Re Discord
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 02:11:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Re Discord
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Re Discord  (Read 9376 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2019, 12:11:49 AM »

What a bunch of degenerates. And that’s coming from me.
I just don't get all of the hate these people have for Virginia, I know I'm not well liked and probably for good reason, but she's always been nice to everyone as far as I can tell.
But I thought audman was a nice guy FF that shouldn't have mean adults ganging up on him. Proof that ostracizing is needed to weed out the psychopaths from society.
I agree with these three things and the one about how Virginia shouldn't have to deal with this sh**t.  She's done more to make this place better than the rest of us combined.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2019, 12:34:21 AM »

Also one of these hooligans made a sock account of me on the Greedoland server. I believe they were banned today after one of the users on atlas saw that I came back online from my month long break and double checked with me.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2019, 12:59:06 AM »

Bystanders are the worst.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2019, 01:10:33 AM »

Bad things, it's a lotta bad things.
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2019, 01:43:42 AM »

Everyone's already vouched enough, and I really don't feel like I have much to add to the conversation. Generally, this is incredibly, incredibly f***ing disturbing.

lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2019, 03:00:50 AM »

Was audmanouts forum ban extended from the 30 days or whatever it was to a permanent ban because of this? I think he deserves a permaban.

TBH id say no. the sh**tty TOS( as in archaic) only applies to atlas use and not outside uses. He should be allowed to come in 30 days but then the moment he says something bad id insta kick him.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2019, 05:25:39 AM »

How old are you Virginia?  How old is Audmanout?  You had to have a corporate entity deal with him?  You couldn't have just confronted him head on and put a stop to things?  Smh...

Whatever.  I'm sure there will be endless congratulatory jacking each other off in the mod cave over this "victory".

No doubt PiT being banned was a terrible error while Santander and Audmanout were only a matter of time Roll Eyes
Sorry, but Audmanout is honestly a psychopath. Ironically, I had to ban them from Lokcord when I was a mod there because they told Fhtagn to kill herself because she said they needed to grow up or something to that extent, they also cursed me out because we were talking about football on lokcord and they "don't like football", that is a sign of either trolling gone way too far or serious mental issues, or perhaps both.
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2019, 05:58:58 AM »
« Edited: January 18, 2019, 06:33:04 AM by Lechasseur »

I apologize for what happened. I feel very bad about it.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2019, 06:10:43 AM »
« Edited: January 18, 2019, 06:14:45 AM by ¢®🅰ß 🦀 ©@k€ 🎂 »

I was invited to join that server. Looking at the stuff being said, I think I made a really smart choice staying away from that cesspool.

Anyway,

Disgusting. I'm sorry you've had to deal with this, Virginia. Despite all of the nastiness out there, many of us appreciate you and your contributions to this forum.

I accepted the invitation (to Greedoland and, not the super secret club that got  double banned) to see if anybody had gossiped about me. Don't think I ever posted anything on it beyond possibly "hello", so I certainly never saw any of that awful garbage. Can we finally exile the likes of eHarding and Greedo from the "community"? I don't understand the fascination.

As for Audman Out, he clearly is a solarstorm style lunatic. Please never let his ban expire.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2019, 07:20:39 AM »

I just don't get all of the hate these people have for Virginia, I know I'm not well liked and probably for good reason, but she's always been nice to everyone as far as I can tell.

I'm all chill with Virginia right, like if she was cool with me I'm good with it, but I mean at one point a while back she did admit to targeting me specifically and that's not cool but I mean I'm totally willing to be friendly if she wants. I've in general just tried to avoid her since she said that, but it's still not cool if users are bullying her, I mean I think everyone here just needs to chill out.

I was on Greedoland (even though they did confine me to the 'idiot shack' or something) but I honestly tried to avoid all this crap, I left all the servers I was on on discord yesterday just because this drama is unnecessary and stupid. We should all be friends.

I know this is really totally unrelated, but I honestly would appreciate more clarification from Virginia on why exactly she said she was targeting me instead of just having us be cool with each other. I don't have anything against you. Same goes for everyone on conservacord or greedoland, like I try to get along with everyone.

The Atlas community just makes being cool with everyone sort of hard at this point lol.

Let's all try to get along?
mvd10
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: -2.61

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2019, 07:51:30 AM »

I don't think any of us ever took this seriously though. It was an allegedly 13-year old kid (we don't even know whether he's actually 13...) who was saying insane things for a 13-year old and a couple of people (most notably me) were egging him on out of pure curiosity. I'm sure Virginia never felt threatened over this.

I want to say that I probably was the main culprit, and people like Lechasseur didn't do anything wrong and definitely shouldn't have to apologize. Not that I'm going to apologize, I don't see the issue here tbh. I didn't even intend to bring this to the forum (and when I joked about starting a thread it clearly was a joke, or I guess they conveniently left that out...), other people did that.

Disappointed in mvd10. Despite our political differences, I thought higher of him.

Glad to prove you wrong!
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2019, 08:19:43 AM »

idk man i know i'm really out of the loop on this but i think everyone who is involved on both sides should just you know like step away and assess the situation logically, you know, like i think maybe some chill out time followed by dialogue between all of you guys would do everyone good. like fighting each other is totally unnecessary.

it's all so cliquey god damn guys. there's no need for it.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2019, 08:24:36 AM »

idk man i know i'm really out of the loop on this but i think everyone who is involved on both sides should just you know like step away and assess the situation logically, you know, like i think maybe some chill out time followed by dialogue between all of you guys would do everyone good. like fighting each other is totally unnecessary.

it's all so cliquey god damn guys. there's no need for it.
Discord seems to have really transformed the nature of Atlas community. We are more divided than ever before around here. People just want to "own" the libs or the cons, and that causes them to resort to petty point scoring tactics.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2019, 08:25:46 AM »

Everybody, stop. Why the Hell are you acting like readers of this thread should know what’s going on?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2019, 09:04:26 AM »

What a bunch of degenerates. And that’s coming from me.
But I thought audman was a nice guy FF that shouldn't have mean adults ganging up on him. Proof that ostracizing is needed to weed out the psychopaths from society.
I agree with these three things and the one about how Virginia shouldn't have to deal with this sh**t.  She's done more to make this place better than the rest of us combined.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2019, 09:05:41 AM »

Everybody, stop. Why the Hell are you acting like readers of this thread should know what’s going on?

I mean a lot of us were indirectly involved. Like I watched the drama unfold on Discord even though I didn't pay much attention to it. And like I said I left all the Atlas related discord because of this stuff when sh**t hit the fan.

Idk how many other people reading this had that happen to them but like it's not chill at all that this sort of thing is going on. I enjoyed all the discord but I left them because it's just not cool what's going on.

There needs to be some kind of unity here, some kind of dialogue between these users who are having such trouble.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2019, 09:07:08 AM »

I mean a lot of us were indirectly involved. Like I watched the drama unfold on Discord even though I didn't pay much attention to it. And like I said I left all the Atlas related discord because of this stuff when sh**t hit the fan.

Idk how many other people reading this had that happen to them but like it's not chill at all that this sort of thing is going on. I enjoyed all the discord but I left them because it's just not cool what's going on.

There needs to be some kind of unity here, some kind of dialogue between these users who are having such trouble.

I think he's asking, quite understandably, for a background summary is to what all this kerfuffle is about. I would be too, except I caught enough of the drift from the lot thread on the atlas page.
wesmoorenerd
westroopnerd
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -7.13

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2019, 09:29:06 AM »
« Edited: January 18, 2019, 09:31:14 AM by TexasGurl »

I don't think any of us ever took this seriously though. It was an allegedly 13-year old kid (we don't even know whether he's actually 13...) who was saying insane things for a 13-year old and a couple of people (most notably me) were egging him on out of pure curiosity. I'm sure Virginia never felt threatened over this.

I want to say that I probably was the main culprit, and people like Lechasseur didn't do anything wrong and definitely shouldn't have to apologize. Not that I'm going to apologize, I don't see the issue here tbh. I didn't even intend to bring this to the forum (and when I joked about starting a thread it clearly was a joke, or I guess they conveniently left that out...), other people did that.

Disappointed in mvd10. Despite our political differences, I thought higher of him.

Glad to prove you wrong!

Of course none of you took this seriously. People like you and the rest of the fascist scum festering on Greedoland and similar servers are disgusting sociopaths who don't look out for anybody but themselves. Of course you didn't realize that you were enabling the behavior of somebody who's clearly not the most stable, you were only doing it because you thought it was funny and you didn't realize the implications of such an action. Of course you didn't think about how this would affect people like Virginia who were being harassed by these twerps, your thinking was warped by the echo chamber of trolls that you were inhabiting. And of course you're not going to apologize. Apologies generally come from people with consciences, something you clearly lack.

One of these days, you'll see how far this kind of behavior gets you in life and you'll wish you had changed your tune before it was too late. I hate to break it to you but it's too late for you to repair your relationship with a good number of Atlas posters, and that number is growing every time you open your mouth. I would recommend that you try and change your life's philosophy of triggering the libs, but I know that you wouldn't listen because you're a bullheaded c******er who doesn't listen to anybody else that disagrees with you anyway.

Go to hell and get the hell off this forum.
mvd10
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: -2.61

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2019, 09:38:21 AM »

Glad to prove you wrong!

Of course none of you took this seriously. People like you and the rest of the fascist scum festering on Greedoland and similar servers are disgusting sociopaths who don't look out for anybody but themselves. Of course you didn't realize that you were enabling the behavior of somebody who's clearly not the most stable, you were only doing it because you thought it was funny and you didn't realize the implications of such an action. Of course you didn't think about how this would affect people like Virginia who were being harassed by these twerps, your thinking was warped by the echo chamber of trolls that you were inhabiting. And of course you're not going to apologize. Apologies generally come from people with consciences, something you clearly lack.

One of these days, you'll see how far this kind of behavior gets you in life and you'll wish you had changed your tune before it was too late. I hate to break it to you but it's too late for you to repair your relationship with a good number of Atlas posters, and that number is growing every time you open your mouth. I would recommend that you try and change your life's philosophy of triggering the libs, but I know that you wouldn't listen because you're a bullheaded c******er who doesn't listen to anybody else that disagrees with you anyway.

I hope you still have a place left for me on your ignore list (you never know with Atlas leftists and their oversized ignore lists)!
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2019, 09:42:22 AM »
« Edited: January 18, 2019, 09:48:06 AM by Pickup Paulite »

I never really understood why Audman was allowed to hang around in Greedoland. He clearly has some severe mental issues. I asked Eharding several times to remove him, to no avail unfortunately.
The pollution that he spewed constantly in Greedoland caused me to frequent it much less often, as the conversations there came to be dominated by his insane and deranged diatribes against just about everyone and everything, which Eharding always seemed happy to enable.
His harassment of many community members (which included telling me to kill myself, saying I should be hanged, and saying horrible an violent things about Fhtagn and Virginia) should not have been tolerated.
That all being said, the reactions on the part of many here are over the top. Who cares all that much about what some crazy ass 13 year old mf says in an obscure corner of discord?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2019, 09:43:47 AM »

Again... what actually happened?
wesmoorenerd
westroopnerd
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -7.13

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2019, 09:44:23 AM »

Glad to prove you wrong!

I hope you still have a place left for me on your ignore list (you never know with Atlas leftists and their oversized ignore lists)!

I don't ignore people. I prefer to watch how disgusting assholes like yourself think so I can avoid partaking in such behavior.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2019, 09:44:34 AM »
« Edited: January 18, 2019, 09:50:26 AM by Virginiá »

Actually, what felt threatening was the odd fixation on me growing from just one user to 3 and presumably on an upward trend, with weekly subjects moving from ranting about sluts to now some weird crack addict thing, rape and murder, a pinch of beheading, and finding my address (kudos to you on there), presumably so you guys can take things up a step. And why? Because it's it's the internet of course! Nothing matters! All that matters is that I have funnnnnnnnnnnnnn trollllllingggg people! yayyy for internets!

I don't know or care if you were trolling, because you're spending god knows how much time egging on other people who are obsessed with me and probably trolling less than you. I didn't do sh**t to you or audman. And as far as eharding goes, most of the things I've remarked about him have been responses to him or commentary on his behavior (towards others and myself) in 2017-onward shenanigans.

And if this is all just fun for you, you're a real piece of sh**t.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2019, 09:49:47 AM »

I never really understood why Audman was allowed to hang around in Greedoland. He clearly has some severe mental issues. I asked Eharding several times to remove him, to no avail unfortunately. His harassment of many community members (which included telling me to kill myself, saying I should be hanged, and saying horrible an violent things about Fhtagn and Virginia) should not have been tolerated.

Don't forget when Eharding doxxed me and allowed audman to find all sorts of personal information about me, including where I lived.
Farmlands
Portugal

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.14

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2019, 09:51:11 AM »

Does this forum have a way of turning normal people into vindictive messes or is that just the type of people it naturally attracts? Anyway, I did get invited by Audman, strange when I had so few posts, but I could never figure out how discord works, so I never joined the Greedoland chat.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies