Please specify)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 161

Author Topic: Democratic Primary Endorsement Tracker  (Read 127196 times)
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1125 on: March 03, 2020, 04:09:43 PM »

Wait, Biden "rejected" Comey's endorsement? Not sure what to say about that, other than that Biden has guts, I'll certainly give him that.

At least a campaign official did so: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/biden-campaign-official-mocks-comey-rejects-his-endorsement/

Oryxslayer
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1126 on: March 03, 2020, 05:47:29 PM »

They not like us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1127 on: March 03, 2020, 05:49:15 PM »

Ugh.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1128 on: March 03, 2020, 07:04:52 PM »

Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1129 on: March 03, 2020, 11:31:39 PM »

Get ready for tomorrow people.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1130 on: March 03, 2020, 11:50:56 PM »

Yes, how dare an FBI Director do his job while displaying exceptional courage and integrity, as well as refusing to lie to Congress under oath?  Roll Eyes

So you're saying it was a good thing that James Comey decided to announce an investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails while we had Donald Trump on record asking Wikileaks/Russia to hack the DNC server to find those emails?

I'm saying that Comey had a duty to inform Congress, politics be d***ed and that's precisely what he did.  It's not Comey's fault the Republicans in Congress and/or their staffers committed a felony by leaking said information.  Comey's job isn't to get Hillary Clinton elected.  Maybe if Hillary spent more time campaigning in the rust belt and less time whining Comey, Trump wouldn't have been elected.  I guess we'll never know because it has been four years and she's still blaming everyone but herself - from Barack Obama to James Comey - whenever something doesn't go her way.

Huge endorsement for Biden, from the guy who literally handed the WH to Trump:

Disgusting!

At least Biden had the good sense to reject this endorsement.

Shame on him 

I think you're rewriting history somewhat. Comey took it upon himself to publicly announce the reignited investigation 2 weeks before the election. Iirc he did so out of some convoluted desire to appear partisan by being completely transparent, even though his doing so violated all doj policy and procedure for such circumstances.

It wasn't his Rising above the political Fray, it was him screwing the pooch regarding his own long established policies for handling such situations. And the resulting political Frey from his stepping on his own dick was horrendous.
brucejoel99
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #1131 on: March 04, 2020, 12:13:20 AM »

Yes, how dare an FBI Director do his job while displaying exceptional courage and integrity, as well as refusing to lie to Congress under oath?  Roll Eyes

So you're saying it was a good thing that James Comey decided to announce an investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails while we had Donald Trump on record asking Wikileaks/Russia to hack the DNC server to find those emails?

I'm saying that Comey had a duty to inform Congress, politics be d***ed and that's precisely what he did.  It's not Comey's fault the Republicans in Congress and/or their staffers committed a felony by leaking said information.  Comey's job isn't to get Hillary Clinton elected.  Maybe if Hillary spent more time campaigning in the rust belt and less time whining Comey, Trump wouldn't have been elected.  I guess we'll never know because it has been four years and she's still blaming everyone but herself - from Barack Obama to James Comey - whenever something doesn't go her way.

Disgusting!

Shame on him 

I think you're rewriting history somewhat. Comey took it upon himself to publicly announce the reignited investigation 2 weeks before the election. Iirc he did so out of some convoluted desire to appear partisan by being completely transparent, even though his doing so violated all doj policy and procedure for such circumstances.

It wasn't his Rising above the political Fray, it was him screwing the pooch regarding his own long established policies for handling such situations. And the resulting political Frey from his stepping on his own dick was horrendous.

But Comey did NOT "t[ake] it upon himself to publicly announce the reignited investigation 2 weeks before the election." He privately informed Congress that the investigation was being reopened due to new information, so as to not be accused of misleading Congress. I'd argue that, consequences aside, that's a noble attempt to uphold the duties of his position. And it's not his fault that Congressmen with hate-boners for Hillary felt a instinctual desire to leak it, contrary to his own intentions.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1132 on: March 04, 2020, 05:04:32 AM »

Disgusting!

Shame on him 

But Comey did NOT "t[ake] it upon himself to publicly announce the reignited investigation 2 weeks before the election." He privately informed Congress that the investigation was being reopened due to new information, so as to not be accused of misleading Congress. I'd argue that, consequences aside, that's a noble attempt to uphold the duties of his position. And it's not his fault that Congressmen with hate-boners for Hillary felt a instinctual desire to leak it, contrary to his own intentions.
Dude. Look at the language he used in that letter. It was incredibly suspect.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1133 on: March 04, 2020, 11:07:05 AM »

Bloomberg endorses Joe Biden

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/super-tuesday-results-2020/

Bloomberg will likely become Biden's largest campaign fundraiser due to his huge amount of money from his net worth. It will also unfortunately unite all of the establishment base behind Biden who is definitely the candidate of special interests.
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1134 on: March 04, 2020, 11:35:11 AM »

Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1135 on: March 04, 2020, 02:01:43 PM »

Jim Costa, Gina Raimondo, Kathy Castor & Greg Fischer (Mayor of Louisville) have all also endorsed Biden.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #1136 on: March 04, 2020, 02:42:29 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2020/03/04/anthony-scaramucci-joe-biden-2020-election-markets-now-quest-vpx.cnn
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1137 on: March 04, 2020, 02:44:14 PM »

Okay Then.

Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1138 on: March 04, 2020, 02:53:53 PM »

Ewww
MABA 2020
MakeAmericaBritishAgain
United Kingdom

« Reply #1139 on: March 04, 2020, 02:54:03 PM »

The Mooch!
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1140 on: March 04, 2020, 02:57:17 PM »

Groper/Mooch 2020!
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1141 on: March 04, 2020, 03:11:36 PM »

LOL!

Yeah, OK. I guess I'll take it. Not exactly a fan of the Mooch though. But the more the merrier.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #1142 on: March 04, 2020, 03:13:39 PM »

It's amazing how he was all for Trump until Trump insulted him and then he was ready to blast him. Scaramucci is a hypocrite.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1143 on: March 04, 2020, 03:20:24 PM »

Jesus, Biden gets endorsements from everyone who ever felt screwed over by Trump. First Comey, now the Mooch. Who's next? F***ing John Bolton?
Podgy the Bear
mollybecky

« Reply #1144 on: March 04, 2020, 03:23:28 PM »

Jesus, Biden gets endorsements from everyone who ever felt screwed over by Trump. First Comey, now the Mooch. Who's next? F***ing John Bolton?

Guess it's better than what Jeff Sessions does to Trump-abuse.
brucejoel99
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #1145 on: March 04, 2020, 03:28:24 PM »

Yes, customer service? I just received a package that I very much did not order. How can I return it, free of charge?
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1146 on: March 04, 2020, 03:41:22 PM »

Biden should disavow.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #1147 on: March 04, 2020, 03:47:11 PM »

It's amazing how he was all for Trump until Trump insulted him and then he was ready to blast him. Scaramucci is a hypocrite.

I suspect there’ll be quite a few Republicans supporting Biden.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1148 on: March 04, 2020, 05:13:52 PM »

Anyone else surprised Biden isn't getting more endorsements?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1149 on: March 04, 2020, 05:16:06 PM »

Anyone else surprised Biden isn't getting more endorsements?

Well, other than the Big O, who's really left? Grin

Seriously though, expect a raft of Michigan endorsements, particularly Governor Whitmer, in the forthcoming week. The people most likely to endorse are waiting for the Post super Tuesday Hub to die down so there announcement carries the most weight and media attention possible.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies